Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Look Out!!!!!

Richard Cranium
09-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Dio post in 4, 3, 2 ........

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-08-2008, 11:17 AM
The priest in my parish growing up as a kid used to go deep sea diving every summer. Whenever I'd think of him and this song I'd laugh a hearty laugh.

batman2883
09-08-2008, 11:18 AM
ha ha ha ha he was a holy diver!!!

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 11:24 AM
That song is trash.

batman2883
09-08-2008, 11:26 AM
That song is trash.

sounds like we have a hater on our hands here...im suprised orion hasnt come in here and blasted you for saying this yet.....

Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 11:27 AM
That song is trash.
coming from a white guy in arkansas.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Jump
Jump

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 11:30 AM
sounds like we have a hater on our hands here...im suprised orion hasnt come in here and blasted you for saying this yet.....

Well the new version sucks. The song was fine the way it was.

coming from a white guy in arkansas.

Correct. This Bud's for you, Mr. Obvious Poster Man.

batman2883
09-08-2008, 11:32 AM
im singing the dio version!!!! f the new version!!!

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 11:34 AM
im singing the dio version!!!! f the new version!!!

Good cause that band is trash too. :tu

Slydragon
09-08-2008, 11:34 AM
That song was OK but then they played the shit out of it, so now when it comes on the radio I turn the station.

batman2883
09-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Sing Me A Song
You're A Singer!!!!
Do Me No Wrong
You're The Bringer Of Evil
The Devil Is Never Your Maker!!!!
The Less That You Give
You're A Taker!!!!

ORION
09-08-2008, 11:47 AM

I mean come on You can see his stripes but you know he's clean. I'm I right here? He's clean.

batman2883
09-08-2008, 11:51 AM
I mean come on You can see his stripes but you know he's clean. I'm I right here? He's clean.

ha ha ha yeah i had a misprint shut up!!!

Leetonidas
09-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Good cause that band is trash too. :tu

WTF?

Anyone who thinks Killswitch Engage is trash should get kicked in the balls.

ORION
09-08-2008, 11:57 AM
ha ha ha yeah i had a misprint shut up!!!

I didn't even notice that

J.T.
09-08-2008, 11:58 AM
I've heard several Killswitch Engage songs. They were all very swiftly followed by cocaine overdoses and suicide attempts.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 11:58 AM
WTF?

Anyone who thinks Killswitch Engage is trash should get kicked in the balls.

Anyone who thinks Killswitch Engage isn't trash should get kicked in the balls.

they sure do know how the swing a guitar like a fly swatter.

:lmao

Condemned 2 HelLA
09-08-2008, 11:59 AM
I've heard several Killswitch Engage songs. They were all very swiftly followed by cocaine overdoses and suicide attempts.

Justifiably so.
That band sucks.

JudynTX
09-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Is this thread about Ronnie James Dio? :)

AlamoSpursFan
09-09-2008, 12:43 AM
When there's lightning
You know it always brings me down
'Cause it's free and I see that it's me
Who's lost and never found

DarkReign
09-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Both are complete junk. Dio is an underrated singer, no question. But his shit was so glam-rock, pre-KISS bullshit.

Lots of costume, lots of meaningless lyrics that hit the power chords and pull you in with a hook (a-la Motley Crue).

Read the lyrics...the guy isnt saying anything. He is hitting the notes he knows he excels at, nothing more. Basic guitar, basic beat, nothing uber-special about it in anyway.

BTW, thats in reference to Dio.

Whomever the fuck "Killswitch Engage" is, I could care less. If they recorded their material in the last 5 years and get lots of radio play, I can say with 99% percent certainty that they blow balls on a massive scale.

Dio....ha! Bet you like Rainbow too, eh? And that abortion iteration of Black Sabbath?

"Heaven and Hell is awesome, dude!"

"No, Heaven and Hell sucks, my man. Its an embarassment to Black Sabbath and should be forgotten entirely."

Dio....pfffft. Just my opinion, anyway.

Anti.Hero
09-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Good song.

Anyone who hates it is just another hater of hateful hate.

batman2883
09-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Both are complete junk. Dio is an underrated singer, no question. But his shit was so glam-rock, pre-KISS bullshit.

Lots of costume, lots of meaningless lyrics that hit the power chords and pull you in with a hook (a-la Motley Crue).

Read the lyrics...the guy isnt saying anything. He is hitting the notes he knows he excels at, nothing more. Basic guitar, basic beat, nothing uber-special about it in anyway.

BTW, thats in reference to Dio.

Whomever the fuck "Killswitch Engage" is, I could care less. If they recorded their material in the last 5 years and get lots of radio play, I can say with 99% percent certainty that they blow balls on a massive scale.

Dio....ha! Bet you like Rainbow too, eh? And that abortion iteration of Black Sabbath?

"Heaven and Hell is awesome, dude!"

"No, Heaven and Hell sucks, my man. Its an embarassment to Black Sabbath and should be forgotten entirely."

Dio....pfffft. Just my opinion, anyway.

fag

JudynTX
09-09-2008, 03:18 PM
bkysjcs5vFU

DarkReign
09-09-2008, 10:56 PM
fag

gaf

Spurminator
09-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Man, I don't know, I can totally dig Dio Sabbath. Much better than the two Ozzy albums preceding them or the god-awful pieces of crap that came after.

As for Rainbow, "Rising" is a classic album.

Most of his solo stuff was crap though.

Mr Dio
09-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Turn up the Night!

DarkReign
09-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Man, I don't know, I can totally dig Dio Sabbath. Much better than the two Ozzy albums preceding them or the god-awful pieces of crap that came after.

As for Rainbow, "Rising" is a classic album.

Most of his solo stuff was crap though.

Fair enough, for sure. And btw, I never made fun of the people who liked his work. I just made fun of him.

Admittedly, my musical taste is extremely limited. I just dont "get" a lot of music and who its for.

BTW, I agree with you that post-Dio Sabbath was truly a mandatory abortion candidate. I have found numerous peeps like Dio and I just dont get it. He has an excellent voice and range, no question.

But his song-writing is slightly above grade school rhyming, IMO. Most individuals who can sing anywhere near Dio dont even have to rhyme because the strength of their vocals carry through via melody.

So he always seemed like a cheap knock-off to me. About the late Sabbath with Ozzy...I agree with you to an extent. By that time, the band was so whacked out on drugs and alcohol, they could barely arrange sentences, much less albums.

batman2883
09-11-2008, 09:38 AM
man heaven and hell was f'n awesome!!!! i sing that song to my children before they go to bed!!!!

my imaginary children that is

batman2883
09-11-2008, 09:41 AM
man i can jam out to some breaking benjamin right now.....

this will be all over soon
poor the salt into the open wound
is it over yet, i cant win!!!!
so sacrifice yourself
and let me have whats left
i know that i can find
that fire in your eyes,
im goooooooing allllllll the way
geeeeet away pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!
you take the breath right out of me
you left a hole where my heart should be
you gotta fight just to make it through!!!!
cause i will be the death of you!!!!!!

batman2883
09-11-2008, 09:47 AM
http://www.aquateencentral.com/sound/dummylove/talktosuckas.mp3