PDA

View Full Version : Abcde

Sunshine
09-08-2008, 04:51 PM
No, it's not an alphabet thread. Abcde is a name. Who in the HELL would name their kid Abcde?

I was reading the obits Saturday and someone was survived by their cousin, Abcde L-----. Poor kid.

PakiDan
09-08-2008, 04:53 PM
No, it's not an alphabet thread. Abcde is a name. Who in the HELL would name their kid Abcde?

I was reading the obits Saturday and someone was survived by their cousin, Abcde L-----. Poor kid.

Where was this at???? I know this kid!!! And the weird parents that named her this... what happened??

Shelly
09-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Didn't SoniaTX know someone name Abcde.

A former co-worker of my husband had a patient who had twins and named them Male and Female ... pronounced like Molly and FaMolly.

Sunshine
09-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Saturday obituaries on mysa.com

Sunshine
09-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Didn't SoniaTX know someone name Abcde.

A former co-worker of my husband had a patient who had twins and named them Male and Female ... pronounced like Molly and FaMolly.

I called my sister and told her and she said she had seen that name at the dentist office she works at. They pronounce it Abcidy.

Slydragon
09-08-2008, 04:57 PM
I seen a few people with that name.
sounds like Ab-city

Shelly
09-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Surely, there can't be more than ONE Abcde running around town!

Is it even possible? Or else, Abcde sure gets around!

Sunshine
09-08-2008, 04:59 PM

I mentioned it to fatsack too and he said "oh yeah...Abcidy...I've seen that before!"

Almost as bad as Lemongelo.

I. Hustle
09-08-2008, 05:02 PM
When I took multiple choice test in school I used abba cadaba

desflood
09-08-2008, 05:02 PM

There's at least a few. When I had my daughter (here in SA) my nurse told me that since she'd begun working at Wilford Hall (a couple of years) she'd had three couples come in, have baby girls and name them Abcde. And that's only in one hospital.

Sapphire
09-08-2008, 05:56 PM
A friend of mine used to teach at Montgomery Elementary, and in addition to the LemonJello (Lemongelo) she also had a Shithead, pronounced Shith-ayed.

LuvBones
09-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Shithead?!?! :lol

Shelly
09-08-2008, 06:02 PM
A friend of mine used to teach at Montgomery Elementary, and in addition to the LemonJello (Lemongelo) she also had a Shithead, pronounced Shith-ayed.

WTF? :lol

Was Shithead named after the dog in The Jerk?

tp2021
09-08-2008, 06:54 PM
My mom, who is a counselor at a college, has advised a girl named Placenta, and a Shithead (pronounced Shih-Theed)

SpursWoman
09-08-2008, 07:07 PM

There's a girl in my neighborhood my daughter's age with that name. WTF?

thispego
09-08-2008, 07:43 PM

like Sara's so great. :rolleyes

09-08-2008, 08:00 PM

Thanks a ton for that. Now I have random quotes from that movie making appearances in my head from time to time.

"He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans!"

desflood
09-08-2008, 08:10 PM
like Sara's so great. :rolleyes
It IS, thank you very much.

Sapphire
09-08-2008, 08:13 PM

Isn't that awful? :lol She never asked the mother WTF she was thinking, but the kid was one of the underachievers in the class. Go figure. That school was a nightmare for her. As a teacher who cared, she would get so frustrated at the TOTAL lack of parental concern/involvement.

But yeah, Shithayed is probably gonna end up doin' some time somewhere. Momma made sure of dat.

Sapphire
09-08-2008, 08:16 PM
My mom, who is a counselor at a college, has advised a girl named Placenta, and a Shithead (pronounced Shih-Theed)

Sometimes you think it's just a word they heard right there in the hospital. Placenta.....that should be illegal. :lol But it sounds so pretty......:rollin Is the middle name Urethra?

I've also heard of people calling their kids Lysol.

ShoogarBear
09-08-2008, 09:10 PM

What, you think we can't figure out that the last name is Lmnop?

Sunshine
09-08-2008, 10:30 PM
What, you think we can't figure out that the last name is Lmnop?

Damnit! You broke the code.

Munchelen
09-08-2008, 10:38 PM
ummm I am lost...is this real??

Sunshine
09-08-2008, 10:44 PM
ummm I am lost...is this real??

yep

read here: http://www.legacy.com/sanantonio/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=116990685

Americus M. Flores
Americus Miranda Flores went to be with the Lord on September 4, 2008 at the age of 5 years after a long and courageous battle with cancer. She attended Pre-K at Miller Point Elementary School. She is survived by her parents, David and Rachelle Flores; sister, Amberlyn Madisyn Flores; grandparents, Elisa Avila & Narciso Rubio, Rita and Rudy Lopez; great-grandparents, Geneveva Bushman, Jerry Quiroga and wife Juanita, Momo Rincon, Alice Saldana, Joe Lopez and wife Minga; aunts and uncles, Genevieve, Lucio, Esmeralda, Javier, Mario, Regina, Ruby, Rudy, Crystal; best friend and cousin, Abcde Lopez and numerous cousins and friends. Services Visitation will begin at 11:00 AM Sunday, Sept 7, 2008 with a rosary to be recited at 7:00 PM Sunday evening at Mission Park Funeral Chapels North. Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 10:00 AM Monday, September 8, 2008 at St. Mary Magdalen Catholic Church with interment to follow at Holy Cross Cemetery. Everyone is invited to meet at church on Monday, there will be no precession from the funeral home Monday morning. You may sign the online guestbook at www.missionparks.com under the obituary section. Mission Park Funeral Chapels North.

AlamoSpursFan
09-09-2008, 12:49 AM
I still think Aquanetta is the funniest name ever.

Nothing like naming your kids after hair products.

Those are my other kids: Suave, Pert, and Afrosheen.

:lmao

mrsmaalox
09-09-2008, 12:54 AM
Makes me freaking crazy! What's wrong with names like John, and David,and Linda, Cathy?

marini martini
09-09-2008, 02:58 AM
My cuz, worked in a Dr's office in S. Carolina. When she came out to call some one in the waiting room she looked at the name, and it was Vagina. She told the chick she didn't want to mess up her name, so could she please pronounce it out loud. Well, Va Geena, was the correct way to pronounce it!! So you Chic's, be real careful about what names you use, for your new born! :nope Just make sure, it's not the first thing you see, in the mirror! Or hubbies tattoo on his ass!!!:lmao:lmao:lmao

Los Spurs
09-09-2008, 10:46 AM
My co-worker's 15 year ol daughter is named Abcdee...

SpursWoman
09-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Does she go to Judson or Wagner? :lol

Sunshine
09-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Makes me freaking crazy! What's wrong with names like John, and David,and Linda, Cathy?

They're out there, but they're being spelled 'creatively' these days.

Davyd, Lyndah, Cathee and Jawn!

Los Spurs
09-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Does she go to Judson or Wagner? :lol

Believe it or nor she's a Soph @ South San :lol

Sp Ginobili 20
09-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah, I've heard of that name before from a family friend. It's odd, but whatever floats their boat, I guess.