PDA

View Full Version : Is Biden still alive?

2centsworth
09-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Not a peep about this guy.

Mr. Body
09-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Wearing invisible powder when he was interviewed on Sunday talkshows.

Gino
09-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Who?

Yonivore
09-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Who?
Damn, beat me to it.

I've heard speculation that Obama may throw him under the bus with the rest of the gang; from Rezko to Wright to his bigoted grandmother. But, I doubt it. Obama's got it all figured out.

Wild Cobra
09-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Wearing invisible powder when he was interviewed on Sunday talkshows.

Is that who Chump's been sucking off?

I've always wondered about his avatar sucking off the invisible man. So it's Biden, huh?

florige
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
I think he's just playing it smart and holding off until he debates whatsherface. He is letting her get her little sound bites off now and come the debates he is going to make her look like the liar that she is.

Yonivore
09-08-2008, 10:17 PM
I think he's just playing it smart and holding off until he debates whatsherface. He is letting her get her little sound bites off now and come the debates he is going to make her look like the liar that she is.
Yeah, that's it. :lmao Good luck with that strategy.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-08-2008, 10:36 PM

Um, you've obviously never seen her debate before. Biden's going to get destroyed.

whottt
09-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Debate:

Palin: So Joe, how about that surge?

End Debate.

IceColdBrewski
09-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Doubtful that Palin destroys Biden in a debate. But after watching some her old debate footage on CSPAN yesterday, I'd say she's definitely capable of holding her own.

T Park
09-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Debate:

Palin: So Joe, how about that surge?

End Debate.

:lmao

T Park
09-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Doubtful that Palin destroys Biden in a debate. But after watching some her old debate footage on CSPAN yesterday, I'd say she's definitely capable of holding her own.

She doesn't need to destroy him.

Just hold her own, and point out how hes always been wrong on foreign policy stances.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-09-2008, 12:50 AM
he's probably stuck on the train

"look kids......Big Ben........Parliament"

TheMadHatter
09-09-2008, 01:33 AM
So a woman who JUST GOT HER PASSPORT IN 2006 is going to debate foreign policy with this man?

Biden is also a long-time member and current chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. In 1997, he became the ranking minority member and chaired the committee from June 2001 through 2003. When Democrats re-took control of the Senate following the 2006 elections, Biden again assumed the top spot on the committee in 2007. His efforts to combat hostilities in the Balkans in the 1990s brought national attention and influenced presidential policy: traveling repeatedly to the region, he made one meeting famous by calling Serbian leader Slobodan Milosevic a "war criminal." He consistently argued for lifting the arms embargo, training Bosnian Muslims, investigating war crimes and administering NATO air strikes. Biden's subsequent "lift and strike" resolution was instrumental in convincing President Bill Clinton to use military force in the face of systematic human rights violations.[36] Biden has also called on Libya to release political prisoner Fathi Eljahmi.[37]
Biden gives his opening statement and questions to U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Ryan Crocker and General David H. Petraeus at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Hearing on Iraq; September 11, 2007
Biden gives his opening statement and questions to U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Ryan Crocker and General David H. Petraeus at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Hearing on Iraq; September 11, 2007

Biden stated in 2002 that Saddam Hussein was a threat to national security, and that there was no option but to eliminate that threat.[38] The Bush administration rejected an effort Biden undertook with Senator Richard Lugar to pass a resolution authorizing military action only after the exhaustion of diplomatic efforts. In October 2002, Biden voted in favor of the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq, justifying the Iraq War. He has long supported the appropriations to pay for the occupation, but has argued repeatedly that the war should be internationalized, that more soldiers are needed, and that the Bush administration should "level with the American people" about the cost and length of the conflict.[39]

Biden is a leading advocate for dividing Iraq into a loose federation of three ethnic states.[40] In November 2006, Biden and Leslie Gelb, President Emeritus of the Council on Foreign Relations, released a comprehensive strategy to end sectarian violence in Iraq.[41] Rather than continuing the present approach or withdrawing, the plan calls for "a third way": federalizing Iraq and giving Kurds, Shiites, and Sunnis "breathing room" in their own regions.[42] Iraq’s political leadership united in denouncing the resolution, and the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad issued a statement distancing itself.[41] Senior military planners cautioned that a partition policy would require American military presence of 75,000 to 100,000 troops for years to come.[40]

In May 2008, Biden sharply criticized President George W. Bush for his speech to Israel's Knesset in which he suggested that some Democrats were acting in the same way some Western leaders did when they appeased Hitler in the runup to World War II. Biden stating that "This is bullshit. This is malarkey. This is outrageous. Outrageous for the president of the United States to go to a foreign country, sit in the Knesset ... and make this kind of ridiculous statement." Biden later apologized for using the expletive. Biden further stated that "Since when does this administration think that if you sit down, you have to eliminate the word 'no' from your vocabulary?"[43]

Fuck you Republicans are one idiotic bunch. The Palin shine and luster will wear off in a month, and you'll realize that you have nominated a complete imbecile to the VP position. She will get shredded in the debates quite handily.

possessed
09-09-2008, 01:55 AM
Turns out some broad from Alaska is more interesting and popular than a crotchety old man with hair plugs who's been in Washington for 30 years.

:wakeup

whottt
09-09-2008, 02:41 AM
So a woman who JUST GOT HER PASSPORT IN 2006 is going to debate foreign policy with this man?

Fuck you Republicans are one idiotic bunch. The Palin shine and luster will wear off in a month, and you'll realize that you have nominated a complete imbecile to the VP position. She will get shredded in the debates quite handily.

Joe Biden's been wrong a lot of times.....this is going to be an easy debate. You just aren't intelligent enough to realize it.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-09-2008, 07:12 AM
Joe Biden's been wrong a lot of times.....this is going to be an easy debate. You just aren't intelligent enough to realize it.
I guess you don't fully understand the power of the passport. especially how much power it harnesses the longer you have it. you have a lot to learn, kid

:lmao :lmao

Ocotillo
09-09-2008, 08:41 AM
That passport got her a visit to Ireland according to her.

The plane taking her to the Alaskan NG troops refueled in Ireland so she added that to her resume regarding foreign countries she's been to.

TheMadHatter
09-09-2008, 10:01 AM
My point is the woman never fucking left the United States of America until 2 years ago.

You keep nominating people that are completely unqualified for their positions and wondering why the United States is in such a shitty state right now. Stop hiring the guy/girl you think you can have a beer with, you're not picking your new best friend for President.

KenMcCoy
09-09-2008, 10:09 AM
My point is the woman never fucking left the United States of America until 2 years ago.

You keep nominating people that are completely unqualified for their positions and wondering why the United States is in such a shitty state right now. Stop hiring the guy/girl you think you can have a beer with, you're not picking your new best friend for President.

Passport was not required to travel to mexico, canada, most of the carribean until a couple of years ago...so she very well could have gone to Cancun for a week or two in March.

TheMadHatter
09-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Passport was not required to travel to mexico, canada, most of the carribean until a couple of years ago...so she very well could have gone to Cancun for a week or two in March.

:lmao

You get my point though right? We need to be hiring the cream of the fucking crop for our top government officials, not Joe Schmoe off the street.