PDA

View Full Version : My Bad Malik

T Park
02-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Dude you are pullin a Devin Brown on me

Keep this shit up.

Big game against the Lakers

19 and 7 tonight.

Great job Malik, good to see you back on track.

When Duncan gets back, I hope you have played well enough to earn your 1st big off the bench role back.

Big ups Malik, you were the Malik of 02 03 tonight.

BTW, could Horry use a stint on the IR when Duncan gets back?

Imo he could. He looks beaten to death out there from Schoening's call tonight.

Have him fresh for the playoffs.

SequSpur
02-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Good take Tpark. Did you forget about the handoff to the other team which changed the momentum of the game and gave them the lead............ oh..... and the stupid foul in the last minute?? Oh... but them first half stats were ggggggrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeatttttt!!! What about all those offensive rebounds Washington had? Oh.... Malik is great.

If Malik keeps this up, the Spurs will make history. Being the first team with a .800 record to not make the playoffs.

Kori Ellis
02-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Being the first team with a .800 record to not make the playoffs.

What?

SPARKY
02-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Welcome back.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-09-2005, 09:55 PM
The dumbass .800 stat notwithstanding, Malik did have a two minute stretch of ball in the third tonight where the score went from +2 Spurs to +5 Wizards.

xcoriate
02-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Was he guarding Jamison most of the game?

SPARKY
02-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Oh, of course it was Malik's fault. Silly me.

RobinsontoDuncan
02-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Is Sequ on cack? No, seriously, what the fuck is he talking about? I mean.....words escape me....???????

T Park
02-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Malik did have a two minute stretch of ball in the third tonight where the score went from +2 Spurs to +5 Wizards.

I doubt it was ALL his fault that it happened that way.

Malik played a good game tonight come on, I am man enough to say that I was wrong about Malik FOR NOW.

If he comes back with bonehead games consecutively then Ill be back on the other side.

But I like what Im seein out of Malik, and tonight he had a good game.

Lay off the hate and give him some props.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Tpark,

Malik made a fadeaway jumper while fouling out of bounds on the end line. He turned and bitched at the ref (just shut up and play, I really hate seeing any player, especially bench players bitch about officiating).

He promptly got called for a foul at the other end. THen nailed for travelling. Then bobbled away an offensive rebound because he was looking to pass the ball before he had it in his hands.

I am not blaming the loss on him tonight, I'm just saying he had a very stupid stretch of baketball there when the lead flopped.

Malik has been playing better of late, which I am really happy to see. Malik bitched at the officials too much tonight, which I'm really pissed to see (and it's obvious the refs were too, they were looking for excuses to call a foul on Rose after that).

He used to be Mr. Hustle, and Mr. Hustle never whined.

T Park
02-09-2005, 10:18 PM
which I am really happy to see

yeah i can tell.

Youve said so many positive things about him tonight.

He bitched to the refs,

what player fuckin doesnt.

Come on.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-09-2005, 11:38 PM
I guess you didn't watch the game. The refs nailed his ass in succession, two quick calls, in the next minute. It played a role in a 7 point swing.

Quit being so damn dense about this Tpark. Malik's playing better as of late, I'm just reserving judgment until I see him play well with more consistency.

T Park
02-10-2005, 01:25 AM
of course more consistency.

Gee I wonder what I said at the beginning of the post.

I hope to see more consistency, but Im praising him for his great play the last 3 games.

Guess thats too hard to do.

Spurgal
02-10-2005, 01:28 AM
Despite the loss against the Wiz, Malik played a great game!

http://www.sahoops.net/MainStoryImages/SpursAtWizards02092005.jpg

T Park
02-10-2005, 01:52 AM
I guess you didn't watch the game.

busted.

but, I did hear alot of it on the radio.

So im doin this evaluation all on how Schoening made it sound.