View Full Version : Congrats MMA Fans
2centsworth
09-09-2008, 06:35 PM
You guys have been loyal avid fans of your sport. You deserved your own forum and I'm happy Kori is granting your wish.
Don't forget to pop in when there are good boxing matches, because the tone around here has changed for the better.
:toast
desflood
09-09-2008, 06:39 PM
You, sir... are awesome. Many thanks.
djohn14
09-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Thanks bro!
Thanks, cool of ya...
I am still a boxing fan deep down...I swear I can be brought back. It was the first sport I followed!
duncan228
09-09-2008, 08:00 PM
I posted this in the forum opening thread a couple of days ago, I'll just say it again. :)
Congrats MMA fans. It's so cool that you guys got your forum.
cornbread
09-09-2008, 08:08 PM
2centsworth is all class.
dbreiden83080
09-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah it should be awesome, some of the best MMA talk around is here
dallaskd
09-09-2008, 09:08 PM
"The House that dallaskd Built"
ATRAIN
09-09-2008, 09:40 PM
This is the only place I talk MMA on the WWW and I plan to keep it that way. Thank you everyone for the MMA talk.
angelbelow
09-10-2008, 12:01 AM
im really looking forward to the mma thread too!
desflood
09-10-2008, 08:46 AM
I posted this in the forum opening thread a couple of days ago, I'll just say it again. :)
Thank you too :toast
LEONARD
09-10-2008, 11:58 AM
I would think site traffic will increase because of the new forum...we'll see...
:ihit
ATRAIN
09-10-2008, 12:18 PM
I would think site traffic will increase because of the new forum...we'll see...
:ihit
Well we all know who the original posters are. I think it would be cool if we got little octagon icons under our names stating we were originals.
Well we all know who the original posters are. I think it would be cool if we got little octagon icons under our names stating we were originals.
awesome idea
Kori pretty please?
LEONARD
09-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Dana might sue...
Dana might sue...
Don't you have some non posting to do in the regular MMA threads you slacking f*cktard? :rolleyes
LEONARD
09-10-2008, 12:23 PM
lunchtime, vag...
well so glad you found the time....
LEONARD
09-10-2008, 12:26 PM
2 more min's... :lol
dang it...make the last post count!
ATRAIN
09-10-2008, 12:34 PM
awesome idea
Kori pretty please?
PLEEEASE :). I know I know we are lucky to finally have our own forum, but it would be a nice gift to our loyal posters.
2centsworth
09-10-2008, 02:30 PM
I should get one if they're given out, because there's no doubt I've contributed to the traffic. Plus, I still know more about MMA than 99% of sports fans.
ATRAIN
09-10-2008, 02:32 PM
I should get one if they're given out, because there's no doubt I've contributed to the traffic. Plus, I still know more about MMA than 99% of sports fans.
LOL we prob won't get anything. I have been trying to get a spur or SOMETHING under my name for a long ass time. They aren't just handed out.
polandprzem
09-10-2008, 03:52 PM
polandprzem was here
TheTruth
09-11-2008, 07:20 AM
LOL we prob won't get anything. I have been trying to get a spur or SOMETHING under my name for a long ass time. They aren't just handed out.
Probably because Kori thinks only fucktards request things to go under their names.
ATRAIN
09-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Probably because Kori thinks only fucktards request things to go under their names.
oh im sorry I didnt know you thought for Kori
Trainwreck2100
09-11-2008, 08:59 AM
oh im sorry I didnt know you thought for Kori
The spurs for being OG were capped a while ago you have to guess the right score to a spurs game if you want one now.
ATRAIN
09-11-2008, 09:25 AM
The spurs for being OG were capped a while ago you have to guess the right score to a spurs game if you want one now.
We werent asking for that. It was pretty much done as a joke because we know its not going to happen. Truth wants to take a cheap shot at me for some reason thats fine, but he can do it somewhere else.
…we're just having fun with this whole thing…nobody was being serious about the thing under the name.
dallaskd
09-11-2008, 05:10 PM
…we're just having fun with this whole thing…nobody was being serious about the thing under the name.
I was.
TheTruth
09-11-2008, 07:01 PM
We werent asking for that. It was pretty much done as a joke because we know its not going to happen. Truth wants to take a cheap shot at me for some reason thats fine, but he can do it somewhere else.
LOL!! I guess I'm gonna be ATRAINS list of guys he can't be around at GTG's!
ATRAIN
09-11-2008, 09:33 PM
LOL!! I guess I'm gonna be ATRAINS list of guys he can't be around at GTG's!
The list isnt too long and it takes more than trying to get a rise out of me in one thread to be on it.
DBryant88
09-12-2008, 07:21 AM
:lmao
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.