PDA

View Full Version : For the gamblers

johnsmith
09-09-2008, 08:25 PM
A buddy of mine just sent me a link to centsports.com. All you have to do is register and then they give you ten cents. If you lose it, they give it back and if you can get it to $20 they send you a check. It sounds sort of stupid, but for those of us tired of getting our ass kicked every season, it's a good way to still have fun "gambling" on the games, but without the risk.

Oh, and LOL, Raiders

stretch
09-10-2008, 11:04 AM
lol cutler

but in all seriousness, he and the broncos played very well. but i dont see them ever playing that well again this season. they played the absolute best they possibly could, and were helped by AWFUL defensive playcalling by rob ryan. after the raiders get some more games in them, i look forward to see how they play in denver...

johnsmith
09-10-2008, 11:09 AM
lol cutler

but in all seriousness, he and the broncos played very well. but i dont see them ever playing that well again this season. they played the absolute best they possibly could, and were helped by AWFUL defensive playcalling by rob ryan. after the raiders get some more games in them, i look forward to see how they play in denver...

I agree, people have been asking me if I'm excited now about the season, and of course the answer is yes, but that game told no one anything about the Broncos except that they can beat a team that is playing perhaps the worst football I've ever seen played in the NFL.

But it's week 1. Everyone gets better after week 1.

And check out that site, it's pretty damn fun. I'm up to .50 cents already.