PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young is a PUSSY!!!!!!

Showtime Lakers
09-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Vince Young is a PUSSY!!!!!!

:lmao

Fight ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Matt Leinart in the same boat...

IronMexican
09-10-2008, 12:06 PM

At least Matt is making it clear he wants to start. Although I don't like him much.

Brutalis
09-10-2008, 12:17 PM
I don't think VY is good NFL QB at all. The guy just doesn't have 'it'

tp2021
09-10-2008, 01:27 PM
It=A receiver that doesn't drop the ball, i.e. does his job.

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 02:09 PM
At least Matt is making it clear he wants to start. Although I don't like him much.

As a Cardinals fan, I want Matt to succeed. However, as a Cardinals fan, I know it's impossible.

Doug Collins
09-10-2008, 02:19 PM

Making it clear he wants to start by sucking ass in the preseason and losing his job to a 37 year old?

The only thing Leinhart has made clear is that he still thinks the Trojans were the "better team" in the '06 Rose Bowl.

IronMexican
09-10-2008, 02:22 PM
As a Cardinals fan, I want Matt to succeed. However, as a Cardinals fan, I know it's impossible.

He may not be too good, but he wants to start. As opposed to Vince who sucks, and wants to sit because some people were booing.

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Matt is very effective at throwing beer into a funnel...

johngateswhiteley
09-10-2008, 03:58 PM

no, completely different situation.

1) vyoung has had played in 31 games...Leinart 17

2) i think people forget Warner is a hell of a quarterback, his career completion % is out of this world...65.1% and he played the quarterback position as good as anyone ever has in st. louis and had a great year in 2007. there is no shame losing the qb battle to Warner...i don't know why people don't get that

3) tennessee got rid of norm chow (who's now at uchla, thanks pricks)

4) vyoung doesn't want to play football, Leinart does

5) kerry collins is no kurt warner

...the jury is still out on Leinart, though i understand the public perception. people are sheep.

j-6
09-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Kurt Warner is one MVP trophy behind Brett Favre and two years younger. His Super Bowl win is more recent than Favre's and so are his MVP's. People act like Favre is a grizzled veteran with plenty left in the tank and Warner is a washed up old man.

That's always irritated me and nobody should be surprised that a team that wants to win now like the Cards has Leinart holding a clipboard.

Also, Kerry Collins has been the starting QB in a Super Bowl more recently than Favre.

Back to college talk...

johngateswhiteley
09-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Kurt Warner is one MVP trophy behind Brett Favre and two years younger. His Super Bowl win is more recent than Favre's and so are his MVP's. People act like Favre is a grizzled veteran with plenty left in the tank and Warner is a washed up old man.

That's always irritated me and nobody should be surprised that a team that wants to win now like the Cards has Leinart holding a clipboard.

Also, Kerry Collins has been the starting QB in a Super Bowl more recently than Favre.

Back to college talk...

i'm with you...except even though collins was in a super bowl, he's no kurt warner.

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 04:29 PM
I like Warner at QB. I hope Whisenhunt maintains consistency and I hope Leinart doesn't take the demotion as an excuse to continue feeding college girls beer bongs, but as a an opportunity to learn from a smart, undrafted QB who has made his mark on the game through hard work and dedication.

Leinart can be good in the league. I'm just saying he's in the same boat that VY is in - close scrutiny from the local fanbase and questionable photos published on Deadspin.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Making it clear he wants to start by sucking ass in the preseason and losing his job to a 37 year old?

If that 37 year old was in Tennessee, then VY wouldn't have started either.

VY was actually worse than Matty in the preseason. A lot worse.

Biggems
09-10-2008, 08:41 PM
I cant stand Leinart...but it is obvious that he is the more polished QB and should be starting right now. However, he has had his head up his ass thus far and been living the life of a pretty boy NFL QB instead of actually being an NFL QB. If he would focus himself on the Cardinals and being THE MAN, then he will be THE MAN.....but he has to do that.

As far as Vince goes. He seems to not have his heart in being a football player anymore. If he can get his heart into it, then get his head on straight and spend the entire offseason working on his footwork, throwing mechanics, and timing with his WRs and TEs.....he has the God given ability to be a great NFL QB. Unfortunately, he has shown no signs of wanting to be a very good NFL QB.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Vince Young is a PUSSY!!!!!!

:lmao

Fight ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like someone's AH is still bloody and torn from january 2006.

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 11:05 PM
vy's leg felt tight and he wasn't sure if he was going to go play or not

the coach yelled at him and vy proved his instincts right by going out and getting injured

yeah he doesn't want to play :rolleyes

he knows his body

worst argument ever

K-State Spur
09-11-2008, 02:03 PM
As far as Vince goes. He seems to not have his heart in being a football player anymore. If he can get his heart into it, then get his head on straight and spend the entire offseason working on his footwork, throwing mechanics, and timing with his WRs and TEs.....he has the God given ability to be a great NFL QB. Unfortunately, he has shown no signs of wanting to be a very good NFL QB.

I have to believe that VY would be a much better QB if somebody just taught him to throw the ball correctly. It's amazing he's been as effective as he has flinging it like a 5 year old girl.

Maybe he's completely resistant to coaching, I don't know. But I can't be convinced that his passing numbers wouldn't improve drastically (allowing him more room to run) if he threw the ball like an NFL QB is supposed to.

cecil collins
09-11-2008, 04:05 PM
What a bunch of assholes.

Vince Young is twice the winner Matt Leinart is. Put Matt Leinart in Tennessee and see how many times he suffers a season ending injury in the first few weeks. He doesn't have Boldin, Fitzgerald, and James around him.

JGW calling people sheep is just ridiculous. USC is the biggest hype machine in all of sports outside of Notre Dame when they have more than 5 wins.

Kurt Warner was a product of a system and is not really that good(see his tenure with the New York Giants.) Marc "stinkbait" Bulger and Jaime Martin looked good in that system while it was clicking.

Trying to change a throwing motion can be a very dumb thing if the guy has success with it. If you throw a certain way for 15 years, it's not so easy just to correct. I don't think that has anything to do with his struggles. He needs to stop trying to be a Qaurt-er-back, and focus on winning the game with all of his abilities. He needs to run everytime there is an opening, then when the opposition uses resources to take that away, the passing game opens up. If they wanted a pocket QB they shouldn't have drafted VY.

Flight3107
09-11-2008, 04:22 PM
http://bealonghorn.utexas.edu/whyut/photos/images/young_vince_td.jpg

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-11-2008, 04:22 PM
There's a protocol in the NFL when something doesn't feel right. The player is supposed to notify a trainer so that they can diagnose the injury and begin immediate treatment. Also, they tell the HC so he can determine what course of action should be taken, you know, like having Collins begin to warm up or if it's something VY can play through without making it worse.

VY didn't do that.

Why?

EDIT: Here's why: "It was my first time getting booed,’’ Young said. “I didn’t know how to handle that.’’

RonMexico
09-11-2008, 04:52 PM
really please explain

so you're saying that vince is faking the whole thing?

No, I'm saying that any supposed tight hamstring he had while sulking on the bench has nothing to do with the sprained knee that he sufferred 4 plays later.

RonMexico
09-11-2008, 04:53 PM
There's a protocol in the NFL when something doesn't feel right. The player is supposed to notify a trainer so that they can diagnose the injury and begin immediate treatment. Also, they tell the HC so he can determine what course of action should be taken, you know, like having Collins begin to warm up or if it's something VY can play through without making it worse.

VY didn't do that.

Why?

EDIT: Here's why: "It was my first time getting booed,’’ Young said. “I didn’t know how to handle that.’’

Um, he knows his body... :rolleyes

johngateswhiteley
09-11-2008, 06:02 PM
What a bunch of assholes.

Vince Young is twice the winner Matt Leinart is. Put Matt Leinart in Tennessee and see how many times he suffers a season ending injury in the first few weeks. He doesn't have Boldin, Fitzgerald, and James around him.

JGW calling people sheep is just ridiculous. USC is the biggest hype machine in all of sports outside of Notre Dame when they have more than 5 wins.

Kurt Warner was a product of a system and is not really that good(see his tenure with the New York Giants.) Marc "stinkbait" Bulger and Jaime Martin looked good in that system while it was clicking.

1) thats pure speculation, i understand you're biased...but no need to be ridiculous

2) calling people what they are is ridiculous? ...i never said USC wasn't a little over hyped, but they have been the best team in CFB over the past 5/6 years...hence the attention

3) vyoung is a shitty nfl qb

RonMexico
09-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Really?

I disagree

I have a feeling that you've had about 16,000 posts of 3 words that say nothing at all.

Number of sprained knees you've had in NFL games...

Cant_Be_Faded
09-11-2008, 07:30 PM
3) vyoung is a shitty nfl qb

So are Palmer and Leinart, lol.

johngateswhiteley
09-11-2008, 09:57 PM
So are Palmer and Leinart, lol.

pfft...we won't find out on Leinart for a 2-3 more years. Palmer is a great QB.

RonMexico
09-11-2008, 10:11 PM
all of them

http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=1318

Still didn't prove that VY's hamstring story is true and is connected to a sprained knee.

His aching vagina, however, could have played a major part.

K-State Spur
09-12-2008, 01:13 AM
Trying to change a throwing motion can be a very dumb thing if the guy has success with it. If you throw a certain way for 15 years, it's not so easy just to correct. I don't think that has anything to do with his struggles. He needs to stop trying to be a Qaurt-er-back, and focus on winning the game with all of his abilities. He needs to run everytime there is an opening, then when the opposition uses resources to take that away, the passing game opens up. If they wanted a pocket QB they shouldn't have drafted VY.

Except that he's a below average NFL passer. His motion negates the advantages that his height and arm strength should afford him. In addition, it's much more difficult to be accurate with that fling compared to the right way to throw a football. There's more than one way to skin a cat, but there's also a wrong way to do things.

If he wants to keep doing it the way he always has, then that's fine. But don't count me as surprised that we're in year 3 and he hasn't improved at all as a passer (in fact, he regressed last year).

He should be a runner first with his skills, but that doesn't mean that improving his passing wouldn't make him infinitely more dangerous.

JamStone
09-12-2008, 07:37 AM
pfft...we won't find out on Leinart for a 2-3 more years.

Why won't we find out about a #10 overall pick QB from a top college program until his 5th or 6th season who can't wrestle the starting job from a 60 year old on a subpar NFL team?

RonMexico
09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Why won't we find out about a #10 overall pick QB from a top college program until his 5th or 6th season who can't wrestle the starting job from a 60 year old on a subpar NFL team?

Um, the Lions are a subpar team. The Cardinals are an average team.

K-State Spur
09-12-2008, 11:15 AM

eh, the cardinals were .500 last year, but they also had the benefit of playing in one of the worst divisions and easiest schedules in all of football.

put them in a normal division and they're probably 6-10, so i could live with subpar.

johngateswhiteley
09-12-2008, 01:42 PM

cause kurt warner is a great qb. i'm sorry you cant see that. name a qb with a higher completion %...?

K-State Spur
09-12-2008, 01:49 PM
cause kurt warner is a great qb. i'm sorry you cant see that. name a qb with a higher completion %...?

that's a pretty worthless stat to be throwing around as the end-all-be-all. brad johnson had like a 5 year span where he was amongst the top of the league in completion percentage, but i don't think anybody here would say that he was ever an elite QB.

yards per attempt, TD%, and INT% are much more valuable.

johngateswhiteley
09-12-2008, 02:05 PM
that's a pretty worthless stat to be throwing around as the end-all-be-all. brad johnson had like a 5 year span where he was amongst the top of the league in completion percentage, but i don't think anybody here would say that he was ever an elite QB.

yards per attempt, TD%, and INT% are much more valuable.

its not worthless, he's accurate. he puts the ball where it needs to be with amazing accuracy. his TD and INT ratios are good too. aside from that Brad Johnson was a good qb...even though his completion % wasn't that of Warner's.

johngateswhiteley
09-12-2008, 04:59 PM
i think you'll find that there are a plethora of players whom have gotten bad raps via the sport critic and their public world, that were actually good players. with a little research you will find that perception is only reality...when you don't do your homework.

scott
09-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Leinart sucks, but at least he parties and gets drunken topless with chicks and doesn't consider retirement every 3 weeks.

spursnatic
09-12-2008, 05:37 PM
No, your a fucking jerk!! Along with all of the rest of the sorry, piece of shit wanna be fans who boo their own team? That is the biggest bullshit in the world. If you are going to support a team and go to their games. Why the fuck boo them when they don't play the best game. Everybody has bad games, no one is perfect. So let me ask you a question? Did you boo the Lakers and Kobe when they choked in the Finals?....You should have, because you are no better than any of the other assholes who was booing and criticizing him!!:flag::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag:

K-State Spur
09-12-2008, 06:14 PM
its not worthless, he's accurate. he puts the ball where it needs to be with amazing accuracy. his TD and INT ratios are good too. aside from that Brad Johnson was a good qb...even though his completion % wasn't that of Warner's.

it's pretty close to worthless. ksu got some of their best QB play in history from a guy named jonathan beasley - who never completed more than 48% of his passes. the key was that he averaged about 10 yards per attempt (and almost 20 per completion) with all the downfield routes.

if i'm dumping the ball off to my RBs all day (i.e. Brad Johnson), I could complete 70% of my throws, but I'm not moving the ball.

Anti.Hero
09-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Why not just retire? He's already made a few million.

Just stay away from Ricky Williams.

JamStone
09-12-2008, 08:19 PM

Ummm about half the league's starting QBs. Last year he was ranked 16th in the league in completion %. A great young QB from the alleged "best program" in college can't beat out (especially at this stage in Warner's career the last couple seasons) a middle of the pack passer in the league?

What are you talking about? The Lions are not a subpar team. You give them too much credit. They are the worst football organization in the entire NFL since 2000. The Cardinals are definitely a subpar team. Their "average" record last year doesn't mean they are an "average" team when you consider their division and conference.

johngateswhiteley
09-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Ummm about half the league's starting QBs. Last year he was ranked 16th in the league in completion %. A great young QB from the alleged "best program" in college can't beat out (especially at this stage in Warner's career the last couple seasons) a middle of the pack passer in the league?

my bad, i was referring to career completion %...which his is the best i've seen. i am not concerned with 1 year; warner is consistently good. if you know anything about football, you know warner is one of the top QBs in the NFL.

again, there is no shame not winning the starting job from one the best QBs in the league. warner is a healthy veteran...and he's good. Leinart will get his chance.

2centsworth
09-12-2008, 10:07 PM
my bad, i was referring to career completion %...which his is the best i've seen. i am not concerned with 1 year; warner is consistently good. if you know anything about football, you know warner is one of the top QBs in the NFL.

again, there is no shame not winning the starting job from one the best QBs in the league. warner is a healthy veteran...and he's good. Leinart will get his chance.

this is hilarious. Warner was washed up and Leinart revived his career. Warner is a good backup, but not championship quality.

JamStone
09-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Are you kidding me? This isn't Kurt Warner of 1999-2001. Not even close.

There's one thing to be a USC slappy. It's quite another to make irrational and delusional contentions to uphold that slappiness. Kurt Warner is not one of the best QBs in the league anymore. He hasn't been since about 2002 when he got hurt. In 2002, Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Antoine Walker, Chris Webber, Wally Szczerbiak, and Steve Francis were NBA all stars.

Warner still makes completions. He's completely immobile and loses the ball easily, plus throws a lot of interceptions. He's not one of the best QBs in the NFL anymore.

Come on. Leinart sucks as an NFL QB.

Mr Dio
09-12-2008, 11:20 PM
BrokeBackGates, Cecilia & Joto Mexico in the same thread again?????
You jotos doing each other or are you just the same flaming IDIOT? :lmao

BRHornet45
09-13-2008, 08:32 PM
sons Matt Lienart has a pussy and a tight one at that. Vince told me so after he wore that thing out in the locker room of the Rose Bowl a few years ago.

johngateswhiteley
09-17-2008, 03:23 PM
Arizona 2-0 with Warner #2 in QB rating.

K-State Spur
09-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Arizona 2-0 with Warner #2 in QB rating.

arizona's opponents...miami and san fran.

the Skins will take some of the polish off both of those numbers on sunday.

tonylongoriafan
09-17-2008, 03:50 PM
i'm just worried about vy partying with dudes without a shirt

JamStone
09-17-2008, 04:02 PM
i'm just worried about vy partying with dudes without a shirt

Yeah, that would be really gay.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/joejam414/Signature%20pictures/LeinartPoolParty.jpg

RonMexico
09-17-2008, 11:48 PM
What are you talking about? The Lions are not a subpar team. You give them too much credit. They are the worst football organization in the entire NFL since 2000. The Cardinals are definitely a subpar team. Their "average" record last year doesn't mean they are an "average" team when you consider their division and conference.

I still consider the Cardinals an average team b/c you can't base everything on their record. Yes, their conference sucks, but they've scored non-conf against AFC East teams, which isn't easy and their 8-8 record included a lot of close games that they lost to equal or inferior opponents due to mental mistakes.

And I'm a huge self-loathing Cards fan, so I'm looking at them objectively. And they lost to the Raiders last year...

RonMexico
09-17-2008, 11:49 PM
Yeah, that would be really gay.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/joejam414/Signature%20pictures/LeinartPoolParty.jpg

Probably the best picture I've ever seen.

Dio just came in his pants looking at it.

Spurtacus
09-22-2008, 10:41 PM
I like VY, but he needs to improve his mentality if he wants to be a productive NFL QB. I'm starting to believe that Wonderlic test wasn't a fluke.

johngateswhiteley
09-24-2008, 04:33 AM
http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/PITTSBURGH-PA/WDVE-FM/Merril%20on%20young.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=PITTSBURGH-PA&NG_FORMAT=rock&SITE_ID=1734&STATION_ID=WDVE-FM&PCAST_AUTHOR=WDVE-FM&PCAST_CAT=Comedy&PCAST_TITLE=The_Best_of_Jim_and_Randy_on_WDVE

rips on vyoung and Leinart. just interesting...

i tried to explain to the 'sips that chow and fisher did not want vyoung, but nobody would listen. curious as to how these 2 careers will play out...most of you know my opinions.

johngateswhiteley
10-13-2008, 03:17 AM

arizona's opponents...miami and san fran.

the Skins will take some of the polish off both of those numbers on sunday.

i don't know, that old man looks pretty good to me.

johngateswhiteley
11-16-2008, 05:14 PM
man, kurt warner is having a really bad year.

mookie2001
11-16-2008, 05:23 PM
i think jereme urban from victoria fucking texas has more passing yards than leinart this year, thats a real american hero right there

IronMexican
11-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Warner is MVP so far this season imo.

bostonguy
11-17-2008, 12:03 AM
man, kurt warner is having a really bad year.

Kurt Warner is playing out of his mind. That doesnt change the fact that Lienart is a pretty boy little bitch sore loser.Kurt Warner>Vince Young>Matt Lienart.

johngateswhiteley
01-19-2009, 07:21 PM

There's one thing to be a USC slappy. It's quite another to make irrational and delusional contentions to uphold that slappiness. Kurt Warner is not one of the best QBs in the league anymore. He hasn't been since about 2002 when he got hurt. In 2002, Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Antoine Walker, Chris Webber, Wally Szczerbiak, and Steve Francis were NBA all stars.

Warner still makes completions. He's completely immobile and loses the ball easily, plus throws a lot of interceptions. He's not one of the best QBs in the NFL anymore.

Come on. Leinart sucks as an NFL QB.

i'll say it again...but you won't listen. Warner is a very good QB, there is no shame in a young QB (Leinart) behind him.

superbowl.

IronMexican
01-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Warner is MVP so far this season imo.

I was talking about Super Bowl MVP.

doobs
01-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Matt Leinart will never be a good NFL QB because of his slow release, his noodle arm, and his lack of mobility. He was a great college QB, but any marginally talented college QB would have fared pretty well surrounded by those weapons.

Vince Young, on the other hand, has all the tools; he just needs to get his life together. He definitely has more NFL potential than Leinart.

redraiderinfiji
01-19-2009, 08:47 PM
matt might win a super bowl by riding the bench (AND MAKING A SHIT TON OF MONEY)

not a bad job

Cant_Be_Faded
01-19-2009, 11:56 PM
Sendlein > stinky pussy leinart

johngateswhiteley
01-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Matt Leinart will never be a good NFL QB because of his slow release, his noodle arm, and his lack of mobility. He was a great college QB, but any marginally talented college QB would have fared pretty well surrounded by those weapons.

Vince Young, on the other hand, has all the tools; he just needs to get his life together. He definitely has more NFL potential than Leinart.

no.

tlongII
01-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Vince Young has the intelligence of an oyster. He will never succeed at QB in the NFL.

IronMexican
01-20-2009, 06:23 PM
VY could be an unstoppable TE.

doobs
01-20-2009, 06:46 PM
no.

Thanks for the valuable insight.

So please tell me about Leinart's quick release, rocket arm, and blazing speed.

johngateswhiteley
01-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the valuable insight.

So please tell me about Leinart's quick release, rocket arm, and blazing speed.

wow doobs.

1. blazing speed? ...no, see Tom Brady

2. rocket arm? ...no, see Michael Vick

3. quick release? ...no, see drew bledsoe

he does have decent mobility, a strong arm, and a good release. good quarterback play in the NFL is based upon many variables, Leinart will do more than OK. actually, Chad Pennington has neither of the qualities you mentioned and he's not half bad.

again, we know vyoung sucks, but lets see what Leinart does.