PDA

View Full Version : F'ck buddies; do they work? your stories welcome

InRareForm
09-10-2008, 02:47 PM
:wakeup

i think it works but the other chick has tto be on the same page, as things can get sour quickly. it is epitome of success being single as finding a gf type is still open.

thoughts?

JoeChalupa
09-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Before I got married I had a few "hook-ups" and they actually set the rules. No kissing or hugging after. Just do it. Worked just fine.

lebomb
09-10-2008, 02:52 PM
The last fuck buddy I THOUGHT I had was actually trying to be my gf......that shit didnt work at all. I just wanted to skeet and go, she wanted to hold hands, cuddle and isht!!! :nope

I Love Me Some Me
09-10-2008, 02:52 PM
I had a friend who was a lesbian, and in a pretty committed relationship with her partner. But she just wanted some cock, so I volunteered. We were really good friends and still are, and the hooking up, I think, made us closer as friends.

desflood
09-10-2008, 02:56 PM
I had a friend who was a lesbian, and in a pretty committed relationship with her partner. But she just wanted some cock, so I volunteered. We were really good friends and still are, and the hooking up, I think, made us closer as friends.
Silly me. And here I thought the whole point of "committed" meant NOT fucking other people.

I Love Me Some Me
09-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Silly me. And here I thought the whole point of "committed" meant NOT fucking other people.

Hey...since they've been together, she has not been with another woman.

mrsmaalox
09-10-2008, 02:58 PM
It's worked for me.

JudynTX
09-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Hey...since they've been together, she has not been with another woman.

:lol

dirk4mvp
09-10-2008, 03:02 PM
nope. emotions get too tangled up and it implodes.

Brutalis
09-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Nah. Shit don't work, and if it does it won't last. I haven't done it myself but I've seen it crash and burn with friends.

CosmicCowboy
09-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Its worked for me...

ORION
09-10-2008, 03:33 PM
you can try crazy shit like a rusty trombone and if she doesn't like it then oh well just think of something else thats just as crazy

mrsmaalox
09-10-2008, 04:59 PM
you can try crazy shit like a rusty trombone and if she doesn't like it then oh well just think of something else thats just as crazy

WTF are you talking about?! :lmao

You guys who are against the "cuddling and shit" seem to be having sex with people you don't like!! Why would you do that? The most important thing about a FWB setup is that you have to genuinely like the person you're with, and want to be with them, thus the "friends" part. It's the only way it can succeed.

Fabbs
09-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Did you mean?
http://studio2628.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/homer_simpson31.jpg
MMmmmnnn hepatitis and parasitic intestinal infections.

T Park
09-10-2008, 06:29 PM
If the chick is on the same page, and knows it doesn't go beyond that, then it should all be cool.

Sense
09-10-2008, 06:34 PM
It works... you have to make sure it's the right type of girl that knows what's up...

ididnotnothat
09-10-2008, 06:48 PM

You guys who are against the "cuddling and shit" seem to be having sex with people you don't like!! Why would you do that? The most important thing about a FWB setup is that you have to genuinely like the person you're with, and want to be with them, thus the "friends" part. It's the only way it can succeed.

Wrong. I don't need to like the person, just the sex.

jman3000
09-10-2008, 07:03 PM
it works, but you have to balance not making her feel like a slut and keeping things non commital at the same time.

it can work... but it takes effort.

jack sommerset
09-10-2008, 07:09 PM
I fucked my buddies whore a few times. He got pissed and we have not talked since.

ORION
09-10-2008, 08:21 PM

ORION
09-10-2008, 08:25 PM

You know what I'm talking about ! You played in the band. The rusty trombome !

ATRAIN
09-10-2008, 08:26 PM
it only works if both parites understand. Most cases if the girl understands, she is usually the one to get attached. I have ended all of them in the past because the girl starts tripping out and hating on me with other girls. Fucking BITCHES!!

ATRAIN
09-10-2008, 08:26 PM
You know what I'm talking about ! You played in the band. The rusty trombome !

She does play that shit good!!

ORION
09-10-2008, 08:27 PM

She was first chair

ATRAIN
09-10-2008, 08:28 PM
She was first chair

Jekka
09-10-2008, 08:37 PM
it only works if both parites understand. Most cases if the girl understands, she is usually the one to get attached. I have ended all of them in the past because the girl starts tripping out and hating on me with other girls. Fucking BITCHES!!

Women experience the effects of oxytocin when they have sex, it's a chemical that causes her to bond with the partner (it's also what causes women to bond with their children when breastfeeding). So, they have an extra hurdle with which to contend when it comes to fuck buddying.

And I've also seen men get more attached to the woman than vice versa, but yeah, it's usually a prospect that's harder for women.

bendmz
09-10-2008, 08:42 PM
When I was in the military, single living off base, my friend and I had a live in maid. anyway you get the picture......... 35 years later I get a call and a woman asks, "ARE YOU MY DADDY?".......:wow:wow

Clandestino
09-10-2008, 08:45 PM
yup, they can work, usually for about 6-12 months before the chick wants more

Clandestino
09-10-2008, 08:45 PM
then you find another one!

Strike
09-10-2008, 08:50 PM
I had an F buddy for about 6 months just after high school. Things were cool for the first 3 months until she started wanting more. I wasn't down with another relationship and told her as much. Around month 4 she said she met someone and wouldn't call me anymore. I said cool and went about my life. About a month after that she called me crying saying her boyfriend dumped her and she wanted a booty call. Fine by me, I said. A nice emotion free month went by until the same "I want more out of this" shit came up. I ended it and that was it.

In my case, it worked for a short time until the girl got too attatched. I have a buddy who's had the same F buddy on the side for a few years now. They hook up when his wife goes out, leaves town to visit family, etc. I've met her and she seems like a cool chick, and my buddy has no complaints.

I guess it's a crap shoot.

Strike
09-10-2008, 08:51 PM
When I was in the military, single living off base, my friend and I had a live in maid. anyway you get the picture......... 35 years later I get a call and a woman asks, "ARE YOU MY DADDY?".......:wow:wow

Three words:

Unlisted phone number. :lol

J.T.
09-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Fuck buddies are great if both of you understand that the sex you're having is a natural response to human urges. Everyone gets horny and wants to get laid, some people just don't want to have to move in with you, meet your friends, or have to call back the next day.

mrsmaalox
09-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Wrong. I don't need to like the person, just the sex.

Well then that's too much like "anonymous sex". Not too many women are gonna go for that.

mrsmaalox
09-10-2008, 09:17 PM

She was first chair

:lmao You guys suck!

Actually I was the "head" soloist :smokin

bendmz
09-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Well then that's too much like "anonymous sex". Not too many women are gonna go for that.

Just go down to the Cattleman's Bar downtown and you will find plenty of those type of females.......:eyebrows

tlongII
09-10-2008, 09:31 PM
depends on how much you have to pay them...

fotan2
09-10-2008, 09:43 PM
do prostitutes count ?

jack sommerset
09-10-2008, 10:54 PM
do prostitutes count ?

People that work for you can be friends. I say hell yea.

Slydragon
09-10-2008, 11:07 PM
I have had a few and hey all ended bad, They wanted more and 1 of them even told me lets go further your daughter can call me mom. She got the boot stat and couldn't understand why I was so piss.

CuckingFunt
09-10-2008, 11:44 PM
I think it can be fine if everyone involved is on the same page, but I also think some people just aren't built for it. Some people just really can't separate sex from love, which is essentially what has to happen in a FWB situation. Ultimately, though, it requires honesty -- be honest about only wanting sex, be honest about starting to want more, be honest about noticing that clinginess (instead of bitching out and either breaking contact without warning, or becoming cruel as a defense mechanism), and also be honest with yourself about what you're really looking for.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-10-2008, 11:48 PM
I think it can be fine if everyone involved is on the same page, but I also think some people just aren't built for it. Some people just really can't separate sex from love, which is essentially what has to happen in a FWB situation. Ultimately, though, it requires honesty -- be honest about only wanting sex, be honest about starting to want more, be honest about noticing that clinginess (instead of bitching out and either breaking contact without warning, or becoming cruel as a defense mechanism), and also be honest with yourself about what you're really looking for.

That's a long way to say, "No, it rarely works out."

CuckingFunt
09-11-2008, 12:10 AM
That's a long way to say, "No, it rarely works out."

Well... but because people are flawed, not the fuck buddy system. I, personally, have had much success in that area.