PDA

View Full Version : DizzG Look At Your PMs

Brutalis
09-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Welcome, DizzG.
You last visited: 11-12-04 at 04:00 AM
Private Messages: Unread 658, Total 911.

Brutalis
09-13-2008, 04:19 AM
LOOK AT CHA DAYUM PMS BROBRO

DizzG.
09-13-2008, 02:18 PM
Sorry But for some reason I could not log on. I forget the . at the end of one of my DiZZg. DizzG. Dizzg. screen names. Next time go in the troll forum and look for ladyspur. not LadySpur

I had a problem with paypal and a notebook charger so I had to use another credit card bad mistake. I just got your PM you had a problem also with paypal?

If I get credit back today I will go to the bank Monday and get a money order I can also just send the cash.

what other games you have, you have a link to your eBay auctions?

Thanks
DizzG.

Brutalis
09-13-2008, 02:29 PM
I don't have eBay auctions. I'd rather actually get my money for my stuff other than turn a high percentage over to eBay for the listing and final sale.

I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Neverwinter Nights (the original RPG), The Sims 2 and Sims 2 University expansion pack. If you want to combo the games let me know.

Yeah I had a issue with PayPal a months ago. I made a 24.99 transaction for eBay and they charged me 29.99 and I asked what the hell was that for just so they could tell me it was a service charge for high usage of my account? I threw a fit and called my bank and had them take off the service charge, and PayPal threatened me. So I closed my account and told them to suck my fat man meat and bring it. They never did.

Thing is NOBODY has had that situation happen before. I searched it and everything. I thought maybe my account was hacked or something and I was being screwed with. Anyways, PayPal is going to be adding account charges once eBay payment plans are changed and finalized, so they are just going to shit.

You can also get money orders from Wal-Mart btw, just letting you know.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/acrowofhope/games006.jpg

mouse
09-14-2008, 09:04 AM
Hey Brutals you make any trades?

I need those games also. I can give you a 1999 Randy Moss stating line up.

(mine in fare condition the card has some wear)

http://www.naxcom.com/images/scans/book/2366836.jpg

A hard to find easy to sell Toshiba Satellite laptop charger

http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Detail.htm?sku=8219859&oext=1038A&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=8219859

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51OkWs2XqsL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Or if you want cash can I try and out bid DizzG I will give you 30.00 on Friday!!

DizzG.
09-14-2008, 09:44 AM
Does that game in the black box on the far right require a new video card like the new games they have out today call of duty etc....?

Brutalis
09-14-2008, 03:41 PM
Well these games aren't mine but are in my possession. They are my cousins and he wanted me to sell them for him since I told him I had sold poker chips and stuff online. So mouse, I can't do any trades even though I could use that charger.

.. I called him just now and told him there's another guy offering 5 more dollars for both Sims games, and he said take whoever offers the most money. In that Sims thread I said I can't sell them to you mouse but I figured Scott would want the most money for his games. And of course he said he did.

DizzG.- I have no idea. I never play PC games, and the last time I did it was the original The Sims several years ago. Neverwinter Nights is not a new game, not even fairly new. Even though the game itself is in awesome condition it looks like it has never been played just like those Sims games. I pulled out my old desktop and installed all of these games to make sure they would work, and played a little bit of each.

So I assure they all work. If they do not I will refund your money.

Sorry DizzG. I would have just taken your offer and split cause I personally don't care much, but like I said they are not my games to decide. I'm just selling and shipping them and keeping half for the work for my cousin.

$30 bucks mouse for both Sims games. You want the others too make a combining offer or DizzG. you can make an offer on them, or whichever ones.

Brutalis
09-14-2008, 03:43 PM
And to the dude who PM'd me about selling them on PayPal. READ the fucking thread. I am NOT doing PayPal. NO point losing money just to make a transaction over a web site.

Brutalis
09-15-2008, 09:25 PM
crickets

DizzG.
09-15-2008, 11:58 PM
I can match the 30.00 on friday or send 25.00 Tuesday PM me your address.
And you still have a picture of those poker chips?

Brutalis
09-16-2008, 12:51 AM
I can match the 30.00 on friday or send 25.00 Tuesday PM me your address.
And you still have a picture of those poker chips?

Dizz you got a deal if you can send it tomorrow. Check your PMs.

Brutalis
09-16-2008, 12:53 AM
Oh and the chips were sold.. I thought I replied saying that in the thread.

whottt
09-16-2008, 01:52 AM
If ya'll were intending to make the most boring thread in the history of ST...

Congrats, you succeeded :tu

Brutalis
09-16-2008, 01:53 AM
Not as boring as it appears, that's for sure.

pickle girl
09-16-2008, 08:48 AM
Oh and the chips were sold.. I thought I replied saying that in the thread.

yes but the chips looked sweet can you post the pics again?

pickle girl
09-16-2008, 08:52 AM
If ya'll were intending to make the most boring thread in the history of ST...

Congrats, you succeeded :tu

Unlike your McCain topics that are just exploding with entertainment! :lmao

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104358

BY: whottt Re: How do McCain or Obama get to 270?

Todays Rasmussen Polls, last one is a Fox Poll:

Colorado
9/15 - 9/15 - McCain +2
McCain - 48%
Obama - 46%

9/07 - 9/07 - Obama +3
McCain - 46%

TDMVPDPOY
09-16-2008, 11:09 AM
Does that game in the black box on the far right require a new video card like the new games they have out today call of duty etc....?

u play COD4 biatch?

Steve Perry
09-16-2008, 11:38 AM
u play COD4 biatch?
My ge-force 440 Mx is so out dated I am lucky to play Mine sweep.

Most of those new games today you need a physx accelerator card.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/bfg-physx.gif