PDA

View Full Version : captan morgan

CubanSucks
09-12-2008, 12:11 AM
its good besause i dont hav a any classes tomorrow to worry abuot
2morrow. so get fuckd up already!!! parret bay bitch

baseline bum
09-12-2008, 12:12 AM
Sack up and smoke a joint like a real man.

SequSpur
09-12-2008, 12:14 AM
gay..........

Brutalis
09-12-2008, 02:04 AM
gay..........

That you and baseline share the same avatar? I think it's really cute. :p:

J.T.
09-12-2008, 02:16 AM
I prefer Jack Daniels or Woodford Reserve

MaNu4Tres
09-12-2008, 03:26 AM
I prefer Dos Equis.....

Stay Thirsty My Friends

vy65
09-12-2008, 03:42 AM
The real man's drink is obviously Stolichnaya ... the rest of you are just faggot dick sucking pussies.

koriwhat
09-12-2008, 04:06 AM
paulaner salvatore... but tonight was a lonestar kind of night.

InRareForm
09-12-2008, 09:44 AM
parrot bay is for chicks

DisAsTerBot
09-12-2008, 09:49 AM
parrot bay is for chicks

+1

balli
09-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Clear liquor in general is for chicks. You buy a bunch of those fruity frozen mixers too? Be a man and go get yourself some whiskey.

CubanMustGo
09-12-2008, 10:04 AM
paulaner salvatore... but tonight was a lonestar kind of night.

You like Salvator, try Weihestephaner Korbinian.

Fillmoe
09-12-2008, 10:26 AM
lol @ parrot bay... step ya fucking game up, YOU BEEZY!

Strike
09-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Nothing wrong with adding something a little sweet to help the medicine go down. I prefer a little diet 7up with my captain or Stolichnya with a little cranberry juice. Or a bottle of Samuel Adams if I'm in a beer mood.

I'm not ashamed to add a light dusting of sweet to my booze. Sorry but Jack Daniels doesn't agree with my f'd up stomach. The end result is the same.

So let the shit talking come.

florige
09-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Nothing wrong with adding something a little sweet to help the medicine go down. I prefer a little diet 7up with my captain or Stolichnya with a little cranberry juice. Or a bottle of Samuel Adams if I'm in a beer mood.

I'm not ashamed to add a light dusting of sweet to my booze. Sorry but Jack Daniels doesn't agree with my f'd up stomach. The end result is the same.

So let the shit talking come.

You wuss.....:lol just playing...

I prefer Patron Resposado. I'll drink that Silver shit if I'm at a bar and thats all they have. They used to have Resposado at the bars here. But I guess not enough of the homies supported it because they only see Piff Diddy and the other rappers drinking that nasty ass Silver....

balli
09-12-2008, 11:50 PM

My problem is the other extreme. I find Jack Daniel's is far too sweet for my tastes. A couple jack and cokes or shots of most blended whiskey really, and I'm ready for the driest martini on earth. Shit's all sugary.

Not that I drink a couple shots of anything anymore.

CuckingFunt
09-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Vodka Tonic. Nice and simple.

florige
09-12-2008, 11:53 PM
My problem is the other extreme. I find Jack Daniel's is far too sweet for my tastes. A couple jack and cokes or shots of most blended whiskey really, and I'm ready for the driest martini on earth. Shit's all sugary.

I can't do that sugary stuff either. Especially the hard sugary stuff. Thats why I don't like cognac, or Whiskey. In particular Jack.

baseline bum
09-12-2008, 11:53 PM
You wuss.....:lol just playing...

I prefer Patron Resposado. I'll drink that Silver shit if I'm at a bar and thats all they have. They used to have Resposado at the bars here. But I guess not enough of the homies supported it because they only see Piff Diddy and the rapper drinking that nasty ass Silver....

Clear tequila is great if it's smooth. It has a very different flavor from reposado or aņejo; you get more of the flavor of the piņa than you do with aged tequilas where you're tasting the oak barrels. I love all three types if it's something good like Don Julio or Herradurra.

florige
09-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Clear tequila is great if it's smooth. It has a very different flavor from reposado or aņejo; you get more of the flavor of the piņa than you do with aged tequilas where you're tasting the oak barrels. I love all three types if it's something good like Don Julio or Herradurra.

I've been looking for that around here and haven't been able to come across it. I've heard that was some really good Tequila.
I've heard that Patron Platinum is clear and it goes down like water. For $250 a bottle I guess it damn sure better had...

CuckingFunt
09-12-2008, 11:57 PM
Straight tequila doesn't like me very much, but I love Herradurra Silver.

baseline bum
09-13-2008, 12:01 AM
I've been looking for that around here and haven't been able to come across it. I've heard that was some really good Tequila.
I've heard that Patron Platinum is clear and it goes down like water. For $250 a bottle I guess it damn sure better had...

I've always bought them in Mexico, as they're way too expensive for me here (no way I'd ever spend $60 on a bottle of booze). Still, I've seen both all over liquor stores in both Cali and Texas. That's shocking to hear that either is hard to find out on the east coast though. I thought tequila was the new in drink after people finally figured out premium vodkas were all hype.

Don Julio can go down like water, but it's more something to sip than to shoot. Very strong flavor with very little burn.

SAtown
09-13-2008, 12:01 AM
Banderitas FTW!

Bandit2981
09-13-2008, 04:43 PM
captain morgain is my favorite with coke...close second is the crown!

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-13-2008, 04:56 PM
If you've got some women around....

Get some lime wedges and douse them in sugar. Then have them use that as a follow up to the Parrot Bay shot. Chicks loved that shit at the parties we used to have.

spurspf
09-13-2008, 09:41 PM

I spent two months for a Summer abroad during school in Guadalajara. We kept asking all the taxi drivers what is the best tequila. Easily over 80% said Herradura, till this day my favorite tequila is Herradura reposado. Don Julio is good, Patron is good but nothing beats Herradura. And oh, so smooth. A little tempering from the oak barrels, I believe, helps the flavor. I agree with you BB too much tempering, anejo, is not necesserily a good thing.

tlongII
09-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Crater Lake Vodka FTW

CubanSucks
09-14-2008, 01:49 AM
Holy shit i'm suprised this thread is still getting posted on. Oh, and fuck all of you saying i'm a fucking pussy for drinking clear liquor. Drinking Jim Beam gets old after awhile. This shit just tastes good, what do you want me to say