PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the Premier of ¨Fringe¨

Chief
09-12-2008, 04:45 PM
another crazy ass show made by the same guy who does Lost n Alias.

anyone watch it ?

I thought it was definitely interesting.

I can´t believe she did all that work to save that guy she loves and he turned out to be working for the ones who did the whole plane thing.

TheTruth
09-12-2008, 04:48 PM
yeah, it was interesting. I'm gonna give it a few weeks and see what kind of storyline their able to get out of it.

2Blonde
09-14-2008, 02:20 PM
yeah, it was interesting. I'm gonna give it a few weeks and see what kind of storyline their able to get out of it.

Ditto

Heath Ledger
09-15-2008, 01:34 AM
I caught the last like two mins of it, and it looks pretty interesting but i was lost. When i saw it he was reaching into like a jack the ripper type kit with all kinds of crude instruments and filling a syringe then the bitch starts flipping out and he has to put them away, then she goes to the hospital screaming and they are like we have to save the baby and shes like im not pregant and then she crokes and then you sell all of the doctors get sick as they pull out whatever the fuck was in her stomach.

T Park
09-15-2008, 01:57 AM
what the heck???

wut
09-15-2008, 01:38 PM
I caught the last like two mins of it, and it looks pretty interesting but i was lost. When i saw it he was reaching into like a jack the ripper type kit with all kinds of crude instruments and filling a syringe then the bitch starts flipping out and he has to put them away, then she goes to the hospital screaming and they are like we have to save the baby and shes like im not pregant and then she crokes and then you sell all of the doctors get sick as they pull out whatever the fuck was in her stomach.What you caught was the preview of next weeks show. (well tomorrow)

JudynTX
09-15-2008, 01:45 PM
I caught the last like two mins of it, and it looks pretty interesting but i was lost. When i saw it he was reaching into like a jack the ripper type kit with all kinds of crude instruments and filling a syringe then the bitch starts flipping out and he has to put them away, then she goes to the hospital screaming and they are like we have to save the baby and shes like im not pregant and then she crokes and then you sell all of the doctors get sick as they pull out whatever the fuck was in her stomach.

:wow That was freaky! I'll be watching. :wakeup

This show didn't draw me in as fast as LOST did. :D

phyzik
09-15-2008, 02:12 PM
when does the next episode come on? I just keep seeing the pilot episode on the guide.

JudynTX
09-15-2008, 02:18 PM
when does the next episode come on? I just keep seeing the pilot episode on the guide.

TOMORROW NIGHT @ 7:00 p.m. :D

boo_radley
09-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Looks promising, but we'll have to see

Pero
09-17-2008, 10:21 PM
I loved it.