PDA

View Full Version : Police Search for Vince Young Because of Fears of Suicide

Mr. Peabody
09-12-2008, 05:53 PM
WTF is wrong with UT football players...?:wow

Police: Search for Young because of suicide talk
21 minutes ago

The Tennessee Titans called police for help searching for Vince Young because his therapist told coach Jeff Fisher the quarterback had mentioned suicide several times before driving away from his home with a gun.

The City Paper reported on its Web site Friday afternoon it had obtained a copy of a "matter of record" supplement report on Monday night's search for Young obtained through a public records request.

The report says the Titans' head of security notified police that he had "a player over at the stadium going off."

A police officer met with Fisher at the stadium, and the coach told the lieutenant that Young's therapist called him worried about the quarterback. Fisher told police the therapist said Young talked of quitting, mentioned suicide, his mood and emotions over a sprained left knee.

Evan
09-12-2008, 06:25 PM
wait...this is a new story and not a repeat of the other one?

EDIT...Yeah it is, here's a link

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Alzqg8nJl6vfPSkPEnOVkfc5nYcB?slug=ap-titans-young&prov=ap&type=lgns

InRareForm
09-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Vince YOung always seemed to be the mysterious type.

Anti.Hero
09-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Can I has his moneyz?

T Park
09-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Feel really bad for this guy. Hope he can get some help.

SpursFanFirst
09-12-2008, 09:33 PM
So this happened a second time?
Wow. That's really sad. I hope he gets help!

xtremesteven33
09-12-2008, 10:06 PM
He needs spiritual guidance....too much stuff going on for him probably. not just football.

Whisky Dog
09-12-2008, 10:08 PM
It wasnt a second time. Its more details about the issues from Monday. He seemed to go Pee Wee and talk about suicide while feeling depressed. Since he ended up just blowing off steam with LenDale eating chicken wings I dont know if he was serious or looking for attention and sympathy.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-12-2008, 11:18 PM
He was probably stressed out and went to smoke some sticky green with Lenn Dale afterwards they got hungry and got a groupie to pick up some Buffalo Wild Wings.

SpursFanFirst
09-13-2008, 01:01 AM
It wasnt a second time. Its more details about the issues from Monday. He seemed to go Pee Wee and talk about suicide while feeling depressed. Since he ended up just blowing off steam with LenDale eating chicken wings I dont know if he was serious or looking for attention and sympathy.

Any talk of suicide should be taken seriously. It's a cry for help.
Hopefully he'll get the guidance he needs.

Condemned 2 HelLA
09-13-2008, 01:02 AM
So is he bi-polar, emo or what?

Sean Cagney
09-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Yeah I would say he is bipolar to say the least.

DBryant88
09-15-2008, 07:58 AM
wtf!!!!!?!?!?!? VY is such a fuckin drama queen i wish he would die!

jack sommerset
09-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Why does he live with his mommy? This guy has queer written all over him. Thats his business but mommy needs to cut the cord and let her queer baby fly away.

Whisky Dog
09-15-2008, 11:04 AM
WTF is wrong with UT football players...?:wow

Casey Hampton, Shaun Rodgers, Cedeic Griffin, Dan Neil, Phil Dawson, Aaron Ross, Michael Huff, Selvin Young, etc. etc. etc.

There's bound to be a few off ones, but most are mentally normal.