PDA

View Full Version : When OBama wins, will the Bush lovers still post in here?

mouse
09-14-2008, 09:36 AM
And if so why? Why would you guys put yourselves through being laughed at for the next four years?

When OBama wins, will the Bush lovers still post in here?

DizzG.
09-14-2008, 09:39 AM
You mean the few that didn't off themselves ?

mogrovejo
09-14-2008, 10:29 AM
I hate Bush and I have never voted for him.

However, I think Obama will be even worse than Bush.

I had enough of extremists, wing-nuts and hardcore partisans like them.

I was on the fence, but after watching Obama's add making fun of McCain's tortured fingers, it was enough for me.

I'll go with McCain who is more moderate and has a record of bi-partisanship.

PEP
09-14-2008, 10:35 AM
I dont see why not, especially since Buffoon, Badminton and Fatty have kept on posting in here all these years. I also think that if Obama wins you wont have all the deranged psychotic talk coming from the conservatives like what comes from those mentioned above.

SpursFanFirst
09-14-2008, 10:56 AM

I was on the fence, but after watching Obama's add making fun of McCain's tortured fingers, it was enough for me.

:huh I guess I've missed that ad. What was that about?

balli
09-14-2008, 10:58 AM

Meh, fuck off. If you're deciding who you're going to vote for over something that didn't happen, we don't want you on the team anyway. Go fuck yourself asshole. (And BTW, I didn't know Obama was using mathematical operations to rip McCain. Dumbass)

If Obama wins I personally plan to rub it in the face of all you republican fucks much as I possibly can. In my mind, McCain supporters are about the worst group of idiots and/or scumbags on the planet and I can't wait till all you fucks have to deal with crushing defeat.

And if McCain wins, I already have a plan and money in place to get the fuck out. You elect some senile war-monger and Sarah fucking Palin because of fantastical "small town values" at a time when our nation is burning into pieces and I'm out. That's it for me and this fucking shitty excuse for America.

balli
09-14-2008, 11:00 AM
:huh I guess I've missed that ad. What was that about?

He's being a moron and referring to a two second mention in Obama's " McCain is out of touch ad" in which it is mentioned that McCain doesn't use email.

Nbadan
09-14-2008, 11:03 AM
What the fuck does not knowing how to send email have to do with McSame's tortured fingers? - nice reach...

mogrovejo
09-14-2008, 11:08 AM
What the fuck does not knowing how to send email have to do with McSame's tortured fingers? - nice reach...

In certain ways, McCain was a natural Web candidate. Chairman of the Senate Telecommunications Subcommittee and regarded as the U.S. Senate’s savviest technologist, McCain is an inveterate devotee of email. His nightly ritual is to read his email together with his wife, Cindy. The injuries he incurred as a Vietnam POW make it painful for McCain to type. Instead, he dictates responses that his wife types on a laptop.

FORBES MAGAZINE, (http://www.forbes.com/asap/2000/0529/053_print.html)

McCain can, in fact, send e-mails and is computer savy. He's slow using keyboards because of his tortured fingers.

How Obama dares to make an ad mocking the injuries an American soldier suffered while being tortured is beyond my comprehension.

And are still people ready to defend this disgusting thing... well, as a veteran, I just don't get him...

Nbadan
09-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Bullshit...there is software that can record what you speak....

Crookshanks
09-14-2008, 11:13 AM

McCain doesn't use email because, as a result of the torture, it's difficult for him to type - so not so much of a reach there dan. But thanks for playing.

Steve Perry
09-14-2008, 11:13 AM
I think Obama will be even worse than Bush.

Dude you need to crack a window open before you use oven cleaner next time.
Jesse Ventura can do better than Bush, are you new to America, when does your visa expire?

2centsworth
09-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Dude you need to crack a window open before you use oven cleaner next time.
Jesse Ventura can do better than Bush, are you new to America, when does your visa expire?

if obama had been the president we would have terrorist bombings left and right. would it even been safe to go to the mall?

balli
09-14-2008, 11:25 AM
if obama had been the president we would have terrorist bombings left and right. would it even been safe to go to the mall?

Motherfucker, please...

Nbadan
09-14-2008, 11:26 AM

Proof? Oh yeah, your just speaking out of your ass again...

Nbadan
09-14-2008, 11:28 AM
Looks like McCain knows how to use voicemail

http://assets.236.com/images/photo2/5571/thumbs/JOHN-MCCAIN-VOICEMAIL_s1-274.jpg
Link: McSame Voicemail (http://www.236.com/blog/w/michael_weingartner_and_lee_camp/leaked_mccain_voicemail_to_the_8849.php)

johnsmith
09-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Meh, fuck off. If you're deciding who you're going to vote for over something that didn't happen, we don't want you on the team anyway. Go fuck yourself asshole. (And BTW, I didn't know Obama was using mathematical operations to rip McCain. Dumbass)

If Obama wins I personally plan to rub it in the face of all you republican fucks much as I possibly can. In my mind, McCain supporters are about the worst group of idiots and/or scumbags on the planet and I can't wait till all you fucks have to deal with crushing defeat.

And if McCain wins, I already have a plan and money in place to get the fuck out. You elect some senile war-monger and Sarah fucking Palin because of fantastical "small town values" at a time when our nation is burning into pieces and I'm out. That's it for me and this fucking shitty excuse for America.

:lmao:lmao

You're like Boutons version 2.0. You have the same anger, the same profanity laced tirades, the same tired thing over and over again, but you can spell and complete thoughts.

Congratulations.:lmao

2centsworth
09-14-2008, 11:32 AM
With Obama I bet there would be an investigation into whether 9/11 was an inside job.

Every terrorist around the world including IRAN wants him to get elected, because he's a pussy.

balli
09-14-2008, 11:37 AM
You have the same anger, the same profanity laced tirades, the same tired thing over and over again, but you can spell and complete thoughts.
You're damn right I have the same anger. I literally cannot comprehend how anybody in their right mind could possible be supporting an inexperienced, neocon, religious ideologue, scumbucket like Palin after witnessing the past 8 years of Bush. I'm not trying to change any minds, and I'm definitely not trying to reign in my outrage. If the facts on the ground themselves, haven't swayed people away from supporting neo-cunts like Palin then I'm out. If America doesn't get it by Nov. 2008, it never will and in my mind, if her and McCain are elected, America can go fuck itself. I'll move to Chile and rock climb all day. You will suffer through America's collapse at the hands of more imbecile neocon monsters elected on bigotry/family/small town religious values.

hitmanyr2k
09-14-2008, 11:39 AM

If Obama had been president we would have most likely stayed with the mission of going after Bin Laden and his crew instead of foolishly blowing up a country that had nothing to do with it and then making the American taxpayer foot the bill to rebuild it. It's amazing how stupid Republicans are. If Bush were president during Pearl Harbor he would have retaliated against the Phillipines instead of Japan. That's how inept the man and his administration are.

balli
09-14-2008, 11:41 AM
With Obama I bet there would be an investigation into whether 9/11 was an inside job.

Every terrorist around the world including IRAN wants him to get elected, because he's a pussy.

You do know that Al-Qaeda considers Bush a gift from God and a remarkable recruiting tool? Guess not.

Do you have those polling numbers in which they've asked "the terrorists" about Obama's campaign. I doubt it.

Oh wait, you're just a racist know nothing who considers the whole of Iran to be a (singular) "terrorist". Do you have the numbers in relation to, you know, actual terrorists?

2centsworth
09-14-2008, 11:43 AM
You're damn right I have the same anger. I literally cannot comprehend how anybody in their right mind could possible be supporting an inexperienced, neocon, religious ideologue, scumbucket like Palin after witnessing the past 8 years of Bush. I'm not trying to change any minds, and I'm definitely not trying to reign in my outrage. If the facts on the ground themselves, haven't swayed people away from supporting neo-cunts like Palin then I'm out. If America doesn't get it by Nov. 2008, it never will and in my mind, if her and McCain are elected, America can go fuck itself. I'll move to Chile and rock climb all day. You will suffer through America's collapse at the hands of more imbecile neocon monsters elected on bigotry/family/small town religious values.

I truly hope you convince most of the libs to think exactly like you do.

Crookshanks
09-14-2008, 11:49 AM

Can we come pack your bags? I mean, we're still waiting for Alec Baldwin to move!

2centsworth
09-14-2008, 11:51 AM
If Obama had been president we would have most likely stayed with the mission of going after Bin Laden and his crew instead of foolishly blowing up a country that had nothing to do with it and then making the American taxpayer foot the bill to rebuild it. It's amazing how stupid Republicans are. If Bush were president during Pearl Harbor he would have retaliated against the Phillipines instead of Japan. That's how inept the man and his administration are.

Obama would have blamed the US for mistreating the world. We were already at war with Iraq, they violated the cease fire agreement and now they are toast. Any other country that wants to start crap can, but they better be ready to get the shit kicked out of them. And you know what, most of those countries do not want the shit kicked out of them.

The US is to be feared as well as respected.

whottt
09-14-2008, 11:54 AM
LOL boutons is going to have a stroke when Obama loses.

It's funny because I didn't think the left could get more obnoxious after 2004. I was wrong...

They'll be routinely engaging in criminal activity after this election.

Nbadan
09-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Obama would have blamed the US for mistreating the world. We were already at war with Iraq, they violated the cease fire agreement and now they are toast. Any other country that wants to start crap can, but they better be ready to get the shit kicked out of them. And you know what, most of those countries do not want the shit kicked out of them.

The U.S. has become a paper tiger thanks to Bush policies in Iraq and Afghanistan....the U.s. military is broken and air and naval firepower means nothing to countries when we are sending them billions in oil profits...

2centsworth
09-14-2008, 11:58 AM
You do know that Al-Qaeda considers Bush a gift from God and a remarkable recruiting tool? Guess not.

Do you have those polling numbers in which they've asked "the terrorists" about Obama's campaign. I doubt it.

Oh wait, you're just a racist know nothing who considers the whole of Iran to be a (singular) "terrorist". Do you have the numbers in relation to, you know, actual terrorists?

sounds like you're one of those new recruits. Threatening you, your family and your entire country if you cross the line is better than placating you.

If you back down, we will back down.

hitmanyr2k
09-14-2008, 12:01 PM

What are you, stupid? We weren't at war with Iraq. We had no reason to take our eye off the real danger to this country but we did for stupid ass reasons. And you want to talk about toast? Right now Iraq leaders are toasting to our ignorance. They're our charity case now. They know we can't leave and we're pouring billions into that country while they're sitting on their asses doing nothing and collecting oil revenue. Because dumbass Republicans are nothing but fuck ups that can't do shit right but spend, spend, spend taxpayers money. For the last 20+ years when a Republican gets in office you can guarantee this country is gonna go to shit. McCain isn't going to change anything. He's looking like dumbass Bush Part II more and more everyday. Dude is even stealing Bush's lines.

Crookshanks
09-14-2008, 12:04 PM
For the last 20+ years when a Republican gets in office you can guarantee this country is gonna go to shit.

Yeah - like the difference between Jimmah Carter and Ronald Reagan...

balli
09-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Obama would have blamed the US for mistreating the world.

Anytime you start talking in the past tense about what a politician who's not in power, would have done if they were in power, you just make yourself into a dumbass. Especially when you consider how much the republican politician who actually has been running things (bush) has completely fucked up. You got those terrorist polling numbers yet?

And America should not be feared- anybody knows they can drag us into a guerrilla war and totally fuck us up for a decade or so. In our our last 2 wars we're 0-2, keep that in mind. (and if you count Afghanistan, where shit has hit the fan lately, 0-3)

PEP
09-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Anytime you start talking in the past tense about what a politician who's not in power, would have done if they were in power, you just make yourself into a dumbass. Especially when you consider how much the republican politician who actually has been running things (bush) has completely fucked up. You got those terrorist polling numbers yet?

And America should not be feared- anybody knows they can drag us into a guerrilla war and totally fuck us up for a decade or so. In our our last 2 wars we're 0-2, keep that in mind. (and if you count Afghanistan, where shit has hit the fan lately, 0-3)

We lost in Iraq? When did that happen? Did you see that for yourself when you were there this last time?

Oh wait, maybe it was when you had just finished smoking all that pot you always talk about smoking.

SpursFanFirst
09-14-2008, 04:36 PM
nah...I probably won't be back for a while, but I didn't post in the political forum until a couple weeks ago.
I tend to stick to the Spurs and NFL forums.

Anti.Hero
09-14-2008, 05:01 PM

:lmao

1. Conservatives understand the government doesn't run their lives, will not run their lives, will never run their lives...so if Obama wins we will bitch about the decline of America, but at the end of the day we'll adapt and rise to the top of whatever society we find ourselves in.

2. The ol' "If __________ wins I'm moving!" :lol No one cares, gtfo.

Hell, part of my wants to see Obama win just to see how things will CHANGE.

2centsworth
09-14-2008, 06:15 PM
In our our last 2 wars we're 0-2, keep that in mind. (and if you count Afghanistan, where shit has hit the fan lately, 0-3)

We're winning Iraq and we're going to win in Afganistan no matter how much you desire the opposite.

Brutalis
09-14-2008, 06:17 PM
Lmao @ When Obama wins.

No chance.

Mr. Peabody
09-14-2008, 06:20 PM

1. Conservatives understand the government doesn't run their lives, will not run their lives, will never run their lives...so if Obama wins we will bitch about the decline of America, but at the end of the day we'll adapt and rise to the top of whatever society we find ourselves in.

2. The ol' "If __________ wins I'm moving!" :lol No one cares, gtfo.

Hell, part of my wants to see Obama win just to see how things will CHANGE.

I like Obama, but I don't expect change from either one of them. I am sure they both mean well, but they can't do it alone. And there's too much money and power at stake for them to get enough others to go along with whatever grandiose plans that they are currently proposing.

2centsworth
09-14-2008, 08:30 PM
I like Obama, but I don't expect change from either one of them. I am sure they both mean well, but they can't do it alone. And there's too much money and power at stake for them to get enough others to go along with whatever grandiose plans that they are currently proposing.

A very common sense post.:toast

AFBlue
09-14-2008, 08:46 PM

I think the only grandiose plan from Obama is his health care reform. And if he gets elected with a majority in Congress, he may be able to get something reasonably similar to what he is proposing to pass.

I also think the most grandiose thing that McCain is proposing is well within his control....reign in spending by using his veto power on bills with earmarks.

Maybe I'm just optimistic, but I do see some change coming from this election.

Anti.Hero
09-14-2008, 08:58 PM

lmfao! I have heard Obama tell us again and again what he WOULD HAVE done if he HAD BEEN president. How it WOULD BE different if he HAD BEEN president.

TheMadHatter
09-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Wait we're winning the war in Iraq? I cannot believe how stupid some people are.

Both candidates are going to pull troops out of Iraq when they get elected. The war failed, we did not transform Iraq into a Democracy or whatever Bush would have you believe. Iraq shouldn't even be a country to begin with, it was held together by the iron clad dictatorship of Saddam Hussein. When we leave the different factions will fight one another for control and Civil War will break out.

We have failed and will fail in Iraq just like Vietnam. The only reason we are still there is to try and save face. When General Patreus is saying that we can't "win" in Iraq in the conventional sense you know it's over.

The Iraq War was a grand plan by the neo-conservative movement to spread democracy throughout the middle east. Their idea was that Democracy would spread like wild fire. They were wrong unfortunately.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2008, 09:46 PM
And if so why? Why would you guys put yourselves through being laughed at for the next four years?

When OBama wins, will the Bush lovers still post in here?
Leave here?

What the hell are you talking about?

There will be non-stop laughter at Obama's policies and gaffs!

P.S.

I assume you mean President Bush?

Get a clue. Most of us do't care much for president Bush. He was simply the far better of two evils.

As for Bush... I prefer mine shaved.

DizzG.
09-15-2008, 01:50 AM
I picture Wild Cobra and others curled up in a fetal position thinking of a happy place. :lmao

2centsworth
09-15-2008, 08:09 AM
Wait we're winning the war in Iraq? I cannot believe how stupid some people are.

Both candidates are going to pull troops out of Iraq when they get elected. The war failed, we did not transform Iraq into a Democracy or whatever Bush would have you believe. Iraq shouldn't even be a country to begin with, it was held together by the iron clad dictatorship of Saddam Hussein. When we leave the different factions will fight one another for control and Civil War will break out.

We have failed and will fail in Iraq just like Vietnam. The only reason we are still there is to try and save face. When General Patreus is saying that we can't "win" in Iraq in the conventional sense you know it's over.

The Iraq War was a grand plan by the neo-conservative movement to spread democracy throughout the middle east. Their idea was that Democracy would spread like wild fire. They were wrong unfortunately.

you're the biggest idiot ever. I win.:lmao

101A
09-15-2008, 08:49 AM
I like McCain, but I don't expect change from either one of them. I am sure they both mean well, but they can't do it alone. And there's too much money and power at stake for them to get enough others to go along with whatever grandiose plans that they are currently proposing.

rascal
09-15-2008, 11:58 AM

This makes no logical sense at all.

Horn Tooter
09-16-2008, 01:17 AM
:lmao:lmao

You're like Boutons version 2.0. You have the same anger, the same profanity laced tirades, the same tired thing over and over again, but you can spell and complete thoughts.

Congratulations.:lmao

Tully365
09-16-2008, 01:35 AM
The ad saying McCain doesn't know how to use a computer comes from this interview where he himself says he is "computer illiterate" and relies on his wife to do anything computer related:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/11/mccain-admits-he-doesnt-k_n_106478.html

It has nothing to do with his hand injuries whatsoever.

PhotoShop
09-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Good link. :tu

JoeChalupa
09-16-2008, 12:19 PM
It is on baby!!!!!

Salad Tosser
09-16-2008, 06:38 PM
The lipstick dipsticks will avoid this forum.

I am Tom
09-19-2008, 05:27 AM
I have seen many Bush lovers avoid this forum already and the election isn't even here yet! :lmao