PDA

View Full Version : Cindy McCain whines about The View

ploto
09-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Too hilarious. The women on The View were too tough for them to handle! :lol

I am so sick of people crying about the media and the press when they have nothing to cry about. It has simply become a ploy to claim some mistreatment that did not even exist.

Cindy McCain on Her and Her Husband's Appearance on The View: "They Picked Our Bones Clean"

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/09/cindy-mccain-on.html

This is picking their bones clean?? They only asked a couple of tough questions in an entire show and were nothing but nice to her.

3Mnj1njG4ww&feature=related

rfjvQ2HK8Jw&feature=iv

GIhxQ9TBlgI&feature=iv

TheMadHatter
09-14-2008, 09:52 PM
If John McCain can't handle The View how is he supposed to defend this country against terrorists?

whottt
09-14-2008, 09:59 PM
I can't even figure out why they went on the View....you could see it coming a mile off.

baseline bum
09-14-2008, 10:23 PM
I can't even figure out why they went on the View....you could see it coming a mile off.

Fuck the media for not running fluff pieces for your boy, right?

Anti.Hero
09-14-2008, 10:35 PM
All McFuckingCain has to do is say

"Jay Leno, how many cars do you have? Thousands? How many millions do you make a year? Do you really care how high gas gets? You are a gazzilonaire, do you enjoy people demanding your taxes be increased? Or do you think people should wake the fuck up and realize you started from nothing and built yourself up and everyone can go fuck themselves."

"Barbara Walters, how many millions do you make? Are you really in touch with bubba America? My wife should have told you none of your fucking business how many homes we own."

Anti.Hero
09-14-2008, 10:40 PM
I can't even figure out why they went on the View...

PixelPusher
09-14-2008, 10:49 PM
^ Because women vote too. Been doing it since 1920.

Ignignokt
09-14-2008, 11:03 PM
^ Because women vote too. Been doing it since 1920.

The View was around in the 20's??

Spurminator
09-14-2008, 11:44 PM
Women who watch The View don't deserve to vote.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2008, 11:59 PM
Women who watch The View don't deserve to vote.

I wouldn't go that far. I now a couple of women who watch it just to see Elisabeth Hasselbeck (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Hasselbeck) score her touchdowns:

Hasselbeck has been involved in a number of noted controversial debates on The View, including but not limited to:

* On August 2, 2006, Hasselbeck got into a heated debate in which she strongly opposed the Food and Drug Administration's plan to sell the "morning after pill" as an over-the-counter drug. Hasselbeck stated, "I believe that life begins at the moment of conception." She said the pill should be banned in cases of rape and incest, because "life still has value." Hasselbeck argued that advocates of the drug use the "rape or incest" exception as a "bait-and-switch" distraction from the goal of making it universally accessible. She argued if the "rape or incest" exception was all advocates cared about, they would not support its over-the-counter status.[14]

* On May 23, 2007, Hasselbeck was involved in a heated on-air argument with co-host Rosie O'Donnell concerning the war in Iraq, which she supports and O'Donnell opposes. When O'Donnell rhetorically asked, "655,000 Iraqi civilians dead. Who are the terrorists?"[15] O'Donnell was criticized by conservative commentators for her question and complained about Hasselbeck's unwillingness to defend O'Donnell's statements in the controversy that followed. Hasselbeck responded, "Defend your own insinuations" and responded that she shouldn't have to defend anyone else's words for them, especially when that person has a forum with which to present a defense.[16][17]

* On May 23, 2007, actress Alicia Silverstone was a guest on ABC's The View. Moments before Silverstone entered, hosts Rosie O'Donnell and Elisabeth Hasselbeck had the aforementioned heated argument regarding the Iraq war. The video segment[18] shows Silverstone entering and walking past Hasselbeck to greet the other hosts. Though the interview continued normally and featured easy conversation between Silverstone and Hasselbeck, Access Hollywood[19] deemed the act a deliberate snub. Hasselbeck later revealed, on an episode of The View which aired September 19, 2007, that Silverstone called and apologized for the incident. Hasselbeck said that Silverstone never meant to be rude, but was simply nervous when she walked on the stage and believed that incident was wrongly perceived by the media.

* On October 3, 2007, Hasselbeck and The View co-host Whoopi Goldberg got into a discussion about Hillary Clinton's new $5,000 baby entitlement, which became heated when Hasselbeck stated it would lead to fewer abortions due to women wanting to keep the money.[20]

* On January 21, 2008, Hasselbeck and her The View co-hosts were discussing the idea of whether it is harder to elect an African-American or female president. When asked, "Is the country more racist than sexist?" by co-host Joy Behar, Hasselbeck was quick to respond with "Don't we have the answer already? Wasn't a black man able to walk into a voting booth long before a woman?" Co-host Whoopi Goldberg responded by saying that a woman was able to vote long before an African-American.[21] The first African-American to vote under the 15th Amendment was Thomas Mundy Peterson in 1870, while the first woman to vote under the 19th Amendment was Marie Ruoff Byrum in 1920. Among the states, black men were able to vote in numerous states before Wyoming was admitted to the union in 1890 and became the first American state to have female suffrage.[22] However, due to Jim Crow laws, the 15th amendment did not effectively grant suffrage to African-Americans in most southern states until the passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Spurminator
09-15-2008, 12:09 AM
People who think of Elizabeth Hasselbeck as a persuasive voice for Conservative values don't deserve to vote.

DizzG.
09-15-2008, 01:41 AM
All McFuckingCain has to do is say

"Jay Leno, how many cars do you have? Thousands? How many millions do you make a year? Do you really care how high gas gets? You are a gazzilonaire, do you enjoy people demanding your taxes be increased? Or do you think people should wake the fuck up and realize you started from nothing and built yourself up and everyone can go fuck themselves."

"Barbara Walters, how many millions do you make? Are you really in touch with bubba America? My wife should have told you none of your fucking business how many homes we own."

But he didn't. And there lies the lack of creativity. At least Bush knows how to Bullshit on the fly! :lmao

ploto
09-15-2008, 09:42 AM

Barbra Walters asked McCain the vast majority of the questions on the show, and she is a respected journalist with decades of experience. Whoopi and Joy each only asked one or two of each guest. They even had Elisabeth ask almost all the questions of Cindy McCain.

Your comment is exactly what I am talking about. Your acting like somehow they were mistreated when they were not at all. They joked about things; they made the point to show McCain when he came back as a POW and talked about Cindy's charitable work. They simply asked for clarification as to exactly what will be reformed; what their view is on Roe v Wade; the role of religion in American politics; about ads that many say are untrue (BTW he never did answer the question as to whether or not he actually does approve of every ad that says he approved of it). It is insincere for them now to try to paint is as some ambush. They even had his daughter on there last week.

What they are actually doing is paving the road for the excuse they will give as to why Sarah Palin will not go on the View. It was mentioned more than once about asking her to come on there- Barbra Walters even said at the end for McCain to tell Sarah how nice they were to him so that she will come on there, too.