PDA

View Full Version : Blowing in the Wind

dbestpro
09-15-2008, 10:23 AM
I know trade talk is like blowing smoke in the wind but I keep coming back to this idea. Bonner and Vaughn for Gibson. Cleveland need to shed some salary. Vaughn is a classic third point guard. Bonner gives them some shooting ability which they have sorely lacked. Cleveland does not have the minutes to keep all three point guards happy, Williams, West, Gibson and of course there is the SA-Cleveland connection.

The only draw back is it is an admission that Hill will not work at the point any time soon and it adds a little salary to the 2010 plan.

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2008, 10:32 AM
dude you are on crack, put that shit down and go take a shit while your at it

cavs dont need more shit around lebron to pissed him off or his bolting to another team

xtremesteven33
09-15-2008, 10:35 AM
wheres that epic fail troll?

Red Hawk #21
09-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Vaughn is a classic third point guard. Bonner gives them some shooting ability which they have sorely lacked.

:wakeup

Bender
09-15-2008, 12:13 PM
43 days left, hope I make it...

Tully365
09-15-2008, 12:51 PM
I read an article yesterday about an NBA executives meeting (highly secretive) where the topic of Matt Bonner came up, and after some spirited discussions, some tempers started to flare and a mini-brawl broke out. All of those involved were members of upper management, including owners, GMs, and team presidents. Also, a few high level heads of scouting. I guess some people just get a little sensitive when they hear that another team also has an eye on a guy that could change the fortunes of a franchise. After 6 burly security guards intervened, peace was once again restored. But, shockingly, another fight was initiated just ten minutes later when the topic of Jacque Vaughn was introduced.
David Stern was overheard saying that he wished the Spurs would find a way to somehow unleash these highly sought after pieces on the league in order to stop the perception that the Spurs are merely taunting and tormenting others with the constant dangling of these two players as potential trade possibilities who, at the last moment, are always taken off the table in what seemed liked serious trade talks. Stern compared the tension surrounding this situation to the political pressures currently felt in the Middle East between Israel and its Muslim neighbors, and also to the China/Tibet situation. Another high ranking NBA exec was heard expressing this frightening prediction: I don't know if we will ever find a solution to the Bonner/Vaughn problem.

Trainwreck2100
09-15-2008, 01:58 PM
It's pissing into the wind. Think about it, what harm does blowing in the wind cause