PDA

View Full Version : Rasheed Wallace no longer a Piston?

Shang Tsung
09-16-2008, 11:08 AM
http://freshprinceoftheblog.com/2008/09/11/rasheed-wallace-no-longer-a-piston-you-tell-me/

"Rasheed Wallace no longer a Piston??
Yesterday I received an e-mail from the Detroit Pistons about the new line of Swingman jerseys they have available. The jerseys are normally $69, but with a promo code offered to me I can score them for $42 bucks. What a deal!
Though that didn’t stick out to me.
They are now offering Amir Johnson, Aaron Afflalo, Antonio McDyess, Rodney Stuckey and Jason Maxiell in the home whites, in addition to current players Tayshaun Prince, Rip Hamilton and Chauncey Billups.
Wait, is someone missing?
Yeah, what about Rasheed Wallace, isn’t that strange?
I sure thought so. He was available in youth in the swingman style, but only available in the alternate red duds in adult sizes.
I started telling people, and most thought I was nuts or just being a little too intense, I didn’t want to look into it too much, but today that all changed.
I decided to check it out again, and today, things were different.
RASHEED WALLACE’S JERSEY IS NO LONGER OFFERED ON THE PISTONS’ WEBSITE. NOT IN YOUTH, NOT IN AUTHENTIC, SWINGMAN OR REPLICA. IT IS NOT LISTED ANYMORE AS A PRODUCT."

I see why Detroit would like to see this happen, but who would give anything so nice for him that Detroit would do it?

Pistons < Spurs
09-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Sheed's simply gone back to his old #30. Therfore those #36 jerseys were dropped from the Pistons store. The new #30's are now available.