PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on a Stalker/Harasser

SAtown
09-16-2008, 02:46 PM
So my girlfriend just let me know about some guy that's been texting her for over a month now. At first, he'd send her sexual messages like "I want to fuck you" and "talk to me, slut" etc... Then, she said after a couple weeks or so he'd start sending her threatening messages like "You're gonna die, baby" and things of that nature. Yesterday, he sends her multiple pictures of his penis and a video of him masturbating. It turns out he's the 24 year old son of my girlfriends old boss, and got her number at her work (it had been posted on the wall). It also had her address written on it, but luckily she moved a couple months ago.

She just told me right now because she thought I'd be pissed for some reason. So what should she do? What should I do?

Brutalis
09-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Go. To. The. Police.

:tu

09-16-2008, 02:50 PM
I'd say if he made an actual death threat to her, turn it over to the police.

If he's some dude getting his rocks off by doing this, look to find out where he lives, send him a video text of you stating you're going to come and visit him at whatever his address is and discuss his texting nature.

I'd bet one reply will send him packing.

Then change girlfirend's cell number.

SAtown
09-16-2008, 02:50 PM
I told her to at least call the non-emergency number, but for some reason she's hesitant. She talked to his mother, who said he'd been to court a number of times for the same shit. I guess she doesn't want to piss this guy off

travis2
09-16-2008, 02:52 PM
Police. Now. If she won't do it, you make the call.

The Reckoning
09-16-2008, 02:52 PM
bash his knees in with a baseball bat

SAtown
09-16-2008, 02:53 PM
bash his knees in with a baseball bat

I'd like to, but I don't want to go to prison.

Brutalis
09-16-2008, 02:54 PM
I think this is the part where you step up to the plate as her boyfriend and protect her by calling the cops, explain the situation, and they will look into it.

In the end you don't know he isn't serious, and neither do the cops.

Do it or if the worse happens live to regret it when you have to bury her. Just saying.

desflood
09-16-2008, 02:54 PM
She talked to his mother, who said he'd been to court a number of times for the same shit.
All the more reason to handle the problem as soon as possible. The police, now.

Spurminator
09-16-2008, 02:56 PM
Has she responded to let him know his advances are unwelcome? If so, I can see no other recourse but getting the police involved. If you have the texts with threats and pictures of his penis, this should be a pretty open and shut case.

fatsack
09-16-2008, 03:00 PM
1. police.
2. change the phone number.

Bender
09-16-2008, 03:00 PM
Chl

why the hell can't I type capital C capital H capital L ???

2centsworth
09-16-2008, 03:01 PM
sounds like you have a mountain of evidence against this guy. file a complaint, it may violate his probation if he's on probation, but at the very leaset the police can track this dude.

unfortunately your girlfriend finds herself in this situation, but she bears a responsibility to others to prosecute this guy for the protection of society as a whole.

she can always change her number.

SAtown
09-16-2008, 03:02 PM
Has she responded to let him know his advances are unwelcome?

Yea, she'd try asking who it was and never got a response to it, just more vulgar messages. She didn't know who it was til last night when her friend called him from a different cell phone and asked to speak with a made up person, and then asked who was speaking.

The thing that bugs the shit out of me is that she doesn't understand the magnitude of this, or what could possible happen to her. I'm guessing this guy still lives with his mother, has no job, gets drunk every night and starts harassing women.

The good thing is that she saved the pics of his penis and the vid of him jacking off and sent them to her own email address, but I don't know if she's erased the threatening texts yet. I don't know if the police would take me that seriously if I call for her, because I won't have her cell phone in my possession.

2centsworth
09-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Yea, she'd try asking who it was and never got a response to it, just more vulgar messages. She didn't know who it was til last night when her friend called him from a different cell phone and asked to speak with a made up person, and then asked who was speaking.

The thing that bugs the shit out of me is that she doesn't understand the magnitude of this, or what could possible happen to her. I'm guessing this guy still lives with his mother, has no job, gets drunk every night and starts harassing women.

The good thing is that she saved the pics of his penis and the vid of him jacking off and sent them to her own email address, but I don't know if she's erased the threatening texts yet. I don't know if the police would take me that seriously if I call for her, because I won't have her cell phone in my possession.

she is not only doing it for her own protection, but also the protection of others. Maybe her complaint is the difference between this guy getting locked-up/help and some young girl getting raped or even worse.

SAtown
09-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Got it, thanks everyone.

ORION
09-16-2008, 03:13 PM
how about you send him a picture of your wang and photoshop your chick's eyes bulging out of her head looking at it

SAtown
09-16-2008, 03:15 PM
how about you send him a picture of your wang and photoshop your chick's eyes bulging out of her head looking at it

Cuz I don't really know how to photoshop. Maybe if I take the picture and give it to Mouse?

BacktoBasics
09-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Don't fucking wait another minute. With all that evidence the police will help I'm sure of it.

...and if they don't this is what you do.

Change phone numbers and don't let her out unless she's with someone and moving around in not just a well lit area but a crowded one too.

Since this is a former boss of hers I'd contact the boss and show him the video of his kid jerking off. Then let him know that if the police fail to do anything and he fails to do anything you'll return the threats back to his son 10 fold and handle business on your own. If the cops have an issue with you threating them simply throw up all the threats she's been subject too and let them know you don't plan to live the rest of your life threatened by some loon because they refuse to do anything...thats how innocent people die every single god damn day.

Worst case you'll have to kill this guy yourself and hide the body. Burn and discard against the tides not with them. This will take a few months of planning but it'll be over soon enough if your careful.

Beulah Balbricker
09-16-2008, 03:19 PM
The good thing is that she saved the pics of his penis .

Did it have a mole?

http://content7.flixster.com/photo/58/07/46/5807465_tml.gif

ORION
09-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Cuz I don't really know how to photoshop. Maybe if I take the picture and give it to Mouse?

don't take my advice I'm full of shit however it would be pretty funny to see the guy's face when he opens it. Or you can stalk him and print out that picture of him jerking it and pass them out like flyer's at his work

SAtown
09-16-2008, 03:33 PM
don't take my advice I'm full of shit however it would be pretty funny to see the guy's face when he opens it.

nah, i know :lol

Or you can stalk him and print out that picture of him jerking it and pass them out like flyer's at his work

I thought about this, but I don't think he works or does anything productive, so humiliating him won't do any good.

CosmicCowboy
09-16-2008, 03:34 PM
SSS

Shoot, shovel, and shut up.

johnsmith
09-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Seems to me that your GF isn't telling you everything here. Did she ever hook up with this dude? Is that why she wouldn't tell you?

I'm just saying.

Seriously though, why not just call the cops?

ORION
09-16-2008, 03:41 PM
whats his name ?

ORION
09-16-2008, 03:41 PM
whats his name ?

I sure hope its not me

johnsmith
09-16-2008, 03:42 PM
whats his name ?

What's his phone number?

Fuck, we can all start calling him.

SAtown
09-16-2008, 03:43 PM
Seems to me that your GF isn't telling you everything here. Did she ever hook up with this dude? Is that why she wouldn't tell you?

I'm just saying.

Nah, I'm certain nothing happened with this guy. She did say that he'd go to work to visit his mother (the boss) and talk with the employees. My gf mentioned something like he had a mental deficiency or something like that. So I know hooking up with his is out of the question. I'm sure he just got her number when it was posted on the wall at work.

Trust me, that's the first thing I asked her, and I'm pretty good at getting stuff out of her

ORION
09-16-2008, 03:44 PM
What's his phone number?

Fuck, we can all start calling him.

good idea. Post all his info ! Batman said he wants those pictures of his penis PM'd to him ASAP.

ORION
09-16-2008, 03:44 PM
Nah, I'm certain nothing happened with this guy. She did say that he'd go to work to visit his mother (the boss) and talk with the employees. My gf mentioned something like he had a mental deficiency or something like that. So I know hooking up with his is out of the question. I'm sure he just got her number when it was posted on the wall at work.

Trust me, that's the first thing I asked her, and I'm pretty good at getting stuff out of her

was this on the restroom wall ?

SAtown
09-16-2008, 03:45 PM
was this on the restroom wall ?

:lol no, In the office

ORION
09-16-2008, 03:50 PM
:lol no, In the office

well thats pretty creepy but if you want to look good in front of your girlfriend then you need to do something about it.

CuckingFunt
09-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Police. With as much documentation as possible. And changing the cell number should be a no brainer.

Luckily, she's got a lot of information about this guy. I had a stalker several years ago and, even with police involvement, that shit lasted almost two years because the only information I had was a fake name he'd given my friends and I.

johnsmith
09-16-2008, 04:00 PM
Police. With as much documentation as possible. And changing the cell number should be a no brainer.

Luckily, she's got a lot of information about this guy. I had a stalker several years ago and, even with police involvement, that shit lasted almost two years because the only information I had was a fake name he'd given my friends and I.

Yeah, that was my bad.

ORION
09-16-2008, 04:02 PM
I had a stalker several years ago and, even with police involvement, that shit lasted almost two years because the only information I had was a fake name he'd given my friends and I.

yeah and you never caught me but you said you didn't mind as long as I didn't step on your flowers

Beulah Balbricker
09-16-2008, 04:05 PM
All the male posters of this forum should PM Kori pictures of your cocks so we can make sure it's no one from ST.

ORION
09-16-2008, 04:08 PM
All the male posters of this forum should PM Kori pictures of your cocks so we can make sure it's no one from ST.

done

Anti.Hero
09-16-2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah, that was my bad.

hahahaha that's what makes this forum so hilarious.

Everyone has a name for everything :lmao

Heath Ledger
09-16-2008, 04:18 PM
I reccomend you get her some pepperspray and a stun gun i can hook you up with both for a reasonable deal pm me.

tonylongoriafan
09-16-2008, 04:18 PM
her...call the cops, file a report

you...kick his fucking ass, i'll help u. worse case scenario we go to jail but we won't stay in jail (at least i won't)

Hung like a Bear
09-16-2008, 04:20 PM

I hope Kori has lots room in her PM box!

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/2941108-md.jpg

Bandit2981
09-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Have a threesome.

baseline bum
09-16-2008, 09:32 PM
12-gauge

jack sommerset
09-16-2008, 09:33 PM
Embrace him. Let him know he means something. Send him pics of ur penis. Masterbate for him. Let him know he is not alone. That there are peope just like him. You were him years ago. Now you have a girlfriend and one day he will have a gf too. He will stop.

Evan
09-16-2008, 09:38 PM
pm Leonard, he runs self defense classes for women in your area. Any gal needs such a class, even the frumpy ones.

You seem like a smart dude so I am sure you can see why I advise this.

Here's his profile

http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3935

Anti.Hero
09-16-2008, 09:47 PM
Go talk to Vinny on 5th street.

Cash or Money orders.

thispego
09-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Don't fucking wait another minute. With all that evidence the police will help I'm sure of it.

...and if they don't this is what you do.

Change phone numbers and don't let her out unless she's with someone and moving around in not just a well lit area but a crowded one too.

Since this is a former boss of hers I'd contact the boss and show him the video of his kid jerking off. Then let him know that if the police fail to do anything and he fails to do anything you'll return the threats back to his son 10 fold and handle business on your own. If the cops have an issue with you threating them simply throw up all the threats she's been subject too and let them know you don't plan to live the rest of your life threatened by some loon because they refuse to do anything...thats how innocent people die every single god damn day.

Worst case you'll have to kill this guy yourself and hide the body. Burn and discard against the tides not with them. This will take a few months of planning but it'll be over soon enough if your careful.

lol, b2b you da shit

Kori Ellis
09-16-2008, 11:11 PM

:lmao

Can I turn that job over to someone else?

Seriously though, stalkers are nothing to take lightly. Not to scare you but I have a friend whose mom got killed by a stalker who was bugging her at work... leaving her notes in her in box, giving her gifts for no reason, etc. The weirdness progressed, it was reported to the police, nothing was really done.

One day she was walking to her car and he kidnapped her. He raped her then stuck a knife in her groin and cut her all the way to her throat and left her in ditch to die. Then he went in front of a train and killed himself. I'm really not trying to scare you ... many stalkers are harmless, but you need to get the police to be all over this. Especially since you have the threats, videos, etc.

I have dealt with stalkers a few times in my life and it's very hard for women to go through. And the reason she didn't tell you at first is because of the same reaction some guys had in here.. "Are you sure she didn't have sex with him and then fuck him over?"

Chances are he isn't going to harm her, but there's no reason to take chances. Just report it and make sure she's protected.. whether that means carrying a gun, not going anywhere alone, or whatever.

thispego
09-16-2008, 11:13 PM
fucked up story

Man of Steel
09-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Just stating these words--without an actual threat--is a crime, albeit a misdemeanor.

Have a police report filed and be persistent--get a warrant through the DA's office--have sicko picked up--only an arrest will start the process.

If you need additional advice, PM me.

ANd good luck--these can be difficult cases because of possible mental imbalance. But the victims and their friends need to hang tough and be persistent because they are more common than one might think.

Man of Steel
09-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Filing a report is not enough--this will wind up on someone's desk for a while.

Make a report.

Followup with a drop-in interview with the SAPD between 8 and 4 pm for an at-large filing. THey will need a statement from your friend.

Call DA's office--see if the report has been turned in--your friend has to be a squeaky wheel--but they will get a warrant and pick up the guy.

These cases should not be treated lightly and people who are making fun of this situation--shame on you. We may be basketball fans and make fun of all kinds of stuff--but these cases can be potentially serious--never know which guy is just blowing smoke and which one will turn into an actual stalker with time.

Everyone--when you deal with the police on anything--you need to be extremely peristent--that is the key.

Kori Ellis
09-16-2008, 11:24 PM
fucked up story

Yeah she had a husband, 20-something year old son and 8 year old daughter. :(

Whisky Dog
09-16-2008, 11:35 PM
When making a police report, make sure to use language that displays life and death urgency without lying. If the guy has threatened her life and she has it documented in a text message, file on that instead of just "stalking". It's a much more pressing situation and they are more likely to get to it quicker than something less ominous.

Off topic, but just a FYI... If you ever leave sight of your purse or wallet for a second and it gets taken always report it as the person stole your belongings and not that you left it and it was taken. The first gets a police report while the second gets the police telling you to be more careful and it's your fault.

IronMexican
09-16-2008, 11:41 PM
Just fuck him up. Get a homie, and role over there.

Man of Steel
09-16-2008, 11:44 PM
The DA can get a protective order against the creep allowing them to pick up the guy is he makes anymore calls or even just comes within 100 yards of her.

Sorry for the multiple replies but as Kori states these are serious matters--please--no more jokes.

CuckingFunt
09-16-2008, 11:58 PM
The weirdness progressed, it was reported to the police, nothing was really done.

This is an important note, as patience is going to be necessary if you go through the police. As I previously mentioned about my own situation, I was extremely proactive with reporting/documenting everything with the police and it still lasted over a year (until the guy eventually killed himself). Restraining orders and all that are fine -- I had several of them to keep the guy away from myself, my house, my girlfriend (since he started threatening to hurt her) -- but if someone gets close enough to her to violate it, it's doubtful the police are going to be able to respond fast enough to do anything.

Hopefully your girlfriend has kept the text messages and they have enough information to go after him. A name/location and a history of these issues should help.

Xylus
09-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Kori--plz check your PM's. Thx.

TDMVPDPOY
09-17-2008, 12:11 AM
if i were you send those clips and messages to his uni/school or someshit

spursfan09
09-17-2008, 12:20 AM
I think going to the police should be a no brainer for your girlfriend. Is she hesistant?

Horn Tooter
09-17-2008, 01:08 AM
:lmao
I have dealt with stalkers a few times in my life

You couldn't resist could you?

SAtown
09-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Thanks again to everyone for the serious responses. Kori, that's a messed up story. Too many freaks out there

I think going to the police should be a no brainer for your girlfriend. Is she hesistant?

It's not that she's hesitant, she's just not really taking this as seriously as I am. She's more worried about completing her test review in the library than taking a moment to step outside and give me his info so I can go to the police. At night she did call the police to file a report, and I believe she's going to the station to show them the messages and stuff. If she doesn't, I'm stealing her phone and doing this myself.

ORION
09-17-2008, 10:43 AM
One day she was walking to her car and he kidnapped her. He raped her then stuck a knife in her groin and cut her all the way to her throat and left her in ditch to die. Then he went in front of a train and killed himself. I'm really not trying to scare you ...

:lmao:lmao
I'm not trying to scare you. holy shit that was graphic

ATRAIN
09-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Give Johnsmith, B2B, and myself his info and we will take care of this.

BacktoBasics
09-17-2008, 11:01 AM
Why are you waiting. Take care of this now.

I wasn't joking about turning the tables if the cops ignore you. However I doubt they will because pictures and videos go beyond your typical prank phone call.

spursfan09
09-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Thanks again to everyone for the serious responses. Kori, that's a messed up story. Too many freaks out there

It's not that she's hesitant, she's just not really taking this as seriously as I am. She's more worried about completing her test review in the library than taking a moment to step outside and give me his info so I can go to the police. At night she did call the police to file a report, and I believe she's going to the station to show them the messages and stuff. If she doesn't, I'm stealing her phone and doing this myself.

Thats good way to step up.

MannyIsGod
09-17-2008, 11:44 AM
I reccomend you get her some pepperspray and a stun gun i can hook you up with both for a reasonable deal pm me.

:lmao @ you trying to make a buck off this. Low.

Chief
09-17-2008, 02:46 PM
now here's the problem, if you go after this guy through the police, go at him hard, have your girlfriend throw in some lies also, because check it out

if the case isn't strong, and he doesn't get sent off somewhere, chances are that through the court papers he will find out ur address and even more personal details ., right now all he has is ur phone number, which can be changed at any time.

fatsack
09-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Don't fuck with the clique mob or they'll dead you up like you won't believe.

mavs>spurs2
09-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Fucked up world we live in..

TDMVPDPOY
09-17-2008, 11:54 PM
has he done this

http://forums.clubrsx.com/customavatars/avatar78765_12.gif

SAGambler
09-18-2008, 09:31 AM
I told her to at least call the non-emergency number, but for some reason she's hesitant. She talked to his mother, who said he'd been to court a number of times for the same shit. I guess she doesn't want to piss this guy off

I doubt he has "been to court several times for the same shit" . Otherwise his ass would be in prison by now.

Don't take any chances. These people can easily escalate to other things such as rape and murder. Call the police, call the FBI.....get someone after this dumb shit. NOW!!!!!!