PDA

View Full Version : Confidential: How stop Manu

Obvious
02-10-2005, 02:49 PM
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/2003/photos2005/0209/g_ginobili_emanuel_ht.jpg :lmao

duncan2k5
02-10-2005, 02:53 PM
lol

Medvedenko
02-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Make him the focal part of the offense.

Solid D
02-10-2005, 02:58 PM
:lol

Like the last time the Spurs played Phoenix?

TwoHandJam
02-10-2005, 02:59 PM
You mean like that game against the Lakers last year with Parker and TD out? The one where the 4 HOF'ers held him to only 33 and 12?

I see.

usckk
02-10-2005, 03:03 PM

Oh I know what your saying. Ginobili scored 29 points against the the best of the NBA and eliminated them from Gold Metal Contention. Yeah. I guess your right.

Obvious
02-10-2005, 03:48 PM
mmmmmm your answer = flagrant foul :lmao

Medvedenko
02-10-2005, 04:15 PM
It's called consistancy....I don't see it...friends....I can quote games from any player in the L and highlight their best games...big fricken deal...it's called night in and night out production.

T Park
02-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Just like the fabulous slava medvedenko.

Medvedenko, we know you dont like Ginobili, hes a spur, we get it.

Find a new tune to play for christ sake.

usckk
02-10-2005, 04:19 PM
He is consistent. It's just the Spurs are so deep, he doesn't have to score much. Thus, his statistics are not very spectacular.

Medvedenko
02-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Yes, he's consistent at 16, 4, and 4.....
I love Manu....he's my favourite spur....he's what makes that team interesting. I just don't think he's in the upper echelon of players....yet.

Obvious
02-10-2005, 04:31 PM
It's called consistancy....I don't see it...friends....I can quote games from any player in the L and highlight their best games...big fricken deal...it's called night in and night out production.
Yeah!! you right. Manu just has some lucky days, Buck Harvey, Barkley, DRob, Kerr, etc. etc. and 30 coaches are idiots who not understand basketball like you. :lmao :lmao

Medvedenko
02-10-2005, 04:35 PM
I've already said he's in the All-star game because he's a good player that has the benefit of being on a deep team.

Obvious
02-10-2005, 04:40 PM
I've already said he's in the All-star game because he's a good player that has the benefit of being on a deep team.
Or maybe is a corruption case, probably he paid 30 coaches!! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

whottt
02-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Hey I am little bit busy right now but can anyone post a statline from one of Kobe's shitty games this season?

Shouldn't be too hard to find one, just like it isnt too hard to take Med's weak fucking arguments and stick them up his butt...

Just find a shitty game by Kobe and say this proves he shouldn't be an All Star...I realize this type of debating will be a drop down in congnitive reasoning for most people...but how else can you show Med what an idiot he is?

Besides, smart people can speak the stupid language better than stupid people can speak smart.

My thanks.

Medvedenko
02-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Once again Whott..thanks for your brilliant deduction....I never brought up single game stats, you guys did. Secondly, by bringing his average in question tells a better story than showing low games or the high ones. The bottom line is this, Manu as the main option would not be as efficient as he is now...his effeciency is heightened as his status is by being on the spurs. Take Manu and trade him to the hawks for Walker...Manu's #'s would probably go up....would he be an All-Star....no....would Walker be....yes. That's my point.

Nikos
02-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Walker should not be an all star anywhere.

He had a few solid years in Boston, but he proved last season he could not be a role player in a system that does not give him at least 20 shots per game. He was awful for Dallas -- in fact he made them worse.

Bad example.

Medvedenko
02-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Great example....Walker was an all-star in Boston and he's put up identical stats every year...The point is....don't look at Walker as is...put Manu on that team...would he be an all-star..because clearly he is an all-star....right. I say no, that's why the "team" inflates the fringe players like Manu...

whottt
02-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Great example....Walker was an all-star in Boston and he's put up identical stats every year...The point is....don't look at Walker as is...put Manu on that team...would he be an all-star..because clearly he is an all-star....right. I say no, that's why the "team" inflates the fringe players like Manu...

Yeah, not having any other All Stars on his team really hurt his game in the Olympics.

You can't prove shit...for all you know he could become the most efficient player in history if you took Duncan and Parker off this team.

And you are really pissing me off by putting Manu and Walker in the same sentence.

Medvedenko
02-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Pissing you off...try seeing your ludicrous comparisons to Kobe....and according to your Olympic comparisons....Arroyo is the best PG in the L...because he punked the US team. I'm just making a point...TD was out in the last 2 games...and Manu did what he did...not much elevation in his game, given the spotlight shift. It's funny you put Manu on a team where he gets doubled and tripled 70% of the time...you'll see that effeciency go down...trust me, he's not ready yet.

Nikos
02-10-2005, 05:29 PM

Manu is not the first player to get all star consideration without putting up wonderful stats. Plenty of players make it partially because of team success. But guess what? Manu is part of that success thus far this season, so he's getting rewarded for it.

Walker was the classic example of a player who took a ton of shots to score his points. He was extremely inefficient. Pierce was the REAL best player on that team. Walker could not function in an offense unless he was awarded 20 shots per game. Thats how I see Walker today.

What is your point in saying if you put Manu on that Celtic team would he be an all star? Frankly, if you were to put Antoine Walker on the Spurs NOW I do not think he would be an all star either.

Walker did well in his system for the Celtics for a few seasons, and he got rewarded. But guess what? He was overrated then, his stats were a poor indicator of his true NBA value. He filled a role nicely in Boston, but he wasn't the leader of his team either. Pierce was.

Your assumption that Manu would not be an all star in Boston is no more valid than me saying Walker would not be an all star as a Spur. Both played their roles well in their respective teams and got rewarded with All Star appearences.

As of now -- Walker proved in Dallas he could not be a good role player. Manu has proven to be an excellent role player. Walker has proven he can score a lot on poor teams, Ginobili has not. Difference is, Ginobili has not gotten the chance. So you just do not know.

whottt
02-10-2005, 05:34 PM
It's funny you put Manu on a team where he gets doubled and tripled 70% of the time...you'll see that effeciency go down...trust me, he's not ready yet.

Playing with Shaq for the champs didn't keep Kobe from being an All Star.

LOL!

ALVAREZ6
02-10-2005, 05:34 PM
As of now -- Walker proved in Dallas he could not be a good role player. Manu has proven to be an excellent role player. Walker has proven he can score a lot on poor teams, Ginobili has not. Difference is, Ginobili has not gotten the chance. So you just do not know.

That's the Truth.

Medvedenko
02-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah, Like I said Manu would score more points on the Hawks, Bobcats, Clippers etc..but he wouldn't be an all-star...There are only a few players in the L that can go on any team and be an all-start regardless of the situation.

whottt
02-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Ok,the huge amount of people in this thread that are talking about Atoine Walker as being some kind of good player means that I have somehow stumbled into a thread infested with dumbasses.

You guys have fun...and please don't breed.

Nikos
02-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Whott can you please just the fuck up?

Antoine had a good year or two as a 'scoring 'role player for the Celtics plain and simple.

You seem to like to denigrate posters rather than actually get into a reasoned debate. And other thing is you do not listen or pay attention to what posters say in completion. Instead your way of debating is just to ramble and insult the poster and its starting to become even more ridiculous as the days pass.

Actually read posts in their entirety and try and make a point or carry a debate without insulting everyone. Until then fuck off and don't tell me to have fun if you find the posts infested with words of a 'dumbass'.

Good day Whottt.

Jdspur20
02-10-2005, 06:03 PM
and night in and night out is something the lakers haven't found out about yet this year.

Medvedenko
02-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Yes..please let's discuss the Lakers...when clearly the conversation is about Manu...
The Lakers aren't consistent....well their D actually sucks more than it's good....
It doesn't matter, my point is pretty clear.

whottt
02-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Whott can you please just the fuck up?

Antoine had a good year or two as a 'scoring 'role player for the Celtics plain and simple.

You seem to like to denigrate posters rather than actually get into a reasoned debate. And other thing is you do not listen or pay attention to what posters say in completion. Instead your way of debating is just to ramble and insult the poster and its starting to become even more ridiculous as the days pass.

Actually read posts in their entirety and try and make a point or carry a debate without insulting everyone. Until then fuck off and don't tell me to have fun if you find the posts infested with words of a 'dumbass'.

Good day Whottt.

If you think Antione Walker is, or ever was, a good player, you deserve to be denigrated...

And I refuse to read any post in it's entirety that beings with "Antione Walker" and "good" in the opening sentence.

I avoid it like the shit that it truly is, and label anyone espousing that point as the dumbass they truly are...and I will be 100% right in doing both.

Now go soak your head in Windex.

Rummpd
02-10-2005, 07:17 PM
"Besides, smart people can speak the stupid language better than stupid people can speak smart."

Classic.

Nikos
02-10-2005, 07:34 PM
If you think Antione Walker is, or ever was, a good player, you deserve to be denigrated...

And I refuse to read any post in it's entirety that beings with "Antione Walker" and "good" in the opening sentence.

I avoid it like the shit that it truly is, and label anyone espousing that point as the dumbass they truly are...and I will be 100% right in doing both.

Now go soak your head in Windex.

The only thing your 100% right in is being an immature, classless, and annoying moron. But I expect you to keep it up. Its only natural for people like you to continue being yourself.

whottt
02-10-2005, 09:01 PM
The only thing your 100% right in is being an immature, classless, and annoying moron. But I expect you to keep it up. Its only natural for people like you to continue being yourself.

What's your point?

Nikos
02-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Point is your an immature, annoying, asshole.

whottt
02-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Point is your an immature, annoying, asshole.

And?

Jdspur20
02-10-2005, 10:37 PM
Yes..please let's discuss the Lakers...when clearly the conversation is about Manu...
The Lakers aren't consistent....well their D actually sucks more than it's good....
It doesn't matter, my point is pretty clear.

i know your talking about manu, but if you want to talk about incosistancy, then i'll certainly talk about subjects related to that.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-10-2005, 11:21 PM
Yes, he's consistent at 16, 4, and 4.....
I love Manu....he's my favourite spur....he's what makes that team interesting. I just don't think he's in the upper echelon of players....yet.

My guess is that Medvdenko's bandwaggoning days with LA are almost over.

His new screen name:

Mark'sMan

Obvious
02-11-2005, 08:13 AM
...It doesn't matter, my point is pretty clear.
Your point of view is pretty clear but not serious, I refused to answer you seriously. Just Manu's resume answer you, he was a key player everywhere he played (MVP Europe, Gold Medallist Leader, etc., etc., etc. :elephant :elephant :elephant )

Buenos Hairys
02-11-2005, 08:25 AM
MANU NO STOP

Dario
02-11-2005, 01:27 PM
How to stop manu? You make him go right, 80% of his points are made by driving to the left lane with left hand layup. If he goes right he usualy takes jumper which he occasionaly misses. Thats how i would do it...

boutons
02-11-2005, 01:41 PM
It's late in his career, but I think Manu owes it to himself+employer to work on his right-hand game.

Nobody's stopping Amare/Suns or Manu/Spurs because they only go in one direction, but you never know...