PDA

View Full Version : Frerotte starting this week

IronMexican
09-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Per ESPN

bostonguy
09-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Great move. Jackson sucks ass and he was never going to get it together.

Slinkyman
09-17-2008, 02:47 PM
you know you suck when gus frerotte replaces you

NBA Junkie
09-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Great move. Jackson sucks ass and he was never going to get it together.

It won't matter. Brad Childress is still calling the plays. :rolleyes

samikeyp
09-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Thus ends the Tavaris Jackson experiment.

BUMP
09-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Thus ends the Tavaris Jackson experiment.

for now atleast. this comes after some expert on ESPN said Jackson was Childress' guy and wouldnt be benched. still i think they would like to sit him thinking that if he were to watch and learn from a veteran, it would be easier for him. ala Romo, Brady, Rivers, Rodgers

NBA Junkie
09-17-2008, 08:46 PM
for now atleast. this comes after some expert on ESPN said Jackson was Childress' guy and wouldnt be benched. still i think they would like to sit him thinking that if he were to watch and learn from a veteran, it would be easier for him. ala Romo, Brady, Rivers, Rodgers

I think it had to do with Viking owner Zygi Wylf demanding that Jackson be benched in favor of Frerotte.

Childress insisted after Sunday's game that Jackson would continue to be his guy. Then, a few days later he did a 180 and changed his mind?

Childress is a stubborn guy and Jackson was the man he handpicked as his future QB in the 2006 draft. There's no way this was his decision.

Sense
09-17-2008, 10:02 PM
There goes the "McNabb pulled a Jackson" phrase

IronMexican
09-17-2008, 11:24 PM
All this time I thought his name was Ferrotte. Thanks ESPN!

Sean Cagney
09-18-2008, 12:05 AM
Worst QB in the league, well that and who my Dolphins have starting any given DAMN FREAKIN WEEK :(...... He sucks though.

you know you suck when gus frerotte replaces you

True :lol, but that son of a bytch was the last QB who helped my Dolphins have a winning season when they won 6 in a row to close out the year, he actually played great for half a year for us. :lmao:(