Talks about Beijing, Finals, Pinky, Getting old. Phil and Shaq etc

zcQjUsR2ERo

zKz_FSTpoFc

sook
09-17-2008, 04:45 PM
what did he say about shaq, i don't have speakers :(

Allanon
09-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the vid Machine, I hadn't seen that interview.

As for Kobe, he says his relationship with Phil is great and he had thought things were cool between him and Shaq. He doesn't know what to think of the latest rap song.

So my question is, wtf is up with Shaq? Was he really joking in the rap song and if he was, that's a bit harsh. Or was Shaq jealous of Kobe going to the Olympics and wanted to shake things up a bit?

leemajors
09-17-2008, 05:12 PM
was he on the radio show, then on JRIB? I caught some on the show.

JamStone
09-17-2008, 06:09 PM
I don't think anything is wrong with Shaq with respect to the rap. I think Shaq was just acting like himself. Shaq is 12 year old kid in a 35+ year old body. And, he loves to play a crowd. I think there might still be some lingering inner animosity towards Kobe in some ways, but I think Shaq is mostly past it. And, the incident is just Shaq having fun and playing to the crowd. Sure, it was stupid, especially in a day where everyone has camera phones, pocket camcorders, and a youtube page. But, I don't think Shaq was truly malicious about it. And, if Kobe truly is the way he described himself with Phil Jackson, he'll move past the Shaq rap and be cool with Shaq again.

TheMACHINE
09-17-2008, 06:17 PM
I don't think anything is wrong with Shaq with respect to the rap. I think Shaq was just acting like himself. Shaq is 12 year old kid in a 35+ year old body. And, he loves to play a crowd. I think there might still be some lingering inner animosity towards Kobe in some ways, but I think Shaq is mostly past it. And, the incident is just Shaq having fun and playing to the crowd. Sure, it was stupid, especially in a day where everyone has camera phones, pocket camcorders, and a youtube page. But, I don't think Shaq was truly malicious about it. And, if Kobe truly is the way he described himself with Phil Jackson, he'll move past the Shaq rap and be cool with Shaq again.

i agree. Shaq said he was fooling around...and knowing Shaq, if he wasnt, he wouldnt be back peddling.

Spuradicator
09-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Fuck Kobe