PDA

View Full Version : Morning Drive with Peter Burns & Andy Everett appreciation thread

Jimmy Bobby
09-18-2008, 01:51 AM
Let's all give props to Clear Channel, Ticket 760, Peter Burns and Andy Everett on the new show! I don't know about you, but I think it's the best morning show in the market. For Ticket 760 to have Burns & Everett in the morning and the great Mike Taylor in the afternoon, I have to believe that ESPN is crapping their pants! Mike & Mike can't hold a candle to Burns & Everett.

I especially like how Peter trashes the Silver Stars. Brilliant! Those lezbos have no business being in Texas anyway. And Andy may be droll and vanilla, but remember, it's a morning show and many of us are waking up to that show. The last thing we need is some loud, exhuberant personality jarring us out of our slumber at that time of day.

I think it's just right. Clear Channel has done it again! Feel free to leave your love here.

mouse
09-18-2008, 02:38 AM
Andy needs to back off from all the Tiger talk and Peter needs to slow down he stutters to much. I wake up at 10.00 Am so the show is for people with real jobs. :tu

AlamoSpursFan
09-18-2008, 04:09 AM
What is this "Ticket 760" of which you speak?

Salad Tosser
09-18-2008, 05:10 AM
With all the upset burned out sports talk listeners that give a shit anymore it's really to little to late.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-18-2008, 07:20 AM
hmm. sports forum, perhaps

Blake
09-18-2008, 09:05 AM
Burns does a good enough job, but listening to Everett talk is like listening to paint crack on the wall. It's dry and has no more color.

Anti.Hero
09-18-2008, 09:17 AM
Was listening to 1250 yesterday to see what Howard had said, turns into a pro-Obama rant. Weak.

Oh, Gee!!
09-18-2008, 09:18 AM
I liked the Dan Patrick show better and wish they'd bring it back. I don't really care about high school football, or who Sam Houston State is playing on Saturday. :thumbsdown

pkbpkb81
09-18-2008, 09:50 AM
What is this "Ticket 760" of which you speak?

the best sports talk in town, ho

mookie2001
09-18-2008, 09:59 AM
the show is lame, they did mention spurstalk but they also said "drama" and "on paper" like five times in five minutes. and like EVERY radio host does they lecture/blab on and on about how we're too politically correct and too sensitive as a society about things that the MEDIA makes a big deal about. god i hate that shit people talking about NOTHING

cool hand
09-18-2008, 10:10 AM
too bad he ain't fucking Stacey anymore.

pkbpkb81
09-18-2008, 01:12 PM

dude she like a crack head now i dont thaink you would even hit it now

tonylongoriafan
09-18-2008, 02:11 PM
bring back charlie and chance...and wally's back hair

tonylongoriafan
09-18-2008, 02:12 PM

stacy the sports chick...seriously...who hasn't done worse than that?

S_A_Longhorn
09-18-2008, 02:41 PM

Who wouldn't hit that now that is spreading it around? And she has a kid now to show for it!

Enjoyed the Longhorns sports hour today, guys! :hat

pooh
09-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Czaban...'nuff said.

PeterBurns
09-18-2008, 07:34 PM
the show is lame, they did mention spurstalk but they also said "drama" and "on paper" like five times in five minutes. and like EVERY radio host does they lecture/blab on and on about how we're too politically correct and too sensitive as a society about things that the MEDIA makes a big deal about. god i hate that shit people talking about NOTHING

You know what was funny about that segment. We weren't even going to bring it up, and decided just to mention it in the show and all of a sudden the phone lines light up for 30 minutes.

Sometimes you have a topic that you think people will really respond to, and it misses, and then sometimes you throw out a virtual non-story and it strikes a nerve. F'd up.

Either way, thanks for checking it out. Somehow I blame LJ.

PeterBurns
09-18-2008, 07:41 PM

Stacie, not Stacey.

PeterBurns
09-18-2008, 07:52 PM
bring back charlie and chance...and wally's back hair

Liked that show. What's funny is how many people either love or hate parker. There really isn't any in-between with him.

Chance I thought was always pretty good. They were opposites big time.

Obviously, the show that everyone misses in Bruno and Siciliano back in the day. Damn that was good stuff. I can remember timing my road trips based on their show.

Regarding Wally's back hair. He actually came in shirtless before the show started and it's sight I still can't unsee.

cool hand
09-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Stacie, not Stacey.

sorry, oh your show is 10000X better than anything they have had there in years.

c-note and JW's shit was getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tired.

T Park
09-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Liked that show. What's funny is how many people either love or hate parker. There really isn't any in-between with him.

Chance I thought was always pretty good. They were opposites big time.

Obviously, the show that everyone misses in Bruno and Siciliano back in the day. Damn that was good stuff. I can remember timing my road trips based on their show.

Regarding Wally's back hair. He actually came in shirtless before the show started and it's sight I still can't unsee.

Chance was actually really good, Parker is just pathetic.

Bruno and Andrew was great stuff, but Czaban is by far the king of radio.

I never miss a show, and hell, I even catch the reair on XM

Jimmy Bobby
09-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Chance was actually really good, Parker is just pathetic.

Shut up, you idiot. Charlie Parker is a legend in this city and the pride of Clear Channel radio. Debbie Chancellor can't even carry his jock! Parker's new feature "Wednesdays with Wade Phillips" is groundbreaking in this market. I don't seek the Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys choosing to appear weekly on any other piece of shit station in this little town!

GoGatos
09-19-2008, 12:23 AM
Shut up, you idiot. Charlie Parker is a legend in this city and the pride of Clear Channel radio. Debbie Chancellor can't even carry his jock! Parker's new feature "Wednesdays with Wade Phillips" is groundbreaking in this market. I don't seek the Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys choosing to appear weekly on any other piece of shit station in this little town!

Now you'd think if the troll was any good, he'd at least know which hosts do the Wade Phillips interview... Seeing as how Charlie Parker hosts San Antonio's First News on WOAI, it would be kind of hard for him to host Wednesday's with Wade on Ticket760 during Peter and Andy's show - ESPECIALLY since they're on at the same time.

However, Parker does interview Jerry Jones every Tuesday, but I can see how Jerry and Wade can be easiy confused... :rolleyes

Hey troll: we appreciate you trying to "support" our station, but if you're going to talk shit on our behalf, can you at least get your facts right first?

T Park
09-19-2008, 12:25 AM
:lol

Mouse got owned

Jimmy Bobby
09-19-2008, 12:32 AM
Hey troll: we appreciate you trying to "support" our station, but if you're going to talk shit on our behalf, can you at least get your facts right first?

Nice of you to appreciate, metal mouth.

AlamoSpursFan
09-19-2008, 03:02 AM
:lol

Mouse got owned

I'm guilty as charged for thinking that most of the trolls in here are mouse, but I'm almost positive that one isn't the rodent.

:blah

mouse
09-19-2008, 03:35 AM
My Trolls are funny and entertaining.
Besides i would never let some lapdog wannabe call screener run his 1990s re-fried smack on me w/o waxing his Mike Taylor tea bagging ass all over this site.

JimBob may be GOD behind the man sac smelling ticket glass window as he holds Mikes 3 inch cock though out the show. (with a smile on his face)

But on the www?
his no smack talking ,down syndrome looking ass belongs to me.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/jim.jpg

Tree hugger
09-19-2008, 03:53 AM
Jim Bob looks like he could use a hug right about now. :)

I am Tom
09-19-2008, 05:28 AM
Cue GoGatos with his people who have more than one screen name need a life quote..........3......................2.........

Shelly.
09-19-2008, 05:30 AM
his down syndrome looking ass belongs to me.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/jim.jpg

OMFG is that really him? :lmao

Jimmy Bobby
09-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Mouse,

You wore out your welcome on Ticket 760 a long time ago. You are a troll on the net and an idiot on the radio. We've raised the quality of the phone calls we take. We don't have to take the bottom of the barrel, like those ESPN losers across town. I'm surprised they don't offer you your own show over there, they suck so bad.

09-19-2008, 04:07 PM
My Trolls are funny and entertaining.

Can we vote on this?

PeterBurns
09-19-2008, 05:12 PM
Mouse,

You wore out your welcome on Ticket 760 a long time ago. You are a troll on the net and an idiot on the radio. We've raised the quality of the phone calls we take. We don't have to take the bottom of the barrel, like those ESPN losers across town. I'm surprised they don't offer you your own show over there, they suck so bad.

I love how Mouse is allegedly on this Al-Qaeda-like No Call Ban List.

Actually, I've always rolled out the carpet for Mouse. In fact, I'm surprised that we haven't had our first visit. Mouse, you are invited, just use a different name like Jeff or Paul. The whiter the name the better. Because you remember, I'm pretty racist.

I suggest....Tanner or Garrett.

And for what it's worth. I don't think the shows across town are bad at all. I talked to Coach A a few weeks ago, and I talk to Duel and Dawn every once in a while.

All I've ever said was the marketing of them was a little weird, but they at least have a billboard. (Shameless rip own my own management) :ihit

T Park
09-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Hunter would actually be a nice preppy white name to go with.

09-19-2008, 05:36 PM
I suggest....Tanner

http://www.soakingwetchild.net/thebadnewsbears/tanner12.jpg

All we got on this team are a buncha Jews, spics, ######s, pansies, and a booger-eatin' moron!

T Park
09-19-2008, 05:37 PM
:lmao

very well played

jackseven
09-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Listened to Charlie Parker for 15 seconds yesterday and had to change the dial. The guy would be against moving if it didn't get him to home and back. He's more lethargic than a salted worm and is so closed minded he could never entertain any intellectual debate.

I did find a picture of him on Google images.

http://www.emporia.edu/earthsci/garden/rock06.jpg

Jimmy Bobby
09-19-2008, 10:13 PM
Listened to Charlie Parker for 15 seconds yesterday and had to change the dial. The guy would be against moving if it didn't get him to home and back. He's more lethargic than a salted worm and is so closed minded he could never entertain any intellectual debate.

I did find a picture of him on Google images.

http://www.emporia.edu/earthsci/garden/rock06.jpg

What a mindless IDIOT!!!!

Charlie Parker is the most beloved and respected radio voice in this market. Have you looked at the ratings lately? His show is the #1 rated morning show on your radio. Feel free to tune out. The rest of the city is either listening to Charlie or Burns & Everett in the morning.

Eat shit and die!