09-18-2008, 08:31 AM
dJZfxW74_IY

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Awesome.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-18-2008, 11:23 PM
ROFL
OMG i totally forgot about this.....I dont know how I saw this video but I did....maybe it came as a bonus VHS with a Nintendo Power issue or something...

Starfox 64 was really bad ass for its time though....the battle mode was very cutting edge, and the rumble pack was the first of it's kind, in the US at least.
I can't remember how many times I played the stage with the ID4-esque UFO about to destroy the base, or the stages when you have to fight that Dark starfox team.....it was bad ass, 3D worlds to fight in were sheer pwnage back then.

Too bad Goldeneye was the only good 64 game to be released after Starfox 64. I was so dedicated to Nintendo back then, but after a while (bout the time FF7 came out) I had to smell the roses and accept the playstation was the superior product. Haven't gone back to Nintendo since, actually. Still think gamecube is kind of fruity and the wii is too lil kiddish.

Whisky Dog
09-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Was this the precursor for those dumb ass cell phone commercials with the same theme?

The Reckoning
09-19-2008, 01:04 PM
ROFL
OMG i totally forgot about this.....I dont know how I saw this video but I did....maybe it came as a bonus VHS with a Nintendo Power issue or something...

Starfox 64 was really bad ass for its time though....the battle mode was very cutting edge, and the rumble pack was the first of it's kind, in the US at least.
I can't remember how many times I played the stage with the ID4-esque UFO about to destroy the base, or the stages when you have to fight that Dark starfox team.....it was bad ass, 3D worlds to fight in were sheer pwnage back then.

Too bad Goldeneye was the only good 64 game to be released after Starfox 64. I was so dedicated to Nintendo back then, but after a while (bout the time FF7 came out) I had to smell the roses and accept the playstation was the superior product. Haven't gone back to Nintendo since, actually. Still think gamecube is kind of fruity and the wii is too lil kiddish.

conkers bad fur day and diddy kong racing were the shit...then microsoft had to be a little bitch and buy out rareware

Lackluster
09-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Too bad Goldeneye was the only good 64 game to be released after Starfox 64.

perfect dark?

IronMexican
09-19-2008, 02:51 PM
It took me forever to beat the Train boss on this game. idk why

monosylab1k
09-19-2008, 03:05 PM
ROFL greatest video ever. I loved all the cheesy ass Nintendo Power promo videos.

"Let me see that!"

"You can buy it at the store!"

leemajors
09-19-2008, 04:05 PM
ROFL

conker's bad fur day was awesome.

leemajors
09-19-2008, 04:06 PM
perfect dark?

it didn't run that well in certain spots. it was fun though, but the multi ran like ass.

Trainwreck2100
09-19-2008, 04:10 PM
ROFL

A little thing called Zelda OOT came out a year later

Cant_Be_Faded
09-19-2008, 06:57 PM
perfect dark?

I honestly have not seriously played a first person shooter since Goldeneye. I see them as different versions of the same game.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-19-2008, 06:58 PM
A little thing called Zelda OOT came out a year later

Yeah and it deserved a little award called most overrated 64 game of all time..in fact it could be a benchmark for when Nintendo went all little kid on us....transforming link into a little piddly shit child sunk my boner for Zelda games into the ground.

The Reckoning
09-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Yeah and it deserved a little award called most overrated 64 game of all time..in fact it could be a benchmark for when Nintendo went all little kid on us....transforming link into a little piddly shit child sunk my boner for Zelda games into the ground.

youre like 4cc...you hate it out of spite because you could never get past the second level

The Reckoning
09-19-2008, 08:01 PM
and cbf needs to check his mail...

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-19-2008, 08:05 PM
It took me forever to beat the Train boss on this game. idk why

That's by far one of the most annoying levels I've ever played.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-19-2008, 08:19 PM
youre like 4cc...you hate it out of spite because you could never get past the second level

I actually was still delusional for the first part of the game, then when you get Epona and have to feed her carrots to keep her running I had a lump in my throat, turned the 64 off, went over to visit my cousin (who was playing Mortal Kombat Trilogy on PS), swallowed my pride, and told him, "You were right.....By God...........................you were right."

Trainwreck2100
09-19-2008, 08:36 PM
I actually was still delusional for the first part of the game, then when you get Epona and have to feed her carrots to keep her running I had a lump in my throat, turned the 64 off, went over to visit my cousin (who was playing Mortal Kombat Trilogy on PS), swallowed my pride, and told him, "You were right.....By God...........................you were right."

How else could they explain the different setting in the second act without a time jump? He had to start off young for that.

Mister Sinister
09-19-2008, 08:41 PM
That's by far one of the most annoying levels I've ever played.
Area 6 ftw.

Evan
09-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Do a barrel roll!

The Reckoning
09-19-2008, 09:17 PM

i agree to a certain extent, but zelda is improving. the new one is like an acid trip the whole time...
anyway nintendo was the best because you could get pissed and throw the cartridges against the wall, and all you needed to do was blow on them a little and theyd work fine....they still work too.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-19-2008, 09:20 PM
Definitely one of my favorites of all time, though. I don't play the actual system, praise the Lord for Project64.

The Reckoning
09-19-2008, 10:14 PM
oh yah and rogue squadron of course. and smash bros.