PDA

View Full Version : How Much Cash do you carry with you in your wallet?

Thunder Dan
09-18-2008, 12:38 PM
I just wonder how much cash people normally carry on them- I hardly ever use cash- but I usually try to keep $40 on me. I get made fun of by my older coworkers because of how little cash I carry- so how much?

Shelly
09-18-2008, 12:39 PM
none--I live by the almighty debit card.

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 12:40 PM

same.

I have a buddy that carries at least 5 to 600 in his pocket at a time. One day he had 2 grand in his pocket.

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 12:43 PM
I usually carry 5-6 hundred in twenties in my pocket and keep another 2K in hundreds in my truck. I don't keep any cash in my wallet...too easy to steal/lose...I keep cash in a front pocket...

Viva Las Espuelas
the kind of meat priests eat................nun

Dex
same.

I have a buddy that carries at least 5 to 600 in his pocket at a time. One day he had 2 grand in his pocket.

Sounds kinda dumb. I've lost several bills by haphazardly tossing them into pockets like that.

I try to keep anywhere between 5-40 dollars on me, just because you never know when you won't be able to use your card. More often than not though, that doesn't end up happening and I just put it all on the plastic.

florige
What part of town does your buddy stay in again A?

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 12:54 PM
Sounds kinda dumb. I've lost several bills by haphazardly tossing them into pockets like that.

I try to keep anywhere between 5-40 dollars on me, just because you never know when you won't be able to use your card. More often than not though, that doesn't end up happening and I just put it all on the plastic.

Yeah man he washes his money on accident all the time. I think he washed 400 the other day and a few 20s were destroyed. He is smart with his money, doesnt owe much and makes good money but yeah I always tell him not to pull out a wad of cash all the time. He always insists on paying when we hang out, which I dont complain lol but yeah I always tell him he carries too much cash.

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 12:56 PM
What part of town does your buddy stay in again A?

LOL nice try

JudynTX
09-18-2008, 12:59 PM
I keep at least $40 in cash on me.

phyzik
09-18-2008, 01:02 PM
i usually withdraw about $200.00 on payday but still generally use the debit card for food/gas. The cash is for my fun time or when I want to buy a new "toy".

Spurminator
09-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Usually none... At most, $10. Unless I need cash for parking, etc.

Spur-Addict
09-18-2008, 01:03 PM
I usually carry 5-6 hundred in twenties in my pocket and keep another 2K in hundreds in my truck. I don't keep any cash in my wallet...too easy to steal/lose...I keep cash in a front pocket...

Just carry your wallet in a front pocket, that's what I do. I carry nothing in back pockets.

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Just carry your wallet in a front pocket, that's what I do. I carry nothing in back pockets.

I need the extra room up front for a higher priority item than my wallet :lol

balli
09-18-2008, 01:10 PM

You some kind of survivalist? I would never keep $2500 cash in my pocket and car unless there was a loaded .45 on my hip.

I usually try to have between 20-100 dollars. Sometimes more if an occasion necessitates it.

BacktoBasics
09-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Too easy :sleep

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:13 PM

Your cell phone?

Evan
09-18-2008, 01:14 PM
0...check card for everything.

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Too easy :sleep

Richer bragging moment.

"Yeah my horses carry around 5k when they aren't having a wet t-shirt contest" ---CosmicCowboy

baseline bum
09-18-2008, 01:21 PM
Can't go to the strip club with debit cards.

CosmicCowboy
Aww fuck you guys. I can't stand waiting in line behind you while you swipe your card, punch in your PIN, wait for it to connect, and then fumble around signing the receipt just to get a fucking cup of coffee at the convenience store.

And it's not a richer bragging moment. I do quite a bit of buying on Craigs list and when I find a "first come first sell" deal there it's pretty effective to say "I will be there in 20 minutes with cash".

I'm married with two kids under the age of 7.

What is this cash of which you speak?

Blake
09-18-2008, 01:22 PM
If I'm going to podunk, TX, where they don't know what a credit card looks like, I carry more cash, but other than that, $20-$30 plus my debit card usually does the trick.

The only thing I hate about debit cards is keeping up with the receipts to make sure my account stays balanced and to make sure I didn't get charged incorrectly.

09-18-2008, 01:22 PM

That's whay they have ATM's in the strip club...

Or, you could always try swiping the cleavage.

Blake
09-18-2008, 01:23 PM

I'm sure there'll be a day where you can slide your card between the cheeks.......($5 minimum)

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:24 PM

They have ATM's right when you walk in in case you dont have time to stop while on the way.

Blake
09-18-2008, 01:24 PM
the kind of meat priests eat................nun

last I checked, priests like to eat at WalMart whenever they have ads that say "boys pants - half off"

Viva Las Espuelas
09-18-2008, 01:26 PM
last I checked, priests like to eat at WalMart whenever they have ads that say "boys pants - half off"
they call that michael jackson appreciation day.

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Aww fuck you guys. I can't stand waiting in line behind you while you swipe your card, punch in your PIN, wait for it to connect, and then fumble around signing the receipt just to get a fucking cup of coffee at the convenience store.

And it's not a richer bragging moment. I do quite a bit of buying on Craigs list and when I find a "first come first sell" deal there it's pretty effective to say "I will be there in 20 minutes with cash".

Well I keep change and loose bills in the car in case I need something like that. I wont use my card under 10 bucks. So you carry 2 grand in your car for craig list purchases. How many times have you actually done that?

ORION
09-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Dope Man Dope Man
Yeah thats me ....

florige
09-18-2008, 01:33 PM
Do any of you guys ever use the credit feature on your debit cards?

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Do any of you guys ever use the credit feature on your debit cards?

Yeah I usually do all the time. I dont like entering my pin just anywhere and its faster.

florige
09-18-2008, 01:35 PM

If you use your pin # you don't have to sign I thought?

florige
09-18-2008, 01:36 PM
Yeah I usually do all the time. I dont like entering my pin just anywhere and its faster.

What the difference the shit doesn't come out right away?

CosmicCowboy
Well I keep change and loose bills in the car in case I need something like that. I wont use my card under 10 bucks. So you carry 2 grand in your car for craig list purchases. How many times have you actually done that?

Probably 4 times in the last 4 months. I'm building a house at the ranch and buying used/cheap building materials when possible. Plus, I pay the people I DO hire to help me in cash. So, yeah, I like to keep plenty of cash available.

If you were in Houston right now with no power you would be well and truly fucked trying to buy food and water with your debit card.

IronMexican
same.

I use to know a guy who had 10 g's on him all the time, but not a dime in the bank.

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:37 PM
What the difference the shit doesn't come out right away?

Yeah but I keep track of my purchases and keep receipts.

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:41 PM
Probably 4 times in the last 4 months. I'm building a house at the ranch and buying used/cheap building materials when possible. Plus, I pay the people I DO hire to help me in cash. So, yeah, I like to keep plenty of cash available.

If you were in Houston right now with no power you would be well and truly fucked trying to buy food and water with your debit card.

Well I hope you keep that cash safe, I would hate for someone to break into your car and jack all that cash. I just got my truck broken into 3 nights ago and they jacked my radio and work out gloves. MOTHERFUCKERS!!

True but everytime a Cane was heading our way, we used to always hit up the bank. I also keep a locked box at home with some cash just in case.

ORION
09-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Well I hope you keep that cash safe, I would hate for someone to break into your car and jack all that cash. I just got my truck broken into 3 nights ago and they jacked my radio and work out gloves. MOTHERFUCKERS!!

True but everytime a Cane was heading our way, we used to always hit up the bank. I also keep a locked box at home with some cash just in case.

I'm just curious. What is the combination to this lock box? I just like to collect different combonations. Its a hobby

Shelly
09-18-2008, 01:44 PM
They took your workout gloves? WTF?

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 01:45 PM

It's not like the cash is laying on the dash or in an obvious place. A smash and grabber is not gonna find it.

florige
09-18-2008, 01:45 PM

WTF they take your workout gloves for? That does suck. I always make sure I take my iPod and shit out of my car at night...
Hell I've had people break into the cruiser before....

ORION
09-18-2008, 01:47 PM

well they are pretty much brand new. He never uses them

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:49 PM

Yeah no shit, I had my bowling ball, 2 pairs of Oakleys (which they even grabbed and threw on the seat), clothes (Still moving from my old place), and 2 40 lbs dumbells. They jacked my radio which is what they were prob after in the first place, and took my workout gloves. That prob pissed me off more than the radio. I really liked those gloves and they dont sell those anymore. I didnt notice till yesterday when I got to the gym, I was like wtf where are my gloves.........AWW MOTHERFUCKER!! They even took my arm sweat band.

Spur-Addict
09-18-2008, 01:50 PM

I think you a little deceived due to the fact that your pants may be laminated to your skin. Or, maybe you just have a large amount of keys that don't have a carabiner. I don't know--:lol

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:51 PM
well they are pretty much brand new. He never uses them

LOL.........asshole. Lets see if you say that when I go over there for Wurstfest.

florige
09-18-2008, 01:52 PM
Yeah no shit, I had my bowling ball, 2 pairs of Oakleys (which they even grabbed and threw on the seat), clothes (Still moving from my old place), and 2 40 lbs dumbells. They jacked my radio which is what they were prob after in the first place, and took my workout gloves. That prob pissed me off more than the radio. I really liked those gloves and they dont sell those anymore. I didnt notice till yesterday when I got to the gym, I was like wtf where are my gloves.........AWW MOTHERFUCKER!! They even took my arm sweat band.

Did he take your jock strap too?

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:52 PM
WTF they take your workout gloves for? That does suck. I always make sure I take my iPod and shit out of my car at night...
Hell I've had people break into the cruiser before....

Im just glad I didnt leave my ipod charging in there!! That might actually have made me tear up hahaha.

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:53 PM
Did he take your jock strap too?

LOL prick!!! They didnt take my baseball bag, which would have pissed me off as well. I love my glove and I have a tournament in a few weeks.

tonylongoriafan
09-18-2008, 01:55 PM
between 20 - 200

ORION
09-18-2008, 01:55 PM
LOL.........asshole. Lets see if you say that when I go over there for Wurstfest.

hey kick ass. let me know. GTG at wurstfest

Kori Ellis
09-18-2008, 01:56 PM
None. I have a husband for that.

florige
09-18-2008, 01:57 PM
LOL prick!!! They didnt take my baseball bag, which would have pissed me off as well. I love my glove and I have a tournament in a few weeks.

:lmao The only thing I leave in my car is my cell phone charger and thats it.
I stopped carrying money around with me after I got robbed 3 years ago.

ATRAIN
hey kick ass. let me know. GTG at wurstfest

I will for sure. Ive been wanting to go for a while now. You bringing some of your hot co workers along :)?

CosmicCowboy
I think you a little deceived due to the fact that your pants may be laminated to your skin. Or, maybe you just have a large amount of keys that don't have a carabiner. I don't know--:lol

I realize it's a blessing./curse that some of you don't have to deal with LOL

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 01:58 PM
:lmao The only thing I leave in my car is my cell phone charger and thats it.
I stopped carrying money around with me after I got robbed 3 years ago.

You got Robbed?? AND YOUR A COP?? WTF hahaha. Did they break into your car or what?

Spurminator
09-18-2008, 02:02 PM
CC must have fast convenience store clerks. The places I usually get my coffee it takes longer for them to make change than it does for me to swipe and enter my pin.

ORION
09-18-2008, 02:02 PM
I will for sure. Ive been wanting to go for a while now. You bringing some of your hot co workers along :)?

we usually go all at one time. Plus its a small town so the whole company will be there. I'm sure Shoog will be begging me

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 02:03 PM

Did they take that "How to Romance Women" e-book that was in your cd player?

florige
09-18-2008, 02:04 PM
You got Robbed?? AND YOUR A COP?? WTF hahaha. Did they break into your car or what?

Like a block down from the police station.... I was in my plain clothes at my car getting ready to get something to eat and dude rolled up on us with a sawed off telling me to give him my shit.... The dude on the other side didn't have anything so my partner at the time would had been ok, the dude with the gun was on my side so I would had been the one getting my head blown the fuck off....:lol

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 02:05 PM
CC must have fast convenience store clerks. The places I usually get my coffee it takes longer for them to make change than it does for me to swipe and enter my pin.

LOL...I just multi-task and pick out the exact change while the cup is filling.

ATRAIN
Did they take that "How to Romance Women" e-book that was in your cd player?

No it was my "Getting Rid of Cougars that don't take no for an answer" cd.

ATRAIN
we usually go all at one time. Plus its a small town so the whole company will be there. I'm sure Shoog will be begging me

Let him Beg!! Or we can send him pics via cell phone of the hotness he is missing out on. He will need some rubbing one out material anyways.

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Like a block down from the police station.... I was in my plain clothes at my car getting ready to get something to eat and dude rolled up on us with a sawed off telling me to give him my shit.... The dude on the other side didn't have anything so my partner at the time would had been ok, the dude with the gun was on my side so I would had been the one getting my head blown the fuck off....:lol

LOL and where was your gun? I would have given him my wallet, then chased his ass unloading a clip!!

phyzik
09-18-2008, 02:13 PM
has anyone here actually used an ATM at a strip club before? they charge like a 10.00 fee for that shit, fuck that!

ORION
09-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Let him Beg!! Or we can send him pics via cell phone of the hotness he is missing out on. He will need some rubbing one out material anyways.

My company will be there so will I. Gots to try the fried pickles

mrsmaalox
No it was my "Getting Rid of Cougars that don't take no for an answer" cd.

Can't imagine why you'd need one of those!

Spur-Addict

I wouldn't go that far, I just tend to wear pants with more room, a bit more loose. I'm 6'5, a bit over 240lbs, I tend to look at pants from my perspective alot. I have junk in the front. I think I like that saying, "Junk in the front" :lol

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 02:16 PM
has anyone here actually used an ATM at a strip club before? they charge like a 10.00 fee for that shit, fuck that!

I have a few times but that was in my early 20's when I lived with Mom and Dad and all the money I made at the record store was spending money. I didnt care I just wanted to have titties slap against my face. I did get in trouble from girlfriends when they saw the receipt hahahaha. Kind of hard to hide what kind of place charges that much in atm fee's.

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 02:17 PM

That's what I was thinking...

:oops

PM5K
09-18-2008, 02:19 PM
I don't ever intentionally carry any specific ammount of cash.

I too buy and sell on Craigslist a lot, if I need cash I go to the ATM, when I have cash it's usually from selling something on Craigslist.

florige
09-18-2008, 02:19 PM
LOL and where was your gun? I would have given him my wallet, then chased his ass unloading a clip!!

When I'm off duty I keep in under my seat of my car. I always wondered what would had happened if I had had it on my side and he would have found it.....

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 02:20 PM
Can't imagine why you'd need one of those!

LOL yeah keep playing it off. People on here already know, no use in hiding it.

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 02:22 PM
My company will be there so will I. Gots to try the fried pickles

ok but if we are going to get trashed I need to make sure my uncle is in town ill keep you updated.

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 02:23 PM
When I'm off duty I keep in under my seat of my car. I always wondered what would had happened if I had had it on my side and he would have found it.....

So he just got away and left you with shit in your pants?

Sunshine
Anywhere between $5 and $100, whatever cash fatsack decides to give me.

florige

$10 WTF.... I know I haven't been to a strip joint in a long time but geeez....

ATRAIN

Do I need to have a talk with him to increase your spending limit??

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 02:24 PM
$10 WTF.... I know I haven't been to a strip joint in a long time but geeez....

Yeah dude, hit up the atm before. Either that or borrow from a buddy. I have lend 100 bucks to a buddy once and we hit the atm up on the way home.

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Sometimes I have cash, sometimes not. I pretty much use the debit card for everything. But the absolute best thing I have done is gotten my son a debit card with a preset limit. I just go online and add his allowance, don't need cash. It's great to drop him off at the mall with his friends and tell him to pickup some socks or shirts and not have to go in to pay or have the cash for him. It's very nice.

florige
09-18-2008, 02:26 PM
So he just got away and left you with shit in your pants?

:lol Yeah pretty much. We went looking for them but they ran through some alleys.

JamStone
It depends whether it's a hooker night or not.

Usually between $50-$200.

Plus, I generally keep $40 in emergency money in my wallet as well. Fortunately, never had an emergency where I've needed it. I think that same $40 is about 3 years old.

ATRAIN
Sometimes I have cash, sometimes not. I pretty much use the debit card for everything. But the absolute best thing I have done is gotten my son a debit card with a preset limit. I just go online and add his allowance, don't need cash. It's great to drop him off at the mall with his friends and tell him to pickup some socks or shirts and not have to go in to pay or have the cash for him. It's very nice.

Curious, how much is a allowance now a days?

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 02:27 PM
:lol Yeah pretty much. We went looking for them but they ran through some alleys.

Did you have your gun with you by that time?

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Curious, how much is a allowance now a days?

Well he earns $20 per week for pool maintenance-- he does a good job and is much cheaper than a pool service. Then he gets $25 to mow, edge the front and back lawns--that varies from month to month of course. So I suppose it's not really an allowance because he earns it all. Then if I need extra jobs done we negotiate the price. My kids don't get paid for their routine house chores.

angel_luv
09-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Well he earns $20 per week for pool maintenance-- he does a good job and is much cheaper than a pool service. Then he gets $25 to mow, edge the front and back lawns--that varies from month to month of course. So I suppose it's not really an allowance because he earns it all. Then if I need extra jobs done we negotiate the price. My kids don't get paid for their routine house chores.

:tu

Viva Las Espuelas
09-18-2008, 02:34 PM
Sometimes I have cash, sometimes not. I pretty much use the debit card for everything. But the absolute best thing I have done is gotten my son a debit card with a preset limit. I just go online and add his allowance, don't need cash. It's great to drop him off at the mall with his friends and tell him to pickup some socks or shirts and not have to go in to pay or have the cash for him. It's very nice.that's a cool idea using a debit card for his allowance. just be sure to give him enough monies for profilactics. :D

florige
09-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Did you have your gun with you by that time?

Yeah I had it out. My partner actually had his on him at the time, but the dude on his side I guess was nervous or something because he said that he half assed checked him. He only took his phone. Dude took my wallet,my phone, my movies everything accept my car.....:lol

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 02:36 PM

Wow what a jip!! Maybe he is getting by doing what I used to do. Steal from mom's purse!! LMAO

Ok I did get busted stealing from her purse when I was like 9. I was getting money out cause she told me too, but I took more than I was supposed too and then she asked where I got money to get the extra shit that I bought. Well I didnt lie so I told her and got my ass beat!! Fuck I should have ran away that one time I had a chance.

ATRAIN
09-18-2008, 02:38 PM
Yeah I had it out. My partner actually had his on him at the time, but the dude on his side I guess was nervous or something because he said that he half assed checked him. He only took his phone. Dude took my wallet,my phone, my movies everything accept my car.....:lol

Man I would have pulled out my piece and blasted his head off!! Man I hope I never work where I get to carry a gun, someone will die for sure.

BacktoBasics
09-18-2008, 02:45 PM
I'm not knocking this but...

At my house you'll help out for free and fucking like it. I refuse to negotiate the monitary value of menial household chores. No one fucking pays me to drive you around from friends house to friends house and no one pays me to clean the shit off your ass or find a doctor for you when your sick. I've never once been paid to help you with your homework or have a parent teacher meeting. You do what needs to be done and its expected of you. Period.

The flip side is that if you want something go ahead and ask for it, you'll likely recieve it, provided its small. If we're talking big ticket items then and only then we'll map out some addition work to save up half or a third of the cost. Then we'll cover the rest.

There are jobs within the family that go beyond normal helping around the house. Both girls made about 2k this summer doing preping for diaper cakes and baby shower gifts for the wife.

As far as the money management of things. I don't use chores to teach that. Both our girls do the books and bills with me or the wife. I don't know many 12 and 13 year olds that could pay all their parents bills if needed. Ours can. When a big purchase is made or a loan is written they're involved in the process. The 13 year old can explain "mineral rights" better than I can. They understand how interest rates are affected by credit scores and how a simple interest loan works.

My ways might be unconventional.

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Do I need to have a talk with him to increase your spending limit??

lol

No. If I need more I either get more or he'll give me the debit card. :downspin:

JoeChalupa
09-18-2008, 02:49 PM
I rarely carry cash these days but I do keep a $5 or $10 spot just in case. My kids have chores such as washing dishes, trash, doing the wash, ironing and cleaning out the chimney on holiday nights. They get an allowance if they are not under punishment.

Shelly
09-18-2008, 02:49 PM

Do you pay him in $1 bills????

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 02:50 PM

At my house you'll help out for free and fucking like it. I refuse to negotiate the monitary value of menial household chores. No one fucking pays me to drive you around from friends house to friends house and no one pays me to clean the shit off your ass or find a doctor for you when your sick. I've never once been paid to help you with your homework or have a parent teacher meeting. You do what needs to be done and its expected of you. Period.

The flip side is that if you want something go ahead and ask for it and you'll likely recieve it provided its small. If we're talking big ticket items then and only then we'll map out some addition work to save up half or a third of the cost. Then we'll cover the rest.

There are jobs within the family that go beyond normal helping around the house. Both girls made about 2k this summer doing preping for diaper cakes and baby shower gifts for the wife.

As far as the money management of things. I don't use chores to teach that. Both our girls do the books and bills with me or the wife. I don't know many 12 and 13 year olds that could pay all their parents bills if needed. Ours can. When a big purchase is made or a loan is written they're involved in the process. The 13 year old can explain "mineral rights" better than I can. They understand how interest rates are affected by credit scores and how a simple interest loan works.

Not really. My kids don't get paid for menial household chores either. They are expected to carry their weight.

ATRAIN

LMAO ya think?

Sunshine
Do you pay him in $1 bills????

Only if she knows he'll be buying someone from angel !

(j/k Angel!)

CosmicCowboy

The flip side is that if you want something go ahead and ask for it, you'll likely recieve it, provided its small. If we're talking big ticket items then and only then we'll map out some addition work to save up half or a third of the cost. Then we'll cover the rest.

Thats neat that you are educating your kids on real world stuff...unfortunately they won't ever get that kind of stuff in school...

Now WTF is a diaper cake? Sure doesn't sound very appetizing.

Shelly
09-18-2008, 02:51 PM

Did you catch him?

BacktoBasics
Not really. My kids don't get paid for menial household chores either. They are expected to carry their weight.

Cool

LMAO ya think?

heavy is the head that wear the crown :king

florige
Man I would have pulled out my piece and blasted his head off!! Man I hope I never work where I get to carry a gun, someone will die for sure.

:lol

JoeChalupa
09-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Thats neat that you are educating your kids on real world stuff...unfortunately they won't ever get that kind of stuff in school...

They should be getting that kind of education at home anyways. My kids each have their own accounts and have their own budgets.

BacktoBasics
09-18-2008, 02:53 PM

Now WTF is a diaper cake? Sure doesn't sound very appetizing.You're damn right they learn shit in school. No classes for money management, investment, credit counseling, purchasing and so on. Education system is missing the boat here.

A cake made using toys, diapers and other girly shit

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk218/Scrapalinquent/diapercake.jpg

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 02:55 PM

School should teach a life skills class. Teach you how to balance a checkbook, work out a budget, write a resume, conduct yourself at a job interview, etc.

BacktoBasics
They should be getting that kind of education at home anyways. My kids each have their own accounts and have their own budgets.I certainly wouldn't argue that but its something that probably deserves a full years worth of education. Most adults don't know their own shit from the lint in their toes.

ATRAIN

I was thinking the same, hopefully when they get older they will carry that knowledge and not get into debt.

Yeah I was wondering what that is too but was afraid to ask lol.

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 02:56 PM
You're damn right they learn shit in school. No classes for money management, investment, credit counseling, purchasing and so on. Education system is missing the boat here.

That is totally adorable!!!

JoeChalupa
09-18-2008, 02:58 PM
You're damn right they learn shit in school. No classes for money management, investment, credit counseling, purchasing and so on. Education system is missing the boat here.

They can learn that if they want to.

BacktoBasics
That is totally adorable!!!I just pulled it off of photobucket. The wife can make some pieces that would put that one to shame. She's been doing baby shower planning on the side for the past year or so.

B2B's Thoughts: There are shitload of mexxicans in Texas. Mexicans have babys left and right. Messsicans love to go over board with stupid baby planning. I'm trying to convince her to offer this kind of shit to more than just friends and family.

ATRAIN
:lol

Seriously man, I have a trigger finger. When I was young in my bb gun days someone always got shot. I know your not supposed to shoot other people but I couldnt help it. I almost shot my dad once. I dont know what was going through my head, I just picked up the gun aimed at my dad and fired. I missed him and dropped the gun. He turned around and asked what the hell was that. I said I dropped the gun and it went off LMAO!!

florige
09-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Did you catch him?

Nope. :lol

JoeChalupa
09-18-2008, 03:00 PM
I certainly wouldn't argue that but its something that probably deserves a full years worth of education. Most adults don't know their own shit from the lint in their toes.

All I know is they oldest did have to learn how to write checks and balance a check book in one of her classes. I'm not sure what they teach these days though but I'm making sure mine know the best that I can give.

ORION
09-18-2008, 03:00 PM
Seriously man, I have a trigger finger. When I was young in my bb gun days someone always got shot. I know your not supposed to shoot other people but I couldnt help it. I almost shot my dad once. I dont know what was going through my head, I just picked up the gun aimed at my dad and fired. I missed him and dropped the gun. He turned around and asked what the hell was that. I said I dropped the gun and it went off LMAO!!

and you said an icicle broke off the roof and hit you ?

florige
09-18-2008, 03:01 PM

Remind me to lock up my weapons if you ever happen to crash at my house.....:lol

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 03:04 PM
I just pulled it off of photobucket. The wife can make some pieces that would put that one to shame. She's been doing baby shower planning on the side for the past year or so.

B2B's Thoughts: There are shitload of mexxicans in Texas. Mexicans have babys left and right. Messsicans love to go over board with stupid baby planning. I'm trying to convince her to offer this kind of shit to more than just friends and family.

And you know what else would work with that? if she made a matching beer keg cozy to be used at the baby shower! Baby cake+keg cozy=$$$$

BacktoBasics
09-18-2008, 03:04 PM
And you know what else would work with that? if she made a matching beer keg cozy to be used at the baby shower! Baby cake+keg cozy=$$$$mexican do drink beer

fatsack
09-18-2008, 03:08 PM

which is more than i ever have in my wallet
(but i do have a debit card)

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 03:09 PM
And you know what else would work with that? if she made a matching beer keg cozy to be used at the baby shower! Baby cake+keg cozy=$$$$

And some sort of cute thingy to staple $$$$ to instead of stapling it directly to their shirt.

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 03:12 PM
And some sort of cute thingy to staple $$$$ to instead of stapling it directly to their shirt.

I think we need to call up B2B's woman and start up the business NOW!!!

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 03:15 PM

I'm in.

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 03:17 PM
(but i do have a debit card)

Are you sure about that? Have you checked your wallet today? :lol

fatsack
09-18-2008, 03:20 PM
Are you sure about that? Have you checked your wallet today? :lol

yes, i used it when i went to Zio's for lunch today.

BacktoBasics
09-18-2008, 03:21 PM

I'm in.
yeah right. I'm not even supposed to know any other women let alone introduce some to her.

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 03:22 PM
yeah right. I'm not even supposed to know any other women let alone introduce some to her.

I'll let my 'stache grow in and tuck my hair under a baseball cap.

She'll never know.

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 03:22 PM
yes, i used it when i went to Zio's for lunch today.

ZIO'S??? :ihit

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 03:23 PM

We aren't "women", we are "business partners" :lol

BacktoBasics
09-18-2008, 03:23 PM

She'll never know.If by 'stache you mean bush this might be worth it.

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 03:24 PM

She'll never know.

:lmao

SpursWoman
09-18-2008, 03:24 PM
:lol @ Sara

fatsack
09-18-2008, 03:25 PM

She'll never know.

uhm...

one problem.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s233/coolcow379/cleavage.jpg

and we aren't getting rid of those.

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 03:27 PM
uhm...

one problem.

Duct tape.

PM5K
09-18-2008, 03:28 PM

Strange, he acted like he disagreed with your position, then turned around and said that he essentially does the same thing.

Personally I totally agree with what you do, they do meanial household chores such as cleaning their room, taking out the trash, etc but get paid for the types of services that many people would pay someone else to do.

I can't disagree with anyone that would have their child cut the grass as part of their non-paid chores, but I also can't disagree with someone that would pay their child for the same work, in fact I agree with it.

BacktoBasics
09-18-2008, 03:32 PM
uhm...

one problem.

and we aren't getting rid of those.can I have the password to the rest of that album?

Viva Las Espuelas
09-18-2008, 03:38 PM
uhm...

one problem.

and we aren't getting rid of those.

uh. i wouldn't call that a problem.

uffffff. is that your woman's?

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 03:39 PM
uh. i wouldn't call that a problem.

uffffff. is that your woman's?

Sara's are bigger.

BacktoBasics
09-18-2008, 03:42 PM
You guys can thank me later for helping this thread take a turn for the better.

fatsack
09-18-2008, 03:45 PM
Sara's are bigger.

:downspin:

Viva Las Espuelas
09-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Sara's are bigger.who's sara?

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 04:01 PM
who's sara?

*ahem*

Viva Las Espuelas
09-18-2008, 04:04 PM
*ahem*
ah. so how can CC vouch for your bosom?

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 04:07 PM
who's sara?

I can't believe you don't remember. Hers was the most impressive of the bravatars. Very impressive ;)

fatsack
09-18-2008, 04:07 PM

*waiting for answer*

Viva Las Espuelas
09-18-2008, 04:08 PM
:corn:

SpursWoman
09-18-2008, 04:09 PM
He must have seen the picture of of the 4, errrr, 8 of us .... :spin

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 04:10 PM

That too!

mrsmaalox
Well CC sure did disappear in a hurry :lol

But he still beat me to it.

Viva Las Espuelas
I can't believe you don't remember. Hers was the most impressive of the bravatars. Very impressive ;)
wait.....is that the one where it was an aerial view?

Shelly
09-18-2008, 04:12 PM
*waiting for answer*

Remember that topic you started a few months ago about Sara cheating on you????

:nerd

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 04:12 PM
wait.....is that the one where it was an aerial view?

See? I knew that one had a special place in your memory bank!

Viva Las Espuelas
09-18-2008, 04:13 PM
See? I knew that one had a special place in your memory bank!
i recall the pose, but not the matters in question.

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 04:14 PM

He's only seen my bosom covered by clothing :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
09-18-2008, 04:14 PM
seemed to have made quite an impression on CC

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 04:15 PM

I still have that.

Remember that topic you started a few months ago about Sara cheating on you????

:nerd

But that was from when I was cheating with my BOSS...not CC!

SpursWoman
09-18-2008, 04:16 PM

You haven't shown him the one we took in Kori's shower? :lol

SpursWoman
09-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Oops, at her shower. :nerd :wow

fatsack
09-18-2008, 04:17 PM

:wow

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 04:19 PM

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 04:23 PM

http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/joe_isuzu_1.jpg

only with clothes.

Really

ORION
09-18-2008, 04:24 PM
:fishing

ORION
09-18-2008, 04:24 PM
http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/joe_isuzu_1.jpg

only with clothes.

Really

its Joe Isuzu

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 04:31 PM
its Joe Isuzu

no kidding?

ORION
09-18-2008, 04:33 PM
no kidding?

not at all

marini martini
09-18-2008, 05:15 PM
But that was from when I was cheating with my BOSS...not CC!

So you cheated with the Boss and C.C.?
:rollin

Viva Las Espuelas
09-18-2008, 05:16 PM
So you cheated with the Boss and C.C.?
:toast
something must've happened.

marini martini
09-18-2008, 05:19 PM

Yeah!! Where'd everyone go???????????:wow

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 05:23 PM

Maybe CC likes for her to call him "The Boss"

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Maybe CC likes for her to call him "The Boss"

You should see her when she is sporting her Sarah Palin "sexy secretary/schoolteacher" look...:lol

marini martini
09-18-2008, 05:34 PM
You should see her when she is sporting her Sarah Palin "sexy secretary/schoolteacher" look...:lol

So you going to the wedding??? :married: Are you the one "giving her away"??

:lmao:lmao

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 05:36 PM
So you going to the wedding??? :married: Are you the one "giving her away"??

:lmao:lmao

naaa...we don't need a runaway bride on this one...:p:

Kori Ellis
09-18-2008, 05:39 PM

Do you have that picture?

I think I have it somewhere.

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 05:40 PM
Do you have that picture?

I think I have it somewhere.

I lost it when my hard drive crashed a couple of years ago...*sigh*

marini martini
09-18-2008, 05:43 PM
I lost it when my hard drive crashed a couple of years ago...*sigh*

They got medication for that, you know!:lmao

Brutalis
09-18-2008, 05:43 PM

Same.

Although it might as well be cash. It got stolen and stupid fuckers at the stores ran it as credit so the thief could buy stuff with it.

SpursWoman
09-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Yes, I have it. :)

Kori Ellis
09-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Yes, I have it. :)

BacktoBasics might want to swap pics with you :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 05:54 PM
They got medication for that, you know!:lmao

no shit. It's even better when you take the medication and don't "need" it. One of my urologist buddies turned me on to that. Love those free samples. After that I understood why his wife was walking around with this shit eating grin on her face all the time.

T Park
09-18-2008, 05:54 PM
I just pulled it off of photobucket. The wife can make some pieces that would put that one to shame. She's been doing baby shower planning on the side for the past year or so.

B2B

If your wife decides to get more serious about that, I would be interested in being a small investor. I'm looking into investing in some businesses, and I think that would be a home run.

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Yeah!! Where'd everyone go???????????:wow

I went to take a nap...lol

ALONE :p:

marini martini
09-18-2008, 05:59 PM
I went to take a nap...lol

ALONE :p:

Hahahaha!:lmao That was one quick nap:toast

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 06:00 PM
Same.

Although it might as well be cash. It got stolen and stupid fuckers at the stores ran it as credit so the thief could buy stuff with it.

WTF?

will you PLEASE stay on TOPIC!

mrsmaalox

no shit. It's even better when you take the medication and don't "need" it. One of my urologist buddies turned me on to that. Love those free samples. After that I understood why his wife was walking around with this shit eating grin on her face all the time.

Eww. That medication made her do that?? :huh

CosmicCowboy

The rabbit doesn't count.:p:

marini martini
09-18-2008, 06:01 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Naw, he doesn't have any. He wishes he did!:toast

marini martini
09-18-2008, 06:03 PM
The rabbit doesn't count.:p:

How do you know it wasn't the Dolphin?????????:rolleyes

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh N.M.:toast

marini martini
09-18-2008, 06:06 PM
Shit, just as this was getting fun. Mr. Martini, the big spender, is taking me down the road to the State Park, for a *date*. C-Ya!:toast

SpursWoman
09-18-2008, 06:07 PM

I think I might still have his from he & GiG's cock fight. :lol

timvp
09-18-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm going to have to join fatsack about being suspicious of the origins of this picture being discussed.

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 06:15 PM

When the friggn phone rings every 20 minutes, it's hard to fall asleep.

And CC.....I'll have you know I don't own a rabbit.

It's a dolphin

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm going to have to join fatsack about being suspicious of the origins of this picture being discussed.

If I remember correctly YOU were the photographer!

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 06:17 PM

How do you know it wasn't the Dolphin?????????:rolleyes

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh N.M.:toast

LOL

I didn't see this before I made my post

Kori Ellis
09-18-2008, 06:18 PM
If I remember correctly YOU were the photographer!

:lmao Yes, he was. Though he will deny that he saw anything.

CosmicCowboy
09-18-2008, 06:20 PM
When the friggn phone rings every 20 minutes, it's hard to fall asleep.

And CC.....I'll have you know I don't own a rabbit.

It's a dolphin

finally wore that poor little wabbit out, huh?

Sunshine
:lmao Yes, he was. Though he will deny that he saw anything.

As any good husband should.

timvp
If I remember correctly YOU were the photographer!I think that was a different timvp. It was probably this guy:

http://www.timvp.com/aboutme.html

Sunshine
09-18-2008, 06:28 PM
I think that was a different timvp. It was probably this guy:

2Blonde
09-18-2008, 09:32 PM
That's pretty much what we did w/my daughter except now she has graduated to a true debit card. It's tied to a checking account since she has a job now. It's been awesome since she started working at HEB b/c now I don't have to to do the shopping anymore. I tell her to pick up whatever I need and then go online and transfer it right into her account.:toast

2Blonde
09-18-2008, 09:35 PM
I usually keep 200-400 dollars on me. Never know when you'll want to make a purchase that just isn't anyone's friggin' business how much you paid for it.

balli
09-18-2008, 09:36 PM

That was the funniest website I've seen in a long, long, long time. Youtube and comedycentral.com don't have shit on that guy.

baseline bum
09-18-2008, 10:00 PM

Man, that guy can afford some incredible vacations on a KFC worker's salary, not mention the lipo.

Heath Ledger
09-18-2008, 10:42 PM
Hey cosmic cowboy whats your work address?

PM5K
09-19-2008, 01:19 PM
I usually keep 200-400 dollars on me. Never know when you'll want to make a purchase that just isn't anyone's friggin' business how much you paid for it.

I know what you mean sister...

BacktoBasics
09-19-2008, 01:24 PM
I think I might still have his from he & GiG's cock fight. :lolMy current portfolio is much better.

ashbeeigh
09-19-2008, 01:36 PM
At the moment I've got $6. That's what I have left over from a few weekends ago. Like a lot of people have said, the debit card is easier. I use that too because for every ___ I spend with it Wamu give me ___ back. I forgot what it was, but it was something like $6 bucks last year. So, that's a lunch. I take out what I need if I know I'm going somewhere where cash is more convenient. At the moment the only places I can think of where I go that it is more convenient is a night out drinking with friends, tubing, or downtown when I know I'll be paying for parking and I'll need cash.

Sunshine
09-19-2008, 01:59 PM
At the moment I've got $6. That's what I have left over from a few weekends ago. Like a lot of people have said, the debit card is easier. I use that too because for every ___ I spend with it Wamu give me ___ back. I forgot what it was, but it was something like $6 bucks last year. So, that's a lunch. I take out what I need if I know I'm going somewhere where cash is more convenient. At the moment the only places I can think of where I go that it is more convenient is a night out drinking with friends, tubing, or downtown when I know I'll be paying for parking and I'll need cash.

Uh huh....we know what you carry cash for!

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/0/3362/03_2008/dv1486009.preview.jpg

ashbeeigh
09-19-2008, 03:24 PM
Uh huh....we know what you carry cash for!

Only when I go out with you, Sunshine!

Strike
09-19-2008, 08:39 PM

Exactly.

I try to carry no more than the weekly $65 allowance I give myself.

Tits McGee
09-19-2008, 11:14 PM
About $50 usually.