PDA

View Full Version : Hey ladies could use a little help with gift suggestions...

T Park
09-18-2008, 08:11 PM
I'm trying to get a birthday gift for my girlfriend and am having a little trouble finding something to get her.

Shes an 8th grade middle school math teacher, and head of the math department, but she is a little different in her fashion sense. She streaks her hair three different ways and says her style is sometimes traditional, but likes to do a "rocker chick" kinda thing sometimes too.

Just wondering what some good clothing sights that match those, and what are some good gift ideas?

Shes a really special woman to me, and you ladies here that do your fashion threads are very very intelligent and I will take all suggestions into consideration and will definately keep an open mind about things.

Thanks ladies :)

tlongII
09-18-2008, 08:28 PM
Just spend a ton of money on her.

CuckingFunt
09-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Do you know that she likes receiving clothes as a gift? I hate it, personally, and know a lot of other people who feel the same way.

DannyT
09-18-2008, 08:32 PM
great someone else on the sight is getting married next year

baseline bum
09-18-2008, 08:33 PM
I'm trying to get a birthday gift for my girlfriend and am having a little trouble finding something to get her.

Shes an 8th grade middle school math teacher, and head of the math department, but she is a little different in her fashion sense. She streaks her hair three different ways and says her style is sometimes traditional, but likes to do a "rocker chick" kinda thing sometimes too.

Just wondering what some good clothing sights that match those, and what are some good gift ideas?

Shes a really special woman to me, and you ladies here that do your fashion threads are very very intelligent and I will take all suggestions into consideration and will definately keep an open mind about things.

If she's really into math, this is one of the best books ever written on the subject (especially if she likes calc). I cannot stress the really part enough though, as this is a very heavy duty analysis text, but it's unquestionably the best I've ever read.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410G100DBGL._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/Real-Complex-Analysis-Higher-Mathematics/dp/0070542341

T Park
09-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Do you know that she likes receiving clothes as a gift? I hate it, personally, and know a lot of other people who feel the same way.

haha its been cleared already, besides, it would be a gift card to said clothes place or website so she can pick out what she likes.

T Park
09-18-2008, 08:43 PM
Just spend a ton of money on her.

can't do that, gotta have some meaning and thought behind it.

I'm consulting women though, because I'm not arrogant to think that i know everything on what it takes to give a great gift to a woman.

T Park
09-18-2008, 08:46 PM
also, if you guys think its best, shes a huge sports fan, loves sports jerseys, loves the Aggies cause thats where she graduated from.

Like I said though, any help you guys give will be awesome, thanks again.

TheTruth
09-18-2008, 08:48 PM
haha its been cleared already, besides, it would be a gift card to said clothes place or website so she can pick out what she likes.

If it's a gift card than why do you need suggestions? Find out where she buys her clothes and get her a card from there.

T Park
09-18-2008, 08:50 PM
If it's a gift card than why do you need suggestions? Find out where she buys her clothes and get her a card from there.

Well shes held off on anywhere for a while because she bought a house and is trying to make her current stuff kinda stretch out so to speak.

Also, i just thought someone might have some website suggestions for what I was describing for what she likes.

Sorry :(

tlongII
09-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Didn't you just say you were getting her a gift card?

TheTruth
09-18-2008, 08:52 PM
Well shes held off on anywhere for a while because she bought a house and is trying to make her current stuff kinda stretch out so to speak.

Also, i just thought someone might have some website suggestions for what I was describing for what she likes.

Sorry :(

No need to apologize. Just wondering why you need help to find out where you know she likes to shop.

angel_luv
09-18-2008, 08:53 PM

What does she like other than clothes? Does she have a hobby? Is there anything she has especially mentioned wanting to try- a restuarant, play, concert?

angel_luv
09-18-2008, 08:55 PM
T-Park, Rolling Oaks Mall and Ingram Park mall sells Aggie themed Visa gift cards.

She can use the gift card at any store or business that takes visa.
Might be the perfect solution for you. :)

T Park
09-18-2008, 08:56 PM
No need to apologize. Just wondering why you need help to find out where you know she likes to shop.

Thats the thing, she doesn't really shop.
I was more looking for sites that have new edgy clothes, that I could introduce her to, is more what I was lookin for.

Sorry, I know Im a dunce :lol

T Park
09-18-2008, 08:56 PM
T-Park, Rolling Oaks Mall and Ingram Park mall sells Aggie themed Visa gift cards.

Darn saleswoman :)

Thanks that is a definate great idea, thanks Angel.

angel_luv
09-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Darn saleswoman :)

Thanks that is a definate great idea, thanks Angel.

Yw.

And fyi I don't get commission. But it is sweet all the thought you are putting into your gf's gift, so I am happy to help. :)

balli
09-18-2008, 09:00 PM
I'd bet many of her blouses are Claibornes.

If she's into football go with the Aggies suggestion, but if she's, y'know, all girly and shit, go with some roses dipped in expensive molten metal.

http://www.theforeverrose.com/images/silver-rose-12GOL_DIP_SILVER.jpg

T Park
09-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Thank you for your help, and, shes definately worth it, trust me haha

angel_luv
09-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Take her to an Aggies football game- you're suppose to kiss your S.O. every time the aggies score a touchdown.

Fun for both of you. :)

Bandit2981
09-18-2008, 09:06 PM
She would pobably appreciate some cash, it's a rough economy out there.

T Park
Take her to an Aggies football game- you're suppose to kiss your S.O. every time the aggies score a touchdown.

Already got the tickets, when we first got serious I was told it was a "Must" to go to the home games, or if they were playing UT in Austin :lol

Hey, hot chick wants to go to football games, how can I argue?

T Park
She would pobably appreciate some cash, it's a rough economy out there.

:lol

Thats a bit tacky

T Park
09-18-2008, 09:07 PM
I'd bet many of her blouses are Claibornes.

If she's into football go with the Aggies suggestion, but if she's, y'know, all girly and shit, go with some roses dipped in expensive molten metal.

http://www.theforeverrose.com/images/silver-rose-12GOL_DIP_SILVER.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion on the roses, I'm interested how the heck they keep the rose together while they dip that...

DannyT
09-18-2008, 09:28 PM

for the love of god T-Park just dont go up to the counter and pay with the ones you have stashed in your Porky Pig Piggy Bank

last thing we need is another thread like that

T Park
09-18-2008, 09:35 PM
:lmao

Brutalis
09-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Had a friend send his girl 1 rose on Monday, 2 on Tuesday, 3 Weds, 4Thurs., and a dozen Friday.. all included a love note. She about drown in her own tears.

Brutalis
09-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Pics of the lovely lady? :)

Shelly
09-18-2008, 09:58 PM
I've been with my husband for about 24 years now and the best gift he ever gave me was my beloved iPhone.

I wouldn't want clothes and IMO getting a gift card from my husband or boyfriend (if I had one) would seem a little impersonal.

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2008, 10:01 PM
I've been with my husband for about 24 years now and the best gift he ever gave me was my beloved iPhone.

I wouldn't want clothes and IMO getting a gift card from my husband or boyfriend (if I had one) would seem a little impersonal.

And a phone that everyone and their mama wants, just screams personal

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:03 PM

I asked her if she wanted an iphone, she has service with ATT and she has a discount thanks to be a civil servant or something like that, 20% and that goes away if she uses an iPhone.

Great minds think alike Shelly though, thanks :)

I had the 16GB white one all picked out too :(

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:05 PM
Pics of the lovely lady? :)

Let me try and post one from her facebook.

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v22/207/53/8328288/n8328288_32572816_7325.jpg

Brutalis
09-18-2008, 10:06 PM
Not bad TP this that girl from Chicago you went to go see?

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2008, 10:07 PM

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v22/207/53/8328288/n8328288_32572816_7325.jpg

why would you post her picture here of all places?

T Park
Not bad TP this that girl from Chicago you went to go see?

Long story, never happened, met this one in August on a trip back to SA for a couple days.

florige

I don't think T-Park wants to go that far......:lol A $400 phone?? Please!!

T Park
why would you post her picture here of all places?

Cause someone asked...

Bad idea?

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:08 PM
I don't think T-Park wants to go that far......:lol

Nah I would go that far, but like I said, loses the teacher discount. Which suchs IMO.

florige
09-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Nah I would go that far, but like I said, loses the teacher discount. Which suchs IMO.

She's pretty hot dude!

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:09 PM
She's pretty hot dude!

Yeah I know hehe

and shes nuts about sports and football

lets just say I'm saving up for the ring already :lmao

KEDA
09-18-2008, 10:10 PM
you can never go wrong with Tiffany!!!! I LOVE every piece from them that Billy has gotten me. They have a couple "modern" pieces as well. Or you can go with Swarovski. They have this ring that is edgy yet still really fashionable. Plus I also love there jewelry as well!!! Here is the site. just go to the online shop at the top and start your fun looking through everything. they have alot of "rock, edgy" looking pieces that are still fun and flirty!!! Hope it helps!!!

http://www.swarovski.com

~megan~

Shelly
09-18-2008, 10:11 PM
since she teaches middle school, and bless her heart and patience for doing so, would she be into a relaxing spa day?

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:13 PM
since she teaches middle school, and bless her heart and patience for doing so, would she be into a relaxing spa day?

Got her a day at the one at La Cantera.

This is on top of that.

Shelly you are awesome as heck tonight right now though haha

florige
09-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Actually I take that back. I guess it depends how long you two have been together as well. A gift card is cool, but like Shelly said that is a little impersonal...... which I agree with. I don't know, I always try and buy my g/f's jewelry and end up getting something the salesperson likes but the girl doesn't....:lol But you said she is into sports, aww man thats easy right there...... I would actually have fun picking out her gift.....:lol

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:14 PM
you can never go wrong with Tiffany!!!! I LOVE every piece from them that Billy has gotten me. They have a couple "modern" pieces as well. Or you can go with Swarovski. They have this ring that is edgy yet still really fashionable. Plus I also love there jewelry as well!!! Here is the site. just go to the online shop at the top and start your fun looking through everything. they have alot of "rock, edgy" looking pieces that are still fun and flirty!!! Hope it helps!!!

http://www.swarovski.com

Thank you mam,

tell the Keed I said hey :-)

~megan~

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:15 PM
Actually I take that back. I guess it depends how long you two have been together as well. A gift card is cool, but like Shelly said that is a little impersonal...... which I agree with. I don't know, I always try and buy my g/f's jewelry and end up getting something the salesperson likes but the girl doesn't....:lol But you said she is into sports, aww man thats easy right there...... I would actually have fun picking out her gift.....:lol

I know, Christmas is gonna be hella easy.

We've been together a short time, but, things are pretty strong.

Shelly
09-18-2008, 10:18 PM

If she's into jewelry, that's always good. I'm not a big jewelry wearer. Hell, I very rarely wear my wedding ring.

Does she need a new computer?

KEDA
09-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Good Luck with everything!!! Hope nothing but the best for the two of you!!!!

~meg~

florige
09-18-2008, 10:20 PM
I know, Christmas is gonna be hella easy.

We've been together a short time, but, things are pretty strong.

Thats sweet! I know you save tons of money when you don't have a g/f, but at the same time you do like going out looking for gifts for them when you are dating someone..... Man I can't believe I just said that.......:lol

KEDA
09-18-2008, 10:22 PM

If she's into jewelry, that's always good. I'm not a big jewelry wearer. Hell, I very rarely wear my wedding ring.

I LOVE jewelry!!!! you can dress up something so well with a good piece. But then again Im one of those the more bling the better....lol. I am a huge fan of costume jewerly as well....but I don't mind spending on some either!!!

~meg~

florige
09-18-2008, 10:23 PM

You husband can just buy you the 90210 box sets and you will be set.....:lol

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2008, 10:25 PM
you can dress up something so well with a good piece.

~meg~

puhlease. I guess you don't wear tha starovski stuff much then.

Kori Ellis
09-18-2008, 10:25 PM
If you are looking for clothes and she's into the slightly "rocker" style, get her a pair of short ankle boots that are studded. These types of booties are very in right now. If you don't like the studded styles, any type of patent leather booties (especially croc-embossed) are good choices. Other shoes you might consider are high-heeled suede oxfords - a menswear inspired look that's very hot this season.

For clothes, things that are cute right now are very ruffled romantic blouses (might not be her style), boyfriend cardigans (cashmere cardigan sweaters that are long and slouchy) and anything that's purple.

For jewelry, if you aren't ready to buy her an engagment ring, maybe a right hand ring that is amethyst (again because it's purple and that's in). Other types of jewelry that are cool - anything onyx (good edgy choice), butterfly jewelry, thick cuff bracelets and cocktail rings.

Search around online and show me pictures of what you like on IM and I'll tell you if it's cute or not. :lmao (As if my opinion is the deciding factor.)

KEDA
09-18-2008, 10:26 PM
puhlease. I guess you don't wear tha starovski stuff much then.

Whats that supposed to mean? I have pieces from them and I wear them just as much as my other stuff.

CuckingFunt
09-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Two words: Christian Louboutin.

florige
09-18-2008, 10:30 PM

Who/What is that CF?

Kori Ellis
09-18-2008, 10:31 PM
Who/What is that CF?

One of the best shoe designers in the world.

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2008, 10:31 PM
Whats that supposed to mean? I have pieces from them and I wear them just as much as my other stuff.

I'm saying I've seen better pieces at "works of the hand" off of Broadway. And I ain't pimping works of the hand

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:32 PM

Actually she told me monday night shes jonesing for a laptop.

Shes kind of a computer nerd and wants one loaded to the hilt.

I think I'm gonna leave that one to Christmas haha.

KEDA
09-18-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm saying I've seen better pieces at "works of the hand" off of Broadway. And I ain't pimping works of the hand

Ive seen better works to but I also like Swarovski. They have really fun pieces that go with alot of stuff. I don't have to be set to one type of jewelry...it's called being out of the box....people do like to change things up. Don't start in with me cuz you won't win.

Anyway, back to Tpark...I hope that everything goes as planned and I am sure that she will love whatever it is that you get for her!!! Let us all know how it goes!!!

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:36 PM
I take it Christian Louboutin drives certain women wild...

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:38 PM
Ive seen better works to but I also like Swarovski. They have really fun pieces that go with alot of stuff. I don't have to be set to one type of jewelry...it's called being out of the box....people do like to change things up. Don't start in with me cuz you won't win.

Anyway, back to Tpark...I hope that everything goes as planned and I am sure that she will love whatever it is that you get for her!!! Let us all know how it goes!!!

I will, and thank you for the kind words, I know it sounds weird, but, this one might be the one...

Shelly
09-18-2008, 10:39 PM
well, there ya go! I'm having trouble with the quote feature posting from my phone so I can't quote you.

Since she's a teacher what about a great tote type bag for her to carry all her papers, etc?

KEDA
09-18-2008, 10:40 PM
I will, and thank you for the kind words, I know it sounds weird, but, this one might be the one...

There is nothing weird with that at all. I know that Billy is the one for me and he knows that I am the one for him. Nothing is more exciting than knowing that you have found "the one", and are totally prepared to spend forever with them. It's def. a HUGE step but an exciting one!!!

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Who/What is that CF?

He's premiere man, you get your bitch one of those 5 inch heels and you best take out a second mortgage it makes Aldo look like fucking payless

tlongII
09-18-2008, 10:45 PM
A bit extravagant for a chick you've only known for a month. Just sayin...

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:46 PM
well, there ya go! I'm having trouble with the quote feature posting from my phone so I can't quote you.

Since she's a teacher what about a great tote type bag for her to carry all her papers, etc?

Done, got her a big Kathy Van Zeeland tote earlier today that she mentioned to me on the phone she saw that she loved.

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2008, 10:47 PM

So you're saying it screams "needy"

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:47 PM
There is nothing weird with that at all. I know that Billy is the one for me and he knows that I am the one for him. Nothing is more exciting than knowing that you have found "the one", and are totally prepared to spend forever with them. It's def. a HUGE step but an exciting one!!!

Yeah, its funny, we spent alot of time talking, and one of the first things that drew me to her was she told me "I'm pissed cause NFL.COM hasn't sent my Martellus Bennet jersey yet" :lol

CuckingFunt
09-18-2008, 10:49 PM
Done, got her a big Kathy Van Zeeland tote earlier today that she mentioned to me on the phone she saw that she loved.

Sooo... you got her a bag, you're getting her a spa day, you've only been with her since August, AND you're asking around about getting her something else?

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2008, 10:50 PM
Sooo... you got her a bag, you're getting her a spa day, you've only been with her since August, AND you're asking around about getting her something else?

At least the bag was cheap..............as bags go

Shelly
09-18-2008, 10:51 PM
well I'm out of ideas now!

And now I know that I'm gonna ask for a kettlebell for my bday

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:52 PM

Just googled em and checked em out.

I about fainted when I saw one pair was over a grand in Euros :lol

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:53 PM

Kettlebell?

T Park

Yeah....

I apologize, I said we met in August, we met Last November, and have been friends since then, but just found out in August she liked me, and we got together, so we've been officially together together for over a month, but, the attraction me to her has been there since day 1, and apparently it was mutual :lol

KEDA
Yeah, its funny, we spent alot of time talking, and one of the first things that drew me to her was she told me "I'm pissed cause NFL.COM hasn't sent my Martellus Bennet jersey yet" :lol

That's funny!!! Im trying to figure out what to get Billy for his b-day since it's coming up soon. Besides sneakers Im not sure what else to get him....lol.....but I know Im not getting him those. He has way to many already and it just keeps growing....lol.

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2008, 10:55 PM
`

That's funny!!! Im trying to figure out what to get Billy for his b-day since it's coming up soon. Besides sneakers Im not sure what else to get him....lol.....but I know Im not getting him those. He has way to many already and it just keeps growing....lol.

Get him some socks.

Shelly
09-18-2008, 10:57 PM
it's for working out.

T Park
09-18-2008, 10:57 PM

Never can go wrong with Cowboys jerseys.

Marion barber
TO
Romo
Felix Jones would be great cause it will be a relevent jersey for many years to come.

Shelly
09-18-2008, 10:59 PM
just don't take him to honeybaked hams for his birthday dinner!

KEDA
09-18-2008, 10:59 PM
Never can go wrong with Cowboys jerseys.

Marion barber
TO
Romo
Felix Jones would be great cause it will be a relevent jersey for many years to come.

would work if he was a cowboys fan....but he isn't.....he's a bengals fan.....or should I say ocho cinco...lol

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2008, 11:00 PM

how about a blender, Lord knows nothing will top the iphone

florige
09-18-2008, 11:00 PM
He's premiere man, you get your bitch one of those 5 inch heels and you best take out a second mortgage it makes Aldo look like fucking payless

Geeezus his shoes are that much?.....:lmao
You had better be able to walk on water with those fuckers.....

KEDA
09-18-2008, 11:01 PM
just don't take him to honeybaked hams for his birthday dinner!

LOL....I don't plan on it......trust me we both get sick of the stuff during the holidays when everywhere we go has it.....lol....by that point we are begging for pizza...lol

T Park
09-18-2008, 11:01 PM
it's for working out.

Ohhhhh

Yeah, I don't think I'll get her that :lol

She works out alot, is in shape, but is a typical girl and thinks she needs to lose "that last 5 pounds" :lol

CuckingFunt
09-18-2008, 11:02 PM

They're ridiculously expensive, but they're really well made and super comfortable.

T Park
09-18-2008, 11:04 PM

LIke I said, I looked em up and some of em were over a thousand EUROS

and the Euro to the dollar is 1.42....

KEDA
09-18-2008, 11:05 PM
Hey what about like weekend getaway at a bed and breakfast somewhere...just the two of you?

T Park
09-18-2008, 11:05 PM
would work if he was a cowboys fan....but he isn't.....he's a bengals fan.....or should I say ocho cinco...lol

Damn I thought he was a Cowboys fan

There ya go, get him an Ocho Cinco :lol

T Park
09-18-2008, 11:06 PM
Hey what about like weekend getaway at a bed and breakfast somewhere...just the two of you?

Weve got one scheduled for when I get back in November.

Being gone since May and seeing each other since then once has really stunk :lol

KEDA
09-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Damn I thought he was a Cowboys fan

There ya go, get him an Ocho Cinco :lol

If they make the one with "Ocho Cinco" on the back of it I just might but he already has a jersey....but i don't think that they are going to make it.....big to do with the whole thing..lol

T Park
09-18-2008, 11:10 PM
If they make the one with "Ocho Cinco" on the back of it I just might but he already has a jersey....but i don't think that they are going to make it.....big to do with the whole thing..lol

TJ Houshmandzadeh

I've got one, he should have one too :lmao

KEDA
09-18-2008, 11:11 PM
TJ Houshmandzadeh

I've got one, he should have one too :lmao

I dunno Ill figure it out sooner or later....lol....but I do hope everything goes as planned with you and the GF.

T Park
09-18-2008, 11:12 PM
I dunno Ill figure it out sooner or later....lol....but I do hope everything goes as planned with you and the GF.

Thanks, yeah, everything is gonna be great thanks to you guys.

I knew you all would be awesome help :tu :)

florige
09-18-2008, 11:17 PM
They're ridiculously expensive, but they're really well made and super comfortable.

LIke I said, I looked em up and some of em were over a thousand EUROS

and the Euro to the dollar is 1.42....

Thats alot of $ right there. I guess if they are made well though. You pay for quality......

40yroldvirgin
09-18-2008, 11:18 PM
If you really loved her :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacunar_amnesia

florige
09-18-2008, 11:18 PM

+1

mrsmaalox
09-18-2008, 11:31 PM

Romantic and sexy works every time. Lingerie is a hit for every occasion and for "just because". She's very pretty, TPark ;)

T Park
09-18-2008, 11:32 PM
thanks maalox,

I know, I'm definately dating up with this girl.

T Park
09-18-2008, 11:33 PM
If you really loved her :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacunar_amnesia

Hilarious.

ploto
09-18-2008, 11:38 PM
I am probably the only woman who would ever say this- but don't go too overboard- like you are buying her affection in anyway. Make sure the gift is appropriate.

Kori Ellis
09-18-2008, 11:40 PM
I am probably the only woman who would ever say this- but don't go too overboard- like you are buying her affection in anyway. Make sure the gift is appropriate.

:) I told him the same thing on IM a few minutes ago.

ploto
09-18-2008, 11:41 PM
:) I told him the same thing on IM a few minutes ago.

Great minds think alike. :)

Whisky Dog
09-18-2008, 11:43 PM

Smartest thing this guy has ever posted. Gotta be very, very careful not to come off needy and clingy here with a girl you've only been seeing a month. Keep it understated and lots of fun, and for god sakes don't over do it. Over doing the romantic, nice guy stuff will get you broken up with extremely fast. Romance is the spice not the substance.

Whisky Dog
09-18-2008, 11:45 PM

Just saw this, but this woman speaks the truth. Always avoid anything that could be construed as desperate or needy. Don't try to buy her interest just accept that she's interested and go with it.

tlongII
09-18-2008, 11:58 PM
Smartest thing this guy has ever posted. Gotta be very, very careful not to come off needy and clingy here with a girl you've only been seeing a month. Keep it understated and lots of fun, and for god sakes don't over do it. Over doing the romantic, nice guy stuff will get you broken up with extremely fast. Romance is the spice not the substance.

Clearly you haven't read my takes in the NBA forum!

baseline bum
09-19-2008, 12:05 AM
I still say buy her the math book.

T Park
09-19-2008, 12:17 AM
How did you guys meet and how did you find out she liked you?

Met last year during a cowboys game in the bar at a buffalow wild wings

there were no more of the tall stool like tables, and her and her friend wanted a table, me and my buddy agreed to share it.

We were friends ever since then and then about end of july i finally realized she liked me, she said she had been sending messages since like February :lol

T Park
09-19-2008, 12:20 AM

Understood, and its not.

We know each other really really well, and its about a perfect a relationship a guy could have with a women IMO honestly.

Whisky Dog
09-19-2008, 12:38 AM
Cool, sounds good. Good luck with the gift.

T Park
09-19-2008, 12:40 AM
Cool, sounds good. Good luck with the gift.

Thank you very much, and the gift is done.

Her birthday should be quite the memorable one :)

SequSpur
09-19-2008, 12:48 AM
get her a card and while you're at the football game with the boys, send her a text pic and tell her you're thinking about her....

WTF?

marini martini
09-19-2008, 12:52 AM
Dang, T-Park, really happy for you.:toast

Does she know you work in a carnival????????????:lmao

T Park
09-19-2008, 12:56 AM

Yes she does :lol

All the usual questions were asked

"Do you have all your teeth, do you have any tattoos"
Jokingly she asked them though, not serious.

Shes totally cool with what I do, thinks its great, and has honestly been the first woman I've ever met that was willing to work with my schedule. Shes heaven sent I swear.

T Park
09-19-2008, 12:56 AM
get her a card and while you're at the football game with the boys, send her a text pic and tell her you're thinking about her....

WTF?

Dude, she'd be AT the game with me, are you kidding me?

Throwing down beers wearing her Bennett jersey :lol

SequSpur
09-19-2008, 12:58 AM

WTF? He has the baddest ride in the entire carnival. Shit, it ain't like it's the merry go round or something.

T Park
BTW,

shes been reading the forum and has already called me a richer

so shes B2B approved :lol

SequSpur

Dude, she'd be AT the game with me, are you kidding me?

Throwing down beers wearing her Bennett jersey :lol

oh.. you are taking "her" to the game?

:depressed

:(

uh okay....

T Park
WTF? He has the baddest ride in the entire carnival. Shit, it ain't like it's the merry go round or something.

Damn straight, the ride is seriously famous world wide :lol

T Park
09-19-2008, 12:59 AM
oh.. you are taking "her" to the game?

:depressed

:(

uh okay....

Dude

you said you weren't going anymore :D

marini martini
09-19-2008, 01:00 AM
Awwwwwwwwww man, I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!:toast

Does she post here at S.T.?????????? Or even know about S.T????:lmao

KEDA
09-19-2008, 01:01 AM
Fuck the Cowboys!

And Babe, just get me sneakers, you know the drill by now.

T Park
09-19-2008, 01:04 AM
Awwwwwwwwww man, I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!:toast

Does she post here at S.T.?????????? Or even know about S.T????:lmao

She doesn't post here, but she knows and has been reading and finds it quite "interesting" :lol

marini martini
09-19-2008, 01:21 AM
Fuck the Cowboys!

And Babe, just get me sneakers, you know the drill by now.

:nope Billy!!!

She doesn't post here, but she knows and has been reading and finds it quite "interesting" :lol

Are you sure, she doesn't post? What if she's Brutallis or Steve Smith?:wow

T Park
09-19-2008, 02:09 AM
Well she lives in SA, and I don't think she played for the Spurs and was totally worthless.

So no, totally safe :)

marini martini
09-19-2008, 02:15 AM
Uh Uh! Shut up!!!! Steve Smith and Brutallis played for the Spurs????????? Get the fuck out!!!!!!!:wow

T Park
09-19-2008, 02:22 AM
Uh Uh! Shut up!!!! Steve Smith and Brutallis played for the Spurs????????? Get the fuck out!!!!!!!:wow

Smith did, Brutalis could be Shane Heal, who knows.

marini martini
09-19-2008, 02:24 AM
Smith did, Brutalis could be Shane Heal, who knows.

You're kidding me, right? What years?:wakeup

mouse
09-19-2008, 03:03 AM

Well then your fucked right there!

If she reads your famous "I will not post for a whole year if the Spurs win a ring"

topic ?
she will see your full of BS and you can't keep your word!

If she reads how you treat others here at ST with.........

Shut the fuck up!

Go to hell!

Get a job you worthless punk!

and many more TParks greatest hits then she must really be desperate to find a person to hang out with. Not to mention the 100s of GTG pics of you eating all the food. You said you met her at Buffalo wild wings? Has it ever occurred to you she might work for them as a person they send out to try and get certain customers to stop eating all the wings?

Come on TPark! Think!! What girl under 300lbs and 20/20 vision would want any part of your Funnel cake smelling ass?

Did you check to see if she is maybe a he? Did you do a package check?
Did you hear the seat go up when she was taking a piss standing up?

These are questions no one here has the balls to ask you. But some of us here are really looking out for you Brah! :tu

You can try your best and act like your this nice polite person that only comes to ST to catch up on the Spurs but she can go back a few pages and see the real Tpark the man with a short fuse and a bad temper, a man that brags about every thing he buys every trip he takes and belittles others in the process with personal attacks.

You acting nice is like putting lipstick on a pig.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/pig.jpg

mouse
09-19-2008, 03:06 AM
But if you two do settle down together i wish you the best!
Good Luck!:tu

Flight3107
09-19-2008, 03:38 AM
Well then your fucked right there!

If she reads your famous "I will not post for a whole year if the Spurs win a ring"

topic ?
she will see your full of BS and you can't keep your word!

If she reads how you treat others here at ST with.........

Shut the fuck up!

Go to hell!

Get a job you worthless punk!

and many more TParks greatest hits then she must really be desperate to find a person to hang out with. Not to mention the 100s of GTG pics of you eating all the food. You said you met her at Buffalo wild wings? Has it ever occurred to you she might work for them as a person they send out to try and get certain customers to stop eating all the wings?

Come on TPark! Think!! What girl under 300lbs and 20/20 vision would want any part of your Funnel cake smelling ass?

Did you check to see if she is maybe a he? Did you do a package check?
Did you hear the seat go up when she was taking a piss standing up?

These are questions no one here has the balls to ask you. But some of us here are really looking out for you Brah! :tu

You can try your best and act like your this nice polite person that only comes to ST to catch up on the Spurs but she can go back a few pages and see the real Tpark the man with a short fuse and a bad temper, a man that brags about every thing he buys every trip he takes and belittles others in the process with personal attacks.

You acting nice is like putting lipstick on a pig.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/pig.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Insomniac
09-19-2008, 05:01 AM
Why redistribute your wealth on her when you worked so hard for your money? She's got a job so point her towards the nearest mall and tell her to go for it.

Cupid
09-19-2008, 05:11 AM
Yes she does :lol

All the usual questions were asked

"Do you have all your teeth, do you have any tattoos"
Jokingly she asked them though, not serious.

Shes totally cool with what I do, thinks its great, and has honestly been the first woman I've ever met that was willing to work with my schedule. Shes heaven sent I swear.

Heaven sent my ass.

Tree hugger
09-19-2008, 05:18 AM
Heaven sent my ass.

You better switch from arrows to harpons. just a heads up! :)

I am Tom
09-19-2008, 05:20 AM
Why redistribute your wealth on her when you worked so hard for your money? She's got a job so point her towards the nearest mall and tell her to go for it.

All of T Parks lectures on people spending thier own cash goes out the window when he wants to get his dinky wet! :lmao

polandprzem
09-19-2008, 05:28 AM
I'm trying to get a birthday gift for my girlfriend

yea right :rolleyes

Horn Tooter
09-19-2008, 05:33 AM
T Park let me take a break already!

SpursWoman
09-19-2008, 06:08 AM

Not really ... I'm not a good gift receiver, so the more extravagant something is, the more it makes me uncomfortable.

*shrugs*

SpursWoman
09-19-2008, 06:13 AM
its about a perfect a relationship a guy could have with a women IMO honestly.

Because you only see each other once every six months or so? :lol

Brutalis
09-19-2008, 06:22 AM

Woman look at my damn user name. Do you see two L's in Brutalis? No, you don't. Lay off the drinks!!

And yes, I played for the Spurs. It's a matter I cannot discuss however. So I trust you will keep it in this thread.

Milton.
09-19-2008, 06:39 AM
I was told we couldn't post about our sex life at spurs talk that is what I was told.

T Park
09-19-2008, 08:01 AM
Because you only see each other once every six months or so? :lol

no Actually that sucks but were gonna work around it :)

Salad Tosser
09-19-2008, 08:20 AM
Any pics? :tu

T Park
09-19-2008, 08:23 AM
page 2

Brianna
09-19-2008, 08:28 AM
This is great news for T Park ! I am excited to see him maybe start a family. :)

SpursWoman
09-19-2008, 08:33 AM
no Actually that sucks but were gonna work around it :)

I know ... I just thought that sounded funny. :)

T Park
09-19-2008, 08:33 AM
This is great news for T Park ! I am excited to see him maybe start a family. :)

Thanks but, we're not close to that stage, although, I can easily see it with this girl :)

T Park
09-19-2008, 08:34 AM
I know ... I just thought that sounded funny. :)

haha

actually I've had alot of problems with women on how long I can be gone, and working around the problem. I almost did a freaking breakdance in my living room when she said literally "Whats the big deal" :lol

PhotoShop
09-19-2008, 08:35 AM

Thank you so much! :smokin

T Park
09-19-2008, 08:36 AM
Seriously,

you want to bash me, go ahead.

Leave her out of it. I ask this please.

Big Worm
09-19-2008, 08:38 AM
This is not the same girl from Chicago?

Who knew T parky was a playa?

johnsmith.
09-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Seriously,

Leave her out of it. I ask this please.

I thought you said she was fun and had a sense of humor?

Fucking wet blankets i hate them all!! :bang

Del Griffith
09-19-2008, 08:44 AM

Hey thats my line!

T Park
09-19-2008, 08:48 AM
Hey thats my line!

I like me.

I haven't been home in years.

Those are your lines :lol

polandprzem
09-19-2008, 08:49 AM
TPark: "What do you want for your birthday?"

As simple as that

T Park
09-19-2008, 08:57 AM
I don't think I asked for advice from a jerk like you sir.

Goodbye.

Big Worm
09-19-2008, 09:00 AM
I like me.

I haven't been home in years.

Those are your lines :lol

This girl already has a positive effect on Tpark he now is funny!! :tu

polandprzem
09-19-2008, 09:07 AM
I don't think

ORION
09-19-2008, 09:12 AM
Just remember if this is your first major gift and you do go on and possibly get married she will always remember this gift and bring it up. Trust me my wife tells me all the time "Do you remember the first gift you gave me?" and I always say something like "yeah and grab myself"

T Park
09-19-2008, 10:15 AM

This girl already has a positive effect on Tpark he now is funny!! :tu

Planes Trains and Automobiles is right up my alley.

Get some Tin Cup trolls, and you'll really get some great lines :lol

T Park
09-19-2008, 10:16 AM
Just remember if this is your first major gift and you do go on and possibly get married she will always remember this gift and bring it up. Trust me my wife tells me all the time "Do you remember the first gift you gave me?" and I always say something like "yeah and grab myself"

Haha, yeah, this is gonna be the first birthday we have together (I'm flying her in to Phoenix to be with me) and funny enough our birthdays are on the same day. So, I'm really putting alot of thought into a special gift, and this thread has been alot of help, besides Poland's attempts at some agenda.

ORION
09-19-2008, 10:24 AM
Haha, yeah, this is gonna be the first birthday we have together (I'm flying her in to Phoenix to be with me) and funny enough our birthdays are on the same day. So, I'm really putting alot of thought into a special gift, and this thread has been alot of help, besides Poland's attempts at some agenda.

oh man this might be very bad or very good. Your going to have to continue with the nice gifts for the rest of her life. Well make it special and remember everything about this birthday because if you don't it will come back to haunt you. My wife still asks me "do you remember what I was wearing on our first date? I remember what you had on"

E20
09-19-2008, 10:29 AM
For a split second. I thought you said your GF was a 8th grade middle school student. LOL Carry on.

Slydragon
09-19-2008, 10:31 AM
funny enough our birthdays are on the same day.

Perfect, you give yourselves to one another as the gifts. She has you and you have her.

T Park
09-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Perfect, you give yourselves to one another as the gifts. She has you and you have her.

Oh well thats a given...

Brutalis
09-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Sure me and T Park have our differences that run into each other at times then into arguments... but to bash him about his girlfriend or personal life is pretty lame. To even come in this thread and poke jokes about it is lame and says a lot about what kinda person you are. No, we probably wouldn't get along in real life.. but to go and make an ass of yourself in this threads subject is fucking turtle douche cake material.

T Park
09-19-2008, 10:49 AM
No, we probably wouldn't get along in real life

I disagree.

I get along with anyone and everyone in real life.

As others have stated, its just a message board, I use it as a place to blow off steam and say things I wouldn't otherwise say.

Its a good release.

Slydragon
09-19-2008, 10:54 AM
Oh well thats a given...

I'm trying to save you money, Put a Bow on your ass and she do the same.

T Park
09-19-2008, 10:55 AM
I'm trying to save you money, Put a Bow on your ass and she do the same.

I appreciate it thanks.

Brutalis
09-19-2008, 10:59 AM
I disagree.

I get along with anyone and everyone in real life.

As others have stated, its just a message board, I use it as a place to blow off steam and say things I wouldn't otherwise say.

Its a good release.

I'm an asshole in real life. :sarcasm:

Slydragon
09-19-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm an asshole in real life. :sarcasm:

That's a shocker :NO sarcasm:

I kid

T Park
09-19-2008, 11:03 AM

Brutalis
09-19-2008, 11:05 AM
That's a shocker :NO sarcasm:

I kid

Welllllllllll my friends call me two-face because I'm either really nice and outgoing or I am a complete fucking asshole to everyone. Mainly everyone I don't like. And I mean interrupting with a retard voice when I think you point is bunk, or lip syncing cuss words to you in the middle of a crowd. :tu

Slydragon
09-19-2008, 11:09 AM
Since shes a math teacher get her this on a shirt

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DWinter/FunnyMathFractionsProblem.jpg

or

http://images.cafepress.com/product/28306005_240x240_Front_Color-PinkWhite.jpg

mouse.
09-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Just FYI Everyone,

I'm buying my girlfriend a gift card to a clothing store of her choice.

Now for the point of this thread...

I have a new girlfriend!

She's a math teacher. Head of the department actually.

She's wild. She streaks her hair 3 different colors but she can has a traditional style for such a rock chic!

She's a University graduate as well...A&M...she's a huge sports fan too! Did i mention she graduated from A&M?

Yeah...she just bought her own house too.

She's pretty hot too...and we are going to goto all the Aggie football games and makeout on national tv.

i had an expensive phone all picked out for her upcoming birthday, but nah.

I don't think T-Park wants to go that far......:lol A $400 phone?? Please!!

400? pffft...

dude, my bankroll makes cosmic say dayyyum. i lend Jim money.

i'm tpark bitch!

anyhow, here's a pic. yeah, choke on that Angel, i'm gettin some too!

and she has CAKE!!!

yeah, we've been going steady for quite a while now...i met her way back in august.

we're gonna get married...i'm saving up for her ring already!

i really pamper the woman, is what i do.
she's relaxing at the dayspa at cantera as we type.

i might get her a laptop for christmas, loaded of course, she might be the one after all!

of course, i did just buy her a Kathy Van Zeeland tote earlier today that she mentioned to me on the phone she saw that she loved.

uhm...actually we've been soul mates for much longer...since November of last year! but i just found out in August that she wants to get paid by a sugar daddy!

but yeah, she works out a lot too.
i get tired just smelling her sweat soaked undergarments.

we'll be going to a bed and breakfast in November. I've missed her so much since may even though we only got together in august.

do you know who the hell i am?

Gotta be very, very careful not to come off needy and clingy here with a girl you've only been seeing a month. Keep it understated and lots of fun, and for god sakes don't over do it. Over doing the romantic, nice guy stuff will get you broken up with extremely fast. Romance is the spice not the substance.

i said do you know who the hell i am?

anyhow, she's pretty cool and she's very cool with my career. She seems almost ecstatic that she only has to see me a couple times a year and still gets the perks. strange, but oh well.

my only mistake so far has been showing her the forum. it's really only a matter of time now til she finds out about me. i mean, she knows i have the loot, but you know, the real me.

it's exciting. she might actually let me touch her bra strap next year, depending on her Christmas haul.

this woman has me break dancing, i gotta tell you.

You better switch from arrows to harpoons. just a heads up! :)

real funny scooter.

TPark: "What do you want for your birthday?"

As simple as that

and miss the chance to toot? hell no!

did i mention I'm flying her in to see me! first class too beyatches...because I fucking rule!!!

anyway uhm, yeah, uh, thanks for all the help with the gift ideas!

congrats tpark!

SpursWoman
09-19-2008, 12:05 PM
Scooter? :lol :lol

T Park
09-19-2008, 12:10 PM
When did Southwest get first class seating?

T Park
09-19-2008, 12:11 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DWinter/FunnyMathFractionsProblem.jpg

or

Thats so funny you post the one about fractions.

She can do them obviously, but she hates them. Long story :lol

SpursWoman
09-19-2008, 12:12 PM
For a split second. I thought you said your GF was a 8th grade middle school student. LOL Carry on.

So did I ... and my daughter is in 8th grade, so it was really creepy for me for a minute there. :wow :lol

She's terrible at math. :(

T Park
09-19-2008, 12:15 PM

Sheesh guys

pedobear
09-19-2008, 12:25 PM
my daughter is in 8th grade

Pics?

Danny Trejo
09-19-2008, 03:51 PM
TPark remember first you get the money then you get the power then you get the pussy
S A! :tu

JoeChalupa
09-19-2008, 04:00 PM
A great gift you could give her is your devotion and attention on that special day. She'll remember and treasure that forever. Good luck! :tu

T Park
09-19-2008, 04:01 PM
A great gift you could give her is your devotion and attention on that special day. She'll remember and treasure that forever. Good luck! :tu

Thats a given.

The day will be special no doubt.

The Reckoning
09-19-2008, 04:27 PM

if they even score...

IronMexican
09-19-2008, 04:49 PM
if they even score...

ORION
09-19-2008, 04:55 PM
The way I post is the way I am in real life.

jackseven
09-19-2008, 08:42 PM
I've never seen little m get so worked up about something that has nothing to do with him. Methinks Tpark's happiness struck a jealously cord.

PS TBone - remember she'll have to buy you a gift one day too. Don't set the bar too high on the first go round for the sake of both of you.

My BacktoBasics advice: hold it under $4,000 because I know you're thinking about pulling a price is right on her ass and saying, "your first prize is a broyhill blender and then how about A NEW CAR!!!"

Tits McGee
09-19-2008, 11:08 PM

Very cute :tu

MannyIsGod
09-19-2008, 11:21 PM
Good luck, Tpark.

As long as you put thought into what you get her then you'll be fine. Don't get her too many things either, IMO. I think its pretty weak to give gifts all the time. Thats a personal belief, but I think that a less frequent well thought out gifts mean much more than a constant barrage of generic stuff.

I think BB has an awesome gift idea, btw. The math book is awesome. I also like Shelly's tote idea.

Jekka
09-19-2008, 11:21 PM
If she's really into math, this is one of the best books ever written on the subject (especially if she likes calc). I cannot stress the really part enough though, as this is a very heavy duty analysis text, but it's unquestionably the best I've ever read.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410G100DBGL._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/Real-Complex-Analysis-Higher-Mathematics/dp/0070542341

I'll echo the book suggestion - I've gotten some amazing book gifts over the years. They can be just as personalized/specialized as anything without the worry of clothing sizing, etc., and a really nice book is something that people won't necessarily buy or look for themselves - leatherbound, or first editions ...

Granted, this is coming from someone in a library science program, but I've never seen anyone not appreciate a really thoughtful gift like that.

T Park
09-20-2008, 01:51 AM
Good luck, Tpark.

As long as you put thought into what you get her then you'll be fine. Don't get her too many things either, IMO. I think its pretty weak to give gifts all the time. Thats a personal belief, but I think that a less frequent well thought out gifts mean much more than a constant barrage of generic stuff.

I think BB has an awesome gift idea, btw. The math book is awesome. I also like Shelly's tote idea.

Yeah I'm gonna go with the tote and a couple other small things.

The other big things suggested, I've ordered and they will be delivered soon and will be Christmas Presents.

We won't be able to do much on my birthday due to my job, but when I get bak home we will be able to take that trip to Turks for the wedding.

Thanks again for everything guys :)

polandprzem
09-20-2008, 04:17 AM
Thanks again for everything guys :)

No problem

You don't want to listen but I need to add that to me the gifts are bit of a BS.
You are not with the other person for the gifts.

All my life I did not care much about things I gonna get. I do not like getting gifts for few reasons.

All in all she is gonna be happy with anything you gonna give her with good intentions.

remingtonbo2001
09-20-2008, 06:10 AM
:toast Congrats TPark.

I hope the both of you are able to cherish one another for years to come.

Last Comic Standing
09-20-2008, 08:09 AM
How about buy her a GPS system to help her find your cock during sex? :lmao

JK

Good Luck!
And post some updates don't leave us in the dark like your Chicago mystery date.

angel_luv
09-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Happy birthday to you both. :)

SequSpur
09-20-2008, 12:08 PM
Books are gay.. A Tote? Tote this.

T Park
09-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Happy birthday to you both. :)

Its not till October but thank you just the same :)

T Park
09-20-2008, 12:51 PM
:toast Congrats TPark.

I hope the both of you are able to cherish one another for years to come.

Thank you for the kind words. I know we will :)

T Park
09-20-2008, 12:52 PM
I've never seen little m get so worked up about something that has nothing to do with him. Methinks Tpark's happiness struck a jealously cord.

PS TBone - remember she'll have to buy you a gift one day too. Don't set the bar too high on the first go round for the sake of both of you.

My BacktoBasics advice: hold it under $4,000 because I know you're thinking about pulling a price is right on her ass and saying, "your first prize is a broyhill blender and then how about A NEW CAR!!!"

That is good advice, and the bar will be set at medium. Not too high, but not too low :)

angel_luv
09-20-2008, 12:56 PM

Its not till October but thank you just the same :)

Wow- way to shop in advance. :tu :)

TDMVPDPOY
09-20-2008, 01:08 PM
i just came back from a wedding, 150bucks in a white envelope with my name...

monetary value......

T Park
09-20-2008, 01:15 PM
Wow- way to shop in advance. :tu :)

I always like to be prepared so if anything comes up I'm ready for it :)

SequSpur
09-20-2008, 02:09 PM
tpark, you're gay

T Park
09-20-2008, 04:14 PM
tpark, you're gay

I believe the evidence of this thread says otherwise friend :)

pickle girl
09-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Tpark cherry pics who he replies to, that is so lame.

T Park
09-20-2008, 07:19 PM
I would post updates if anyone cared :lol

I just honestly don't think everyone does.

If something important happens like an engagement I will announce that :lol

Heck if theres a GTG I might bring her along :)

pickle girl
09-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Print out this topic and make a scroll and tell her how much you lover her...

mouse
09-20-2008, 07:38 PM
for realz brah......

T Park make a Tee shirt on front it says
"Say Yes!"

you go down on one knee....ask her to Marry you............

she turns the shirt over ......

on the back it has a list of all the ST posters. and on top reads...

5,981 members can't all be wrong!
cue in the song...

Vw5Vcnjv5Bo

TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART (Bonnie Tyler )

Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
then I fall apart

little bit restless and I dream of something wild
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
then I fall apart
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say

Turnaround bright eyes
Turnaround bright eyes
Turnaround, every now and then I know
you'll never be the boy you always you wanted to be
you'll always be the only boy who wanted me the way that I am
there's no one in the universe as magical and wonderous as you
there's nothing any better and there's nothing I just wouldn't do
then I fall apart
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say

Dude if that doesn't work? it was not meant to be....

:tu

Cupid
09-20-2008, 07:40 PM
I would post updates if anyone cared :lol

I just honestly don't think everyone does.

If something important happens like an engagement I will announce that :lol

Heck if theres a GTG I might bring her along :)

This is my toughest assignment yet. Love in the wrong hands can be dangerous.

T Park
09-20-2008, 10:52 PM
Not nice... :(

Lisa Jobs
10-25-2008, 02:24 PM
Any updates?