PDA

View Full Version : Apologize to Sarah Palin in this thread

whottt
09-18-2008, 08:28 PM
You know who you are...and you know why you need to do so. Progandizing fuck sticks. And don't say no one told you. You either elected to believe the lies, chose to perpetuate them knowing they were untrue, or couldn't tell they were lies...this makes YOU ignorant and biased.

So no...not only is Saran Palin not some "ignorant" creationist...if you thought she was, the ignorance is all on you. You were told.

Apologize.

SpursFanFirst
09-18-2008, 08:40 PM
:lol

George Gervin's Afro
09-18-2008, 08:41 PM
uh, what?

whottt
09-18-2008, 08:43 PM
uh, what?

Don't worry about it...adult discussion...you should probably go shopping for bumperstickers or something.

PixelPusher
09-18-2008, 08:43 PM
LWSjUe0FyxQ

Buddy Holly
09-18-2008, 08:45 PM
She needs to apologize for saying yes to McCain during one of his old people moments of not knowing what the fuck is going on.

whottt
Don't worry about it...adult discussion...you should probably go shopping for bumperstickers or something.

Or go browse youtube for "clever" video clips.

baseline bum
whottt needs his own radio talkshow on WOAI

whottt
09-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Cue Mr. Peabody totally of context quote in

whottt
09-18-2008, 08:47 PM
baseline bum should move to California and be "liberal"....because that'd be unusual.

baseline bum
09-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Are you drunk or something right now? This thread makes even less sense than the crap you usually post.

Wild Cobra
09-18-2008, 08:51 PM
They just don't give me cause to stop calling them libtards, do they.

They repeat lies and proaganda without checking to see if it may be false.

Then... they are so childish, they cannot say "I was wrong."

That is a key thing I see separating intelligent people (statistically conservative) from the double digit IQ crowd (statistically liberal). The ability to say "I was wrong."

I don't think any of them will admit it. Liberals are the people who blame others. It is never their fault for not stepping up. It's the system.

SpursFanFirst
09-18-2008, 08:52 PM
:lmao Whottt is on fire right now!
What's got you wound up?

baseline bum
09-18-2008, 08:54 PM

That is a key thing I see separating intelligent people (statistically conservative) from the double digit IQ crowd (statistically liberal). The ability to say "I was wrong."

I don't think any of them will admit it. Liberals are the people who blame others. It is never their fault for not stepping up. It's the system.

You're barking up the wrong tree in this thread; no matter what opinion whottt has, he defends it to the death no matter how stupid it is. You should see his posts in the Spurs forum where he tries to argue that David Robinson is a better player than Michael Jordan.

cool hand
09-18-2008, 09:01 PM
she is a naive dumbfuck.....and I am sticking to that UNBIASED assesment.

Mr. Peabody
09-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Cue Mr. Peabody totally of context quote in

“Could I mention she was a point guard on a state championship basketball team.”

Wild Cobra
09-18-2008, 09:05 PM
You're barking up the wrong tree in this thread; no matter what opinion whottt has, he defends it to the death no matter how stupid it is. You should see his posts in the Spurs forum where he tries to argue that David Robinson is a better player than Michael Jordan.
At least he can defend his point of view with facts and well derived scrutiny, even when wrong. I haven't seen you come close to that. You're just a good look-aid drinking lemming.

Nbadan
09-18-2008, 09:06 PM
I apologize to Sarah Palin that she got picked to be McSame's running mate and make an ass of herself and Alaska - it should have been Romney and Utah....

Nbadan
09-18-2008, 09:07 PM
At least he can defend his point of view with facts and well derived scrutiny, even when wrong. I haven't seen you come close to that. You're just a good look-aid drinking lemming.

well derived scrutiny!

:lmao

George Gervin's Afro
09-18-2008, 09:08 PM

Sort of like how you ladies blame the media?:rolleyes

FromWayDowntown
09-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Is the concern that someone called Governor Palin a creationist? An "ignorant" creationist? Or just an ignorant person who happens to be a creationist?

I suppose my double-digit IQ is struggling to understand what reason there would be for an apology.

FromWayDowntown
09-18-2008, 09:09 PM
inadvertent double post

Nbadan
09-18-2008, 09:11 PM
your double-post reflects your double-digit IQ..

baseline bum
09-18-2008, 09:13 PM

LMAO

A couple of Wild Cobra's posted views:

1) Young people shouldn't be able to vote because they are liberal.
2) Condom use increases the chances a woman may become pregnant.

Wild Cobra
09-18-2008, 09:15 PM
LMAO

A couple of Wild Cobra's posted views:

I see you lack the integrity to place those in context, and without changing the wording.

You're a LOSER!

baseline bum
09-18-2008, 09:18 PM
Then place them in context

George Gervin's Afro
09-18-2008, 09:18 PM
Is the concern that someone called Governor Palin a creationist? An "ignorant" creationist? Or just an ignorant person who happens to be a creationist?

I suppose my double-digit IQ is struggling to understand what reason there would be for an apology.

I think what Whott means is that it's an insult to associate a creationist with Palin. Or is it Palin to a creationist? Maybe denying that you are a creationist makes it an insult to those who claim they found Noah's Ark?

boutons_
09-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Whott, a whiny, dickless bitch.

The facts on Palin are well established and the pile of stinking shit about her is growing daily.

Apologize? How about this: GFY, you conned sucker.

whottt
09-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Whott, a whiny, dickless bitch.

The facts on Palin are well established and the pile of stinking shit about her is growing daily.

Apologize? How about this: GFY, you conned sucker.

Idiot...her Dad is a science teacher.

George Gervin's Afro
09-18-2008, 09:23 PM

So whott?

whottt
09-18-2008, 09:24 PM
So what?

http://www.stickershoppe.com/sticker-shop/stickers-magnets/anti-john-mccain.html?gclid=CI-esLDm5pUCFR0RnQodgmE8fQ

boutons_
09-18-2008, 09:26 PM
"her Dad is a science teacher."

non sequitur from the bitch-slapped

Shastafarian
09-18-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm sorry....

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin thought it was a good idea to charge rape victims for rape kits.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin thinks shooting wolves from planes and offering $150 for a each severed forelimb is good.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin got her passport for THE FIRST TIME last year.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin wanted to know how she could go about banning books.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin is in favor of abstinence only education yet doesn't teach her daughter the same (and if she does then that's just one more thing I'm sorry for...her failure to get through to her daughter).

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin wanted to "get out of the way of progress" on the bridge to nowhere before she saw it as a political liability and became against it.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin thinks creationism is a legitimate science.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin thinks Global Warming is a natural occurrence.

But most of all I'm sorry that so many Americans have fallen for the plastic wrap that covers up Mrs. Palin. They see her as some bubbly yokel who is just one of the gals. They can't see past it to what she really is. What is she really? Hard to say considering the McCain campaign keeps her in their own veritable Fort Knox. If I had to guess I'd say she was another Right-Wing nut job who is wholly unqualified to be Vice President of the local PTA, let alone the Vice President of the United States.

Go fuck yourself Whottt

whottt
09-18-2008, 09:31 PM
View Post Today, 09:26 PM
Remove user from ignore listShastafarian
This message is hidden because Shastafarian is on your ignore list.

Amazing...first time I have put someone on ignore after one post.

Horrible poster.

George Gervin's Afro
09-18-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm sorry....

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin thought it was a good idea to charge rape victims for rape kits.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin thinks shooting wolves from planes and offering $150 for a each severed forelimb is good.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin is in favor of abstinence only education yet doesn't teach her daughter the same (and if she does then that's just one more thing I'm sorry for...her failure to get through to her daughter).

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin wanted to "get out of the way of progress" on the bridge to nowhere before she saw it as a political liability and became against it.

But most of all I'm sorry that so many Americans have fallen for the plastic wrap that covers up Mrs. Palin. They see her as some bubbly yokel who is just one of the gals. They can't see past it to what she really is. What is she really? Hard to say considering the McCain campaign keeps her in their own veritable Fort Knox. If I had to guess I'd say she was another Right-Wing nut job who is wholly unqualified to be Vice President of the local PTA, let alone the Vice President of the United States.

Go fuck yourself Whottt

Well, her father is a science teacher. That counts for something doesn't it?

whottt
09-18-2008, 09:35 PM
So in other words...you guys elect to remain stupid.

I expected as much.

Shastafarian
09-18-2008, 09:35 PM
HAHAHAH Whottt is such a pussy. He can't face the truth so he puts me on ignore. Grow up.

Wild Cobra
09-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Then place them in context
I shouldn't have to. Most other people here are intelligent enough to recall the context I placed similar statements in.

Young people lack the experience to vote. I cannot recall ever tying susch a statement to liberal/conservative.

A complete fabrication of my words. Condoms give a false sense of security. They fail too often when properly used, and how many people really use them properly? Birth control in general leads to more "UNWANTED PREGNANCIES" because people not using birth control generally want a child!

Key idea, unplanned or unwanted! The context I made that statement in clearly has that point.

Here is my quote (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2767255&postcount=249) on the matter:

You are obviously a typical libtard. You think birth control prevents pregnancy, therefore she must not have used it.

I'll bet there are good factual statistics out there that show that unwanted pregnancies or more common with birth control than without!

Birth control gives a false sense of security.

As for the name calling. You deserve it for attacking my integrity.

Mr. Peabody
09-18-2008, 09:37 PM
So in other words...you guys elect to remain stupid.

You say that without even knowing what it is our dad's do for a living.....:depressed

Wild Cobra
09-18-2008, 09:39 PM

Horrible poster.

No kidding. He posted all that crap already proven as lies some time ago.

Shastafarian
09-18-2008, 09:41 PM
I'll keep going. I'm just sad Whottt won't be able to see this and cry some more. "Waaaaahhhh he said things that made me sad. I'm gonna put him on ignore Waaaaaaah"

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin decided NOT to cooperate in the completely overblown "Troopergate" scandal (after she said she had nothing to hide).

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin told her husband it was okay to say he was going to IGNORE a subpoena to testify in said Troopergate investigation.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin thinks being able to see Russia from an island off the coast of Alaska equals any kind of Foreign Policy experience.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin thought the tax payers were putting ANY money into Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac before their downfall (none of the taxpayers money went to those companies prior to the bailout).

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin thinks leaving Wasilla with a $20 million debt was better than the several million dollar surplus she came into office with.

I'm sorry Mrs. Palin continues to lie about asking for earmarks/pork barrel spending (she did both as mayor of Wasilla and governor of Alaska).

Shastafarian
09-18-2008, 09:42 PM
No kidding. He posted all that crap already proven as lies some time ago.

which ones are lies? Tell me which ones and I'll go get you proof.

baseline bum
09-18-2008, 09:43 PM
I shouldn't have to. Most other people here are intelligent enough to recall the context I placed similar statements in.

Young people lack the experience to vote. I cannot recall ever tying susch a statement to liberal/conservative.

Right. It has nothing to do with Obama being incredibly popular with college students.

A complete fabrication of my words. Condoms give a false sense of security. They fail too often when properly used, and how many people really use them properly? Birth control in general leads to more "UNWANTED PREGNANCIES" because people not using birth control generally want a child!

Key idea, unplanned or unwanted! The context I made that statement in clearly has that point.

Here is my quote (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2767255&postcount=249) on the matter:

As for the name calling. You deserve it for attacking my integrity.

You were trying to make a stupid point about condom usage failing quickly after repeated encounters, which I quickly shot down with numbers from the World Health Organization.

td4mvp21
09-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Apologize for what exactly? Criticizing her? Oh my bad, let's all think like McCain/Palin supporters and endlessly praise the bitch :rolleyes Some people in here are fucking babies.

Wild Cobra
09-18-2008, 09:45 PM
which ones are lies? Tell me which ones and I'll go get you proof.
We covered that stuff in past threads. I'm not doing your homewok for you. Start www.factcheck.org

Shastafarian
09-18-2008, 09:45 PM
These guys don't like facts do they?

Shastafarian
09-18-2008, 09:46 PM
We covered that stuff in past threads. I'm not doing your homewok for you. Start www.factcheck.org

LOL what homework? I posted a relative few amount of things. Just highlight which ones you think are false. It's not that hard even for someone of such intelligence as you.

Shastafarian
09-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Maybe you're talking about these???

She did not demand that books be banned from the Wasilla library. Some of the books on a widely circulated list were not even in print at the time. The librarian has said Palin asked a "What if?" question, but the librarian continued in her job through most of Palin's first term.

I never said she demanded books be banned. I echoed this statement because she indeed ask how she could go about banning books.

Palin has not pushed for teaching creationism in Alaska's schools. She has said that students should be allowed to "debate both sides" of the evolution question, but she also said creationism "doesn't have to be part of the curriculum."

Again, I was correct. I never said she tried to get creationism taught in schools. She thinks it's a legitimate science.

Mr. Peabody
09-18-2008, 09:50 PM

In other words, you are going to make a vague, blanket accusation and then, ask him to defend himself against it. Nice. You are learning quickly young Republican.

Shastafarian
09-18-2008, 09:51 PM
They don't expect me to go over all the points I made? Their mistake.

baseline bum
09-18-2008, 09:54 PM
In other words, you are going to make a vague, blanket accusation and then, ask him to defend himself against it. Nice. You are learning quickly young Republican.

whottt
09-18-2008, 09:58 PM
LOL so you guys are basically saying she is a literal creationist only now she's lying about it. Which means you are saying she is both stupid and dishonest.

When in fact...you guys were wrong about her and are deliberately refusing to admit it.

Ahh irony.

But it does make sense now...

This is crazy whottt, signing off.

Shastafarian
09-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Bush Doctrine (I'm sure you all saw it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgMWhrCzbdk

Charging rape victims for rape kits

While the Alaska State Troopers and most municipal police agencies have covered the cost of exams, which cost between $300 to $1,200 apiece, the Wasilla police department does charge the victims of sexual assault for the tests.

She was mayor at the time.

http://www.frontiersman.com/articles/2000/05/23/news.txt

$150 Bounty for dead wolves (and thereby their forelimbs would work nicely)

Anchorage, AK -- Today Defenders of Wildlife, the Alaska Wildlife Alliance and the Alaska Chapter of the Sierra Club asked the Alaska Superior Court to shut down Governor Palin's $150-per-wolf bounty program citing the fact that Alaska's bounty laws were repealed in 1984 and the State has no current legal authority to implement the bounties

I'm not even sure she's denying this ^^^

http://www.defenders.org/newsroom/press_releases_folder/2007/03_27_2007_judge_asked_to_shut_down_wolf_bounty_pr ogram.php

Passport for the first time last year

Ms. Palin appears to have traveled very little outside the United States. In July 2007, she had to get a passport before she visited members of the Alaska National Guard stationed in Kuwait, according to her deputy communications director, Sharon Leighow. She also visited wounded troops in Germany during that trip.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/30/us/politics/30veep.html

Man....proving all these things is getting tiring. I'll post the rest tomorrow.

Wild Cobra
09-18-2008, 10:14 PM
LOL what homework? I posted a relative few amount of things. Just highlight which ones you think are false. It's not that hard even for someone of such intelligence as you.
I did jump the gun a little. I saw the points I knew were wrong, then assumed you were repeating the same list all the liberal lemmings have cited. Let me put it this way. At least half those points you listed are at best an improper interpretation of the truth. Since the lies about her exceed 90% of the things slamming her thus far, I will conclude that the pertinate ones you say that I haven't seen yet are also a lie.

There is no formalized "Bush Doctrine." She did ask for clarification because this is a media hype. Not a factual doctrine.

Haven't seen it. I expect to see anything you have on the matter is in complete factual context, otherwise I will dismiss it as another media propaganda.

What's wrong with that? Now the reward, I'm unaware of. I guess you don't think an over population of wolves is a bad thing, huh?

And that matters? Why?

This is taken out of context. Look at past threads or Factcheck.

Very stupid conclusion to think she didn't teach her daughter that. Do you have children? Do they ALWAYS listen to you? Did you ALWAYS LISTEN to your parents.

You're just another fucking libtard!

Maybe she didn't know the political truth to begin with and changed her mind once she found out.

It's a theory. So is evolution. Genetic engineering is a fact. If one theory is to be taught, shouldn't we be fair and balanced and teach another one related to the topic?

It is mostly a natural occurrence. The scientific consensus is shifting to that conclusion. The science of paleoclimatolgy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoclimatology) shows us similar past warning cycles in the earth. The last one (I forget for sure) was about 800 years ago. The alarmists blame CO2 which is really stupid when you research the sciences. The only warming I see that is man-made is the soot from Asia, carried by the jet stream, melting the arctic ice. A variance of 0.2% from the suns output changes the earths temperature by about 0.44 C, or 0.79 F. It has changed that much over the last 100 years.

whottt
09-18-2008, 10:15 PM
So what?

http://www.stickershoppe.com/sticker...FR0RnQodgmE8fQ

:lmao I'm going to enjoy seeing this one for the next 4 years:

http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/D165.jpg

McCain Is Insane - Sticker

Quantity in Basket: None
Code: D165
Price: $2.99

Size: 3x10 Inches (Height x Width)

Type: Vinyl Sticker

943 available for immediate delivery

Volume Price
Quantity Price Each
1 $2.99
2-10 $2.79
11-25 $2.49
26-50 $1.99
51-100 $1.49
101+ $

Mr. Peabody
09-18-2008, 10:21 PM
It's a theory. So is evolution. Genetic engineering is a fact. If one theory is to be taught, shouldn't we be fair and balanced and teach another one related to the topic?

One is science, the other is religion. They belong in different classes.

baseline bum
09-18-2008, 10:22 PM
Creationism is hypothesis, not theory.

Anti.Hero
09-18-2008, 10:23 PM
I've had the Hope/Hype sticker on the back of my truck for about 3 months now and haven't even gotten so much as a mean stare.

Kinda bummed :(

Plus, it makes me use more gas when I have to gun it to get in front of Pro-Obama sticker cars. :lol

CubanMustGo
09-18-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm sorry that McCain's handlers won't let Palin answer media questions. Does that count?

florige
09-18-2008, 10:37 PM
:lmao I'm going to enjoy seeing this one for the next 4 years:

http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/D165.jpg

McCain Is Insane - Sticker

Quantity in Basket: None
Code: D165
Price: $2.99

Size: 3x10 Inches (Height x Width)

Type: Vinyl Sticker

43 available for immediate delivery

Volume Price
Quantity Price Each
1 $2.99
2-10 $2.79
11-25 $2.49
26-50 $1.99
51-100 $1.49
101+ $

Normally when people lose elections Whottt they don't have bumper stickers on sale for them.......:lol

Tully365
09-19-2008, 04:04 AM
Progandizing fuck sticks.

:lol Fuck sticks?

rascal
09-19-2008, 04:18 AM

Your the lemming following conservative talk radio propaganda.

Oh, Gee!!
09-19-2008, 09:27 AM
It's too late

Findog
09-19-2008, 09:30 AM
I think what Whott means is that it's an insult to associate a creationist with Palin. Or is it Palin to a creationist? Maybe denying that you are a creationist makes it an insult to those who claim they found Noah's Ark?

Trying to make logical coherence out of whottt's droppings in this forum is a waste of time.

Findog
09-19-2008, 09:31 AM
How was that Sean Hannity interview she did last night? Did she do better than with Charlie?

"Vice President-Elect Palin, how hard is it dealing with all of the lies and hurtful smears directed your way by the angry left? Are you comfortable? Is there anything we can get you?"

Findog
09-19-2008, 09:33 AM

Horrible poster.

You are courageous.

Findog
09-19-2008, 09:36 AM
You say that without even knowing what it is our dad's do for a living.....:depressed

My dad's a science teacher

DarrinS
09-19-2008, 09:37 AM
HAHAHAH Whottt is such a pussy. He can't face the truth so he puts me on ignore. Grow up.

who the fuck are you?

EDIT> Sorry Findog, I didn't mean to interrupt that conversation you were having with yourself.

Findog
09-19-2008, 09:38 AM
who the fuck are you?

He's a science teacher. Show some respect.

DarkReign
09-19-2008, 10:15 AM
Apologies in politics, now? What are your feelings hurt that the big, bad people of the world are sliming your side of the aisle?

Awwwww, heres a fucking kleenex.

Yeah fucking right. Grow up, child.

Im sorry youre such an egotistical asshole.

That has nothing to with Palin either, just you being....well, you.

Partisans....youre sheep one way or the other.

anakha
09-19-2008, 10:26 AM
With the offseason being as dry as it is right now, the Political Forum's been a pretty good source of entertainment these days.

And threads like this just keep the fun coming. :lol

Findog
09-19-2008, 10:49 AM
who the fuck are you?

EDIT> Sorry Findog, I didn't mean to interrupt that conversation you were having with yourself.

Your contributions in this thread have been tremendous.

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 11:00 AM
There is no formalized "Bush Doctrine." She did ask for clarification because this is a media hype. Not a factual doctrine.
Ooooooo.....doesn't matter. After her, "in what respect Charlie?" answer she comes back with, "His world view?" Sorry, but there is no definition of Bush Doctrine that says it's his world view. She had NO IDEA what Gibson was talking about. She was grasping at straws. She had a chance to give any number of answers about preemptive strikes and the like. But she didn't.

Haven't seen it. I expect to see anything you have on the matter is in complete factual context, otherwise I will dismiss it as another media propaganda.
I already provided something in "complete factual context".

What's wrong with that? Now the reward, I'm unaware of. I guess you don't think an over population of wolves is a bad thing, huh?
I guess nothing would be wrong if it was actual hunting and not the pussy-oriented shooting defenseless animals from a fucking plane that it is.

And that matters? Why?
Jee I dunno. I think I might want my next Vice President to have been out of the damn country before she turned 43!

This is taken out of context. Look at past threads or Factcheck.
I already posted what factcheck had to say about this and how can something like that be taken out of context?!?!?! She was asking so she could prevent other administrators from banning books? :rollin

Very stupid conclusion to think she didn't teach her daughter that. Do you have children? Do they ALWAYS listen to you? Did you ALWAYS LISTEN to your parents.
I like it how people always use, "do you have children?" Nope, you got me. I don't have kids. But wait...if I were to ask every mother and father in this country, "If your 17 year old daughter got pregnant with a boy out of wedlock, do you think you'd be doing a good job as a parent?" I'd wager that the majority would say no (before all of this Bristol Palin stuff I would say damn near 100% of Republicans would've said "hell no").

You're just another fucking libtard! Thanks

Maybe she didn't know the political truth to begin with and changed her mind once she found out.
:rollin Are you fucking kidding me? She openly campaigned in support of the fucking thing. You think she didn't know what it was?
http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/30549/t_shirt.jpg

It's not a theory. There is 0 scientific evidence. It's religion.

It is mostly a natural occurrence. The scientific consensus is shifting to that conclusion. The science of paleoclimatolgy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoclimatology) shows us similar past warning cycles in the earth. The last one (I forget for sure) was about 800 years ago. The alarmists blame CO2 which is really stupid when you research the sciences. The only warming I see that is man-made is the soot from Asia, carried by the jet stream, melting the arctic ice. A variance of 0.2% from the suns output changes the earths temperature by about 0.44 C, or 0.79 F. It has changed that much over the last 100 years.
I see you're one of those. The scientific consensus is most definitely NOT shifting to that conclusion.

An international panel of climate scientists said yesterday that there is an overwhelming probability that human activities are warming the planet at a dangerous rate, with consequences that could soon take decades or centuries to reverse.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, made up of hundreds of scientists from 113 countries, said that based on new research over the last six years, it is 90 percent certain that human-generated greenhouse gases account for most of the global rise in temperatures over the past half-century.

Declaring that "warming of the climate system is unequivocal," the authors said in their "Summary for Policymakers" that even in the best-case scenario, temperatures are on track to cross a threshold to an unsustainable level. A rise of more than 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit above pre-industrial levels would cause global effects -- such as massive species extinctions and melting of ice sheets -- that could be irreversible within a human lifetime. Under the most conservative IPCC scenario, the increase will be 4.5 degrees by 2100.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/02/AR2007020200192.html

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 11:01 AM
who the fuck are you?

Obviously I'm your daddy. Thanks for playing.

101A
09-19-2008, 11:13 AM
It's not a theory. There is 0 scientific evidence. It's religion.

I am not aware of a theory as to where the Universe came from in the first place from the Scientific community. One that addresses where the very dense mass responsible for the Big Bang came from. Honestly, if there is one I would like to know about it.

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 11:17 AM
I am not aware of a theory as to where the Universe came from in the first place from the Scientific community. One that addresses where the very dense mass responsible for the Big Bang came from. Honestly, if there is one I would like to know about it.

Oh man you got me there. Only problem is that doesn't matter with respect to the 0 scientific evidence that is creationism. They have evidence that the Big Bang actually took place. Where is the evidence of god? I'd love to see something other than the image of jesus on a cracker.

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm sorry Mrs. Palin can't pronounce "nuclear"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtRWaoEw0uU

TheMadHatter
09-19-2008, 12:46 PM
In what respect Charlie?

101A
09-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Oh man you got me there. Only problem is that doesn't matter with respect to the 0 scientific evidence that is creationism. They have evidence that the Big Bang actually took place. Where is the evidence of god? I'd love to see something other than the image of jesus on a cracker.

"No" would have sufficed.

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 01:00 PM
"No" would have sufficed.

But the real answer is yes.

The Inflationary Universe (http://www.amazon.com/Inflationary-Universe-Alan-Guth/dp/0201328402/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221847099&sr=8-1) goes into detail about the theories around the origin of the mass that is the Universe. Oh and some guy named Stephen Hawking has something to say about it.

Another idea is from Stephen Hawking and James Hartle. Hawking proposed a description of the Universe in its entirety, viewed as a self-contained entity, with no reference to anything that might have come before it. The description is timeless, in the sense that one set of equations delineates the Universe for all time. As one looks to earlier and earlier times, one finds that the model Universe is not eternal, but there is no creation event either. Instead, at times of the order of 10-43 seconds, the approximation of a classical description of space and time breaks down completely, with the whole picture dissolving into quantum ambiguity. In Hawking's words, the Universe "would neither be created nor destroyed. It would just BE."

101A
09-19-2008, 01:03 PM
But the real answer is yes.

The Inflationary Universe (http://www.amazon.com/Inflationary-Universe-Alan-Guth/dp/0201328402/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221847099&sr=8-1) goes into detail about the theories around the origin of the mass that is the Universe. Oh and some guy named Stephen Hawking has something to say about it.

:lmao Your Googling self.

"The Universe would just BE".

And I'M making a leap of faith?

O.K.

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 01:08 PM
:lmao Your Googling self.

"The Universe would just BE".

And I'M making a leap of faith?

O.K.

Obviously that was a short summary of what Hawking thinks. I haven't read his books so I can't do it myself. So yeah I did search it in google. I see that you think you're smarter than Stephen Hawking though. Kudos.

101A
09-19-2008, 01:20 PM
Obviously that was a short summary of what Hawking thinks. I haven't read his books so I can't do it myself. So yeah I did search it in google. I see that you think you're smarter than Stephen Hawking though. Kudos.

Nope. Cited Hawking just yesterday - I know for a fact he is a whole bunch smarter than me. Doesn't change the fact that he whiffed on that question - HAD to address it, and you pretty much summed up his explanation.

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 01:24 PM
Whatever. It doesn't change the fact that there are several theories on where the mass of the universe came from. "An invisible, all knowing being" creating it isn't an accepted theory in the scientific community.

TheMadHatter
09-19-2008, 01:41 PM
In what respect Charlie?

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm sorry Mrs. Palin thinks Alaska supplies 20% of the United States' energy when in actuality it's 3.5%.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/energetically_wrong.html

Findog
09-19-2008, 01:50 PM
I'm sorry Mrs. Palin thinks Alaska supplies 20% of the United States' energy when in actuality it's 3.5%.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/energetically_wrong.html

"In what respect does Alaska only supply 3.5% of the nation's energy, Charlie?"

P.S. I get double points because you have Steiner as your avatar.

101A
09-19-2008, 01:51 PM
In what respect does Alaska only supply 3.5% of the nation's energy, Charlie?

Why are you calling him Charlie?

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 01:51 PM

Follow me....Follow me to freedom!

Findog
09-19-2008, 02:15 PM
Why are you calling him Charlie?

You're out of your element, Donnie.

Findog
09-19-2008, 02:15 PM
Follow me....Follow me to freedom!

Best sportscenter commercial of all time.

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 02:16 PM
You're out of your element, Donnie.

Findog
09-19-2008, 02:19 PM

Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 02:23 PM
I am the Walrus.

Findog
09-19-2008, 02:39 PM
I am the Walrus.

Say what you will about the tenets of National Socialism...at least it's an ethos.

Findog
09-19-2008, 02:39 PM
BTW, whot was the big Sarah fan on this forum that was talking up Palin as being the most charismatic and popular politician in the country since Reagan and Clinton? Are we carving her headstone on Mount Rushmore yet?

Gov. Sarah Palin's favorable/unfavorable ratings have suffered a stunning 21 point collapse in just one week, according to Research 2000 polling. Last week, 52% approved and 35% disapproved of the GOP vice presidential nominee (+17 net). This week, 42% approved and 46% disapprove (-4 net).

Earlier this week, Newsweek also saw the drop in other polling. "Over the course of a single weekend... Palin went from being the most popular White House hopeful to the least."

Findog
09-19-2008, 05:49 PM
You know who you are...and you know why you need to do so. Progandizing fuck sticks. And don't say no one told you. You either elected to believe the lies, chose to perpetuate them knowing they were untrue, or couldn't tell they were lies...this makes YOU ignorant and biased.

So no...not only is Saran Palin not some "ignorant" creationist...if you thought she was, the ignorance is all on you. You were told.

Apologize.

Will you apologize to us, whot?

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/09/how-extremist-i.html

Another valley activist, Philip Munger, says that Palin also helped push the evangelical drive to take over the Mat-Su Borough school board. "She wanted to get people who believed in creationism on the board," said Munger, a music composer and teacher. "I bumped into her once after my band played at a graduation ceremony at the Assembly of God. I said, 'Sarah, how can you believe in creationism -- your father's a science teacher.' And she said, 'We don't have to agree on everything.'

"I pushed her on the earth's creation, whether it was really less than 7,000 years old and whether dinosaurs and humans walked the earth at the same time. And she said yes, she'd seen images somewhere of dinosaur fossils with human footprints in them."

Findog
09-19-2008, 05:55 PM
These guys don't like facts do they?

Conservatives used to stand for things like smaller government, fiscal responsibility, not passing on debt to our kids and grandchildren, as well as opposition to getting into protracted land wars in countries that didn't attack us and didn't want war with us. Now it seems "conservatives" are anti-information and anti-reality.

whottt
09-19-2008, 06:45 PM
BTW, whot was the big Sarah fan on this forum that was talking up Palin as being the most charismatic and popular politician in the country since Reagan and Clinton? Are we carving her headstone on Mount Rushmore yet?

No shit asshole...she got smeared all last weekend.

Just like that 20% figure...it makes total sense to me when she said domestic the was talking about produded in the US, and it was a matter of common sense that by energy she meant petroleum...

God damn you son of bitches are stupider than shit.

Fucking ignorant anal retentive nitpickers.

Seriously.

And you're liars...

It's like fuck...how can you stand it?

I fucking hate liberals godamn they're shit.

whottt
09-19-2008, 06:51 PM
Check this out:

VOTE BY EDUCATION BUSH
KERRY NADER
TOTAL 2004 2000 2004 2004

No High School (4%) 49% +10 50% 0%

H.S. Graduate (22%) 52% +3 47% 0%

Some College (32%) 54% +3 46% 0%

College Graduate (26%) 52% +1 46% 1%

Postgrad Study (16%) 44% +0 55% 1%

Kerry won the least educated and best educated segements...only two groups he won. I like to call this the manipulators and the manipulatessm political model...it's the exact same frame work as Al-Qaeda with Usama and co being the manipulators and the dumbass suicide bommbers usually being the manipulatees...it's also similar to the way socialism gains power in countries...idiots that will believe anything they are told and the liars that tell them anything.

Call it a hunch but I none of you libs are the ones with the graduate degrees.

I could live with the stupidity...I just can't live with the lying on top of it.

whottt
09-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Will you apologize to us, whot?

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/09/how-extremist-i.html

Well shit if he says it it must be true....

I can't believe you post that shit and expect to be taken seriously.

Fucking ignorant.

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 07:23 PM
Just like that 20% figure...it makes total sense to me when she said domestic the was talking about produded in the US, and it was a matter of common sense that by energy she meant petroleum...

Oh but whottt, you're still an idiot. Alaska only produces 14% of domestic petroleum. Try again moron.

Shastafarian
09-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Check this out:

VOTE BY EDUCATION BUSH
KERRY NADER
TOTAL 2004 2000 2004 2004

No High School (4%) 49% +10 50% 0%

H.S. Graduate (22%) 52% +3 47% 0%

Some College (32%) 54% +3 46% 0%

College Graduate (26%) 52% +1 46% 1%

Postgrad Study (16%) 44% +0 55% 1%

Kerry won the least educated and best educated segements...only two groups he won. I like to call this the manipulators and the manipulatessm political model...it's the exact same frame work as Al-Qaeda with Usama and co being the manipulators and the dumbass suicide bommbers usually being the manipulatees...it's also similar to the way socialism gains power in countries...idiots that will believe anything they are told and the liars that tell them anything.

Call it a hunch but I none of you libs are the ones with the graduate degrees.

I could live with the stupidity...I just can't live with the lying on top of it.
And where did you graduate from, oh Einstein of our time? I have a degree from a University. Do you?

I have to admit, continuing to own whottt isn't as much fun when he has me on ignore. Then he can only see other people respond to the ownage and can't see how badly he's getting owned. It's still fun though.

bwdizzle
09-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Sarah Palin needs to turn around and apologize to the american public because he is clueless when it comes to federal and state politics and the local level she damned near bankrupt the city flip-flop on the bridge to no where is under scrunity for the firing of a high level public state figure. and is now ready to be the vp of this great nation GET the fuck out of here

valluco
09-20-2008, 12:11 AM

Is that who she learned about fungible molecules from?
hvUsdmqGYV8

Nbadan
09-20-2008, 12:16 AM
I have to admit, continuing to own whottt isn't as much fun when he has me on ignore. Then he can only see other people respond to the ownage and can't see how badly he's getting owned. It's still fun though.

Actually, Whott having you on ignore is a blessing in disguise....you can post about him and he won't have a clue!

Nbadan
09-20-2008, 12:41 AM
Not sure what this means, but with McCain-Palin slipping in the polls, Palin is canceling events left and right..

Today comes word of... a rash of cancellations of Palin events. Has the Barracuda been gaffed? Or is it more gaffes they fear? Or maybe they've just realized they can't fill a venue without the Wasilla Cannonball on the card?

Either way, suddenly Sarah's ducking more events than Todd's ducking subpoenas. In swing and non-swing states alike. What's going on?

Two cancellations in Florida.

Two in California.

Two in Washington state.

At least one in Colorado.

Link (http://www.coloradopols.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=7453)

whottt
09-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Not sure what this means, but with McCain-Palin slipping in the polls, Palin is canceling events left and right..

It means they are focusing on the midwest battleground states...

The events in California and Washington are fundraisers...the California one has definitely been rescheduled......check the crowds she's drawing if you think she's having problems.

whottt
09-20-2008, 01:08 AM
Actually, Whott having you on ignore is a blessing in disguise....you can post about him and he won't have a clue!

Is that what that asshat said?

That guy's got to be a Spurs Report refugee, no one else makes my ignore list even close to that fast. His poliical takes are exactly like SR basketball takes. He's ignorant. I mean the ignorant smears he was posting were passe even by Daily Kos standards.

Probably has a degree from Harvard just to prove he's not the idiot he actually is.

Shastafarian
09-20-2008, 05:13 AM
Is that what that asshat said?

That guy's got to be a Spurs Report refugee, no one else makes my ignore list even close to that fast. His poliical takes are exactly like SR basketball takes. He's ignorant. I mean the ignorant smears he was posting were passe even by Daily Kos standards.

Probably has a degree from Harvard just to prove he's not the idiot he actually is.

Shastafarian
09-20-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm sorry Mrs. Palin continues to lie.

An internal government document obtained by ABC News appears to contradict Sarah Palin's most recent explanation for why she fired her public safety chief, the move which prompted the now-contested state probe into "Troopergate."

Fighting back against allegations she may have fired her then-Public Safety Commissioner, Walt Monegan, for refusing to go along with a personal vendetta, Palin on Monday argued in a legal filing that she fired Monegan because he had a "rogue mentality" and was bucking her administration's directives.

"The last straw," her lawyer argued, came when he planned a trip to Washington, D.C., to seek federal funds for an aggressive anti-sexual-violence program. The project, expected to cost from $10 million to $20 million a year for five years, would have been the first of its kind in Alaska, which leads the nation in reported forcible rape.

The McCain-Palin campaign echoed the charge in a press release it distributed Monday, concurrent with Palin's legal filing. "Mr. Monegan persisted in planning to make the unauthorized lobbying trip to D.C.," the release stated.

But the governor's staff authorized the trip, according to an internal travel document from the Department of Public Safety, released Friday in response to an open records request.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5844710&page=1

Indazone
09-20-2008, 11:30 AM
She's a hot MILF..no apologies here.

boutons_
09-20-2008, 11:32 AM
Palin WAS a flash in the pan, the bloom is off her rose, and above all and after all, she was a Hail Mary pass by McWorse's desperate slime-ball quarterbacks.

Shastafarian
09-20-2008, 02:45 PM
I'm sorry Mrs. Palin believes Dinosaurs walked the earth with man and that she will be around for the end of days.

"I pushed her on the earth's creation, whether it was really less than 7,000 years old and whether dinosaurs and humans walked the earth at the same time. And she said yes, she'd seen images somewhere of dinosaur fossils with human footprints in them."

Munger also asked Palin if she truly believed in the End of Days, the doomsday scenario when the Messiah will return. "She looked in my eyes and said, 'Yes, I think I will see Jesus come back to earth in my lifetime.'"

Findog
09-20-2008, 03:33 PM
Well shit if he says it it must be true....

I can't believe you post that shit and expect to be taken seriously.

Fucking ignorant.

I also posted quotes straight from the pitbull with lipstick herself in her gubernatorial debate where she said she supported teaching creationism in schools. Ascertaining what somebody thinks is not easy. Ascertaining what they've said, on the other hand, is much less cumbersome. It's clear that she is more sympathetic to creationist views than empirical scientific evidence. I know conservatives don't like reality and facts because they have a natural bias that doesn't support conservative positions. This is one of those instances.

Findog
09-20-2008, 03:36 PM
No shit asshole...she got smeared all last weekend.

God damn you son of bitches are stupider than shit.

Fucking ignorant anal retentive nitpickers.

Seriously.

And you're liars...

It's like fuck...how can you stand it?

I fucking hate liberals godamn they're shit.

whot, have I ever told you how adorable you are when you get all indignant and self-righteous? :tu on the drama queen act!

boutons_
09-20-2008, 04:13 PM
fwiw, the bogus pitbull bitch is polling approval 24% under her flash-in-the-pan peak, and now polls higher in disapprovals.

crowd size?

When she went back to Alaska, the welcoming crowd was about 1000, got lots of press, but the anti-Palin crowd was about 1500, got no press.

Shastafarian
09-23-2008, 03:02 PM
I'm sorry Mrs. Palin can't even have reporters IN THE SAME ROOM with her when she meets foreign leaders.

NEW YORK - Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, who has not held a press conference in nearly four weeks of campaigning, on Tuesday barred most pool reporters from her meeting with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, the first foreign head of state she has ever met.

Journalists protested the campaign's decision to exclude all but photographers and a TV crew from Palin's sessions with foreign leaders. CNN decided to withdraw its TV crew, effectively denying Palin the high visibility she sought for her initial foray into world affairs. The campaign then reversed course, saying pool reporters — a small group that provides information to all media — could attend the meetings planned after Karzai hosted Palin at his suite in The Barclay New York Hotel.

A television producer with a notepad was denied entry into Karzai's suite by a man who repeatedly said, "No writers." However, a Palin official stepped in and let him pass, according to a pool report.

In the Karzai suite, Palin sat in a large chair a few feet from Karzai. Behind her were foreign policy advisers for the campaign, Steve Biegun and Randy Scheunemann.

Photographers and the TV crew were asked to leave after about a half-minute of recording Palin and Karzai. An exchange clearly heard above the clicking of cameras involved Karzai's son, born in January 2007.

RandomGuy
09-23-2008, 03:28 PM
Sarah Palin,

I am sorry your church believes some pretty bizarre things.

I am sorry that you think being able to see Russia from an Alaskan island qualifies you as a forieng policy expert.

I am sorry you are so viciously partisan.

I am sorry that the GOP faithful are mean-spirted liberal-bashers who suck up your spiteful rhetoric like pigs at a trough.

I am sorry that McCain is in poor health, and that you might actually be called on to be the next president.

hater
09-23-2008, 03:31 PM
She's a hot MILF..no apologies here.

what????

DarkReign
09-23-2008, 04:04 PM
what????

Oh dont disagree with the notion that Palin is NOT a MILF. Youll be labeled as "gay".

I call it taste, they call it gay....whatever.

clambake
09-25-2008, 05:51 PM
bump anyone?

MannyIsGod
09-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Yeah, its about damn time for McCain to apologize to the American people for picking her. She's horrible. Flat out horrible.

Das Texan
09-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Sarah Palin should apologize to me.

romad_20
09-25-2008, 11:41 PM

Can she just go away already? No one is really paying attention to her anyway with this shit storm going on.

Spurtacus
09-25-2008, 11:45 PM

Ocotillo
09-26-2008, 01:24 PM
When is Whott apologizing for covering for this neophyte?

Shastafarian
09-26-2008, 01:25 PM
When is Whott apologizing for covering for this neophyte?

Never. He still doesn't believe any of the liberal "propaganda" even though there is ample evidence it is truthful and Mrs. Palin is not.

clambake
09-26-2008, 01:27 PM
more importantly, who's gonna handle the russian trade missions and watch putin rear his head?

Shastafarian
09-30-2008, 06:14 AM
I'm sorry Mrs. Palin can't name a single Supreme Court case other than Roe. v. Wade. Not. A. Single. One.

byrontx
09-30-2008, 06:43 AM
"I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you." --Sarah Palin, asked by Katie Couric to cite specific examples of how John McCain has pushed for more regulation in his 26 years in the Senate, CBS interview, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"Well, it certainly does because our -- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia ... We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state." --Sarah Palin, asked by Katie Couric how Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, CBS interview, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"That's exactly what we're going to do in a Palin and McCain administration." --Sarah Palin, elevating herself to the top of the ticket, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Sept. 18, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council

"Oil and coal? Of course, it's a fungible commodity and they don't flag, you know, the molecules, where it's going and where it's not. But in the sense of the Congress today, they know that there are very, very hungry domestic markets that need that oil first. So, I believe that what Congress is going to do, also, is not to allow the export bans to such a degree that it's Americans that get stuck to holding the bag without the energy source that is produced here, pumped here. It's got to flow into our domestic markets first." --Sarah Palin, billed by John McCain as the nation's foremost expert on energy, clumsily answering a question while speaking off the cuff at a town hall meeting, Grand Rapids, Michigan, Sept. 17, 2008

"The fact is that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have gotten too big and too expensive to the taxpayers." --Sarah Palin, on the two companies which are in fact private entities, Colorado Springs, CO, Sept. 13, 2008

"They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska." --Sarah Palin, on her foreign policy insights into Russia, ABC News interview, Sept. 11, 2008

&on&on&on.

Findog
09-30-2008, 08:03 AM
I'm sorry Sarah Palin has entered the "Eagleton" zone.

Sarah Palin
09-30-2008, 08:04 AM
I hope I can count on Whottt's support Friday morning.

whottt
09-30-2008, 08:16 AM
If we could figure out how to harness the stupidity in a single Findog post, it would provide power to the entire United States for the next 20 years.

boutons_
09-30-2008, 08:31 AM
Couric bitch slapping McLame and pitbulll bitch.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palin_says_voter_question_gotcha_journalism_0929.h tml

Cry Havoc
09-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Couric bitch slapping McLame and pitbulll bitch.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palin_says_voter_question_gotcha_journalism_0929.h tml

How is the question "gotcha" journalism? We don't actually know how Ms. Palin feels because she hasn't actually stated what she thinks to the media yet. I mean, if she's just going to back McCain 100%, is that little better than parroting whatever he says? She has to find a way to paraphrase, or at least not directly support her opponent if I'm going to listen to her at all.

Opinionater
09-30-2008, 09:05 AM
If we could figure out how to harness the stupidity in a single Findog post, it would provide power to the entire United States for the next 20 years.

IMHO, your own stupid posts could provide the world with power for the next 50 years.

Findog
09-30-2008, 09:21 AM
I'm sorry Mrs. Palin can't name a single Supreme Court case other than Roe. v. Wade. Not. A. Single. One.

Geez, not even Bush vs. Gore?

Here are some other:

Plessy vs. Ferguson
Dred Scott
Brown vs the fucking Board of Education?????????
New York Times vs. Sullivan
Miranda

Geezus!

Findog
09-30-2008, 09:22 AM
I'm sorry whottt is defending Bible Spice from the scurrilous smears of the evil liberal media elite.

Findog
09-30-2008, 09:31 AM
IMHO, your own stupid posts could provide the world with power for the next 50 years.

It's like I'm Obama and he's McCain. I'm calm, cool and collected and type with poise. He's just sputtering around and flinging insults. Not that I've never stooped to name-calling, but it's not a good sign for the argument you're trying to make when you're reduced to flinging poo.

Today McCain said the election boils down to "Country First" or "Obama first." How pathetic.

boutons_
09-30-2008, 09:41 AM
McLiar and pitbull bitch whine about "gotcha questions" when a journalist simply asks them about their lies, their divergent statements, their flip-flopping, their exagerations, their slime.

There's a reason why HUSSEIN has opened up his poll lead on John McLame, hero of the film "Lie Hard", becasue HUSSEIN won the debate while McMeFirst's histrionics about suspending his campaign was supreme self-ridicule.

ElNono
09-30-2008, 10:14 AM

Have you been powering America the last 200 years?

Shastafarian
10-04-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm sorry Mrs. Palin lied about calling for a divestment of funds from Sudan.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=5948944&page=1

But a search of news clips and transcripts from the first three months of this year did not turn up an instance in which Palin mentioned the Sudanese crisis or concerns about Alaska's investments tied to the ruling regime. Moreover, Palin's administration openly opposed the bill, and stated its opposition in a public hearing on the measure.

"I walked out of that hearing livid," Gara recalled of the February meeting. Because of the Palin administration's opposition to the bill, "We could not get a vote in that committee," he explained. At no point did Palin come out in support of the effort, Gara said.

"The legislation is well-intended, and the desire to make a difference is noble, but mixing moral and political agendas at the expense of our citizens' financial security is not a good combination," testified Brian Andrews, Palin's deputy revenue commissioner, before a hearing on the Gara-Lynn Sudan divestment bill in February. Minutes from the meeting are posted online by the legislature.

George Gervin's Afro
10-04-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm sorry Mrs. Palin lied about calling for a divestment of funds from Sudan.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=5948944&page=1

Just an oversight.

jman3000
10-05-2008, 02:25 AM
Geez, not even Bush vs. Gore?

Here are some other:

Plessy vs. Ferguson
Dred Scott
Brown vs the fucking Board of Education?????????
New York Times vs. Sullivan
Miranda

Geezus!

In all fairness... the question was if she could name a SC decision that she disagreed with besides RvW. I'm not sure how good she'd come of saying she disagreed with Brown vs. BoE.

Spurtacus
10-05-2008, 02:42 AM
I'm sorry Mrs. Palin, but I'm single and even I wouldn't tap that.

Findog
10-05-2008, 12:30 PM
In all fairness... the question was if she could name a SC decision that she disagreed with besides RvW. I'm not sure how good she'd come of saying she disagreed with Brown vs. BoE.

I know, but she can't bring herself to say she disagreed with Dredd Scott or P v. F? Did she make it through fifth grade?

byrontx
10-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Bible Spice!

Shastafarian
10-07-2008, 08:27 AM
I guess I didn't realize why he declared he was putting me on ignore after one post. Now I get it. I have severely discredited his celebrity crush and he doesn't like it. I kind of feel bad for Kevin now. He has clearly become obsessed but he will never know her sweet touch. He can only gaze upon her glowing smile and glistening librarian glasses. Poor Kevin, for he is in a hell only love can describe. We're here for you Kevin. Don't let those burning desires get the better of you Kevin. Because I would wager sperm ruins LCD TVs.

DaDakota
10-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Palin is about as ignorant as they come.

DD