PDA

View Full Version : stop regurgitating the "commentators"

cool hand
09-18-2008, 09:02 PM
weak minded bitches.

George Gervin's Afro
09-18-2008, 09:06 PM
weak minded bitches.

I am tired of hearing hush and whannity talking points. Nice post.

Nbadan
09-18-2008, 09:08 PM
...too true...all these wing-nuts say they don't listen to talk-radio and then they regurgitate the same talking points - coincidink?

Crookshanks
09-18-2008, 10:26 PM
...too true...all these wing-nuts say they don't listen to talk-radio and then they regurgitate the same talking points - coincidink?
same way the libs quote the crap from salon.com, daily kos, and Huffingtonpost.com

Anti.Hero
09-18-2008, 10:32 PM
My man Savage is killing it with the Spitzer conspiracies. :lol

Anti.Hero
09-18-2008, 10:33 PM

Probably because most of the talking points are valid and are not remotely discussed by the MSM.

Wild Cobra
09-18-2008, 11:37 PM

Really, how do you figure?

You liberals here repeat lies and propaganda. That's why it's a valid complaint. Most of what I post and other conservative minded people, are FACTUAL arguments against these lies. Facts can be found anywhere without copying someone else's words. Lies, or gossip, however, are a clear indication of 'regurgitating' someone else's words.

Oh, Gee!!
09-19-2008, 09:29 AM
My man Savage

that expains soooo much.

johnsmith
09-19-2008, 09:32 AM
:lmao:lmao

I'd say the libs on the board bring up conservative talk shows a whole hell of a lot more then the conservative's actually do.

And how is it any different for a conservative to bring up these topics then it is a lib posting blog entries all over the place.

:lmao

Oh, Gee!!
09-19-2008, 09:34 AM
I'd say the libs on the board bring up conservative talk shows a whole hell of a lot more then the conservative's actually do.

maybe, but that's only cause yoni rarely posts here anymore, and xray is m.i.a.

johnsmith
09-19-2008, 09:36 AM

noted

cool hand
09-19-2008, 10:27 AM

You liberals here repeat lies and propaganda. That's why it's a valid complaint. Most of what I post and other conservative minded people, are FACTUAL arguments against these lies. Facts can be found anywhere without copying someone else's words. Lies, or gossip, however, are a clear indication of 'regurgitating' someone else's words.

why is it just liberal commentators? I meant ALL the commentators.

DarkReign
09-19-2008, 10:34 AM

...because the country is filled with partisan sheep?

just a guess.

101A
09-19-2008, 10:46 AM

just a guess.

Baaaaaaaaaaaah.

Anti.Hero
09-19-2008, 11:54 AM
that expains soooo much.

He's a little crazy some days, but not just another rep. talking head like Hannity and Rush.

SpursFanFirst
09-19-2008, 11:57 AM

Didn't I just see a comment from xray yesterday?

101A
09-19-2008, 11:59 AM
Didn't I just see a comment from xray yesterday?

No. There was a thread wondering where he's at.

Oh, Gee!!
09-19-2008, 12:37 PM
No. There was a thread wondering where he's at.

his profile page says "Last Activity: Yesterday 09:09 PM."

maybe the bad economy forced ray out of retirement, so now he can only post after his day shift as a Wal-Mart greeter.

Nbadan
09-19-2008, 05:44 PM
his profile page says "Last Activity: Yesterday 09:09 PM."

maybe the bad economy forced ray out of retirement, so now he can only post after his day shift as a Wal-Mart greeter.

:lol :toast

Wild Cobra
09-19-2008, 10:34 PM
All commentators put their spin on the subject to one degree or another. Often it may be just cherry picking what they use. There are a few I listen to, and the fact the conservative ones use can be verified with only a small percentage of taking something out of context. The liberal commentators however regularly take things out of context.

just a guess.
I agree that I have become partisan. However, it's not due to my supporting republicans. They are far from what I like. It's because of my utter disgust of the left.

George Gervin's Afro
09-20-2008, 07:30 AM
All commentators put their spin on the subject to one degree or another. Often it may be just cherry picking what they use. There are a few I listen to, and the fact the conservative ones use can be verified with only a small percentage of taking something out of context. The liberal commentators however regularly take things out of context.

I agree that I have become partisan. However, it's not due to my supporting republicans. They are far from what I like. It's because of my utter disgust of the left.

HaVe you listened to hush and hannity? All they do is take comments out of context! Jesus Christ don't be stupid!

Believe me, I am far more disgusted with people like you than you can ever imagine.

Hook Dem
09-20-2008, 11:42 AM
HaVe you listened to hush and hannity? All they do is take comments out of context! Jesus Christ don't be stupid!

Believe me, I am far more disgusted with people like you than you can ever imagine.

As we are with you!!!!!!!!

TheProfessor
09-20-2008, 11:48 AM
And this thread becomes just another excuse to regurgitate talking points. On both sides.

I'm curious what people would consider a "neutral" source for political news/dialogue, that doesn't seek to villanize one side or the other.

KenMcCoy
09-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Probably C-SPAN.

I've been looking but still can't find one that offers news AND commentary. I'm a conservative and I get tired of Fox's leaning. I also get tired of CNN/MSNBC s leaning. I've found the best thing to do is to watch one channels (Fox or CNN) programs and then switch over to the other channel and watch the reruns of their programs. They both are on 3-4 hour loops so it normally works pretty good.

cool hand
09-20-2008, 07:33 PM

two-party sick sucker.

Nbadan
09-20-2008, 07:36 PM
......cut it with the two-party crap already...the two party system exists because a majority of Americans still feel represented by both parties....what it the alternative? That we elect a President like Governor Goodhair who could barely draw a majority of his own party?

cool hand
09-20-2008, 07:38 PM
two-party monarchy. thanks dan for caving.....lemming.