PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theory at Work:

Galileo
09-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Conspiracy Theory at Work:

Kevin Barrett is certainly getting the word out during his campaign that he thinks the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks were an inside job aided by the Bush administration.

Barrett, who is running for Congress in western Wisconsin, first outraged conservative talk-show types by talking about his ideas in the classrooms of UW-Madison.

Now, he's got a poll that shows at least few others believe him.

He commissioned a poll that found 22 percent of the people living in households with two registered voters in the Third Congressional District think Sept, 11 might have been an inside job.

Barrett is running as a Libertarian; 22 percent of registered voters in the district represents about 64,000 voters.

Barrett reports that the poll also found 47 percent think that the Bush administration might be telling lies about what happened Sept. 11, and 24 percent think the Bush administration may have known about the attacks in advance and let them happen on purpose.

http://www.onmilwaukee.com/politics/articles/hissom091908.html

Kevin Barrett Campaign: Poll: 22% in Ron Kind’s district think 9/11 might be an inside job

http://www.wispolitics.com/index.iml?Article=136321

www.barrettforcongress.us

ChumpDumper
09-19-2008, 03:59 PM
So at best, 22 percent of the people living in households with two registered voters in the Third Congressional District are idiots.

“Do you think it’s possible the 9/11 terror attacks were an inside job?”

That is a horribly worded poll question.

Galileo
09-19-2008, 04:01 PM
So at best, 22 percent of the people living in households with two registered voters in the Third Congressional District are idiots.

“Do you think it’s possible the 9/11 terror attacks were an inside job?”

That is a horribly worded poll question.

It's a great poll question. You're just jealous.

xtremesteven33
09-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Those people that dont see that 9/11 was the work of OUR own Government either has thier head in the sand or is just plain ignorant......

ChumpDumper
09-19-2008, 04:03 PM
Those people that dont see that 9/11 was the work of OUR own Government either has thier head in the sand or is just plain ignorant......You'd tell us all what really happened on 9/11 and convert our way of thinking about the most important event to happen to this country in decades, but you don't have the time.

We know. :rolleyes

xtremesteven33
09-19-2008, 04:09 PM
You'd tell us all what really happened on 9/11 and convert our way of thinking about the most important event to happen to this country in decades, but you don't have the time.

We know. :rolleyes

Why does somebody from Spurstalk have to prove to you that 9/11 was an inside job?

what, you cant do your own research? it seems you have all the time in the world. Theres so much resources of info that you can get into its ridiculous.

I know my stuff, its just posting all of it im not good at.

DarrinS
09-19-2008, 04:17 PM
Lock Ness Monster thread

Anti.Hero
09-19-2008, 04:26 PM
Are you saying Nessie was the mastermind behind 9/11?

xtremesteven33
09-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Lock Ness Monster thread

its easy to laugh and mock.

do your research.....

ChumpDumper
Why does somebody from Spurstalk have to prove to you that 9/11 was an inside job?Why not you, O great keeper of truth? If you are sitting on such a powderkeg of information, it is your duty to let us sheeple know.

what, you cant do your own research? it seems you have all the time in the world. Theres so much resources of info that you can get into its ridiculous.

I know my stuff, its just posting all of it im not good at.I've done all the research necessary. I've watched more stupid YouTube videos filled with lies and creepy music than anyone should. After that, I actually looked further into their claims and found that they were all full of shit. Hilariously full of shit.

Look, I can tell you are afraid to get into an actual debate about 9/11 because you've seen Galileo and dan get horribly thrashed once they make any kind of real claim. That's why they don't make any real claims more than a couple of times a year. I know you can't do any better than them, so it makes perfect sense that you just say "I know 9/11 is an inside job and I'm not telling you why! Nyah, nyah!"

No one can or will ever take you seriously this way. Bring something other than "I know 9/11 is an inside job and I'm not telling you why! Nyah, nyah!" or just shut the fuck up.

baseline bum
Those people that dont see that 9/11 was the work of OUR own Government either has thier head in the sand or is just plain ignorant......

Curbstomp to retard truthers

Watch this and the other 8 parts and then tell me where they don't tear the 9/11 Truth movement a new asshole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Gc_Wyotzw&feature=related

ChumpDumper
09-19-2008, 04:31 PM
its easy to laugh and mock.

do your research.....You should do some research, Anti-Hero.

It's even easier to laugh and mock once you've done so.

baseline bum
09-19-2008, 04:36 PM
What a deafening silence from Galileo and xtremesteven33 trying to defend this baseless garbage.

ChumpDumper
09-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Curbstomp to retard truthers

Watch this and the other 8 parts and then tell me where they don't tear the 9/11 Truth movement a new asshole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Gc_Wyotzw&feature=related
"Klunkety-klunk" in part 3 never gets old. I can just see the Nbadan, Galileo and xtremesteven33 holding hands and chanting it 110 times.

xtremesteven33
09-19-2008, 05:05 PM
When i say i dont have time to sit down for an extended period of time i mean it. i work in a hospital where im consistently having to get up for different reasons and i have a very minimul time to respond. little comment or remark here and there and thats it.

on my 9/11 knowledge, ive been doing research for over 6 years and i can honestly say without question that there are lies and misinformation in the commission report and in the mainstream media concerning the events behind 9/11. There are different kinds of information you can get.But most info you will get off the internet is biased in one way or another. Ive seen youtube videos and read "debunking 9/11" and the info again is misleading and has many holes.

A Conspiracy Theory is a theory only if you have no evidence or proof. But once you have proof it stops becoming a "theory" and becomes a Probablility.

(it took me over 25 minutes to write this)

xtremesteven33
09-19-2008, 05:07 PM
if you all live in San Antonio i would be more than willing to meet up with you somewhere and debate this.

over a cup of coffee or something. i dont do internet debates

ChumpDumper
09-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Yeah, you're at the hospital 24/7 and never have a spare moment outside of work.

Do us all a favor. On one of your days off, tell us what you think really happened on 9/11.

Just post it.

Or just shut the fuck up.

Whatever.

xtremesteven33
09-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Yeah, you're at the hospital 24/7 and never have a spare moment outside of work.

Do us all a favor. On one of your days off, tell us what you think really happened on 9/11.

Just post it.

Or just shut the fuck up.

Whatever.

Maybe unlike some ppl here i have a life and family.

i dont spend every waking day here on spurstalk. and please, if you think you sound all macho by cursing ppl out, you dont.

If you honestly researched all sources of info on 9/11 and cannot come to this conclusion than youre either retarted or have a case of cognative dissonance.

ChumpDumper
09-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Maybe unlike some ppl here i have a life and family.

i dont spend every waking day here on spurstalk. and please, if you think you sound all macho by cursing ppl out, you dont.

If you honestly researched all sources of info on 9/11 and cannot come to this conclusion than youre either retarted or have a case of cognative dissonance.So set me straight.

If your research has led you to such an unassailable conclusion, there could be no debate. So let's have it.

Why are you so afraid to simply state your belief?

xtremesteven33
09-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Terrorism as Pretext for war or control category:
-Operation Northwoods (false flag terrorism)
-Pearl Harbor bombing (FDR knew prior)
-1993 WTC bombing (FBI worked with terrorists to bomb it)

Books/Videos:
-"Debunking 9/11 Debunking"
-"9/11 Great Illusion"
-"America:Freedom to Fascism"
-"9/11 Mysteries"

That should hold you up for awhile

-"

ChumpDumper
09-19-2008, 05:33 PM
Terrorism as Pretext for war or control category:
-Operation Northwoods (false flag terrorism)
-Pearl Harbor bombing (FKR knew prior)
-1993 WTC bombing (FBI worked with terrorists to bomb it)

Books/Videos:
-"Debunking 9/11 Debunking"
-"9/11 Great Illusion"
-"America:Freedom to Fascism"
-"9/11 Mysteries"

That should hold you up for awhile

-"Already seen and read all that bullshit. I've been at this for years too. I'm not asking what those douchebags think.

I'm asking you.

What do you think really happened on 9/11?

Nbadan
09-19-2008, 05:33 PM
Barrett reports that the poll also found 47 percent think that the Bush administration might be telling lies about what happened Sept. 11,

What's even more incredible is that 53% think that Bush is capable of telling the truth about anything or have no opinion..

:lol

xtremesteven33
09-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Already seen and read all that bullshit. I've been at this for years too. I'm not asking what those douchebags think.

I'm asking you.

ur an idiot.

im done with you. you obviously dont care for research. you say youve read and looked into everything but i know you havent.

you know where i stand so quit asking the same question.

xtremesteven33
09-19-2008, 05:51 PM
hey chumpdumper,

lets meet up in person. be a man. nuff of this internet debating.

ill bring my material and you bring yours

Nbadan
09-19-2008, 05:53 PM
...mano a manu :lol

...Chumpy lives in Slovenia!

ChumpDumper
09-19-2008, 05:53 PM
ur an idiot.

im done with you. you obviously dont care for research. you say youve read and looked into everything but i know you havent.You're wrong. I've gone through all of this several times before. i've seen all the horrible videos with spooky music, I've read all the barely legible crap that your heroes have vomited out. Your weak attempt to bury me in someone else's bullshit won't work, so give it up and speak for your own damn self.

you know where i stand so quit asking the same question.You haven't said what you really think happened on 9/11, so I will keep asking you and other cowardly liars like you the same question.

ChumpDumper
09-19-2008, 05:54 PM
hey chumpdumper,

lets meet up in person. be a man. nuff of this internet debating.

ill bring my material and you bring yoursJust post it.

ChumpDumper
09-19-2008, 05:56 PM
...mano a manu :lol

...Chumpy lives in Slovenia!My very existence is a conspiracy to dan. :cop

baseline bum
09-19-2008, 06:46 PM
When i say i dont have time to sit down for an extended period of time i mean it. i work in a hospital where im consistently having to get up for different reasons and i have a very minimul time to respond. little comment or remark here and there and thats it.

on my 9/11 knowledge, ive been doing research for over 6 years and i can honestly say without question that there are lies and misinformation in the commission report and in the mainstream media concerning the events behind 9/11. There are different kinds of information you can get.But most info you will get off the internet is biased in one way or another. Ive seen youtube videos and read "debunking 9/11" and the info again is misleading and has many holes.

A Conspiracy Theory is a theory only if you have no evidence or proof. But once you have proof it stops becoming a "theory" and becomes a Probablility.

(it took me over 25 minutes to write this)

I can see why you don't want to take the time to write all your lies if it took you 25 minutes to write those 8 1/2 sentences.

Galileo
09-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Just post it.

Proof of WTC explosions:

The Ultimate Con - 911
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIgoXQWiSlM

:hat

ChumpDumper
09-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Proof of WTC explosions:

The Ultimate Con - 911
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIgoXQWiSlM

:hatSee what I mean?

None of these idiots can speak for himself.

:fro