PDA

View Full Version : What i think about Palin

bwdizzle
09-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Sarah Palin is the most extremist right wing repub to step foot into the political seen. not only is she not qualified for the job but she can't flip burgers at mcdonalds let alone be a vp candidate. The policies that she presents a flawed and detrimental to our country. I believe Sarah Palin should be buried in a cemetry

Creepn
09-19-2008, 08:44 PM
I don't think very highly of Palin either but I wish people would stop referring to her as a bitch.

whottt
09-19-2008, 08:52 PM
I don't think very highly of Palin either but I wish people would stop referring to her as a bitch.

Obama supporters are the only ones referring to her as a bitch.
They are also calling her ignorant. Slut. White Trash. Pathological Liar. The Antichrist. A man. Disabled...etc.

It's not "people" doing it...it's Obama supporters doing it, and no one else.

They are also smeaing her kids, interviewing her out of context, hacking her email, corrupting the justice system...posting her social security numbers as well as her kids and her families.

It's entirely Obama supporters doing this...

Obama supporters, and no one else.

Absolutely no one else.

I fucking despise them...and I despise their fucking candidate. Thank god Palin came along...I almost voted for this piece of shit along with the even bigger pieces of shit that will be voting for him.

Crookshanks
09-19-2008, 08:53 PM
We all know what the libs on this board think of Gov. Palin; did you really sign up just to start this thread? Who are you really? Couldn't you have just posted this trash in one of the many other threads bashing Palin?

bwdizzle
09-19-2008, 10:17 PM
We all know what the libs on this board think of Gov. Palin; did you really sign up just to start this thread? Who are you really? Couldn't you have just posted this trash in one of the many other threads bashing Palin?

With all do respect doesn't this say political forum.
It would just be be the oppositte for all u right wing independents if the dnc decided to pick clinton. you would say i hate woman in pants suits It's NOT that i hate palin as a person or hockey mom it's her political rhetoric that should scare anyone who would want her in the white house

Anti.Hero
09-19-2008, 10:27 PM
She could probably take you.

She's not the idiot saying "typical black people" and "they cling to their rap music and gats".

AFBlue
09-19-2008, 10:40 PM
I'm not that impressed...and I'm voting for McCain.

Creepn
09-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Bwdizzle got a point though. I recall seeing a lot of deragatory statements towards Clinton too from others as well, especially from the republican backers. So it's really really hypocrital for some of you Palin supporters to act as if all of the sudden you are God's gift to women's feelings.

The best thing to do is for everybody to shut the fuck up with the finger pointing because both sides and the third side are guilty fuckers.

Wild Cobra
09-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Your opinion may have had merit if you limited it to stuff that wasn't so laughable and idiotic.

We all now know not to believe a damn thing you say because this is such a rediculous posting #1.

OK, you don't like her. I get it.

Crookshanks
09-20-2008, 12:17 AM
There are already several threads you could have posted your feelings in - you didn't need to start a new thread.

Nbadan
09-20-2008, 12:25 AM
Yep, let's not give Palin any cheap votes, even Democratic leaders are guilty of this..

... Asked during an interview with New York's WCBS-2 television why Democrats seem afraid of Pailin's popularity, Rangel replied: "You got to be kind to the disabled."

The reporter repeated the phrase.

"Yes," replied Rangel and then added, "There's no question about it. Politically it's a nightmare to think that a person's foreign policy is based on their ability to look at Russia from where they live."

Soon after the interview aired, Rangel in a statement said that he meant to say "disadvantaged."

"Governor Palin is an obviously healthy person who in no way fits the description of disabled. I meant to say then, and I am saying now, that she entered the campaign with a disadvantage in the area of foreign policy," said Rangel.

LVS (http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/sep/19/rangel-calls-palin-disabled)

bwdizzle
09-20-2008, 01:40 AM
There are already several threads you could have posted your feelings in - you didn't need to start a new thread.

Thats another way of telling me to bury my rehortic in the rest of the pages

Crookshanks
09-20-2008, 08:49 AM
Thats another way of telling me to bury my rehortic in the rest of the pages

Yeah, because your "rehortic" is so dazzling that you have to have your own thread. :lmao

How old are you anyway? Your spelling and grammar are atrocious, and you talk like u r txting! :rolleyes

BRHornet45
09-20-2008, 09:19 AM
They are also calling her ignorant. Slut. White Trash. Pathological Liar. The Antichrist. A man. Disabled...etc.

They are also smeaing her kids, interviewing her out of context, hacking her email, corrupting the justice system...posting her social security numbers as well as her kids and her families.

Absolutely no one else.

I fucking despise them...and I despise their fucking candidate. Thank god Palin came along...I almost voted for this piece of shit along with the even bigger pieces of shit that will be voting for him.

Amen son

Shastafarian
09-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Amen son

I hope you're fucking kidding. You hate it when Obama supporters call Palin a bitch? Look at your fucking signature you fucking hypocrite!

Kamala
09-20-2008, 10:04 AM
The current President has done a stellar job on his watch with long vacations, 9-11 response, Katrina response, high gas prices, irresponsible tax cuts, and a poorly run war based on lies.

The clean up has to start. McCain/Palin are a continuation of Bush. They won't get my vote.

mrsmaalox
09-20-2008, 10:24 AM

Absolutely no one else.

A few months ago we could have substituted the term "Republicans" for "Obama supporters" and the name "Clinton" for "Palin", and these comments would still be considered accurate by some! :lol

BRHornet45
09-20-2008, 10:52 AM
I hope you're fucking kidding. You hate it when Obama supporters call Palin a bitch? Look at your fucking signature you fucking hypocrite!

son fucking amen fucking son all hail fucking Hussein! fucking right son im fucking trying to fucking be like you by fucking saying fucking as many times as I fucking can.

Shastafarian
09-20-2008, 10:55 AM
fucking

ChuckD
09-20-2008, 11:00 AM

Why? The GOP has been giving Hillary this treatment (and worse) for a decade and a half. Sauce for the goose....

Hook Dem
09-20-2008, 11:30 AM
"The clean up has to start. McCain/Palin are a continuation of Bush. They won't get my vote." Typical democrapic talking point!:nope

whottt
09-20-2008, 11:31 AM
A few months ago we could have substituted the term "Republicans" for "Obama supporters" and the name "Clinton" for "Palin", and these comments would still be considered accurate by some! :lol

There is no comparison between what was done to Obama and what has been done to Palin.

With that kind of off moral equivalency...there's no doubt you are a liberal. They are the only ones that do that, that wrongly...it's what makes them liberals. Their retarded sense of right and wrong.

Shastafarian
"The clean up has to start. McCain/Palin are a continuation of Bush. They won't get my vote." Typical democrapic talking point!:nope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJThPjvscFs

Indazone
Republican MILF

But she did manage to raise spending to way more than any Democrat in power ever did for her town and state.

Anti.Hero
09-20-2008, 11:35 AM
The clean up has to start. McCain/Palin are a continuation of Bush. They won't get my vote.

What's it like to be void of any reasoning and supportive of empty catch phrases from an empty suit?

Dude has a Harvard Law degree, and then resorts to elementary school political slogans to sway the idiot masses. This country is fucking amazing.

mrsmaalox
09-20-2008, 12:04 PM
There is no comparison between what was done to Obama and what has been done to Palin.

With that kind of off moral equivalency...there's no doubt you are a liberal. They are the only ones that do that, that wrongly...it's what makes them liberals. Their retarded sense of right and wrong.

I didn't say anything has been "done" to Obama supporters. I was commenting on the parallel treatment of Clinton and Palin. A few months ago Repubs were saying those things about Clinton, Dems were outraged. Now Dems are saying that about Palin, Repubs are outraged. Just an observation that I found humorous----nothing moral, liberal, or retarded about it!! :rolleyes

whottt
09-20-2008, 12:08 PM
A few months ago Repubs were saying those things about Clinton, Dems were outraged.

I see...and were the Republicans also commiting a federal offense by hacking her e-mail? Posting her social security and credit card information on the internet? Not to mention her phone number, and those of her children?

Now Dems are saying that about Palin, Repubs are outraged. Just an observation that I found humorous----nothing moral, liberal, or retarded about it!! :rolleyes

The Democrats were the ones doing it to Clinton a few months ago...not the Republicans.

whottt
09-20-2008, 12:09 PM
Do a forum search on Nbadan or boutons with the word "Hitlary" and you'll see what I mean...just locally.

Wild Cobra
09-20-2008, 12:13 PM
I didn't say anything has been "done" to Obama supporters. I was commenting on the parallel treatment of Clinton and Palin. A few months ago Repubs were saying those things about Clinton, Dems were outraged. Now Dems are saying that about Palin, Repubs are outraged. Just an observation that I found humorous----nothing moral, liberal, or retarded about it!! :rolleyes

Thing is, Hillary is a bitch. She has quite the temper. We havent seen anything like that with Palin.

I at least try to keep my namecalling to something relavent. Even Bouton's is better by calling republicans, 'repubics' because it can be funny. However, bitch just doesn't fit Palin. At least find something that fits. I'll call Hillary 'her thighness' because she is a bit chubby. Name calling is a spitful thing, but at least be creative about it rather than a term that has no merit.

Wild Cobra
09-20-2008, 12:14 PM
Do a forum search on Nbadan or boutons with the word "Hitlary" and you'll see what I mean...just locally.

This term fits too because she is such an authoritarian.

TheMadHatter
09-20-2008, 12:40 PM
The fact that she is a woman is irrelevant to me.

She is flat out unqualified for the office she is seeking. There is no other way of putting it.

Wild Cobra
09-20-2008, 12:46 PM
The fact that she is a woman is irrelevant to me.

She is flat out unqualified for the office she is seeking. There is no other way of putting it.

Then who is qualified in this race? If Paling isn't qualified for the shotgun position next to the opresident, them Obama most certainly isn't qualified! She has actual executive experience. He doesn't.

No only that, but if she shoots someone with a shotgun... She likely meant to!

whottt
09-20-2008, 12:47 PM
This term fits too because she is such an authoritarian.

Big deal...so is Pop.

MrChug
10-03-2008, 10:21 PM

(I can't believe I'm going to type this but...)

Rock the fuck on whott...you can't argue-he's not wrong!

Absolutely no one else.

MrChug
10-03-2008, 10:21 PM

Absolutely no one else.

(I can't believe I'm going to type this but...)

Rock the fuck on whott...you can't argue-he's not wrong!

ChumpDumper
10-03-2008, 10:26 PM
I think she's the best thing that happened to the political forum in years. I've never seen whottt melt down so many times.

Nbadan
10-03-2008, 10:57 PM
I think she's the best thing that happened to the political forum in years. I've never seen whottt melt down so many times.

She's like the Tim Duncan of the ST Political forum...

whottt
10-04-2008, 02:49 AM
It's nice to have a candidate I truly want to defend for a change...been a loooooooong loooooooong time.(1996)

ElNono
10-04-2008, 09:21 AM
It's nice to have a candidate I truly want to defend for a change...been a loooooooong loooooooong time.(1996)

:jack