PDA

View Full Version : Nomar reportedly outed in Canseco's book

atlfan25
02-10-2005, 09:40 PM
www.bostondirtdogs.com

Breaking News Exclusive: A Boston Dirt Dogs source says that former Red Sox shortstop Nomar Garciaparra will be named in Jose Canseco's upcoming book "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits, and How Baseball Got Big" when it is released to the public on Monday.
(Former Red Sox pitcher Casey Fossum is not named in this edition.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
:lol it's nice of them to remove suspicion on whether casey fossum was on roids or not.
but if true, i'm not too surprised nomar was on them, i think arod was too.

Spurminator
02-10-2005, 11:34 PM
I really can't believe people are giving Jose the time of day.

SPARKY
02-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Frankly I am shocked that someone would write a tell all book with shocking revelations. Fucking Canseco was on pace to make those rookie cards of his I still have worth a billion jillion dollars. Or at least I thought so when I was 13.

Instead he fucked that up. And I turned to a life of booze and trim.

N.Y. Johnny
02-11-2005, 05:44 PM
For real?

Nomar Hamm shooting the juice? maybe its angry Red Sox fans just wanting to smear him more since he left boston like he did :lol

atlfan25
02-11-2005, 08:02 PM
now that website says nomar wasn't said to be a steroids user in the book, he was just mentioned.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Was I the only one that thought Canseco was calling his gay when looking at the thread title?

exstatic
02-13-2005, 11:46 PM
Canseco actually accused Roger Clemens of being on steroids, just because he pitched well at an advanced age. So did Nolan Ryan, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that HE wasn't taking steroids. Canseco has figured out that he has one last shot at cash, since he has no discernable job skills, and this book is it.