PDA

View Full Version : Yo....WTF? Where are the Pac10 faggots-BLAKE?

lebomb
09-20-2008, 07:03 PM
Where is all that BCS.....lets have a 64 team talk bullshit? Fuck that!!! I have proof ......football is played on the field mufawka.....fauck that!!! Im so glad Boise St. knocked off Oregon. Damn that so callled invincible Big 12, SEC , Pac 10, Pacific coast BULLSHIT.....you play it out on the field bitch! I can see Usta in the mix in the future.....fuck that!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Where you at Blake....shit is happenin on a regular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hat

CubanMustGo
09-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Where is all that BCS.....lets have a 64 team talk bullshit? Fuck that!!! I have proof ......football is played on the field mufawka.....fauck that!!! Im so glad Boise St. knocked off Oregon. Damn that so callled invincible Big 12, SEC , Pac 10, Pacific coast BULLSHIT.....you play it out on the field bitch! I can see Usta in the mix in the future.....fuck that!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

What does the US Tennis Association have to do with the BCS?

K-State Spur
09-20-2008, 07:57 PM

You could have typed that in the Cyrillic alphabet, and it would have been only slightly less readable.

samikeyp
09-20-2008, 08:58 PM
What does the US Tennis Association have to do with the BCS?

:lmao

Fauck? :lol

If you are going to say "fuck" say it, like you did at the end there.

lebomb
09-21-2008, 09:13 AM
Awww man.....LOL, sorry guys I was a bit tipsy when I typed that.

Hell, I dont even really know what I was talking about!!??

johngateswhiteley
09-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Awww man.....LOL, sorry guys I was a bit tipsy when I typed that.

Hell, I dont even really know what I was talking about!!??

i don't understand you on any level.

DMX7
09-21-2008, 04:47 PM
The rest of the Pac-10 layed an egg this weekend but USC is still clearly the #1.

PeterBurns
09-21-2008, 08:37 PM
The rest of the Pac-10 layed an egg this weekend but USC is still clearly the #1.

I'll agree. Even as an LSU apologist. USC should be #1 right now. Oklahoma is the only team that has really impressed me as well.

IronMexican
09-21-2008, 10:51 PM
No denying the Pac sucks ass this year.

lebomb
09-22-2008, 07:14 AM
USC is clearly number one........OU, LSU, Mizzou......Florida, Texas......its all kind of up in the air after the Trojans.

johngatewhiteley.............I guess you never have a drink while watching sports?

I said I was tipsy.........so lay the hell off of me. Im giving your Trojans props........... :rolleyes

Blake
09-22-2008, 09:10 AM
USC is clearly number one........OU, LSU, Mizzou......Florida, Texas......its all kind of up in the air after the Trojans.

johngatewhiteley.............I guess you never have a drink while watching sports?

I said I was tipsy.........so lay the hell off of me. Im giving your Trojans props........... :rolleyes

That's why there are laws against Posting While Intoxicated. If I were the judge I would force you to connect a breathalyzer to you computer. This way your computer won't turn on unless you are under the legal limit.

For the record, I'm not a Pac10er, I'm a Texas Tech honk, but I try to say as little as possible about that lest when I try to make an argument, that the person I'm debating with yells 'bias'.

I still think 120 teams in FBS is crazy and should be split up into an upper 64 and lower 64 with a badass playoff system.........but it's just a crazy pipe dream........and whose to say Boise shouldn't be invited in my upper 64 selection?

MajorMike
09-22-2008, 09:28 AM
I'll agree. Even as an LSU apologist. USC should be #1 right now. Oklahoma is the only team that has really impressed me as well.

Ya, whoopin up on nobodies at home is great. uo let Cincy score more in the 1st half at home than SC let UV all game at their house. Hell uo let UW score 14 when SC only let Ohio score 3.

Right now it is SC and everyone else chasing them. And unfortunately, you can't place uo any higher with the competition they have played than teams who have actually played other teams with heartbeats (UGA, Fla, LSU, Bama, Wisc, USF).