PDA

View Full Version : AD Tidbit.....fyi

Solid D
09-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Antonio Daniels conversation and Q&A.

Since the local San Antonio beat writer Jeff McDonald has been dormant and lacking of any investigative reports nor conversations with players or coaches, here is a morsel from the Washington Times.

http://washingtontimes.com/weblogs/outlet/2008/Sep/20/antonio-daniels-q/

How are you doing physically? When the season ended you were planning on having your wrist surgically repaired.

A.D.: I'm feeling great. I actually didn't get anything done to the wrist. After getting a second opinion, I decided not to do anything. And after being told repeatedly, 'Don't do anything to it, don't get anything done,' I didn't. ... Just resting it has allowed it to heal and I'm feeling good. I've been playing a lot with the guys down here [in San Antonio], a lot of the Spurs guys, and I'm ready to go.

Buddy Holly
09-21-2008, 03:19 PM
What's the tidbit exactly?

That he's playing ball with other Spurs players or that he lives here? The latter being known for quite some time.

Actually, him ballin' with Spurs players ever summer isn't news either.

T Park
09-21-2008, 03:21 PM
So mcDonald wasn't reporting what everyone knows?

Sounds like an improvement.

Solid D
09-21-2008, 03:49 PM
I wish I had a nickel for every bit of information posted here that I already knew. Not everyone here knows AD works out with the Spurs during the summer...probably along with Mr. Foster from the Pacers.

So, I was being a bit sarcastic when I posted this...aimed in the direction of our underachieving (whether vacationing or not) sophomore beat writer. San Antonio deserves more. Maybe one day Jeff will get there but it takes effort to go find players or coaches or agents and do a quick little Q & A here and there.

SenorSpur
09-21-2008, 04:10 PM
I wish I had a nickel for every bit of information posted here that I already knew. Not everyone here knows AD works out with the Spurs during the summer...probably along with Mr. Foster from the Pacers.

So, I was being a bit sarcastic when I posted this...aimed in the direction of our underachieving (whether vacationing or not) sophomore beat writer. San Antonio deserves more. Maybe one day Jeff will get there but it takes effort to go find players or coaches or agents and do a quick little Q & A here and there.

Solid,
I suppose McDonald is on vacation along with the team. Even still, your effort is much appreciated - just the same.