PDA

View Full Version : sons political views aside, who do you truly think will win this election?

BRHornet45
09-21-2008, 09:05 PM
?

Spurtacus
09-21-2008, 09:23 PM
I want Obama to win, but sadly people like you (your signature) will be the reason why McCain wins. 8 years of Bush wasn't enough to wake up idiot voters.

BRHornet45
09-21-2008, 09:37 PM
I want Obama to win, but sadly people like you (your signature) will be the reason why McCain wins. 8 years of Bush wasn't enough to wake up idiot voters.

son no need for the name calling, but since you started it .... I'm sorry that I am not a blind sheep like you who jumped on the trendy Obama bandwagon just because MTV, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC tells you to. you liberals sure are funny to watch. half of the Obama supporters couldn't even tell you more than 1 thing he stands for other than "hope" or "change" ... they just "support" him because its the trendy thing to do and the media portrays him as the messiah. but who am I to judge ya for it? It is a free country so go ahead and keep on praising and worshiping the almighty Lord Barack Hussein Obama!!!

Spurtacus
09-21-2008, 09:41 PM
son no need for the name calling, but since you started it .... I'm sorry that I am not a blind sheep like you who jumped on the trendy Obama bandwagon just because MTV, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC tells you to. you liberals sure are funny to watch. half of the Obama supporters couldn't even tell you more than 1 thing he stands for other than "hope" or "change" ... they just "support" him because its the trendy thing to do and the media portrays him as the messiah. but who am I to judge ya for it? It is a free country so go ahead and keep on praising and worshiping the almighty Lord Barack Hussein Obama!!!

Hilarious. Have you read any pro Obama posts from me? No, so fuck off. I'm taking the lesser of two evils. I'm not a racist either.

SnakeBoy
09-21-2008, 09:42 PM

No that's not why McCain will win. McCain will win because he's going to destroy Obama in the debates. I'm not saying that as a partisan. Obama didn't do that great against Hillary and those were love fests since they agreed on everything.

Anti.Hero
09-21-2008, 09:44 PM
obama

Spurtacus
09-21-2008, 09:44 PM
No that's not why McCain will win. McCain will win because he's going to destroy Obama in the debates. I'm not saying that as a partisan. Obama didn't do that great against Hillary and those were love fests since they agreed on everything.

I'm looking forward to the debates. I personally give McCain the edge, but I don't think he will "destroy" Obama. Now Biden might tear apart Palin.

Supergirl
09-21-2008, 09:46 PM

LOL. McSame can't even string together a coherent sentence at this point, or even remember where he is on a given day. If there is one thing that is so NOT going to happen this election cycle, it is McSame destroying Obama in a debate.

BRHornet45
09-21-2008, 09:46 PM
Hilarious. Have you read any pro Obama posts from me? No, so fuck off. I'm taking the lesser of two evils. I'm not a racist either.

son calm down. god bless

Shastafarian
09-21-2008, 09:47 PM

Can you name more than one thing John McCain stands for?

SnakeBoy
09-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Now Biden might tear apart Palin.

He better not. Women will get pissed. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

I saw an interview with the two guys she beat in alaska and they were saying they never could figure why she won the debates. One said she could go through a whole debate without saying one single coherent policy and still win the debate. He said they would just look at each other and shrug their shoulders, confused about what just hit them.

SnakeBoy
09-21-2008, 09:50 PM

Hope and Change.

Shastafarian
09-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Hope and Change.

I'll take that as a no.

SnakeBoy
09-21-2008, 09:55 PM
What's wrong with Hope and Change.

Spurtacus
09-21-2008, 09:56 PM
McCain knows how to catch Osama and win in Iraq. But he won't tell us until after he's elected. :tu

BRHornet45
09-21-2008, 09:58 PM

son he stands for hope and change, but my boy above took my answer. god bless.

BRHornet45
09-21-2008, 09:59 PM
McCain knows how to catch Osama and win in Iraq. But he won't tell us until after he's elected. :tu

son just like Hussein claims he will get us free health care and not raise taxes. lol lol lol lol

Spurtacus
09-21-2008, 10:00 PM
son just like Hussein claims he will get us free health care and not raise taxes. lol lol lol lol

Your posts mean nothing to me when you keep calling him Hussein.

Shastafarian
09-21-2008, 10:02 PM

and apparently he thinks he fathered both of us

BRHornet45
09-21-2008, 10:04 PM

LOL at you son ... whats wrong with mentioning his REAL name? why do you liberals have to tip toe around the FACT that his REAL name is Barack HUSSEIN Obama???

Anti.Hero
09-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Enough slanderous attacks.

We must all hope for change that one day we see actual change brought forth through a changing hope. Yes we can. Yes WE can. Yes we can shout for change through our new-found hope that America will change and bring hope for new change. We must all believe that Yes..Yes WE can. Yes we can hope for change you can believe in.

BRHornet45
09-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Enough slanderous attacks.

We must all hope for change that one day we see actual change brought forth through a changing hope. Yes we can. Yes WE can. Yes we can shout for change through our new-found hope that America will change and bring hope for new change. We must all believe that Yes..Yes WE can. Yes we can hope for change you can believe in.

LMAO son!

Spurtacus
09-21-2008, 10:06 PM
LOL at you son ... whats wrong with mentioning his REAL name? why do you liberals have to tip toe around the FACT that his REAL name is Barack HUSSEIN Obama???

Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that. He goes by Barack Obama in case you didn't know that.

And people keep saying racism doesn't exist in America.

Shastafarian
09-21-2008, 10:08 PM

Maybe because you refer to him as only "HUSSEIN" which is not his first name. It'd be like me calling you "Mistake" instead of your first name.

Spurtacus
09-21-2008, 10:09 PM
and apparently he thinks he fathered both of us

I'm rather disturbed by that. I just hope he's not a priest.

SnakeBoy
09-21-2008, 10:10 PM

Are you holding pom poms right now? :lmao

baseline bum
09-21-2008, 10:12 PM
LMAO @ a guy with a picture of Obama dressed up as a terrorist calling anyone uniformed.

BRHornet45
Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that. He goes by Barack Obama in case you didn't know that.

And people keep saying racism doesn't exist in America.

whether you like it or not ... his name is Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

BRHornet45
Maybe because you refer to him as only "HUSSEIN" which is not his first name. It'd be like me calling you "Mistake" instead of your first name.

ALL HAIL HUSSEIN!!!!

Shastafarian
09-21-2008, 10:25 PM
ALL HAIL HUSSEIN!!!!

Another good comeback. I can tell you're quick on your feet.

Tully365
09-21-2008, 10:30 PM
son no need for the name calling

You are trying to have a fair discussion while also showing a cartoon of Obama dressed as an arab, and emphasizing in every post you make that Obama's middle name is Hussein? I'd find this whole topic much more interesting if people like you on the right and boutons on the left didn't feel the need to inject name-calling and insulting titles into every single post.

Creepn
09-21-2008, 10:52 PM
What in the fuck is up with you calling people "son"? Is that how you try to show your status over people or something? You aint over shit. How old are you anyway? Since you calling everybody "sons" are you some old ass little fucker who feels the need to use some out-dated ebonics to try to determine your "status" on message boards?

lol wtf is wrong with you?

Nbadan
09-21-2008, 10:54 PM
I think calling someone Hussein is racists...

Creepn
09-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Yeah he is a racist little bastard because he obviously got a problem with people of middle eastern descent. He feels the need to associate Obama with arabs or something and try to protray it as something negative. You gotta problem with arabs or something hmm, BRHornet?

Be a man and just freakin admit it.

SnakeBoy
09-22-2008, 12:21 AM
It's his middle name. How is that racist? Are you racist when you say W or dubya?

HUSSEIN (hu- SAYN)

Meaning: "Good Boy, Good Looking Boy"

Origin: Arabic

Both African and Arabic usage and has several variations in spelling.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-22-2008, 12:23 AM
It's his middle name. How is that racist? Are you racist when you say W or dubya?
dude, don't let facts muddy up the issue

baseline bum
09-22-2008, 12:37 AM
dude, don't let facts muddy up the issue

So then explain the image you fucking jerkoff.

Creepn
09-22-2008, 12:43 AM

Come on, lets not act silly about this. Its the INTENT when someone says that name that is racist. When people say that name, its like a wink wink nod nod to try to associate Obama with muslims or even extremists.

And why do people always have to accentuate the name? Like people say, "Barack HUUSSIIEN Obama" or when people type his middle name, they always have to capitalize it. Its because they want you to know the intent.

SnakeBoy
09-22-2008, 12:49 AM
So then you're admitting that Obama is sexist and called Palin a pig since it wasn't what he said that mattered only people's percieved INTENT.

Shastafarian
09-22-2008, 12:51 AM
So then you're admitting that Obama is sexist and called Palin a pig since it wasn't what he said that mattered only people's percieved INTENT.

It's not perceived intent at all. That guy has a picture of Obama in some kind of arab garb. Obama is not arab and is not muslim. His first name isn't HUSSEIN either. There is no perceived intent. BRHornet45 is clearly trying to imply Obama is muslim/arab.

TheMadHatter
09-22-2008, 01:01 AM
BRHornet is clearly a racist, or someone with terrible taste. He has a sig pic of Obama dressed as a muslim. That is racist, Obama is not muslim.

BRHornet is the worst kind of scum on this planet. You should have been wiped out when Katrina hit.

SnakeBoy
09-22-2008, 01:13 AM
It's not perceived intent at all. That guy has a picture of Obama in some kind of arab garb. Obama is not arab and is not muslim. His first name isn't HUSSEIN either. There is no perceived intent. BRHornet45 is clearly trying to imply Obama is muslim/arab.

You can't prove that. Obama is a lawyer. Democrats are the party of lawyers. I would think you wouldn't make such assumptions without definitive proof.

Maybe it's just satire.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/14/article-0-01F23B3C00000578-533_468x685.jpg

Or maybe it's just because he respects obamas trip to somalia

http://crazydrumguy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/obama_muslim_garb.jpg

Or maybe it's just plain ole humour

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/politicalwhore/files/2008/07/obama-t-shirt.jpg

Or maybe BRHornet is really this guy!

http://www.freewebs.com/obamamuslim/SADROBAMA.jpeg

Shastafarian
09-22-2008, 01:18 AM
You can't prove that. Obama is a lawyer. Democrats are the party of lawyers. I would think you wouldn't make such assumptions without definitive proof.

Maybe it's just satire.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/14/article-0-01F23B3C00000578-533_468x685.jpg

highly doubt it. I'd be surprised if BRHornet45 knows what satire means.

Or maybe it's just because he respects obamas trip to somalia

http://crazydrumguy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/obama_muslim_garb.jpg

I guess that's your attempt at humor.

Or maybe it's just plain ole humour

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/politicalwhore/files/2008/07/obama-t-shirt.jpg

Could be, only that isn't funny.

Or maybe BRHornet is really this guy!

http://www.freewebs.com/obamamuslim/SADROBAMA.jpeg

Or maybe he's just some racist who thinks every muslim is a terrorist.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 06:56 AM
What in the fuck is up with you calling people "son"? Is that how you try to show your status over people or something? You aint over shit. How old are you anyway? Since you calling everybody "sons" are you some old ass little fucker who feels the need to use some out-dated ebonics to try to determine your "status" on message boards?

lol wtf is wrong with you?

LOL AT YOU SON. GOD BLESS

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 06:57 AM
BRHornet is clearly a racist, or someone with terrible taste. He has a sig pic of Obama dressed as a muslim. That is racist, Obama is not muslim.

BRHornet is the worst kind of scum on this planet. You should have been wiped out when Katrina hit.

lol your really worked up over my sig pic huh son? this coming from someone in Los Angeles? ... don't you have a tree to go hug or a dick to go suck?

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 06:58 AM
I think calling someone Hussein is racists...

son his MIDDLE name is HUSSEIN .... how is it racist by bringing up the facts? BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 07:04 AM

son some of you liberals are so silly to listen to. such hypocrites who simply cannot take a joke. yea I really believe that Barack Hussein is a muslim or a terrorist. come on son be real. now if I had a picture of McCain making fun of him as many like to call him "McSenile" or something making fun of his age, or any other hateful jokes that liberals like to make about him, etc. .... that would be perfectly fine with you. but when the tables are turned, you liberals are the first to find anyway to throw in the race card or cry unfair. WHITE LIBERALS in this country are the biggest hypocrites and worst human beings on the planet.

lebomb
09-22-2008, 07:29 AM
McCain is 175yrs old.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 07:54 AM
McCain is 175yrs old.

You are discriminating against McCain because of his age! OMG you are going against the rules in the "white liberal handbook"! you must be drummed out of town!!! you ignorant fool! (raising my nose high in the air as the liberal handbook says to do)

Findog
09-22-2008, 08:09 AM

It's so cute that you keep bringing up his middle name to try and draw a connection between him and a recently deposed Middle Eastern dictator. Here's a clue for the clueless: "Hussein" is like Smith or Jones over there.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 08:12 AM
"Hussein" is like Smith or Jones over there.

"over there" huh? I thought Barack was running for president of the UNITED STATES? .... LOL son it's so funny seeing you white, bleeding heart liberals flip out over the facts. what is wrong with saying Barack Hussein Obama's FULL name? how is it racist?

Findog
09-22-2008, 08:26 AM
"over there" huh?

You clearly think there is some significance to his middle name when there is none. You clearly want undecided voters to draw a connection between Obama and Muslims or terrorists. It takes a special kind of fuckheadedness to do that.

I thought Barack was running for president of the UNITED STATES? ....

Very good son, you got this one right. Gold Star for you. Print this post out so your mommy can put it up on the fridge

LOL son it's so funny seeing you white, bleeding heart liberals flip out over the facts.

You don't know the first thing about my ethnicity or my political views. And who's flipping out? The people in this thread laughing at how stupid you are for inferring that Obama is a terrorist or a Muslim, or you getting indignant over being called out for your bullshit?

what is wrong with saying Barack Hussein Obama's FULL name? how is it racist?

There's nothing wrong with saying his full name. You just look like a colossal asshat by inferring that he's a Muslim terrorist. Obviously Senator Obama doesn't consider it a big deal or he would've changed his name a long time ago. He seems to think that the electorate is too smart and too mature to fall for racist fearmongering. You're proving him wrong.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 09:00 AM
You clearly think there is some significance to his middle name when there is none. You clearly want undecided voters to draw a connection between Obama and Muslims or terrorists. It takes a special kind of fuckheadedness to do that.

Very good son, you got this one right. Gold Star for you. Print this post out so your mommy can put it up on the fridge

You don't know the first thing about my ethnicity or my political views. And who's flipping out? The people in this thread laughing at how stupid you are for inferring that Obama is a terrorist or a Muslim, or you getting indignant over being called out for your bullshit?

There's nothing wrong with saying his full name. You just look like a colossal asshat by inferring that he's a Muslim terrorist. Obviously Senator Obama doesn't consider it a big deal or he would've changed his name a long time ago. He seems to think that the electorate is too smart and too mature to fall for racist fearmongering. You're proving him wrong.

LOL at you again son. you know nothing about me either, yet you claim you do by referring to name calling and foolish assumptions. for you to think that I believe Obama is a terrorist shows just how ignorant and easily fooled you truly are. I said it above, but I will say it again ... his MIDDLE name is Hussein. do you not expect people who have different opinions than him to NOT make fun of that? thats ALL it is ... making fun. I am in noway, shape, or form trying to assume or nor do I believe that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a muslim or a terrorist. It's sad that I even have to make that clear to people like YOU who love playing the race and politically correct card anytime someone makes fun of anyone that isn't white. It's simply POLITICAL HUMOR jackass .... but if it makes you feel better by thinking that anyone who says Obama's REAL middle name is a racist or trying to connect him to terrorism, then go ahead. shows how stupid you are.

Findog
09-22-2008, 09:17 AM
. for you to think that I believe Obama is a terrorist shows just how ignorant and easily fooled you truly are

I never said you believe Obama is a terrorist, I said that you want people to make the connection by constantly repeating his middle name. Learn to read.

It's sad that I even have to make that clear to people like YOU who love playing the race and politically correct card anytime someone makes fun of anyone that isn't white. It's simply POLITICAL HUMOR jackass ....

Then it's about as funny and biting as a Gallagher or Carrot Top routine. You're a real Bill Hicks. You're an edgy motherfucker.

but if it makes you feel better by thinking that anyone who says Obama's REAL middle name is a racist or trying to connect him to terrorism, then go ahead.

It actually makes me feel sad for you. You truly represent Idiocracy-style politics.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 09:27 AM
findog son we can go back and forth all day if thats what you want? but I wouldn't want to keep you from your daily routine of fingering your ass while watching re-runs of the Colbert Report and CNN all day long ... "ohhh yesss!! I'm a liberal because thats what the media tells me to be! we are so unique and different!!!" - findog

Findog
09-22-2008, 09:30 AM
findog son we can go back and forth all day if thats what you want? but I wouldn't want to keep you from your daily routine of fingering your ass while watching re-runs of the Colbert Report and CNN all day long ... "ohhh yesss!! I'm a liberal because thats what the media tells me to be! we are so unique and different!!!" - findog

Lots of projection here. :lol:lol

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 09:31 AM
Lots of projection here. :lol:lol

findog ... your daddy Bill Maher is calling you. get the lube ready!

Findog
09-22-2008, 09:34 AM
findog ... your daddy Bill Maher is calling you. get the lube ready!

I guess we could go back and forth at this all day...I suppose now it's my turn to accuse you of masturbating to Bill O'Reilly or Matt Drudge or some shit. I don't do assumptions. I don't care what tv you watch or what magazines or books you read. In short, you're not very interesting to me and I don't really care what you think. You can have the last word, it's been nice chatting with you.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 09:46 AM
I guess we could go back and forth at this all day...I suppose now it's my turn to accuse you of masturbating to Bill O'Reilly or Matt Drudge or some shit. I don't do assumptions. I don't care what tv you watch or what magazines or books you read. In short, you're not very interesting to me and I don't really care what you think. You can have the last word, it's been nice chatting with you.

son you can associate me with anyone OTHER than that douche bag Bill O'Reilly. At one time he had a decent show, but now days he is a prick. I'm not very interesting to you? that makes me sad :(

Oh, Gee!!
09-22-2008, 09:50 AM
I figured it out; BRH is gtown. Good job gtown, you fooled us.

Hook Dem
09-22-2008, 09:56 AM

Looks like BRHornet is owning some liberal ass!:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Findog
09-22-2008, 09:57 AM
Looks like BRHornet is owning some liberal ass!:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Indeed he has!

1. Infer that Obama is a Muslim terrorist
2. Get mocked mercilessly for it
3. ??????????
4. Own "liberal ass"

Anti.Hero
09-22-2008, 10:04 AM
haha BRhornet

You rile them up so easily.

Do Work Son.

Hook Dem
09-22-2008, 10:06 AM
Indeed he has!

3. ??????????
4. Own "liberal ass"

Cant help but notice that it takes a great number of liberals to "mock mercilessy". Looks like he is holding his own very well!

Shastafarian
09-22-2008, 10:08 AM
Cant help but notice that it takes a great number of liberals to "mock mercilessy". Looks like he is holding his own very well!

Looks like it takes an even greater number of conservatives to point it out.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 10:10 AM
Indeed he has!

3. ??????????
4. Own "liberal ass"

son you are my friend now. god bless. now go watch McCain's speech live right now .... oh wait my bad I forgot, CNN won't be showing it im sure.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 10:11 AM
haha BRhornet

You rile them up so easily.

Do Work Son.

I know son they are so silly. god bless

Hook Dem
09-22-2008, 10:12 AM
son you are my friend now. god bless. now go watch McCain's speech live right now .... oh wait my bad I forgot, CNN won't be showing it im sure.

Ease up BR! Moveon.org hasn't provided them with their talking points yet!:lmao

Hook Dem
09-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Looks like it takes an even greater number of conservatives to point it out.

Sorry! Surely you saw that for yourself.:lmao

Shastafarian
09-22-2008, 10:15 AM
Sorry! Surely you saw that for yourself.:lmao

I truthfully didn't see anyone get owned. Not even BRHornet because there's no way to actually prove he's a racist.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 10:18 AM

thanks son but thats how it goes you know? anyone who dares to even question liberal views will be attacked. it is mainly from the 18-30 year old crowd who have been brainwashed by the liberal media.

Findog
09-22-2008, 10:18 AM
I truthfully didn't see anyone get owned. Not even BRHornet because there's no way to actually prove he's a racist.

It is fairly easy to prove that he enjoys stoking racism to make his points.

Shastafarian
09-22-2008, 10:19 AM

See that is true.

Hook Dem
09-22-2008, 10:24 AM
thanks son but thats how it goes you know? anyone who dares to even question liberal views will be attacked. it is mainly from the 18-30 year old crowd who have been brainwashed by the liberal media.

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!

Findog
09-22-2008, 10:28 AM
Wow, the liberal media elite are so powerful and scary. I know I get all my opinions from Katie Couric and Charlie Gibson. Ask me any question at all about the economy, health care or Iraq and I'll give you an honest answer, just so long as I've heard them first.

This from a crowd that loves being called Rush's "Ditto Heads."

xrayzebra
09-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Actually the Democrats even if the Republicans take the office. Like Dan says,
those rascally Republicans just steal it every time.

DarkReign
The state of politics in this country have never been summed up as well as they have in this thread.

Bet you didnt even try.

Hook Dem
"This from a crowd that loves being called Rush's "Ditto Heads." " Thats a pretty far reach!:lmao

Findog
09-22-2008, 10:34 AM
The state of politics in this country have never been summed up as well as they have in this thread.

Bet you didnt even try.

Unfortunately you are correct.

xrayzebra
09-22-2008, 10:35 AM
Politics have always been screwed up in this and every other country. You are just
now old enough to realize what goes on. Hell read a little history. It got even
nastier in the olden days.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 10:44 AM

oh please son .... weak! you gotta come at me harder than that! your proving my point about you silly liberal bleeding heart clowns being quick to play the race card whenever you have no proof!

I can see findog now ... searching through his favorite book "The White Mans guide to Liberal Politics and Political Correctness" to find out what he should say .... only to find the answer in the handbook being "when all else fails, ALWAYS play the race card. you cannot lose when playing this card nor should you have to explain yourself either! it's the perfect cop out!!"

Findog
09-22-2008, 11:09 AM
oh please son .... weak! you gotta come at me harder than that! your proving my point about you silly liberal bleeding heart clowns being quick to play the race card whenever you have no proof!

I can see findog now ... searching through his favorite book "The White Mans Handbook to Liberal Politics and Political Correctness" to find out what he should say .... only to find the answer in the handbook being "when all else fails, ALWAYS play the race card. the media is on your side and you cannot lose when playing this card"

Why do you have a sig with Obama wearing a Muslim head dress, then? You stated yourself he's not a Muslim. Then you tried to backtrack by saying it's just "humor." If you don't want to be accused of stoking racism, then don't stoke racism.

All you have in response is to call me a white liberal, when you don't know what my ethnicity is, or when you have no idea how I've voted in the past and why. You're just not very good at this. You could probably do better if you actually engaged people in conversation instead of getting up on a soapbox and ranting about "political correctness" and "white liberals" and the "race card."

One doesn't have to be a racist to avoid supporting Barack Obama, but it IS the epitome of asshattery to continue to imply and infer that there is some sort of sinister connection between Obama and Islam. Don't play dumb, even though you are.

Oh, Gee!!
09-22-2008, 11:11 AM
I agreez with Findog. BR tries way too hard.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 11:20 AM
Why do you have a sig with Obama wearing a Muslim head dress, then? You stated yourself he's not a Muslim. Then you tried to backtrack by saying it's just "humor." If you don't want to be accused of stoking racism, then don't stoke racism.

Because it is humor ... and to be quite honest with you, it's hilarious seeing people like you get so worked up over it.

All you have in response is to call me a white liberal, when you don't know what my ethnicity is

son your from Portland which is roughly 80% white. I took my 8 out of 10 chance that you were white and sure enough I was right. how ya like that one??

One doesn't have to be a racist to avoid supporting Barack Obama, but it IS the epitome of asshattery to continue to imply and infer that there is some sort of sinister connection between Obama and Islam. Don't play dumb, even though you are.

CHILD I am still waiting for you to tell me when I ever once said that Obama was a Muslim, a terrorist, or connected to Islam in any way. His MIDDLE name is Hussein whether you like to bring it up or not. naturally people are going to have fun with that fact just like everyone makes fun of McCain's age, physical features, etc.. You would have to be a goddamn fool to believe that Obama is linked to any of that.

101A
09-22-2008, 11:23 AM
It could change, and it will be close; but because of the economy, and Obama NOT being a Republican, Barrack will win.

Findog
09-22-2008, 11:24 AM
Because it is humor ... and to be quite honest with you, it's hilarious seeing people like you get so worked up over it.

I'm not that worked up about it. You're free to do as you wish.

son your from Portland which is roughly 80% white. I took my 8 out of 10 chance that you were white and sure enough I was right. how ya like that one??

You sure about that? Let's just get this on the record: I am a white male/female (you didn't specify gender) from Portland, Oregon? That's your final answer?

CHILD I am still waiting for you to tell me when I ever once said that Obama was a Muslim, a terrorist, or connected to Islam in any way.

Considering I never accused you of calling Obama a Muslim or a terrorist, I am waiting for you to actually address the argument I did make.

AFBlue
09-22-2008, 11:25 AM

Bet you didnt even try.

I voted and was going to give a serious response.....before I read the rest of this idiotic thread.

In short, the economic situation gives Obama a decided advantage and the recent wall street/banking crisis has put it at the forefront of this election nearly one month away.

That should seal it for Obama, though I think it'll be close.

Findog
09-22-2008, 11:25 AM
It could change, and it will be close; but because of the economy, and Obama NOT being a Republican, Barrack will win.

I'm pessimistic that Obama will win, actually. He has certain strengths that Kerry and Gore did not have, just as he has weaknesses that they didn't.

baseline bum
09-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Findog is a Dallas fan you fucking moron.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 11:31 AM
You sure about that? Let's just get this on the record: I am a white male/female (you didn't specify gender) from Portland, Oregon? That's your final answer?.

son I must admit that you have me kinda of stumped here. I know for a fact that you are white, but judging by your screen name of choice "findog" and that you live in Portland ... I'm not sure if you are male or female. You see I have been to Portland before, beautiful place, but the majority of the women are ... lets just say "dogs". so your "findog" screen name is throwing me off a bit when judging your gender. you could be the typical Rosie O'Donnell looking woman from the Portland area hmmmmm .... my final answer is male though.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 11:35 AM
Findog is a Dallas fan you fucking moron.

son don't be mean with the name calling. why would findog claim Portland if he is a Dallas fan ?

Findog
09-22-2008, 11:36 AM
son I must admit that you have me kinda of stumped here. I know for a fact that you are white, but judging by your screen name of choice "findog" and that you live in Portland ... I'm not sure if you are male or female. You see I have been to Portland before, beautiful place, but the majority of the women are ... lets just say "dogs". so your "findog" screen name is throwing me off a bit when judging your gender. you could be the typical Rosie O'Donnell looking woman from the Portland area hmmmmm .... my final answer is male though.

You are spot on! I am indeed a fat caucasian lesbian from Northeast Oregon!

Findog
09-22-2008, 11:36 AM
son don't be mean with the name calling. why would findog claim Portland if he is a Dallas fan ?

Make fun of tlongII.

DarkReign
09-22-2008, 11:38 AM

THAT'S your retort?!

You feign ignorance to your insistent use of Hussein when referring to Obama as derogatory, hiding behind your non-racism and innocent playfulness...

...then go on an overgeneralization tangent about Portland? Are you that fucking ignorant to not see the link between the two? You owned yourself, nimwit.

Seriously, whose troll are you? Im interested to know. Which regular member here has to hide behind your stupid "sons" schtick in order to express what theyre really thinking?

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 11:39 AM
You are spot on! I am indeed a fat caucasian lesbian from Northeast Oregon!

sweet! ... LOL son for all I know you could live in New Jersey. it's been fun bitching back and forth with you. god bless

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 11:43 AM
THAT'S your retort?!

You feign ignorance to your insistent use of Hussein when referring to Obama as derogatory, hiding behind your non-racism and innocent playfulness...

...then go on an overgeneralization tangent about Portland? Are you that fucking ignorant to not see the link between the two? You owned yourself, nimwit.

Seriously, whose troll are you? Im interested to know. Which regular member here has to hide behind your stupid "sons" schtick in order to express what theyre really thinking?

oh lord here we go again sons ... yet another newbie to this thread who doesn't understand what sarcasm is. sure son, I think that all women in Portland are dogs, I think Obama is a terrorist with strong connections to Islam, and anything else you want to assume. get a sense of humor clown.

Oh, Gee!!
09-22-2008, 11:51 AM

dood, it's g-town.

DarkReign
09-22-2008, 12:02 PM
dood, it's g-town.

Ahhhhh....

It makes semi-sense in that gtown was prone to "the hooks". Whether it was his overuse of bukkake, or homo jokes, I guess the next evolutionary step in forum chit-chat is the overuse of a plural like "sons", even when using the plural version is obviously incorrect. Purposely so, I figure.

DarkReign
09-22-2008, 12:02 PM
get a sense of humor clown.

You dont project humor or sarcasm.

SpursFanFirst
09-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Unfortunately, I think Obama will win. :(

Findog
09-22-2008, 12:06 PM
Unfortunately, I think Obama will win. :(

An eternity to go before November 4th. I wish you were right.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 12:08 PM
You dont project humor or sarcasm.

LOL at you son. good try though.

Shastafarian
09-22-2008, 12:09 PM
I notice BRHornet hasn't denied he's g-town.

Findog
09-22-2008, 12:11 PM

I like how his sig has McCain with a full head of hair and not the few lonely strands that makes up his combover. C'mon America, we can't have a president with a combover.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 12:12 PM

son who in the hell is g-town? I have been posting here for 6-7 months or so and I have never heard of mr. g-town.

Oh, Gee!!
09-22-2008, 12:51 PM
denial--the last refuge of a g-town alter

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 01:03 PM
denial--the last refuge of a g-town alter

LOL whatever you say playa ... oh wait, let me look into findogs favorite book "The White Mans guide to Liberal politics and political correctness" .... I want to play the race card here. The reason that you are calling me g-town (whoever the hell that is) is simply because your racist. I am offended.

Findog
09-22-2008, 01:19 PM
LOL whatever you say playa ... oh wait, let me look into findogs favorite book "The White Mans guide to Liberal politics and political correctness" .... I want to play the race card here. The reason that you are calling me g-town (whoever the hell that is) is simply because your racist. I am offended.

Where can I get a copy of this tome, "The White mans guide to Liberal politics and political correctness." It's not on Amazon.

Oh, Gee!!
09-22-2008, 01:23 PM

whatever, gtown. busted.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 01:44 PM
whatever, gtown. busted.

son wtf are you talking about? who the hell is gtown????

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Where can I get a copy of this tome, "The White mans guide to Liberal politics and political correctness." It's not on Amazon.

LOL I see you moved from Portland to Dallas now son! tired of the broads in Portland?

Findog
09-22-2008, 01:47 PM
LOL I see you moved from Portland to Dallas now son! tired of the broads in Portland?

tlongII has been mocked enough. Season's almost here too, so it's time to stop fooling around with the avatar, sig and team info.

BRHornet45
09-22-2008, 01:59 PM
tlongII has been mocked enough. Season's almost here too, so it's time to stop fooling around with the avatar, sig and team info.

all this time I thought you were in Portland lol

Mr. Peabody
09-22-2008, 07:11 PM
How many user names does gtown have? Isn't he also posting under another name?

cherylsteele
09-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Honestly, I don't like either one. The president is not the only problem right now. It is congress and the people who keep voting the same reps into congress time and time again. We all seems to want to get something positive done, start with electing different people to congress, don't do it because he/she is a democrat or republican, but vote for them because they are the best person for the job.

Alot of people vote right down party lines for both sides no matter what, in short vote for the person, not the party, each time you vote.