PDA

View Full Version : anyone from Sweden know if Ghost Rider is still riding?

phyzik
09-21-2008, 11:02 PM
I was playing around with on demand channels and freaked out that they actually had Ghost Rider episodes on the speed channel! I honsetly dont think Timewarner realizes that the guy is a criminal and they are not fake. :lol

I heard he had got arrested a few times, just wondering if anyone still knows if he is still outrunning police and shit.

for those who have never had the priveladge of seeing this fucking nut on a bike outrun police numerous times just for the fun of it then sell DVD's online, here is a youtube video of some of his work.

Gx1CkPcICaY

He is an idiot for endangering people like that on the highway (albeit an entertaining idiot) I have to admit he has bigger balls than I do. I've always fantasized about outrunning a cop... if only there wasnt any consiquences involved.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Wow.

This guy is on the same level as Duncan.

phyzik
09-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Wow.

This guy is on the same level as Duncan.

yeah, he can definately ride.

Creepn
09-21-2008, 11:33 PM
That is sexy. Wow!

Slydragon
09-21-2008, 11:40 PM
Can't they get a damn helicopter to chase him from the air?

Creepn
09-21-2008, 11:41 PM
I think they would call air support if the guy was involved in some kind of robbery or shooting or something.

phyzik
09-21-2008, 11:45 PM

actually, I think these videos where made when Sweden didnt have air support for law enforcement (I dont even know if they have it now). Plus those police cars are nothing compared to the Crown Vic's we got here in the states. Even then, I know people with bikes who leave Crown vic's behind just as easily.

The Bike he is on, if anyone is curious, is a modified GSXR 1000 K8. There is another video of him on youtube riding a turbo 'Busa with like 500hp. Crazy stuff. at one point the film bike is doing like 290km/h and he blows by them on a fucking wheelie.

ud_gXPCMUDw

ChuckD
09-21-2008, 11:46 PM
You got crazies everywhere, even local. There was this dood on I35 Northbound late one night around Judson that was standing on his seat going 75-80 mph. He released his handlebars and stood up going probably 70.