PDA

View Full Version : Face it! your bored as a Spur fan......

mouse
02-11-2005, 01:06 AM
You guys spent so much time and effort in criticizing Pop,Rc and Peter Holt last season, now that things are going smooth your not sure what to say, I can see it in the topics and posts I read.

It is not that big of deal, I am sure Eagle fans lighting up there websites with talk of why and How to move on, Just think over 3 years of going to the big Dance and coming up short, well My point is, everyone is waiting to see what the second half of the season brings, Will Duncan be ready? Will you have the mail man? Will the Dallas Mavericks sweep you in the first round?

To me that is a lot to have on my mind, but until then?

Face it! your bored as a Spur fan...... :smokin

SPARKY
02-11-2005, 01:08 AM
mouse i need a nightcap what do you suggest?

Carnie
02-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Thank You , come again!...............

"Shake some Dust"

Tonto
02-11-2005, 01:33 AM
Pale face have point..Tonto bored as shit also,,what time Playoffs start?

Someone wake Tonto around ... let's say round II of the 2005 western conference finals when the Mighty Mavericks play the Greasy hair Nash ...AKA the phoenix suns......

make Tonto proud

Kori Ellis
02-11-2005, 01:35 AM
i need a nightcap what do you suggest?

Cabernet

Aunt Jemima
02-11-2005, 01:37 AM
Dat Mouse ain't right............maybe me fix him sum pancakes...

Lee Harvey Oswald
02-11-2005, 01:39 AM
Hey mouse ?
let me know the next time you take a ride in Dallas.

GoSpurs21
02-11-2005, 01:42 AM
mouse needs to take his meds....he's starting to get Sybil on us again

Al Sharpton
02-11-2005, 01:42 AM
Mr. mouse ? would you like me to join you? we can hold hands and drink from the same water fountain, It will make MLK Proud...

milkyway21
02-11-2005, 01:44 AM
Pale face have point..Tonto bored as shit also,,what time Playoffs start?

Someone wake Tonto around ... let's say round II of the 2005 western conference finals when the Mighty Mavericks play the Greasy hair Nash ...AKA the phoenix suns......

make Tonto proudintriguing username, huh? sounds like one, too! :lol

Smackie Chan
02-11-2005, 01:45 AM
mouse needs to take his meds....he's starting to get Sybil on us again

Are you saying people from the State Hospital are not welcomed at this website anymore?

milkyway21
02-11-2005, 01:51 AM
this is good news...3 Dallas Mavs fans in our midst.any news on your "foul Bowen" coach Nelson? when he'll be back?

GoSpurs21
02-11-2005, 02:06 AM
Are you saying people from the State Hospital are not welcomed at this website anymore?Once again take your meds, stop wishing bad injuries to Tim Duncan and maybe the mavs will make it out of the 1st round. Especially if AJ coaches, gimic Nellie is so overplayed.

AJ is proving to be a better coach than player. You can over rate the point guard AJ, but stop preaching the Spurs did him wrong. Pop's endorsement for AJ as a coach is the main reason he is coaching today.