PDA

View Full Version : MNF: Jets @ Chargers

IronMexican
09-22-2008, 05:06 PM
Alright sons, I hate both teams with a passion. Who do you guys want to win?

monosylab1k
09-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Can't believe I'm going to root for Rat Fuck Mangini, but that's what happens when you have to deal with douche ass Charger Fans.

dirk4mvp
09-22-2008, 05:16 PM
An asteroid could crash into the stadium killing everyone and I wouldn't mind.

The Franchise
09-22-2008, 05:41 PM
The Jets just to hear what excuse Ducks comes up with for the Chargers losing.

I. Hustle
09-22-2008, 05:48 PM
I'd rather watch the Silver Stars

Thunder Dan
09-22-2008, 07:37 PM
I think Kornheiser wants to fuck Brett Favre

lefty
09-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Okay, I can't believe I'm saying this:

Mark Jackson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kornheiser

lefty
09-22-2008, 07:51 PM
lol

ShoogarBear
09-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Is Brett Favre the single most overrated human being in the history of the universe? Discuss.

lefty
09-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Is Brett Favre the single most overrated human being in the history of the universe? Discuss.

:lol

monosylab1k
09-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Congratulations Chargers on your first victory of the season! And it only took you till Week 3 to do it!

ducks
09-22-2008, 10:33 PM

chargers d is awesome
notice no bad calls on chargers tonight

oh and brett has never came back down 14
wtf
losser

ducks
09-22-2008, 10:34 PM
Congratulations Chargers on your first victory of the season! And it only took you till Week 3 to do it!

rivers looked awesome again
nfl look out
chargers are the champs this year:lobt:

Borosai
09-22-2008, 10:44 PM
San Diego's defense is definitely not awesome, but they can score (like Denver).

Oh, and Brett Favre talking about retirement in 3... 2... 1...

ducks
09-22-2008, 10:44 PM
also denver gives up another 500 yards to another team
they will lose
their o is not that good

ducks
09-22-2008, 10:45 PM
San Diego's defense is definitely not awesome, but they can score (like Denver).

Oh, and Brett Favre talking about retirement in 3... 2... 1...

they should have had more picks but they dropped them

their d is not the best but it is good enough to win a superbowl

who's d is better

they had brett look like a rookie

dirk4mvp
09-22-2008, 10:48 PM
ducks why are you so obsessed with the Broncos?

nomanches
09-22-2008, 10:51 PM
they will lose
their o is not that good

what? (http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&statisticCategory=SCORING&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2008&seasonType=REG)

johnsmith
09-22-2008, 11:11 PM
they will lose
their o is not that good

Your obsession over the Broncos is funny...............so is the fact that you've made it this far in life without being able to spell.

lefty
09-22-2008, 11:25 PM
Kornheiser is having a heart attack

ducks
09-22-2008, 11:26 PM
yes because spelling is the most important thing in life

according to johnsmith

denver is in the chargers division
HELLO
I try to follow the teams that effect the chargers

johnsmith
09-22-2008, 11:31 PM
yes because spelling is the most important thing in life

according to johnsmith

denver is in the chargers division
HELLO
I try to follow the teams that effect the chargers

I never said it was the most important thing in life..........although not being able to actually do it correctly shows a lack of intelligence........that and the problem with education in America these days.

As for the Chargers and Broncos being in the same division, that's all well and good, but every other post of yours is some noncoherant rambling where you discuss your hatred of the Broncos and your desire to suck Philip Rivers cock.

Oh, and scoreboard bitch, Broncos are 2-0 in the division.

ducks
09-22-2008, 11:40 PM
yeah thanks to the terrible bad calls

you can thank elway for my dislike of the denver fakers

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 12:06 AM
johnsmith pulling out the scoreboard card in week 3, sad.
Mono, sad as always.
JT, nonexistent aka dirk4mvp

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 12:19 AM

you pulling the we lost the first 2 games so what it's only been a few weeks...finally win a game now come to boast, sad

^^^ tried to go ducks style

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Colts, lol

johnsmith
09-23-2008, 07:10 AM
Mono, sad as always.
JT, nonexistent aka dirk4mvp

You haven't made a sound about the Chargers (relative to every other season) and all of the sudden, because they beat the Jets, you are going to come on here and pull this? You sure you aren't a ducks troll?

johnsmith
09-23-2008, 07:11 AM
yeah thanks to the terrible bad calls

you can thank elway for my dislike of the denver fakers

You can thank the fact that the Chargers have never done anything..............ever............ever........ .......as why they are considered irrelevant in the world of the NFL.

DBryant88
09-23-2008, 08:00 AM
You can thank the fact that the Chargers have never done anything..............ever............ever........ .......as why they are considered irrelevant in the world of the NFL.

amen brother

slayermin
09-23-2008, 08:26 AM
Nice win by the Chargers.

I think I saw some pressure last night, even though they had just three sacks. Phillips got one and the other two were by Jyles Tucker. Tucker had three sacks last year in only six games so maybe he can help fill the void of Merriman.

The Charger 'D' still needs some tweaking but I think they are moving in the right direction. Their secondary looked like the group I remember from last season. Nice to see Cromartie have a good game.

LT looked healthier and Rivers is playing like an all-pro right now.

And with the exception of Dallas, is there a better trio of receivers on one team for balanced offensive formations than Chambers, Jackson, and Gates? I think offensively, this team has it all. You can't key on one guy and Rivers is taking advantage of it.

Time to strike up the band.

CDiCxhtGMhc

monosylab1k
09-23-2008, 08:38 AM
You haven't made a sound about the Chargers (relative to every other season) and all of the sudden, because they beat the Jets, you are going to come on here and pull this? You sure you aren't a ducks troll?

Like I said before, Chargers fans are the Suns fans of the NFL Forum.

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Colts, lol

lol, jake delhomee

lol, jay cutler

lol, finally! a win in week 3!

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 08:53 AM
amen brother

cowboys have been pretty irrelevant the past decade+ also

ducks
09-23-2008, 09:14 AM
so has denver

ducks
09-23-2008, 09:17 AM
it was a very nice win
chargers had pressure on brett last night
they are getting there
they lost a key guy on d
they are making adjustments
game was not as close as scoreboard says
lots of yards were given by chargers to eat up the clock in garbage can

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 09:33 AM
I haven't changed a thing in my posting patterns. I'm not one to whine much so you haven't heard from me lately.

johnsmith
09-23-2008, 09:35 AM
I haven't changed a thing in my posting patterns. I'm not one to whine much so you haven't heard from me lately.

You know, you're right. It's not you it's ducks. I apologize.

johnsmith
09-23-2008, 09:37 AM
so has denver

Yes ducks, this is true. Denver hasn't done much in the post season over the past 10 years.

By the way, how many super bowls have the Chargers won during their run in the NFL? And don't forget to count the years before you were born as well. Just because you've only been alive for the past 13 years doesn't mean they didn't play back then either.

mytespurs
09-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Nice win by the Chargers.

I think I saw some pressure last night, even though they had just three sacks. Phillips got one and the other two were by Jyles Tucker. Tucker had three sacks last year in only six games so maybe he can help fill the void of Merriman.

The Charger 'D' still needs some tweaking but I think they are moving in the right direction. Their secondary looked like the group I remember from last season. Nice to see Cromartie have a good game.

LT looked healthier and Rivers is playing like an all-pro right now.

And with the exception of Dallas, is there a better trio of receivers on one team for balanced offensive formations than Chambers, Jackson, and Gates? I think offensively, this team has it all. You can't key on one guy and Rivers is taking advantage of it.

Time to strike up the band.

CDiCxhtGMhc

I'll preface this by saying I'm not a Chargers fan. I only watched the first two quarters of this game and I have to agree w/you....the Chargers looks solid, especially on offense. They are potent. They are one of the best teams in the NFL and it wouldn't surprise me if they made the big dance this year. I still have reservations about Norm but they looked good as they have in their previous losses...by less than 3 points each. :toast Unless they totally screw up, they should win the AFC West.

As for the Jets, well, I wonder if Favre will play out his contract. It wouldn't surprise me if he retires at the end of this season.

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 12:13 PM
so has denver

you should take care of your obsession

how long have the chargers been irrelevant?

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 12:14 PM

Odd that you show up when they finally win. Congrats on the week 3 win.

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 01:07 PM
The 1-2 can't win at home colts fan wants to talk shit to a fan of a team that has owned his team in recent years, classic.

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Has having the Colts number recently won the Chargers any trophies, you know, the things that matter?

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Like I said before, Chargers fans are the Suns fans of the NFL Forum.

it's pretty apparent.

Fabbs
09-23-2008, 02:45 PM
I'll preface this by saying I'm not a Chargers fan. I only watched the first two quarters of this game and I have to agree w/you....the Chargers looks solid, especially on offense. They are potent. They are one of the best teams in the NFL and it wouldn't surprise me if they made the big dance this year. I still have reservations about Norm but they looked good as they have in their previous losses...by less than 3 points each. :toast Unless they totally screw up, they should win the AFC West.

As for the Jets, well, I wonder if Favre will play out his contract. It wouldn't surprise me if he retires at the end of this season.
What's irritating is how Norvo always has to wait until the team is behind to open up the O and use Rivers passing talents. His hand off to LT on 1st and 2nd down to open the games and then continuing to run only on 1st down is beyond lame. Then he seems to continue it until they are behind, as witnessed in many games last year and continuing in Gms 1, 2 and even the start of Gm 3 last night. While PRivers made a bad toss, Norvo makes it so obvious a pass is coming on 3rd down. Altho he opened it up last night much earlier. Two Jets fans sitting behind me noted how the Jets were in Run D mode on almost every 1st down yet Norvo initially kept trying the "pound LT" crap. 24 carries for 75 yards or whatever it was, -meh.

LT is much better utilized in decoy mode on many a play. Also, when Cameron used to send him out wide as a 4th reciever in 2006s 14-2 record setting O year it worked out great. As did LTs occasional passes. All that seems to be gonzo with Norvo. I don't get it.

Thankfully Novron did utilize Sproiles last night and he was much more effective then LT. Of course what makes Sproiles effecitive is in large part LT, so I'm not even inferring switch those two out.

The D secondary, yes it looked much better but they still drop a ton of gift INTs. Also Cromags INT for the td return sure looked like interference, altho not extreme. Weddles INT was pure luck, a stupid toss by Favre and he just happened to be there. Good catch nonetheless. But I dont think he has the physical talent to cut it at all come playoff time.

TSA you gotta love how the troll(s) switch from bashing this years Chargers to chanting about titles after last nights pounding of the Jets. Low level troll tactic.

Back to Favre mytespurs, mixed game for him last night. He made a lot of very good plays, but also got very lucky on the Chargers butterfingers/glory hog dbs trying to run to the endzone for snapshots before securing the INT. :bang Also the Jets trying to pass for the two point conversion when two penalties gave them 9 inches to go, that is flat waving the white flag. I mean that is a total insult to your O line and running game. For that matter they could have had Grandpa Favre do a sneak. What a wuss out!

BUMP
09-23-2008, 02:53 PM

maybe with the lack of playoff wins, but we are 3-0, best team in the league (as of now), and obviously a very legitimate shot at winning it all. so the last 10 years i could care less

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 03:02 PM
after the disappearng act dirk4mvp pulled after last years playoff loss I'm surprised he's still here, and still running his mouth about the Chargers.

Obstructed_View
09-23-2008, 05:19 PM
We don't have to see the Jets again on national TV, do we?

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 05:56 PM
after the disappearng act dirk4mvp pulled after last years playoff loss I'm surprised he's still here, and still running his mouth about the Chargers.

way to answer the question.

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 06:35 PM
I have been in this forum since the season started and have commented on every Chargers game. Unlike you, I don't abandon my team when they aren't playing well.

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 06:37 PM
maybe with the lack of playoff wins, but we are 3-0, best team in the league (as of now), and obviously a very legitimate shot at winning it all. so the last 10 years i could care lessI heard the same thing from Cowboy fans last year, and the lack of playoff wins kind of ruins any shot at a Super Bowl run, cause you kind of do need to win those things. Trust me, I am very familiar with a lack of playoff wins.

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 06:44 PM
I have been in this forum since the season started and have commented on every Chargers game. Unlike you, I don't abandon my team when they aren't playing well.

riiiiight. because the playoffs become even more interesting when your team isn't in it anymore.

but you still didn't answer the question that spawned from one of your dumb comments.

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 06:49 PM
riiiiight. because the playoffs become even more interesting when your team isn't in it anymore.Sure was interesting beating the Colts last year, at home, in the playoffs.

but you still didn't answer the question that spawned from one of your dumb comments.What is your question?

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 06:52 PM
Sure was interesting beating the Colts last year, at home, in the playoffs.

exciting wasn't it?

The 1-2 can't win at home colts fan wants to talk shit to a fan of a team that has owned his team in recent years, classic.

Has having the Colts number recently won the Chargers any trophies, you know, the things that matter

Obstructed_View
09-23-2008, 06:53 PM
I heard the same thing from Cowboy fans last year, and the lack of playoff wins kind of ruins any shot at a Super Bowl run, cause you kind of do need to win those things. Trust me, I am very familiar with a lack of playoff wins.

Meh, kind of takes the sting out of it when the team that beats you goes on a run and wins the Super Bowl. It also makes the Seattle game an anomaly. I'll refrain from calling it a pattern until they lose this year, at which point they officially become chokers.

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Has having the Colts number recently won the Chargers any trophies, you know, the things that matter?Unfortunately, the Chargers haven't faced the Colts in the AFC Championship game yet.