PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Lohan comes out of the closet

Shelly
09-23-2008, 01:53 PM
While international DJ, Samantha Ronson is no lipstick lesbian, she's got Cynthia Nixon's mate beat!

http://www.afterellen.com/people/2008/9/lohan-confirms-relationship-with-ronson

After months of refusing to comment on the public speculation about their relationship, actress Lindsay Lohan and DJ Samantha Ronson finally publicly confirmed their relationship in a L.A. radio call-in show last night, in a short, casual exchange confirming that they've been together "a very long time."

Lohan and Ronson called into the radio show Loveline last night to chat with DJ Ted Stryker about DJ AM's recent survival of a plane crash that killed four other passengers.

In wrapping up the conversation, Stryker casually asked Lindsay on air, "Now, you guys, you and Samantha have been going out for how long now? Like two years? One year? Five months? Two months?" Lohan responded, "A long...a very long time."

"I hope you guys stay together, you're a very lovely looking couple," Stryker added, to which Lindsay replied, "Thank you very much."

Lohan and Ronson are among only a handful of high-profile American celebrities in same-sex relationships, including women like Ellen DeGeneres, Portia de Rossi, Cynthia Nixon, Sarah Paulson, Cherry Jones, Suze Orman, Heather Matarazzo,Leisha Hailey, and Michelle Paradise. At 22 and 31, respectively, Lohan and Ronson are among the youngest out lesbian celebrity couples in America.

In a editorial on AfterEllen.com last week called "Lindsay Lohan and the New Definition of 'Out'", we profiled Lohan and Ronson as an example of a new wave of same-sex couples who are re-defining the notion of what being "out" means.

Lohan and Ronson have accompanied each other almost everywhere for over two years now, attend public events together, wear matching rings, kiss in public, and have had their relationship captured in countless photographs. They have even spoken out together against Gov. Sarah Palin's anti-gay stance.

They have done everything but verbally confirm their relationship — until now.

JoeChalupa
09-23-2008, 01:58 PM
She'll switch teams again.

Shelly
09-23-2008, 02:03 PM
But once you go snatch, do you go back?

09-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Ted Stryker

Macho Grande?

Viva Las Espuelas
09-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Macho Grande?i picked a terrible week to stop drinking.

09-23-2008, 02:09 PM
i picked a terrible week to stop drinking.

No wonder you're upset. She's lovely. And a darling figure... supple, pouting breasts... firm thighs. It's a shame you two don't get along.

Trainwreck2100
09-23-2008, 02:10 PM
She's no lesbo, just a really really really big whore

09-23-2008, 02:11 PM
So, you could say she's been called to the carpet?

CuckingFunt
09-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Good for her. I, generally, think that Lohan is pretty much a waste of space, but I've been impressed with how she's handled her relationship with Ronson.

Taco
09-23-2008, 02:20 PM
http://www.afterellen.com/sites/www.afterellen.com/files/lohan-ronson-emmys-2008.jpg

http://www.afterellen.com/sites/www.afterellen.com/files/lohan-ronson-emmys-2008-2.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
09-23-2008, 02:20 PM
lesbianism: the new black

:rolleyes

monosylab1k
09-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Good for her. I, generally, think that Lohan is pretty much a waste of space, but I've been impressed with how she's handled her relationship with Ronson.

You mean exploiting a lesbian to keep the papparazzi interested in her? She's pulling a bigger Anne Heche than Anne Heche.

Shelly
09-23-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm sure her father will comment shortly

Viva Las Espuelas
09-23-2008, 02:22 PM
http://www.afterellen.com/sites/www.afterellen.com/files/lohan-ronson-emmys-2008.jpg

http://www.afterellen.com/sites/www.afterellen.com/files/lohan-ronson-emmys-2008-2.jpg
is that screech or the singer for The Killers?

BRHornet45
09-23-2008, 02:23 PM
sons Lohan is nothing but a bag of trash anyways. hopefully her man ... I mean, her manly girlfriend will put her in line before the dumb bitch kills herself.

J.T.
09-23-2008, 02:26 PM
That's a man.

MannyIsGod
09-23-2008, 02:27 PM
I've never seen someone who needs to get laid as bad as Viva. Dude is pure bitterness on a stick.

09-23-2008, 02:29 PM
She's adequite

CuckingFunt
You mean exploiting a lesbian to keep the papparazzi interested in her? She's pulling a bigger Anne Heche than Anne Heche.

The paparazzi are going to be interested in Lohan no matter what she does. If she wanted publicity from this, or was pulling an Anne Heche, she would have been much more vocal about the relationship. Neither she or Ronson have done much to hide the fact that they're a couple (nor should they, really), but it's not like she's been waving a rainbow flag, or doing tons of interviews, or marching in pride parades, etc.

Anti.Hero
Don't hate. Her partner is doing great with her new MSNBC show.

Anti.Hero
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

MannyIsGod
09-23-2008, 02:32 PM
Don't hate. Her partner is doing great with her new MSNBC show.

:lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
09-23-2008, 02:36 PM
I've never seen someone who needs to get laid as bad as Viva. Dude is pure bitterness on a stick.
i have no idea where that came from, but wow. if that makes your twigs and berries taste better than i'm all for it. thanks for the laugh though.

BacktoBasics
09-23-2008, 02:38 PM
i have no idea where that came from, but wow. if that makes your twigs and berries taste better than i'm all for it. thanks for the laugh though.
it wasn't meant to be funny. However getting laid isn't the only thing you need.

J.T.
09-23-2008, 02:40 PM
but it's not like she's been waving a rainbow flag, or doing tons of interviews, or marching in pride parades, etc.

Insider knowledge on coming out of the closet, I presume?

monosylab1k
09-23-2008, 02:41 PM
The paparazzi are going to be interested in Lohan no matter what she does. If she wanted publicity from this, or was pulling an Anne Heche, she would have been much more vocal about the relationship. Neither she or Ronson have done much to hide the fact that they're a couple (nor should they, really), but it's not like she's been waving a rainbow flag, or doing tons of interviews, or marching in pride parades, etc.

She's played this to perfection to maximize media intrigue. If she just said "yeah i'm banging a chick, leave us alone" and left it at that, no more pub and she'd have to go back to snorting coke and smashing her car into inanimate objects in order to see her name on TMZ. If she kept yapping nonstop about it, everyone would get sick of her just like they got sick of Paris Hilton yapping about whatever new Greek shipping magnate was blowing a load in her face. But since she's led them along on a string, not confirming the relationship but showing up everywhere with her hand up that fugly man-faced dyke's cooter, the media stays with it.

Genius move by the both of them. I'd never even heard of this Samantha Ronson before. Like I said, they outdid Ellen/Anne on the whole fake lesbian relationship for publicity deal.

Having a baby is played out so she went the lesbian route. Let's see how many other Hollywood skanks follow suit.

S_A_Longhorn
09-23-2008, 02:43 PM
There's always a pretty one and a f'ugly one.

mrsmaalox
09-23-2008, 02:46 PM
Not happy just to be a skank, she became a dyke skank!! :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
09-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Not happy just to be a skank, she became a dyke skank!! :lmao
wow. you need to get laid as well
:rolleyes

Shelly
09-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Samantha Ronson is channeling Mary Stuart Masterson's character in Some Kind of Wonderful.

CuckingFunt
09-23-2008, 02:54 PM
She's played this to perfection to maximize media intrigue. If she just said "yeah i'm banging a chick, leave us alone" and left it at that, no more pub and she'd have to go back to snorting coke and smashing her car into inanimate objects in order to see her name on TMZ. If she kept yapping nonstop about it, everyone would get sick of her just like they got sick of Paris Hilton yapping about whatever new Greek shipping magnate was blowing a load in her face. But since she's led them along on a string, not confirming the relationship but showing up everywhere with her hand up that fugly man-faced dyke's cooter, the media stays with it.

I think the media would have stayed with it no matter what, frankly. And it's entirely possible that you're right and it's solely for publicity. Doesn't seem quite desperate or showy enough to me, though.

T Park
09-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Her being a lesbian is as bad a secret as Rosie O'Donnel and Ellen Degeneres being lesbians.

Shes been holding hands and kissing this Ronson for months. Shes a lesbian? NOOOOOOOO

Good for her, none of our business.

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-23-2008, 03:05 PM
I think it's like a player being demanded to be traded to the eastern conference. Hottest celeb in Hollywood? Not by a long shot anymore. But the hottest lesbian celebrity? Yes.

Trainwreck2100
09-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Lesbian don't cure syphillis

CuckingFunt
09-23-2008, 03:09 PM
I think it's like a player being demanded to be traded to the eastern conference. Hottest celeb in Hollywood? Not by a long shot anymore. But the hottest lesbian celebrity? Yes.

Angelina Jolie still counts as bisexual, and she trumps LiLo.

JudynTX
09-23-2008, 03:14 PM
yea, ok, whatever

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-23-2008, 03:16 PM
Angelina Jolie still counts as bisexual, and she trumps LiLo.

Still? I'll admit that I don't know the in and outs of bisexual bylaws, but there has to be some sort of statute limitations. I have Angelina's account filed away under MILF's in my spank bank.

Shelly
09-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Still? I'll admit that I don't know the in and outs of bisexual bylaws, but there has to be some sort of statute limitations. I have Angelina's account filed away under MILF's in my spank bank.

Did Brad Pitt turn her straight?

:lol at statue of limtations

Spurminator
09-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Did Brad Pitt turn her straight?

If he did he is the dumbest man on the planet.

CuckingFunt
09-23-2008, 03:32 PM

Bi is always bi.

fotan2
09-23-2008, 03:52 PM

who is the man ?

if ronson is the man, i guess she can draw some mustache on the face , vice versa . that can help them look like a normal couple when walking on the street.

Ronaldo McDonald
09-23-2008, 03:54 PM
This is all for the publicity.

Lohan is just a big attention whore. I've known girls like this. They'll go to extreme lengths to get people to recognize them.

She'll break off the "relationship" once she gets her career back on track.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-23-2008, 03:56 PM
who is the man ?

if ronson is the man, i guess she can draw some mustache on the face , vice versa . that can help them look like a normal couple when walking on the street.
uh oh. we have another bitter one here.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51y-qaRPB6L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Ronaldo McDonald
09-23-2008, 03:57 PM
To me, she doesn't look genuine in any of those pictures.

Ronson on the other hand is a fullblown dyke and looks pretty comfortable with that.

I'm not a psychologist or anything, but Lohan seems a bit uneasy and unsure of herself in those pictures of the two of them.

It's all B.S.

Good 'N Plenty
09-23-2008, 03:57 PM
She kissed a girl and she liked it!!

monosylab1k
09-23-2008, 04:38 PM
It's 90% publicity and 10% sex. Obviously a real lesbo knows how to eat her firecrotch better than the average guy. Once she finds a man who can give her a good deep dicking, she'll be back on the "I love cock" bandwagon.

jman3000
09-23-2008, 04:42 PM
was fez that bad?

Many PackYao
09-23-2008, 04:48 PM
It's 90% publicity and 10% sex. Obviously a real lesbo knows how to eat her firecrotch better than the average guy. Once she finds a man who can give her a good deep dicking, she'll be back on the "I love cock" bandwagon.

:rollin

timvp
09-23-2008, 05:32 PM

Do we have someone else coming out of the closet?

samikeyp
09-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Macho Grande?

Over Macho Grande?

I'll never be over Macho Grande.

:lol

atxrocker
09-23-2008, 06:27 PM
dykes are gross.

Biernutz
09-23-2008, 09:05 PM
I give it a year,then Lohan moves on to the next new thing.

Tits McGee
09-23-2008, 09:15 PM
I give it a year,then Lohan moves on to the next new thing.

My money's on a whole new species.

Spurtacus
09-23-2008, 09:45 PM
My money's on a whole new species.

:tu

MrChug
09-23-2008, 11:29 PM
We all know this is a phase for a dumb young chick.

I'm not proud to admit that after breaking up with her (and nurturing her bi tendancies) that a young ex went completely gay for an entire year. She was confused and want to just get away from the current situation some times. Like I drank alot for the entire year :lol

ShoogarBear
09-23-2008, 11:29 PM

Maybe it'll be Leo.

Wow, would that be one of those matter-antimatter deals?

MrChug
09-23-2008, 11:33 PM
Maybe it'll be Leo.

Wow, would that be one of those matter-antimatter deals?

:lol Dude's a moron...surprised you even replied.

CuckingFunt
09-23-2008, 11:37 PM
Now this seems like more of a desperate publicity grab, to me. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080924/ap_en_tv/people_clay_aiken)

People cover, and everything.

monosylab1k
09-24-2008, 12:15 AM
Now this seems like more of a desperate publicity grab, to me. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080924/ap_en_tv/people_clay_aiken)

People cover, and everything.

:lmao wow, he tried for the double play. Got himself the hot Hollywood fashion accessory, a human baby, and then came out of the closet. Or rather, he told everyone he was out of the closet and they said "yeah we saw you walk out years ago"

Ballcox
09-24-2008, 09:27 AM
His mother was 'stunned'? Are you fucking kidding me? How can Aiken's mom not know he's gay? Parents know their kids, better than anyone else and she must have been in a whole ocean of denial to not know that kid was gay. End of rant, I'm done.

j-6
09-24-2008, 10:02 AM
:lmao wow, he tried for the double play. Got himself the hot Hollywood fashion accessory, a human baby, and then came out of the closet. Or rather, he told everyone he was out of the closet and they said "yeah we saw you walk out years ago"

Good point, Mono. Using this logic on Lohan, her next two desperate cries for publicity should be ''star-studded gay wedding'' and ''poverty-stricken baby adoption''. Unless one opts for the turkey baster.

I do know (through my line of work) that Ronson charged 3.5K an hour to DJ - four hour minimum - last year when one of my clients opened in the Venetian. I bet her price has skyrocketed since she hooked up with Lohan.

monosylab1k
09-24-2008, 10:09 AM
Good point, Mono. Using this logic on Lohan, her next two desperate cries for publicity should be ''star-studded gay wedding'' and ''poverty-stricken baby adoption''. Unless one opts for the turkey baster.

:lol yes. Althought I think the turkey baster will be the choice, adopting third-world orphans is out. Everyone wanted to copy Angelina, but they found out that it's tougher to buy a poor baby than they thought. Plus all those babies are African or Vietnamese or something weird, most of those celebrities were disappointed to find out that third world countries don't have a lot of blonde-hair, blue eye, beautiful Nazi posterchild orphans. So they've all decided to just make their own baby.

j-6
09-24-2008, 10:39 AM
:lol yes. Althought I think the turkey baster will be the choice, adopting third-world orphans is out. Everyone wanted to copy Angelina, but they found out that it's tougher to buy a poor baby than they thought. Plus all those babies are African or Vietnamese or something weird, most of those celebrities were disappointed to find out that third world countries don't have a lot of blonde-hair, blue eye, beautiful Nazi posterchild orphans. So they've all decided to just make their own baby.

One day some enterprising third-world dictator will offer his minions up for breeding so celebs can get a custom baby. Problem is, I don't think Hollywood can wait nine months for results unless they brought the mom home from Clusterfuckistan and made a reality show out of the process.