PDA

View Full Version : Stupid :bleeping: Office Manager

BacktoBasics
09-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Me: I filled out the form here you go. All I need is for you to sign it.

Fucking stuck up snotty office manager: Can you ask me that again?

Me: I just need you to sign it.

Bitch who needs to be punched: Can you ask me that again?

Me: I just need you to sign it. PLEASE!

Stupid assfuck bitch: Sure no problem.

I get it ok you fucking women with low self esteem and shitty lives and giant fat fucking asses can't fucking function without please and thankyous. Go. To. Fucking. Hell. Just fucking do your job. Not every god damn thing has to be about please and thank you just fucking do it. We can all suck each others dicks when the day is over. How fucking hard is it to simply do something if it needs to be done. I'm not asking for a favor I'm just asking for you to accomplish a normal work related activity. Fucking. Stupid. Bitches.

JoeChalupa
09-23-2008, 01:59 PM
I aim to please.

CubanMustGo
09-23-2008, 02:03 PM
You: I have no fucking courtesy, do this shit for me.
Anyone else: Fuck you, asshole.

Shelly
09-23-2008, 02:04 PM
It amazes me that you haven't gone postal on your workplace yet.

Should we be concerned?

ashbeeigh
09-23-2008, 02:17 PM
Is this the same one who received flowers?

BacktoBasics
09-23-2008, 02:21 PM
You: I have no fucking courtesy, do this shit for me.
Anyone else: Fuck you, asshole.

There's a job to be done. Sitting around wasting time with formalities is fucking pointless. I'm not rude I'm simply asking for what needs to be done.

Hand me the wrench
hand me the file
hand me the book
ring up the customer

just do your fucking job and be done with it. Not everything has to be all pretty and sugar coated.

Is this the same one who received flowers?

yes

ATRAIN
09-23-2008, 02:25 PM
For some reason I see B2B office life like Wesley's in "WANTED".

angel_luv
09-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Sitting around wasting time with formalities is pointless.

This comment would be incredibly ironic, if you composed your epic threads from your work desk.
Imagine- you having time to write a novel of a thread but not enough time to say please/ thank you. :lol

gatoloco
09-23-2008, 02:28 PM
maybe she's an etiquette coach.

ashbeeigh
09-23-2008, 02:31 PM
yes

Then this explains so much. She has allergies from the pollen. Her ears were clogged. They made her stupid.

BacktoBasics
This comment would be incredibly ironic, if you composed your epic threads from your work desk.
Imagine- you having time to write a novel of a thread but not enough time to say please/ thank you. :lol
That might have been the most insightful thing you've ever posted on this forum.

MannyIsGod
If we said please for every fucking request in the world then the world would be a happier place, Viva would get laid more often, Angel Luv woudln't care how many bills Kids had, and happiness would fly forth from every steaming pile of shit.

So please say please.

Slomo
09-23-2008, 02:33 PM
If we said please for every fucking request in the world then the world would be a happier place, Viva would get laid more often, Angel Luv woudln't care how many bills Kids had, and happiness would fly forth from every steaming pile of shit.

So please say please.

thank you

angel_luv
09-23-2008, 02:33 PM
If we said please for every request in the world then the world would be a happier place... Angel Luv woudln't care how many bills Kids had...
So please say please.

:lol

Thank you for that enlightening post. :lol

angel_luv
09-23-2008, 02:34 PM
:lol Slomo

MannyIsGod
09-23-2008, 02:36 PM
:lmao Slomo and Angel.

angel_luv
09-23-2008, 02:37 PM
That might have been the most insightful thing you've ever posted on this forum.

Must be the knowledge I reaped from reading all your informative post. :)

Shelly
09-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Perhaps you should try to get her fired?

BacktoBasics
09-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Perhaps you should try to get her fired?She's the owners wife.

Shelly
09-23-2008, 02:52 PM
She's the owners wife.

:lol Well, maybe you can kill her instead.

Anti.Hero
09-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Sounds like a classic case of age discrimination by imposing attitude through manners enforcement from a superior position.

I'd probably sue her or at the very least demand she be subject to 25 hours of sensitivity training.

JoeChalupa
09-23-2008, 02:53 PM
She's the owners wife.

Maybe she isn't pleased at home.

Bigzax
09-23-2008, 03:05 PM
She's the owners wife.

i was wondering why you folded and said please. :lol

RandomGuy
09-23-2008, 04:12 PM
There's a job to be done. Sitting around wasting time with formalities is fucking pointless. I'm not rude I'm simply asking for what needs to be done.

Hand me the wrench
hand me the file
hand me the book
ring up the customer

just do your fucking job and be done with it. Not everything has to be all pretty and sugar coated.

yes

That's not what I teach my kids.

I say often say "please" when I ask or tell them to do things, because I want them to say please when they ask for things.

It is simply a sign of respect for others.

Don't make me get all business college-y about the dollar value of people skills.

tp2021
09-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Don't make me get all business college-y about the dollar value of people skills.

PLEASE DON'T.

thanks in advance.

BacktoBasics
09-23-2008, 04:19 PM
That's not what I teach my kids.

I say often say "please" when I ask or tell them to do things, because I want them to say please when they ask for things.

It is simply a sign of respect for others.

Don't make me get all business college-y about the dollar value of people skills.Ok let me reboot my thoughts. I won't be critical of the people who utilize good people friendly skills. I'm fucking annoyed at the bitch for acting like its ok to talk to me like I'm a 5 year old. Thats the real problem. Its not that I failed to say please its that she acted like a snotty bitch about it. Life isn't perfect and sometimes people forget to say please and thank you. Its not an excuse to be an ass about it.

CosmicCowboy
09-23-2008, 04:20 PM
You need to kick it up a notch and start pissing in the ice cube trays.

BacktoBasics
09-23-2008, 04:22 PM
You need to kick it up a notch and start pissing in the ice cube trays.
Honestly I couldn't do it unless I really really hated someone. The guys in the back pissed all over one of the techs ice trays in the fridge outside. I felt sick to my stomach as he crunched away after finishing his ice tea.

CosmicCowboy
09-23-2008, 04:27 PM
:lmao

I picked the grossest thing I could think of in the context of your other pranks.

I can't believe it's already been done in your office and you watched the guy crunch the ice...:lmao

RandomGuy
09-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Ok let me reboot my thoughts. I won't be critical of the people who utilize good people friendly skills. I'm fucking annoyed at the bitch for acting like its ok to talk to me like I'm a 5 year old. Thats the real problem. Its not that I failed to say please its that she acted like a snotty bitch about it. Life isn't perfect and sometimes people forget to say please and thank you. Its not an excuse to be an ass about it.

That I can fully agree with.

BacktoBasics
09-23-2008, 04:36 PM
:lmao

I picked the grossest thing I could think of in the context of your other pranks.

I can't believe it's already been done in your office and you watched the guy crunch the ice...:lmaoabout 2 years ago. I still can't look at the guy with a straight face.

Solid D
09-23-2008, 06:00 PM
BacktoBasics,

Could it be that your office manager knows how you entertain yourself at work?

Could it be that she has noticed how you have stopped "doing all the little things to help people out and how the more you "avoid helping people the more fun" it has become for you?

Could it be that she has seen or heard about how you put customers on hold, even though you know the person they ask for isn't there, and then it rings back until the customer gets tired of holding and hangs up. Perhaps your boss has found out you do this and is sharing his frustrations with your office mgr. that he's constantly getting up to answer the ring back only to find out that the person they were holding for isn't even in the office.

Do you suppose your office mgr. is hip to the fact that when you write a deal up, you grab the original invoice and file, leave it in her room, and then watch the service guy dig around in the filing cabinet forever? This....even though he needs the file because he needs to know which trailer to pull around back to start a make ready.

Do you think she's heard a rumor that it might be you, who gets to work early and reads all the faxes before anyone else and stuffs important messages in between other fax sheets on unsuspecting employees desks?

What if she knows about you hiding the old saleslady's approvals and turndowns in your office?

What lies ahead? Will your office mgr. see from a hidden security camera she had installed that you like to put vaseline on people's cokes in the fridge?

Do you think "please" is all she will be asking for from you in the future?

Hey, I'm just asking.

Tits McGee
09-23-2008, 09:19 PM
BacktoBasics,

Could it be that she has noticed how you have stopped "doing all the little things to help people out and how the more you "avoid helping people the more fun" it has become for you?

Could it be that she has seen or heard about how you put customers on hold, even though you know the person they ask for isn't there, and then it rings back until the customer gets tired of holding and hangs up. Perhaps your boss has found out you do this and is sharing his frustrations with your office mgr. that he's constantly getting up to answer the ring back only to find out that the person they were holding for isn't even in the office.

Do you suppose your office mgr. is hip to the fact that when you write a deal up, you grab the original invoice and file, leave it in her room, and then watch the service guy dig around in the filing cabinet forever? This....even though he needs the file because he needs to know which trailer to pull around back to start a make ready.

Do you think she's heard a rumor that it might be you, who gets to work early and reads all the faxes before anyone else and stuffs important messages in between other fax sheets on unsuspecting employees desks?

What if she knows about you hiding the old saleslady's approvals and turndowns in your office?

What lies ahead? Will your office mgr. see from a hidden security camera she had installed that you like to put vaseline on people's cokes in the fridge?

Hey, I'm just asking.

Sociopaths don't think like that.

TDMVPDPOY
09-23-2008, 09:40 PM
falcon punch that shit

resistanze
09-23-2008, 09:44 PM
I like how B2B always gets punked at work and vents on here. Some damn good threads.

samikeyp
09-23-2008, 09:44 PM
While I agree that the world could use more courtesy, unless B2B asked his question in a snotty way, I have to agree with him. Saying "please" would have been nice but if you simply made your request in a professional manner, then I think she was kind of being a bitch with the whole "ask me that again" schtick.

CubanMustGo
09-23-2008, 11:33 PM
While I agree that the world could use more courtesy, unless B2B asked his question in a snotty way, I have to agree with him. Saying "please" would have been nice but if you simply made your request in a professional manner, then I think she was kind of being a bitch with the whole "ask me that again" schtick.

Given the attitude constantly on display by B2B I have no doubt there's another side to the story not told here.

BacktoBasics
09-24-2008, 08:55 AM
BacktoBasics,

Hey, I'm just asking.

This place is too cheap for hidden cameras. We couldn't even put color cameras up around the lot when were broken into every other weekend. She's not likely to be hip to what I'm doing because she only works 3 or 4 days out of the week and I'm smart enough to not fuck with people so regularly that their is a pattern.

I'm sick of lazy backasswards people running a perfectly good business into the ground. I'm tired of working hard around people who come in everday and don't give a shit. Its affected who I am. The little entertainment that I do get helps me get through the day. If the economy wasn't so stiff right now I'd have moved on.

Sociopaths don't think like that.

Thats possibly one of the greatest compliments I've ever recieved.

Given the attitude constantly on display by B2B I have no doubt there's another side to the story not told here.Just because I vent and share my strong opinions here on a forum with little consequence doesn't mean I rant and rave to people who determine my paychecks and future employment. The conversation was nearly verbatim with what was in the first post.

I said "please" dipshit. I caved because I had to. What other side is there? I gave in.

I. Hustle
09-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Maybe that is how she has fun. Don't ruin it for her dude

Sunshine
09-24-2008, 11:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE4YItih2eM

Medvedenko
09-24-2008, 01:34 PM
BtoB....just quit your obviously shitty job and get on with your life.
Life is way too short to worry and pine over small insignificant details....maybe rather than extolling the disdain you have you could actually do something productive and maybe one day actually contribute to society. Good luck buddy...guys like you are the backbone of society. Always complaining, never doing. The economy needs guys like you.

I. Hustle
09-24-2008, 01:45 PM
That was hurtful and mean. I believe an apology is in order

BacktoBasics
09-24-2008, 01:50 PM
BtoB....just quit your obviously shitty job and get on with your life.
Life is way too short to worry and pine over small insignificant details....maybe rather than extolling the disdain you have you could actually do something productive and maybe one day actually contribute to society. Good luck buddy...guys like you are the backbone of society. Always complaining, never doing. The economy needs guys like you.Go fuck yourself you arrogant little bitch. I work because it pays the bills. Good paying jobs don't grow on fucking trees unless your a diluted asshole like yourself. I contribute to myself and my customers I'm not obligated to contribute any further than that. I'm sure you feel like I owe you something or that I have no right to have an opinion because you're so much more of a contributor than I am. Well you're not.

I complain because I have right to vent wether you like it or not. Never once did I say my job doesn't get done. As a matter of fact my job description is to sell and nothing more. I'm 100% commission so my time wasted is simply my time not someone else's.

Go poke your eyes out.

Medvedenko
09-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Go fuck yourself you arrogant little bitch. I work because it pays the bills. Good paying jobs don't grow on fucking trees unless your a diluted asshole like yourself. I contribute to myself and my customers I'm not obligated to contribute any further than that. I'm sure you feel like I owe you something or that I have no right to have an opinion because you're so much more of a contributor than I am. Well you're not.

I complain because I have right to vent wether you like it or not. Never once did I say my job doesn't get done. As a matter of fact my job description is to sell and nothing more. I'm 100% commission so my time wasted is simply my time not someone else's.

Go poke your eyes out.

Ok I'll bite.......
You do the minimum...guess what result you'll achieve...the minimum. It's ok as long as you can understand that and realize that you are at the center of this malaise....no one else.....wouldn't life be a lot easier if you didn't have to complain. Of course it's your right to bitch and vent and I'm sure your overall intentions regarding your life aren't so misanthropic.

BacktoBasics
09-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Ok I'll bite.......
You do the minimum...guess what result you'll achieve...the minimum. It's ok as long as you can understand that and realize that you are at the center of this malaise....no one else.....wouldn't life be a lot easier if you didn't have to complain. Of course it's your right to bitch and vent and I'm sure your overall intentions regarding your life aren't so misanthropic.I do the minimum because I'm tired of helping people for nothing. What part of 100% commission don't you get. I helped out to be a nice person but its futile. I don't earn more money from it and my life isn't any easier. I don't give a minimum effort with my customers because they pay my bills not my employer. I know I'm the center of all of this. Thats why I call myself "me" and not "you". DOING MINIMAL FOR THEM DOESN'T EQUATE TO MINIMAL WORK RESULTS OR A LOWER PAYCHECK.

My point is that I used to make an effort to help others out simply to be nice and nothing more. Fuck. That. Shit. I get nothing out of it. Especially not the satisfaction of being a nice fella because these people are ungrateful annoying assholes who care even less about the feelings of others than I do.

She was an obnoxious bitch to sit there and talk to me like I'm a misbehaving 5 year old. Then you call me miserable and minimal because of that. Fucking stupid.

Medvedenko
09-24-2008, 05:00 PM
I do the minimum because I'm tired of helping people for nothing. What part of 100% commission don't you get. I helped out to be a nice person but its futile. I don't earn more money from it and my life isn't any easier. I don't give a minimum effort with my customers because they pay my bills not my employer. I know I'm the center of all of this. Thats why I call myself "me" and not "you". DOING MINIMAL FOR THEM DOESN'T EQUATE TO MINIMAL WORK RESULTS OR A LOWER PAYCHECK.

My point is that I used to make an effort to help others out simply to be nice and nothing more. Fuck. That. Shit. I get nothing out of it. Especially not the satisfaction of being a nice fella because these people are ungrateful annoying assholes who care even less about the feelings of others than I do.

She was an obnoxious bitch to sit there and talk to me like I'm a misbehaving 5 year old. Then you call me miserable and minimal because of that. Fucking stupid.

Dude, thanks for the clarification. Oh, and I get that in 100% commission world the customer is the main focus. Remember how YOU feel about your boss or the co-workers is how your making it out to be. You put meaning on it. No one should dictate your happiness or sadness.

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Dude, thanks for the clarification. Oh, and I get that in 100% commission world the customer is the main focus. Remember how YOU feel about your boss or the co-workers is how your making it out to be. You put meaning on it. No one should dictate your happiness or sadness.

:lmao @ the life coach getting life coached by a Laker fan.

BacktoBasics
09-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Removing value from a situation is pretty fundamental. I'm not saying its bad advice but to come in and rip me for being annoyed at the shortcomings of others or down right not liking a bitch for being...a bitch, is pretty fucking silly.

Medvedenko
09-24-2008, 05:10 PM

Hmmm...please explain your message.

Medvedenko
09-24-2008, 05:11 PM
Removing value from a situation is pretty fundamental. I'm not saying its bad advice but to come in and rip me for being annoyed at the shortcomings of others or down right not liking a bitch for being...a bitch, is pretty fucking silly.

I didn't say she wasn't a bitch. I'm just saying the more you see her as a bitch, the more you'll get it.

BacktoBasics
09-24-2008, 05:11 PM
Hmmm...please explain your message.enough.

/thread

Medvedenko
09-24-2008, 05:12 PM
enough.

/thread

I'm glad I could help.......

BacktoBasics
09-24-2008, 05:15 PM
I'm glad I could help.......What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I. Hustle
09-24-2008, 05:16 PM
:lol @ Medvedenko

Sure noone should dictate a persons happiness but in the real world sometimes we work for or with people that truly suck. It is not easy to be nice to people that basically just use you and they think you don't know it. So by not helping those people then yes you are doing less work so to speak but why go "the extra mile" to help some other dude when they go the extra mile to take your credit?

jack sommerset
09-24-2008, 05:16 PM
b2b.......Unless u own the business donot work for anyone for 100% commission. RV sales, I can only imagine how BS that can be. Politics and pay. Some of my family was in the car business for YEARS. Ridiculous culture. Shitty people.

Medvedenko
09-24-2008, 05:17 PM
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Thanks!

Medvedenko
09-24-2008, 05:18 PM
:lol @ Medvedenko

Sure noone should dictate a persons happiness but in the real world sometimes we work for or with people that truly suck. It is not easy to be nice to people that basically just use you and they think you don't know it. So by not helping those people then yes you are doing less work so to speak but why go "the extra mile" to help some other dude when they go the extra mile to take your credit?

Than just stop "working" and start Living.....

BacktoBasics
09-24-2008, 05:19 PM
b2b.......Unless u own the business donot work for anyone for 100% commission. RV sales, I can only imagine how BS that can be. Politics and pay. Some of my family was in the car business for YEARS. Ridiculous culture. Shitty people.
I make 20% of profit less 6% of dealer cost back to the house. I have no hourly, no base pay, no paid vacation, no health insurance, no salary. If I sell nothing I don't even get a paycheck stub with the number 0 on it. I'm 100% commission. I do get to take a shit for free.

I. Hustle
09-24-2008, 05:23 PM
Than just stop "working" and start Living.....

:lol yeah alright brutha. You know of any rich dudes that are waiting around to pay my bills?

Medvedenko
09-24-2008, 05:23 PM
I make 20% of profit less 6% of dealer cost back to the house. I have no hourly, no base pay, no paid vacation, no health insurance, no salary. If I sell nothing I don't even get a paycheck stub with the number 0 on it. I'm 100% commission. I do get to take a shit for free.

Wow.....why again are you working at this job. Obviously there must be some merit in what you're doing.

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2008, 05:24 PM

Only till the office manager gets the new stall doors put in.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:5pRyq10p8_g77M:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l139/reconstructor24/PayToiletcopy.jpg

Medvedenko
09-24-2008, 05:25 PM
:lol yeah alright brutha. You know of any rich dudes that are waiting around to pay my bills?

Yeah, that's a little too easy, you're right. I'm not saying Living is free...

BacktoBasics
09-24-2008, 05:25 PM
Wow.....why again are you working at this job. Obviously there must be some merit in what you're doing.at its low I can earn 45K at its high I can probably push past 60k. Show me another job with that kind of pay. Where I don't work nights, sundays or have to travel.

oh and I'd like to post on the internet 5 or 6 hours a day too.

BacktoBasics
09-24-2008, 05:27 PM
I'd love to be self employed. I could do well on my own but startup money isn't easy to come by.

JamStone
09-24-2008, 05:29 PM
We can all suck each others dicks when the day is over.

Now that's a progressive work environment.