PDA

View Full Version : Which Fan Will Abandon This Forum First?

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 07:01 PM
dirk4mvp- the front-runner for this poll. Disappeared last year after the Colts home loss to the Chargers and wasn't seen for months.

monosylab1k- had an epic meltdown after last years playoff loss and has come back this year even more bitter. Could another letdown this year send him packing?

J.T.- always good for a meltdown and I heard he's no longer sober, watch out. Could another loss to the Chargers be his breaking point?

ducks- nothing seems to phase this guy but another disappointing Chargers season may be the end for him.

johnsmith- right now he is riding high cheering on the most overrated team in the AFC. (beaten Raiders, gift from Hochuli, and gift from Saints kicker) Once the Broncos luck runs out will he gut it out and accept the Chargers winning the AFC West, again.

thetruth- thougth I'd throw him in here. He's already abandoned this forum, maybe he'll make a return, only to leave again, this time with johnsmith.

Cowboys Fans- this is your year, at least that is what you tell us. The regular season doesn't mean shit. If you can't win a playoff game this year will you stick it out or hide your heads in the sand?

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 07:03 PM
I thought about including myself, but what would be the point. The Chargers are 1-2 and I'm still here running my mouth.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Damn, that's pretty ballsy. Talking shit with more than 3/4 of the season left. No wonder you didn't include yourself. That takes a lot courage.

TheSanityAnnex
09-23-2008, 07:19 PM
lighten up.

Flight3107
09-23-2008, 07:28 PM
I pick that faggot TSA

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Cowboy fans are a solid pick. They haven't been favorited like this for a while, and with the last couple year's failures, this could be the tipping point. Although they come in masses, they'll surely flock in masses also.

BUMP
09-23-2008, 07:43 PM
i'll still be here even if we lose our first game again. not like i brag a whole lot about my team. i know we have the best shot at the Superbowl that we've had in over 10 years, but im not an asshole that runs my mouth constantly.

dirk4mvp might disappear for a little bit, just because he comes and goes in waves. randomly, not just when the Colts lose. so he's unpredictable, but he'll come back even if he does

monosylab will always be here

JT will still be here because the Colts dont have a lot of expectations right now anyway

ducks isnt going anywhere ever unfortunately

johnsmith is my pick cause he talks a lot of shit and his team is backing it up, but the journey will soon end my friend. will he be rattled or will he keep his composure when it happens?

thetruth i have no idea who that is

Cowboyfans might leave but they will always be replaced by others, too many Cowboy fans to completely leave at once

samikeyp
09-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Cowboys Fans- this is your year, at least that is what you tell us. The regular season doesn't mean shit. If you can't win a playoff game this year will you stick it out or hide your heads in the sand?

So if the Cowboys do their December dive (which they have done the last two years) and I still stick it out (which I have the last two years and before) am I still a Cowboys fan?

Just curious. ;)

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-23-2008, 08:29 PM
I pick that faggot TSA

TheTruth
09-23-2008, 08:34 PM
Charger fan deserves to talk all the shit he can right now. He's had a tough existence.
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:QBBTYlKbAQVB7M:http://www.advantagefixtures.com/jpgs/productline/trophycases/wallcasesdtr70.jpg

Spuradicator
09-23-2008, 09:39 PM
I pick JohnSmith, cause Im hating Cutler right now.

Reggie Miller
09-23-2008, 09:44 PM
Favorite AFC Team = Colts
Favorite NFC Team = Bucs

I am wrtitng in myself as the fan most likely to abandon first.

monosylab1k
09-23-2008, 10:07 PM
monosylab1k- had an epic meltdown after last years playoff loss and has come back this year even more bitter. Could another letdown this year send him packing?

After losing Brady and letting Jerry Faggot Porter back up his shit talking, I don't see how this season could get any worse. If they play like ass against the Niners in 2 weeks, I'll openly root for tanking the rest of the season. We need a few more young defensive stars anyways. Either way, I won't disappear, I'll still have my middle finger pointed in the general direction of Southern California and their whiny ass running back.

At this point the only guaranteed win left on the schedule is week 6 since we own that team :smokin

johnsmith
09-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Oh, it will without a doubt be me. I'd hate to go all "ironic pick" here, but I'm the most overly sensative football fan that I know and I admit it.

I will also say however that I usually just celebrate my teams wins and don't generally talk shit about other people's teams because I know how much it sucks for your team to lose....................up until I ran into ducks. That dude is just so fucking dumb he deserves to be made fun of...........all other Chargers fans are just collateral damage.

Trainwreck2100
09-23-2008, 11:00 PM
In truthy's defense his posting's gone down considerably since he got a job and a girl.

J.T.
09-23-2008, 11:08 PM
It's not really a secret that I'm not sober anymore but let's just say the terms "rolling balls" and "tripping my ass off" come out of my mouth a lot more than they used to.

My fallback plan is to jump on the Cowboys bandwagon if the Colts continue sucking. I figure the Cowboys fans here would be happy to have me since that's how they become Cowboys fans too.

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 11:10 PM
My fallback plan is to jump on the Cowboys bandwagon if the Colts continue sucking. I figure the Cowboys fans here would be happy to have me since that's how they become Cowboys fans too.

neat. be sure to send me an application when that goes down. do i get an official Cowboys nation fancard with my name on it?

J.T.
09-23-2008, 11:12 PM
neat. be sure to send me an application when that goes down. do i get an official Cowboys nation fancard with my name on it?

I heard if you call in the next five minutes you get an extra set of sham wow's and a free Romo jersey so I am seriously considering it.

Reggie Miller
09-23-2008, 11:17 PM
If you are from Indiana, you have to stick with the Colts. They are the closest thing to "real" football this state has seen since Purdue in the 1930's....

J.T.
09-23-2008, 11:21 PM
Of course I'm sticking with the Colts... getting back on top of the division will be tough but not out of sight. I actually like the Colts chances as a wild card team.

dirk4mvp
09-23-2008, 11:25 PM
I heard if you call in the next five minutes you get an extra set of sham wow's and a free Romo jersey so I am seriously considering it.

If they throw in a TO bobblehead, I'm in.

Reggie Miller
09-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Of course I'm sticking with the Colts... getting back on top of the division will be tough but not out of sight. I actually like the Colts chances as a wild card team.

I didn't seriously doubt you, FWIW. :toast

Reggie Miller
09-23-2008, 11:27 PM
If they throw in a TO bobblehead, I'm in.

Get behind me, Satan!

IronMexican
09-24-2008, 12:19 AM
I will cheer my Raiders till forever!:downspin:

DBryant88
09-24-2008, 08:06 AM
this is our year and their aint nobody in the NFL that can stop us now!!!

dirk4mvp
09-24-2008, 09:24 AM
lol at Dynasty. The faggot voted for me cause he thinks it's funny to post child molestation jokes.

Private Joker
09-24-2008, 01:00 PM
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

samikeyp
09-24-2008, 04:08 PM
It's not really a secret that I'm not sober anymore but let's just say the terms "rolling balls" and "tripping my ass off" come out of my mouth a lot more than they used to.

Yeah, I have been bandwagoning since 1974.

J.T.
09-24-2008, 04:20 PM
Yeah, I have been bandwagoning since 1974.

So that makes you like the Cowboys fanclub president then?

jack sommerset
09-24-2008, 04:22 PM
I am thinking Thunderdan and his Browns. He may have left already.

samikeyp
09-24-2008, 05:21 PM
So that makes you like the Cowboys fanclub president then?

Well, yes of the "unlike a lot of our fellow fans, we actually stick by our team" club. There are a lot fewer of us. :lol

TheTruth
09-24-2008, 05:47 PM
In truthy's defense his posting's gone down considerably since he got a job and a girl.

Fucking work....

DBryant88
09-25-2008, 08:25 AM
Well, yes of the "unlike a lot of our fellow fans, we actually stick by our team" club. There are a lot fewer of us. :lol

your dumb I should be president

Reggie Miller
09-25-2008, 08:28 AM

No, it my dumb.

:rolleyes

:rolleyes

johnsmith
09-25-2008, 08:44 AM
How did this become a thread about who is bandwagoning and who will abandon their team?

The question was who will abandon this forum.

JudynTX
09-25-2008, 09:13 AM
Good, I did not make this list! I voted for ducks.

alltimerusherE.Smith
09-25-2008, 12:00 PM

i should i am the all time rusher and the dancing with the stars champions

Private Joker
09-25-2008, 01:38 PM

johnsmith
09-25-2008, 01:40 PM

Worst troll ever..........

stretch
09-25-2008, 02:47 PM
How did this become a thread about who is bandwagoning and who will abandon their team?

The question was who will abandon this forum.

lol cutler fans

monosylab1k
09-25-2008, 02:49 PM
If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true.

Reggie Miller
09-25-2008, 03:12 PM
If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true.

Only if you let me have your sweet bike and take it off jumps and stuff.

Epic Fail
09-25-2008, 06:28 PM

surprisingly it took me a while to find this one

FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFA ILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFA ILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFA ILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFA ILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL

this troll just makes me mad:ihit

monosylab1k
09-25-2008, 09:08 PM
nothing Full Metal Jacket related can fail.

Still not my troll tho.

samikeyp
09-25-2008, 10:33 PM
I will say what I said in the Fairweather fan thread in the Spurs forum:

Fairweather fans and bandwagoners should be shot. :)

DBryant88
09-26-2008, 08:11 AM
amen

Evan
09-26-2008, 10:51 AM

I hear more non Cowboy fans say that then I do Cowboy fans.

ducks
09-26-2008, 11:03 AM
stupid thread forum

N4th4n
09-26-2008, 11:13 AM
stupid thread forum

you're just pissed you are not winning. :bang

vander
09-26-2008, 05:22 PM
sweet, I had no idea that there were other Charger fans here. :toast

the only thing that can stop SD this year is Cottrell.

vander
09-26-2008, 05:26 PM
I will say what I said in the Fairweather fan thread in the Spurs forum:

Fairweather fans and bandwagoners should be shot. :)

Fairweather fans and bandwagoners are the most important fans, I salute them. without them, what would motivate owners to put a good product on the field? their fans would pay up regardless. sure there are some owners with pride, but I'd say most of them are in it just for the $$$$$

Private Joker
09-27-2008, 10:35 AM
surprisingly it took me a while to find this one

FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFA ILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFA ILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFA ILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFA ILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL

this troll just makes me mad:ihit

monosylab1k
10-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Considering the complete silence thus far after this weeks loss (and especially considering those douchebags are constantly on here talking shit and blaming refs for everything), Charger Fan of any sort MUST be the frontrunner to win this poll now.

Obstructed_View
10-06-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm waiting until the Cowboys give up 40 points to Arizona before I vote.

SpursFanFirst
10-06-2008, 10:52 AM

C'mon JT...

A) You've gotta go down with the ship. You stick by your team when they suck.
I'm a Notre Dame fan. I know what I'm talking about! :lol

B) Not all Cowboys fans are bandwagon fans.
I was raised in San Antonio. Since we didn't have a NFL team, the Cowboys were it (blech - Oilers!). I've followed that team to this day.

vander
10-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Considering the complete silence thus far after this weeks loss (and especially considering those douchebags are constantly on here talking shit and blaming refs for everything), Charger Fan of any sort MUST be the frontrunner to win this poll now.

the bolts are all right, they are just tanking until Cottrell gets fired :downspin:

Thunder Dan
10-06-2008, 03:18 PM
there is always a spot on the Browns Bandwagon for all of the mentioned posters

johnsmith
11-30-2008, 11:18 PM
I would say the answer turned out to be the thread starter himself.............Funny how things work out.

IronMexican
12-01-2008, 12:41 AM
Definitely TSA abandoned this section.

Dr. Gonzo
12-01-2008, 01:12 AM
I bet he comes back on and claims to be busy with school, work or some other bullshit.

J.T.
12-01-2008, 01:20 AM
I bet he comes back on and claims to be busy with school, work or some other bullshit.

That's usually what they do

TheSanityAnnex
12-01-2008, 08:25 PM
I've had nothing to discuss and no team to smack but my own. I've changed my avatar accordingly.

Slinkyman
12-03-2008, 12:15 AM
I've had nothing to discuss and no team to smack but my own. I've changed my avatar accordingly.

at least you have the kings...

TheSanityAnnex
12-03-2008, 04:31 AM
at least you have the kings.........don't forget the Padres.

dirk4mvp
12-03-2008, 10:14 AM
Funny how humble you act since your team is a steaming pile of dog shit.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-03-2008, 07:21 PM
:lol

NorCal510
12-03-2008, 09:01 PM
lol fail

dirk4mvp
12-14-2008, 09:26 PM
I vote OP. Nothing like a last minute comeback win against the mighty Chiefs!

ducks
12-14-2008, 10:33 PM
chargers get a break and win next week and bills beat denver
chargers still can get in