PDA

View Full Version : So I was walking by a trash can today....

Blake
09-24-2008, 11:27 AM
(This was a big outdoor trash can that was near the building's door.)

I noticed that there was a nice big butterfly hanging out on the side of the can so I thought I would take a closer look at it. After I got a little closer, I noticed that there were a bunch of cocoons and a few caterpillars crawling around the side and thought, "wow, so this is where butterflies come from....the trash can."

Then I noticed one cocoon that was near the bottom of the can that had little ants crawling all over it. The cocoon itself was shaking and moving back and forth to which at first I thought it was the ants trying to move it, but it was instead the b-fly himself trying to shake these ants off.

I thought, "wow, I better help this poor fella", so I took my water bottle and tried to wash the ants off.

Well, the ants washed off, but so did the b-fly in his cocoon and he fell to the ground in front of the can. "Oops", I was thinking, "that didn't work......but at least he's in the soft grassy area now, so he should be ok.."

But then I noticed a few feet away was a small ant hill. I thought I had better move the poor guy, so I took out my ball point pen and tried to move him over with it. I guess cocoons are more fragile than I thought, because I poked part of it open and saw either a leg or an antenna pop out, I'm not sure which.

Well, I knew I couldn't leave it there next to the ant hill and I couldn't move it with my pen, so I ran to my car, got a piece of paper, came back and scooped it up and moved it to a nearby window ledge on the building.

"Ok" I thought, "it will be safe here", but no sooner had those words popped in my head than I heard some tweet-tweets to which I noticed a near-by bird's nest up in the tree.

Well, I couldn't let the birds get it so I scooped it back up and put it on the back seat of my car. I figured I would take it home, put it in a nice bowl or something and help him get to full butterfly-hood.

I then remembered that I left a bag back in the building so I ran back in to get it and told my new butterfly friend to "sit tight" and that "I'll be right back".

Well, I got to talking to a buddy inside the building and let time pass before I realized that I had a butterfly out in my car with the sun coming down and the windows rolled up. I don't know what the heat threshold for b-flies are, but I ran back any way.

I got to my car and threw my bag in the back seat on the opposite side where I had laid the b-fly. I got in the car and looked back to check on him, but he was gone!

I thought, "wow, maybe he sprouted wings and flew somewhere in the back of my car or is on the floor board somewhere". I searched all over the car but couldn't find him. I figured that he probably had flown out when I had opened the door and just didn't see him.

Then when I got to my destination, I picked up my bag from the bag seat and lo and behold, there was crushed cocoon under the bag.....
apparently, he had shaken and rolled his to the other side of the back seat...

I left him there, went to the car wash and sucked him up with the vacuum.

I'm glad to say, I think he's finally in a better place.

BacktoBasics
09-24-2008, 11:29 AM
Flawless

Jame Gumb
09-24-2008, 11:32 AM
I will hunt you down!

DisAsTerBot
09-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Flawless

indeed

Bigzax
09-24-2008, 11:40 AM
the road to hell is paved with good intentions...:wakeup

Fragile Cocoon
09-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Your a real dick head!

hungry Ant
09-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Now how am I going to feed my family asshole!

NFO
09-24-2008, 11:53 AM
Where is PETI when you need them

People for the
Ethical
Treatment of
Insects

Bigzax
09-24-2008, 11:53 AM
can you milk a butterfly?

Slomo
09-24-2008, 12:01 PM
can you milk a butterfly?

Where do you think butter milk comes from?

ORION
09-24-2008, 12:02 PM
has anyone ever smelled moth balls ?

I Love Me Some Me
09-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Should've just let nature take it's course.

The natural order of things would've had those ants eat that butterfly. Now, not only is the butterfly dead, but the ants had to look elsewhere for food, possibly going without a meal, or possibly seeking food somewhere that led to their death.

Don't fuck with nature.

ORION
09-24-2008, 12:06 PM
Should've just let nature take it's course.

The natural order of things would've had those ants eat that butterfly. Now, not only is the butterfly dead, but the ants had to look elsewhere for food, possibly going without a meal, or possibly seeking food somewhere that led to their death.

Don't fuck with nature.

or it will fuck with you

JudynTX
09-24-2008, 12:09 PM
:lol :lol Oh Blake! You bug freak!

Last Comic Standing
09-24-2008, 12:10 PM
Where do you think butter milk comes from?

From your Mother! what can she give but her milk (insert rim shot)

Last Comic Standing
09-24-2008, 12:11 PM
has anyone ever smelled moth balls ?

Why not ask Blake next time your tea bagging him?

ORION
09-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Why not ask Blake next time your tea bagging him?

I can't tea bag him when you two are making out or can I ?

First Comic Sitting
09-24-2008, 12:14 PM
From your Mother! what can she give but her milk (insert rim shot)

have a seat pal.

Last Comic Standing
09-24-2008, 12:17 PM
I can't tea bag him when you two are making out or can I ?

Sure you can just relax and steep for a awhile

ORION
09-24-2008, 12:22 PM
Sure you can just relax and steep for a awhile

:lol cool thanks !

ORION's tea bag
09-24-2008, 12:26 PM
I am worn out from last night give me a break already!

ORION
09-24-2008, 12:29 PM

F-ing awesome ! I have a troll !
by the way sorry about that. I shaved you last night and you were just so smooth that I had to let others know about your smoothness

NFO
09-24-2008, 12:30 PM

When you are tea bagging the family pet you don't deserve a break, now cowboy up and go visit Blake later on today.

ORION's Shaver
09-24-2008, 12:36 PM
F-ing awesome ! I have a troll !
by the way sorry about that. I shaved you last night and you were just so smooth that I had to let others know about your smoothness

You couldn't use a disposable for that asshole?

ORION
09-24-2008, 12:38 PM
You couldn't use a disposable for that asshole?

dang it ! this should be ORION's Tweezers because I pluck my ball hairs one at a time.

NFO
09-24-2008, 12:46 PM
dang it ! this should be ORION's Tweezers because I pluck my ball hairs one at a time.

This lady

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/marcantonic/TPT.jpg

said thank god you have a small pacakge otherwise it could take you hours instead of minutes.

JudynTX
09-24-2008, 12:49 PM
This thread started out being about a freaking butterfly. :lmao

Now, not so much.

ORION
09-24-2008, 12:51 PM
This lady

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/marcantonic/TPT.jpg

said thank god you have a small pacakge otherwise it could take you hours instead of minutes.
look, I know your trying but your not as funny as my trolls. thanks

NFO
09-24-2008, 12:54 PM
look, I know your trying but your not as funny as my trolls. thanks

Trying :rollin hardly

Your trolls are funny. I just just playing along.

:bking

ORION
09-24-2008, 01:00 PM
Trying :rollin hardly

Your trolls are funny. I just just playing along.

:bking

oh well never mind. keep it up

ORION's ass
09-24-2008, 01:24 PM

Can you get a mirror and finish the job in the back?

ORION's hairy arm
09-24-2008, 01:28 PM
Don't forget to shave me also douche bag!

NFO
09-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Can you get a mirror and finish the job in the back?

Sorry to many dingleberries to deal with.

ORIONs dingleberries
09-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Sorry to many dingleberries to deal with.

Sub out the work!

ORION
09-24-2008, 02:58 PM
:lmao:lmao