PDA

View Full Version : 1250 The Zone

sonnytris
09-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Congradulation guys....you FINALLY found a subject that will attract callers to your show. But to talk about it for three days is enough. Talk about the baseball wildcard and sundays football game but get off the dam lesbian game of basketball. Try to get callers to talk about sports and not about who likes womens basketball....That can be done by doing a survey and not spend three hours a day taking calls . What is funny is seeing the fat nascar girl playing basketball in college..........seeing her rumble down the court and by the way she finally learned to read the baseball scores the correct way
She quotes on her myspace that she is not a expert but is a fan ...Well now she sounds like a expert on who should go to see girls BB and not a fan??
Its funny how a little air time will make us forget where we came from..
sonny

mouse
09-24-2008, 06:27 PM
()___)))_____________)~

AlamoSpursFan
09-24-2008, 06:48 PM
(Reason for edit: Hit a bump...don't surf and drive, kids)

I'm not going to dignify your retarded, 5th grade level personal attacks on the lovely and talented Dawn with a response...

I just want to point out that you're listening, aren't you fuckstick?

:lmao

PeterBurns
09-24-2008, 09:58 PM
As Shaggy once said...."Wasn't me"
Kori will verify the IP address. I swear.

David Oliver
09-24-2008, 10:25 PM
She quotes on her myspace that she is not a expert but is a fan ...Well now she sounds like a expert on who should go to see girls BB and not a fan??
Its funny how a little air time will make us forget where we came from..
sonny

Interesting.

He's been to her MySpace page? This guy sounds a little obsessed with the NASCAR babe.

A stalker, perhaps?

One thing is clear: he's spent the last three days listening to her. Wonder if he'll be listening tomorrow? Need I wonder?

purist
09-25-2008, 07:56 AM
Well, since someone else brought this up. There is a growing distinction between 1250 and 760, which I have noticed over the past few months.

STSA has grown on me a bit. Couldn't reallly get it during SPurs season, but with football here, Taylor, etal are separating themselves from the pack. He makes Cowboys truly seem like a local home team, which for all intents and purposes they are. Seem to go a bit deeper into analysis, etc.

Zone seems to stay a the surface a lot more, attempting to reach the casual fan versus the hardcore fan. Trying to be everything to everybody. Like I said, 760 seems more hardcore, and I like that, for now.

Note to both stations: avoid NASCAR whenever you can, and talk more high school football. Have more coaches and players on, engage the community through the sport that unites us the most -- high school football. Small town? yes. But its who we are. High school football, Longhorns, Aggies, Spurs and Cowboys. I think the Thompson Bros. get it.

Just my two cents.

sonnytris
09-25-2008, 09:17 AM
I have been a listner for a while but only to see what stupid "topic" will be the format for the rest of the 2 1/2 hours. You can tell by the market share that the show is doomed.
By the way I also wonder if the new BMP and Spurs sponsership has anything with Miss Basketball thing with the Silverstars??????????????
I'm sure that anyone who listens are groupies from the old Chris 'KTSA' show.
This show is supposed to be about local sports??????????? not a comedy show
The show prior this one is funny..They have a lot of sports discussion between the two thompson brothers and they are also very funny and the SHOW HAS A FLOW TO IT .
They do not talk over each other
Yes I do listen when i can but that does not mean that I love Chris and Miss Basketball and the poor sole that sits with them.
I do not hate the show but man they have been given a show with great time slot and they could do a lot with it but they decide to be comedians and try to push the envelpoe with sexy stuff.
Chris its not the old show its a sports show

Horn Tooter
09-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Trying to talk to the radio people in this city is like trying to explain to Canadians how to make real Mexican food. They just don't get it. They want to use their ingredients, they want to use store bought tortillas. And many of the radio hosts don't like criticisms and they take it personal and i found Duel ,Jason Thompson and others put you on their shit list so keep that in mind when you are tossing in your 2 cents worth.

Bigzax
09-25-2008, 11:32 AM
not much for silverstars talk on cowboys vs redskins week...but i may have missed segments where they had guests or nfl talk...

glad the thompson bros are back...i catch them if i get out of work early...mostly on fridays...

what's up with the lack of advertising though for 1250?

i want you to get in the game and give the ticket a real run for their money so that they can have incentive to improve too...

p.s. to the ticket...nothing personal pete, but please free czabe...thx!

AlamoSpursFan
09-25-2008, 01:03 PM
STSA has grown on me a bit. Couldn't reallly get it during SPurs season, but with football here, Taylor, etal are separating themselves from the pack. He makes Cowboys truly seem like a local home team, which for all intents and purposes they are. Seem to go a bit deeper into analysis, etc.[ /quote]

You obviously don't listen to The Zone then...Dawn, Chris and Jason talk plenty of Cowboys and they aren't sleep inducing like Taylor. Who did the Tickrah send to Cowboys training camp?

[quote]Note to both stations: avoid NASCAR whenever you can

Why? Because you don't like it? Oh, I forgot, it is all about you. Do some research into the massive popularity of NASCAR and get back to me.

Just my two cents.

Want your change?

pickle girl
09-25-2008, 01:17 PM
After Andrew Ashwood left the shit was never the same.

purist
09-25-2008, 01:18 PM
[quote]STSA has grown on me a bit. Couldn't reallly get it during SPurs season, but with football here, Taylor, etal are separating themselves from the pack. He makes Cowboys truly seem like a local home team, which for all intents and purposes they are. Seem to go a bit deeper into analysis, etc.[ /quote]

You obviously don't listen to The Zone then...Dawn, Chris and Jason talk plenty of Cowboys and they aren't sleep inducing like Taylor. Who did the Tickrah send to Cowboys training camp?

Why? Because you don't like it? Oh, I forgot, it is all about you. Do some research into the massive popularity of NASCAR and get back to me.

Want your change?

MAn, why so defensive?
I listen to both 1250 and 760. Been a Cowboy fan since 1970 or so when I was just a kid. IMO, the 1250 crew only begins to scratch the surface. They take more of the pop culture view of the Cowboys and sports in general. I think that's by design. I think that's Duel's style. I'm just saying I prefer Taylor's approach to the Cowboys, that's all. Now others on the zone, take a different approach e.g. Alexander and the Tompsons. Just saying the afternoon show is not as much sports as it is sports through the lens of pop culture. Nothing wrong with it, just not my preference.

As for NASCAR, if I'm wrong, the numbers will prove it. I just don't like hearing about something I don't even like watching. And yes, it is about me. I control the radio and I shut it off or change the station when NASCAR Talk comes on. So, I'm not a redneck. So what!

chill out a little man.

AlamoSpursFan
09-25-2008, 01:29 PM
I have been a listner for a while but only to see what stupid "topic" will be the format for the rest of the 2 1/2 hours. You can tell by the market share that the show is doomed.

And yet you seem to know about comedians and sexy stuff, which happens in the 7:00 hour.

By the way I also wonder if the new BMP and Spurs sponsership has anything with Miss Basketball thing with the Silverstars??????????????

The lovely and talented Dawn has been a supporter of the Silver Stars since the day the got here, genius. She talked about them on KTSA, long before BMP was ever a Spurs sponsor. Does your brain see the words your fingers are typing when you post?

I'm sure that anyone who listens are groupies from the old Chris 'KTSA' show.

I'm sure you're an idiot.

This show is supposed to be about local sports??????????? not a comedy show

When did the show become The sonnytris show? Have you been hired as a BMP program director? Until either of those things happen (and I'm not holding my breath) do us all a favor and change the station or shut the fuck up.

The show prior this one is funny..They have a lot of sports discussion between the two thompson brothers and they are also very funny and the SHOW HAS A FLOW TO IT .

You're right. Listen to that one then.

Yes I do listen when i can but that does not mean that I love Chris and Miss Basketball and the poor sole that sits with them.
I do not hate the show but man they have been given a show with great time slot and they could do a lot with it but they decide to be comedians and try to push the envelpoe with sexy stuff.
Chris its not the old show its a sports show

"the poor sole that sits with them"? So Jason's the bottom of a shoe now?

You listen, you visit the lovely and talented Dawn's myspace, you post crap about her on MySA.com, and in here. I think you are obsessed with her, and I must advise you, my friend, that the line forms behind yours truly. And I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Bigzax
09-25-2008, 01:40 PM
dude, ASF, why don't you just ask dawn out already...:lol

purist
09-25-2008, 01:40 PM
Dude, are you Chris Duel, Dawn Murphy or Jason Minix? Cuz you're taking this stuff way too personal.

AlamoSpursFan
09-25-2008, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=AlamoSpursFan;2787953]

MAn, why so defensive?

Because Dawn and Chris are people I consider friends. And yes, I know them better than just as a listener or caller. I tend to bristle a bit when people attack my friends, especially personal attacks like the idiot who started this thread.

As for NASCAR, if I'm wrong, the numbers will prove it. I just don't like hearing about something I don't even like watching. And yes, it is about me. I control the radio and I shut it off or change the station when NASCAR Talk comes on. So, I'm not a redneck. So what!

I think you just proved my point there, but I'm kinda busy at work at the moment. I'll revisit it later this evening after a Schlitz or 6.

chill out a little man.

Later.

Big Worm
09-25-2008, 01:47 PM
Dude,you're taking this stuff way too personal.

If you didn't get any pussy and drove a truck that said Lay's wouldn't you be pissed?

AlamoSpursFan
09-25-2008, 01:49 PM
dude, ASF, why don't you just ask dawn out already...:lol

Well besides the fact that she can do a hell of a lot better than me, Mrs. ASF wouldn't appreciate it very much.

AlamoSpursFan
09-25-2008, 01:50 PM
If you didn't get any pussy and drove a truck that said Lay's wouldn't you be pissed?

Mouse FTW!!!

Bigzax
09-25-2008, 01:50 PM

Well besides the fact that she can do a hell of a lot better than me, Mrs. ASF wouldn't appreciate it very much.

threesome!

Dude
09-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Dude you put on some Dale Earnhardt Jr boxers and open a box of Krispy kreams Dawn will be on your truck driving,hand lotion smelling, cock faster than Buddy Holly can steal a pic from Slomo!

:tu

AlamoSpursFan
09-25-2008, 02:22 PM
That is so wrong, and yet I LOL'd.

:lol

pkbpkb81
09-25-2008, 02:24 PM
Dude you put on some Dale Earnhardt Jr boxers and open a box of Krispy kreams Dawn will be on your truck driving,hand lotion smelling, cock faster than Buddy Holly can steal a pic from Slomo!

its funny cause its true, she's fat and likes donuts and works on the 6 th best sports show in town ( if you count talking cowboys its the 7 th best show)

S_A_Longhorn
09-25-2008, 02:33 PM
As Shaggy once said...."Wasn't me"
Kori will verify the IP address. I swear.

LOL

That you attempt to be cool citing a lame song that few will remember? Wow, Peter, you have sunk to new lows.

Now let your pants hang low and turn your Easter color cap sideways.:lmao

sonnytris
09-25-2008, 02:44 PM
Yes, YOur right ...I'll remeber that I'm trying to post a opinion and some people think that only they have a right for opinions....Opinions are like assholes ??????we all have one and there is no need to get down right vulgar?? These opinions are not personal? To me these guys are just someone who will do anything to get their voice on the air. If they want to be public figures ??????the critics are there with them and they ,,,,,not you should worry about their feelings. Chris and Miss BB are adults and decided that that is the carreer they have chosen ....so they are open to public opinion
So let it go , grow up and get a life

sonnytris
09-25-2008, 03:14 PM
[
Note to both stations: avoid NASCAR whenever you can, and talk more high school football. Have more coaches and players on, engage the community through the sport that unites us the most -- high school football. Small town? yes. But its who we are. High school football, Longhorns, Aggies, Spurs and Cowboys. I think the Thompson Bros. get it.

Just my two cents.[/QUOTE]
They should be talking to the coachs and people from that town who just got half of the team banned due to underage drinking and see how the local community feels about it and how it can be stopped .
This would really be a big help to other local high schools so they will not have any future problems due to driniking while in high school.
Their is a upcoming big rival game between Redskins and Cowboys that can be talked about for days
Lance Armstrong is also back in the media
How about the two sports figures on the Dancing with the Stars
There are so many things they could be talking about and they ignore them and spend s hours talking about the SilverStars and their low attendance ???Half the tickets are hand outs and most people dont pay for these tickets

Bigzax
09-25-2008, 03:32 PM
its funny cause its true, she's fat and likes donuts and works on the 6 th best sports show in town ( if you count talking cowboys its the 7 th best show)

did you find a job yet?

09-25-2008, 03:38 PM
Half the tickets are hand outs and most people dont pay for these tickets

http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/stoned.jpg

Lance
09-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Just my two cents.
They should be talking to the coachs and people from that town who just got half of the team banned due to underage drinking and see how the local community feels about it and how it can be stopped .
This would really be a big help to other local high schools so they will not have any future problems due to driniking while in high school.
Their is a upcoming big rival game between Redskins and Cowboys that can be talked about for days
Lance Armstrong is also back in the media
How about the two sports figures on the Dancing with the Stars
There are so many things they could be talking about and they ignore them and spend s hours talking about the SilverStars and their low attendance ???Half the tickets are hand outs and most people dont pay for these tickets

This guy gets it! :tu

PeterBurns
09-25-2008, 05:49 PM
LOL

That you attempt to be cool citing a lame song that few will remember? Wow, Peter, you have sunk to new lows.

Now let your pants hang low and turn your Easter color cap sideways.:lmao

That Shaggy CD was great Longhorn. Some damn good songs on that album. Although what did freak me out is the 1st time I heard an interview with Shaggy. He had no Jamacian/Reggaeton accent at all!. Total regular guy voice. Freaked me the hell out.

Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. We talked Silver Stars on the show when it's relevant, I'm not a huge fan, but I went to the Series Finale against the Monarchs. Didn't do it as a WNBA fan, but did it as a Sports/Drama fan.

Good game. With that said, does anyone need to do a Silver Star react show...I think we can all agree it wouldn't be the most exciting thing to the listeners, but of course it's a topic and should be brought up in any local show.

F%$&.
I'm getting soft in my old age coming to the defense of my "hated" rivals.

pkbpkb81
09-25-2008, 06:03 PM
did you find a job yet?

yes i did makeing more money too

AlamoSpursFan
09-25-2008, 07:08 PM
yes i did makeing more money too

Funny, I thought the move from fry rack to sandwich board was a lateral move at Mickey D's.

pkbpkb81
09-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Funny, I thought the move from fry rack to sandwich board was a lateral move at Mickey D's.

wow that was funny asf, got to give it to you good burn

AlamoSpursFan
09-25-2008, 10:48 PM
No, it was stupid as shit. But it was funnier than your pathetic shot at the lovely and talented Dawn.

T Park
09-25-2008, 10:52 PM
No, it was stupid as shit. But it was funnier than your pathetic shot at the lovely and talented Dawn.

Alright even I've seen enough....

AlamoSpursFan
09-25-2008, 11:05 PM
Alright even I've seen enough....

Oh, unfounded fat comments from shitheads who've never seen her are ok, but I'm now not allowed to defend her? Gimme a break Tpark. If you don't want to see any more, don't click the fucking thread. I didn't start this.

T Park
09-25-2008, 11:42 PM
Oh, unfounded fat comments from shitheads who've never seen her are ok, but I'm now not allowed to defend her? Gimme a break Tpark. If you don't want to see any more, don't click the fucking thread. I didn't start this.

They aren't right, but I don't think you need to defend her so mightly.

Take a breath :lol

Kori Ellis
09-26-2008, 12:14 AM
Yes, YOur right ...I'll remeber that I'm trying to post a opinion and some people think that only they have a right for opinions....Opinions are like assholes ??????we all have one and there is no need to get down right vulgar?? These opinions are not personal? To me these guys are just someone who will do anything to get their voice on the air. If they want to be public figures ??????the critics are there with them and they ,,,,,not you should worry about their feelings. Chris and Miss BB are adults and decided that that is the carreer they have chosen ....so they are open to public opinion
So let it go , grow up and get a life

This post is as rich as you are illiterate.

You are telling people it's not personal, don't get vulgar and to grow up. Yet in the original post, you attack Dawn's weight. :rolleyes

Post your picture, so she can get down on equal ground with you.

Thanks.

Chris Duel
09-26-2008, 01:15 AM
This post is as rich as you are illiterate.

You are telling people it's not personal, don't get vulgar and to grow up. Yet in the original post, you attack Dawn's weight. :rolleyes

Post your picture, so she can get down on equal ground with you.

Thanks.

Kori,

Thanks for speaking out and taking a stand.

I am all for debate. It's what I do for a living.

But when someone like "SonnyTris," aka Isidro Sonny Tristan," makes a personal attack on a woman, it gives me pause.

Not only is Dawn Murphy among my best friends, she is one of the finest souls I have ever met.

I'd like to propose a few things here:

First, as Kori as asked, let "Isidro Sonny Tristan" post his photo here so we can all comment on it and judge if he has any weight or appearance issues.

Second, I would like this "man" to step up and challenge Dawn Murphy to a one-on-one basketball game. Dawn played collegiate basketball, but according to this "man," she is less than worthy, so he should have no problem with this proposition.

Thirdly, since this "man" has such issues with women, I think he should post a photo of is wife, girlfriend or significant other for our critiques.

I doubt that any woman has ever had sex with him, but if they have and if he is a father, I would like him to post photos of his children so that we can discuss their appearance, weight and worthiness.

By the way, Isidro Sonny Tristan's e-mail is [email protected] should any of you care to contact "him" directly.

One final comment: I have never been more disgusted with anyone on a message board than this "man." To attack a woman like this is profoundly pathetic.

This shit is why I don't participate more often here.

T Park
09-26-2008, 01:21 AM
haha

Great to have The Zone online, I'll be able to listen online for the first time tommarow :)

Jeff Probst
09-26-2008, 01:22 AM
Kori,

That is so lame we all get shit from someone. 99% of the time ASF is tossing your salad on these forums and we still don't see your Jerry Jones worshiping ass so don't use this guy as a reason you don't post here.

Your a grown man learn to take some criticisms.

Chris Duel
09-26-2008, 01:38 AM
That is so lame we all get shit from someone. 99% of the time ASF is tossing your salad on these forums and we still don't see your Jerry Jones worshiping ass so don't use this guy as a reason you don't post here.

Your a grown man learn to take some criticisms.

Dude,

I take more criticisms each day than you have ever taken in your life.

I personally don't give a flying fuck about how you criticize me.

But when a loser like SonnyTris attacks a good woman for no fair reason, I realize how fucked up this forum can be.

Excuse me for not smiling as you and your ilk unfairly defame and attack someone as YOU hide behind some screen name and act as if you are holier than thou.

Kori Ellis uses her real name. So do I. We expect and accept attacks from people like you.

We both asked tonight that some "anonymous" poster level the playing field.

What is your problem with that?

My Name: Chris Duel
My Occupation: Talk Show Host At ESPN 1250 The Zone
My E-Mail: [email protected]

Post YOURS, big man.

T Park
09-26-2008, 01:58 AM
Its Mouse, who else would you think it is.

Kori Ellis
09-26-2008, 02:05 AM
I don't have problem with anyone criticizing Dawn's work. I just think that it's low and idiotic to criticize Dawn for her looks, husband, or anything else that's really none of anyone's concern.

So let's get it straight... The guy who started this thread has stalked Dawn on Chris' board, the MySA board, this board, her myspace and other means. He has called into The Thompsons show to criticize her and he apparently listens to Duel's show all the time. Yet he tells other people don't get personal and criticizes her weight? :rolleyes More than anything, it sounds like he wants to tap that "fat" ass.

PeterBurns
09-26-2008, 06:58 AM
Kori,

Thanks for speaking out and taking a stand.

I am all for debate. It's what I do for a living.

But when someone like "SonnyTris," aka Isidro Sonny Tristan," makes a personal attack on a woman, it gives me pause.

Not only is Dawn Murphy among my best friends, she is one of the finest souls I have ever met.

I'd like to propose a few things here:

First, as Kori as asked, let "Isidro Sonny Tristan" post his photo here so we can all comment on it and judge if he has any weight or appearance issues.

Second, I would like this "man" to step up and challenge Dawn Murphy to a one-on-one basketball game. Dawn played collegiate basketball, but according to this "man," she is less than worthy, so he should have no problem with this proposition.

Thirdly, since this "man" has such issues with women, I think he should post a photo of is wife, girlfriend or significant other for our critiques.

I doubt that any woman has ever had sex with him, but if they have and if he is a father, I would like him to post photos of his children so that we can discuss their appearance, weight and worthiness.

By the way, Isidro Sonny Tristan's e-mail is [email protected] should any of you care to contact "him" directly.

One final comment: I have never been more disgusted with anyone on a message board than this "man." To attack a woman like this is profoundly pathetic.

Sonny...I believe the ball is in your proverbial court....
My money.....Dawn -8.5 Points in a game to 10

Relax people. It's a Friday, and USC loss. Can't we all just agree it's a good day.

mouse
09-26-2008, 07:10 AM
I don't have problem with anyone criticizing Dawn's work. it sounds like he wants to tap that "fat" ass.

Kori getting ghetto on tha brotha! :lmao Was you listening to LJs rap CDs when you posted that?

And when did TPark become the resident snitch?

Its Mouse, who else would you think it is.

Af far as Dawn goes, she is a big girl she can take on this so called stalker. Maybe in the past when she was just another poster on Duel's site i could see him having to defend her but she works for ESPN and has a NASCAR radio show, she is going to get ridiculed from time to time.

As far as the personal attacks go I saw Chris post personal insults to Peter Burns about Stacie, so come Duel don't act like you walk on water.

TPark has always attacked me about not having a job. And many others get personal also. People talk about Angel_luv teeth that she looks like a race horse from Retama park. Tpark is a fat funnel cake eating loser that never gets laid.

Sequ is a bald headed midget that has no life. and so on.... Hell even LadySpur and DizzG post here at the club that is like Nate Lundy posting at the 550 Underground. So why is it some people get a pass and others don't?

You say you don't stand for your close friends being insulted and yet i see ASF getting hammered everyday for kissing Dawn and your ass on a daily basis. Where is his help? or he is a friend but not a close friend?

Who decides who can get insulted and who can't? And the part about you not posting here due to the harsh insults is very lame coming from you a man who is a Stand up comic of all things? Do you run off the stage after one heckler? And you have a radio show do you not show up at work cause a caller calls in to say your lame?

DizzG at one time was a close friend of mine and I saw many times many posters, Logan,SB,Sandy and so on call him a fat bacon smelling pig. Did i make a drama post about me picking up my ball and not posting at your site?

Dawn is a tough person who can run smack, hell her show is called "Track Smack" I don't picture her curled up in a fetal position thinking happy thoughts while her uncle Duel comes in to fight her battles.

And this is a lady I am supposed to listen to and go buy a black leather dildo to use on my wife?

The bottom-line is you always told me and others that bad press is better than no press and at least it shows someone is tuning into the show.

So stop acting like some tree hugging soccer mom, sit back, and give Dawn an opportunity to use one of those large greasy dildos she promotes on your show everyday and let her shove one up sonnytris's ass! :smokin

Bigzax
09-26-2008, 08:50 AM
So stop acting like some tree hugging soccer mom, sit back, and give Dawn an opportunity to use one of those large greasy dildos she promotes on your show everyday and let her shove one up sonnytris's ass! :smokin

=RTM=
09-26-2008, 08:56 AM

As in your feeling it also? or :tu as in you have experienced it? or :tu as in you own one also? or :tu as in.............____fill in the blank____

Dawn Murphy is a Golden GOD!

And when her lazy pork skin eating ass sees this topic she will bring a wrath on sonnytris's ass that will make the war in Iraq look like a pillow fight.

09-26-2008, 09:12 AM
You do realize that by combining Dawn and a pillow fight in the same sentence that sound you heard was ASF crashing the FL truck into the support column at the I-10/410 interchange after viewing the thread on his Blackjack and then going into a stalkergasm apoplectic fit.

AlamoSpursFan
09-26-2008, 10:03 AM
You do realize that by combining Dawn and a pillow fight in the same sentence that sound you heard was ASF crashing the FL truck into the support column at the I-10/410 interchange after viewing the thread on his Blackjack and then going into a stalkergasm apoplectic fit.

Actually I did that after BigZax's "threesome" post.

:rollin

pkbpkb81
09-26-2008, 10:23 AM

the only thing talented on her is the botten on her pants for not popping off

AlamoSpursFan
09-26-2008, 10:30 AM
the only thing talented on her is the botten on her pants for not popping off

That's the best you got?

You forgot to not click "Submit Reply"...

pkbpkb81
09-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Dude,

I take more criticisms each day than you have ever taken in your life.

and you cry about it more than a MAN ever should shut the fuck up, theres a reson you've been fired from some many place and no one listens the the crap staion your on now.

pkbpkb81
09-26-2008, 10:34 AM
That's the best you got?

You forgot to not click "Submit Reply"...

dude your a sad little man that makes your self feel big by standing up for some fat girl just becuse she is on the radio, you are some supper crazy fan and drool and fat girl should have some people walk with them the there car's at night

AlamoSpursFan
09-26-2008, 10:34 AM
and you cry about it more than a MAN ever should shut the fuck up, theres a reson you've been fired from some many place and no one listens the the crap staion your on now.

If sonnytris secretly wants to tap Dawn's ass, I'm thinking there's a bit of a mancrush going on here...

:wow

Not that there's anything WRONG with that...

AlamoSpursFan
09-26-2008, 10:36 AM
dude your a sad little man that makes your self feel big by standing up for some fat girl just becuse she is on the radio, you are some supper crazy fan and drool and fat girl should have some people walk with them the there car's at night

Can I get a pkbpkb81 to English translation please? Anyone?

pkbpkb81
09-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Can I get a pkbpkb81 to English translation please? Anyone?

what dont you get, you spend all your time deffending two people that dont even know your alive ITS SAD

PeterBurns
09-26-2008, 10:43 AM
so, How 'bout that Britney Spears. What's going on there!

pkbpkb81
09-26-2008, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=PeterBurns;2789788]so, How 'bout that Britney Spears. What's going on there![/QUOT

good job peter

AlamoSpursFan
09-26-2008, 10:45 AM
what dont you get, you spend all your time deffending two people that dont even know your alive ITS SAD

About as sad as your illiterate ass spending all of your time attacking two people who don't give a shit that you are.

Dawn called me on my cell phone yesterday, dickweed. But I guess she didn't realize I wasn't alive...

pkbpkb81
09-26-2008, 10:47 AM
About as sad as your illiterate ass spending all of your time attacking two people who don't give a shit that you are.

Dawn called me on my cell phone yesterday, dickweed. But I guess she didn't realize I wasn't alive...

sure she did, ass clown

pkbpkb81
09-26-2008, 10:49 AM

Dawn called me on my cell phone yesterday, dickweed. But I guess she didn't realize I wasn't alive...[/QUOTE]

hay guys i am going to leave asf alone becuse Dawn called him on his cell and that makes him cool and matter just a little bit

YOUR A LOSER ASF

AlamoSpursFan
09-26-2008, 10:51 AM
I never said I wasn't a loser.

09-26-2008, 10:56 AM
You kids really need to find another hobby....

http://www.meninaprons.net/images/giada/giada31.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/HubieStubert/SJlTRjjrF3I/AAAAAAAACLA/vR30PG8EDHA/s800/kari05.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee244/bglove25/hayek-salma-photo-salma-hayek-62059.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa47/dreaded_south/touching-boobs-17.jpg

pkbpkb81
09-26-2008, 10:57 AM
I never said I wasn't a loser.

point taken

AlamoSpursFan
09-26-2008, 10:59 AM
You kids really need to find another hobby....

You're right. I need to go feed the horses...oops, wrong thread.

Bigzax
09-26-2008, 10:59 AM
so what does pkb stand for anyhow? :wakeup

AlamoSpursFan
09-26-2008, 11:01 AM
Since we've established my loser status, I can't resist just one...

YOU'RE A LOSER, ASF!

Fixed.

Bigzax
09-26-2008, 11:04 AM
i'd like to say to the ticket and the zone that you should both be ashamed,

as the best sports talk radio i heard yesterday was on the good ol Dennis Miller show...

bout 9:45pm...i forgot the guests name, but in a span of 15 minutes they talked plaxico burress...matt millen....lane kiffin...maybe some baseball too...can't recall right now...

and gasp...it was actually interesting...:lol

but you guys keep working on it...:tu

Milton.
09-26-2008, 11:26 AM
I was told we couldn't talk about radio shows in the club that is what i was told.

pkbpkb81
09-26-2008, 11:42 AM
so what does pkb stand for anyhow? :wakeup

Phillip Keith Byrd

my name

Bigzax
09-26-2008, 11:43 AM
no cake for you milton!!!

Dude
09-26-2008, 11:45 AM
haha

Great to have The Zone online, I'll be able to listen online for the first time tommarow :)

Dude you just said a few weeks back your done with ESPN.

http://www.nowheremangraphics.com/glog_images/Vive_Le_FlipFlop.jpg

Milton.
09-26-2008, 11:48 AM
no cake for you milton!!!

I was told.....we couldn't have cake here at work......that is what....I was told.

T Park
09-26-2008, 12:35 PM
Seriously mouse.

Give it a rest.

AlamoSpursFan
09-26-2008, 01:27 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/AlamoSpursFan/miltonsswingline.gif

Del Griffith
09-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Seriously mouse.

Give it a rest.

Typical Tpark avoid the subject.

mouse
09-26-2008, 02:22 PM
Seriously mouse.

Give it a rest.

I will rest..................... my foot inside your creamy white wonder bread ass!

I will hunt you down Tpark like ASF looking for a pair of Dawn's crusty G String panties in the back seat of Dale Jr's race car you McLame voting funnel cake smelling Carine, your the one that said you was finished with ESPN now your tossing Duel's salad?

Don't make have to quote your overrated stuff crust pizza ass for all to see. Just admit you was wrong, and we can move on...

PeterBurns
09-26-2008, 02:31 PM
FWIW....Dennis Miller is the shit.
He came in town during the Final Four, and he has some bad ass stories to tell. Really down to earth, and a just brilliant.

He told a story about how he first got into comedy. He was the manager of a butcher's shop in Pittsburgh. Life was okay. Nothing Special. He had been pondering the idea of moving to LA to give comedy a shot. But didn't have the balls.

Then one day. Some old lady comes in and places an order for deli meat. He cuts the meat and gives it back to her. She looks at the meat, and says...I'm not happy with this cut...do it again. So he goes back, cuts it again, and comes back. Again, she is not happy with the cut of meat.

When he returns for the 3rd time, she begins to complain once again. He said at that point, it flashed in his mind. I'm not cutting anyone's F'n Meat ever again. He took off the apron, handed the lady the meat, and said. "Cut your own meat lady"

He left the store, packed all his belongings and drove to Cali to do improv.

mouse
09-26-2008, 02:34 PM
I would love to meat this guy.

Last Comic Standing
09-26-2008, 02:44 PM
This reminds me of a friend of mine who used to be a comic..........

He came in town during the Fiesta, and he has some bad ass stories to tell. Really down to earth, and a just brilliant.

He told a story about how he first got into being a butcher. He was the manager of a Comedy club in Pittsburgh. Life was okay. Nothing Special. He had been pondering the idea of moving to LA to give being a butcher a shot. But didn't have the balls.

Then one day. Some old lady comes in the club and start heckling him. He says another joke, She looks at him and says he's not funny,I'm not happy with this comic. do another joke! So he goes back on stage and does another joke, and Again, she is not happy with the comedy.

When he returns on stage for the 3rd time, she begins to complain once again. He said at that point, it flashed in his mind. I'm not saying anymore F'n jokes ever again. He dropped the mic, gave the lady the bird and said "say your own jokes" lady!

He left the club, packed all his belongings and drove to Cali to become a butcher.

AlamoSpursFan
09-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Where's the Name Dropper troll when you need him?

Horn Tooter
09-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Looks like I might need to stick around a bit!

Bang
09-26-2008, 11:50 PM
FWIW....Dennis Miller is the shit.

Dennis Miller is a right wing hack.

He used to take on the establishment, now he sucks the Republican cock and works for Clear Channel and Fox News. Enuf said.

BANG!!!

Bigzax
09-27-2008, 12:03 AM
cool story Pete...

callate bang, tu no sabes whey...

Tike Mailer
09-27-2008, 12:10 AM
ESPN 1250 "The Zone" sucks, holmes. Take it from me, brah. Ticket 760 is the true voice of the San Antonio sports fan. If you listen to ESPN, you don't know shit about sports.

mookie2001
09-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Was you listening to LJs rap CDs when you posted that?
ROFL!

nascar sucks

mouse
09-27-2008, 03:47 PM
The bottom line sports radio in San Antonio has been exposed and now they have to sleep in the bed they made.

Bang
09-28-2008, 03:20 AM
The bottom line sports radio in San Antonio has been exposed and now they have to sleep in the bed they made.

Let's be honest. YOU are exposed, Mouse. Your act has grown boring and you are now merely a mockery of what you could have been. No one on radio takes your calls anymore because you are a pathetic hack. Having 45 screen names on this board doesn't mean shit. You could have been someone. You could have been a contender.

BANG!!! :flag: :lobt2:

mookie2001
09-28-2008, 09:01 AM
the reason sports radio blows in sa is because they wont shutup about the cowgirls, that shit is torture, especially when some chodes going on and on about bob hayes, staubach, aikman, the ring of honor, god it must suck to have not won a playoff game in 14 years

rr2418
10-23-2008, 03:40 PM
I know this is old news, but 1250 w/duel and co., this show sucks!! Do they know that this suppose to be sportstalk radio? They're always talking over each other, especially Duel. Dawn, she might be a babe but all she does is giggle!! STSA by far is the better show. Mike Taylor might come up with some crappy stuff, but most of the show is about sports. Paul Alexander's Bringing It and The Thompson Brothers are right up there.

Bigzax
10-23-2008, 03:44 PM
at least the finally got some advertising...nice billboards cd!

Trainwreck2100
10-23-2008, 03:46 PM
I know this is old news, but 1250 w/duel and co., this show sucks!! Do they know that this suppose to be sportstalk radio? They're always talking over each other, especially Duel. Dawn, she might be a babe but all she does is giggle!! STSA by far is the better show. Mike Taylor might come up with some crappy stuff, but most of the show is about sports. Paul Alexander's Bringing It and The Thompson Brothers are right up there.

up there they are good or up there with Mike Taylor's show?

rr2418
10-23-2008, 04:07 PM
up there they are good or up there with Mike Taylor's show?

IMHO, they are second to the Mike Taylor Show. One thing about Alexander is that he will talk about high school football which is cool.