PDA

View Full Version : Greek League Haters Is Prove Wrong

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Every 4 years Euroleague look over each national domestic league in Europe and how they perform and what level they have in teams and where league is at in current days. They have the panel of former players and managers and coaches evaluate.

They just do this again and announce new league setting for teams which is base on "how strong is each domestic league".

This is how many teams will be for Euroleague start next year base on "current strength of each league".

1. Spain 4 teams
1. Greece 4 teams
3. Italy 3 teams
4. Russia 2 teams (even after they add so many NBA players)
4. Turkey 2 teams
4. France 2 teams

rest of domestic leagues that is consider good enough for Euroleague level will gets 1 team each and then also ULEB Eurocup which is second tier level of Euroleague will also get 1 team.

So all liars of Europe fans which is haters and Americans fans which keep make up craps they not know anything about is prove wrong. Euroleague also President also say Greek League is equal to Spanish one and they are better then all others.

So all fans here keep say "Greek League suck" or how Spanish League is 10 times better even keep argue Italy and Russia is better is prove wrong. Greece have excellent domestic league. Most Europe fans here is full of nonsense keep say Greece only have 2 good clubs. Even 5th place team in normal year in Greece will win most other championships in Europe even Italian one which is consider strong.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Where are you posting from?

Flight3107
09-24-2008, 09:22 PM
http://www.apafilm.org/2007/images/comcast.jpg

anakha
09-24-2008, 09:28 PM
I come here to says one thing,
US #1 rank is joke like Kobe wife's $4 millions ring,
Golds in Olympia dont means shit,
New FIBA ranking say you not legit,
All Americas can shut up their lies now,
In last 8 year of basketball you shit like cow

I sick and tiring of hear NBA is best,
EuroLeague #1 and much better than rest,
Opinion is excuse for stupid argument made,
If USA fan want know how game is played,
Come Greece and I shows you real ball,
VSpan is quick and make shots fall

All Americas are lies and your womens fatter,
You is need learn how to read better

Your troll's more entertaining than you are. :lol

anakha
09-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Every 4 years Euroleague look over each national domestic league in Europe and how they perform and what level they have in teams and where league is at in current days. They have the panel of former players and managers and coaches evaluate.

They just do this again and announce new league setting for teams which is base on "how strong is each domestic league".

This is how many teams will be for Euroleague start next year base on "current strength of each league".

1. Spain 4 teams
1. Greece 4 teams
3. Italy 3 teams
4. Turkey 2 teams
4. France 2 teams

rest of domestic leagues that is consider good enough for Euroleague level will gets 1 team each and then also ULEB Eurocup which is second tier level of Euroleague will also get 1 team.

So all liars of Europe fans which is haters and Americans fans which keep make up craps they not know anything about is prove wrong. Euroleague also President also say Greek League is equal to Spanish one and they are better then all others.

So all fans here keep say "Greek League suck" or how Spanish League is 10 times better even keep argue Italy and Russia is better is prove wrong. Greece have excellent domestic league. Most Europe fans here is full of nonsense keep say Greece only have 2 good clubs. Even 5th place team in normal year in Greece will win most other championships in Europe even Italian one which is consider strong.

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/8/6/f_ComcastSuckm_14b4c1d.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/8/6/f_ComcastSuckm_14b4c1d.jpg&srv=img26)

Reggie Miller
09-24-2008, 10:28 PM
As an ancient Persian, I am deeply offended.

CubanMustGo
09-24-2008, 11:21 PM

1. Spain 4 teams
1. Greece 4 teams
3. Italy 3 teams
4. Turkey 2 teams
4. France 2 teams

We don't say Greek League suck. We say fake Greek wanna-be Comcast posers suck.

mystargtr34
09-25-2008, 12:32 AM
IndaZone workin over time.

Indazone
09-25-2008, 12:39 AM
IndaZone workin over time.

buy a clue and go fellate DD off some more.

samikeyp
09-25-2008, 10:34 PM
People who think Kill_Bill_Pana bad joke is prove right. :)

Obstructed_View
09-26-2008, 12:18 AM
But Suns is still lie.

slowchild25
09-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Your threads always make my head hurt.

m33p0
09-26-2008, 03:08 AM
i wouldn't know and i don't really care.

sprrs
09-26-2008, 03:42 AM
If there's any haters of the Greek league, it's not because of the quality of the Greek league, it's because of the annoying Greek posters.

The Franchise
09-26-2008, 08:44 AM
I'm a Greek League hater. :toast