PDA

View Full Version : Clutchfans.net problems, if your a member please see

sook
09-24-2008, 10:43 PM
Hai all I'm a member of clutchfans.net, the rockets site and i seem to have a problem.

I'm starting to grow frustrated at Clutch, the mod. I think he's a cool guy, but he banned me for having politics in my sig, without warning. Could any clutchfans member please tell him to undo it, there is no reason for him to be acting like such a jerk anyways

Indazone
09-24-2008, 10:44 PM
Fact is Clutchfans is an overmoderrated site with favoritism. Sorry Sook

duncan228
09-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Welcome to SpursTalk sook. Looks like you'll be here more often.

Trainwreck2100
09-24-2008, 10:46 PM
I lol that he comes to a Spurs board and not another rocket board.

Trainwreck2100
09-24-2008, 10:47 PM
Holy shit, I'd kill for a rocket board

Indazone
09-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Clutch kicks anyone off that isn't a fan of the Rockets. Like if you're a Portland fan or a Spurfan you are an automatic ban. No trash talking allowed.

Roxsfan
09-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Hai all I'm a member of clutchfans.net, the rockets site and i seem to have a problem.

I'm starting to grow frustrated at Clutch, the mod. I think he's a cool guy, but he banned me for having politics in my sig, without warning. Could any clutchfans member please tell him to undo it, there is no reason for him to be acting like such a douche bag anyways

Just sign up with another email address, borrow someone's email from their work as they won't accept yahoo type email addresses.

Once you rejoin, select an easy password so you won't have to bother with password resets etc (write it down in several places). That way you won't have to ask your friend to give you the password from his email. Your friend will have to activate your registration and confirm your user/password initially though.
Once you are a member just play it cool, no cussing, no insults, no girly pics, no bashing other members, or fighting or any other immature or questionable things that might get you banned.

good luck and calm down with the D-bag comments:toast

sook
09-24-2008, 10:53 PM
screw it i don't even care anymore. That was the 5th time i've been banned for no fucking reason.

I have 2000 posts and been on the site for 7 months and i'm not even a member ( can't start threads).

Spurstalk, you're my permanent home now, please adopt me! :(

-a rox fan living in a spurs world :hat

TDMVPDPOY
09-24-2008, 10:54 PM
use to be a member on that site...but got bored of it

Indazone
09-24-2008, 10:55 PM
lol..if you're here and you've got the screw it attitude. By all means, flame away!

sook
09-24-2008, 10:55 PM
Just sign up with another email address, borrow someone's email from their work as they won't accept yahoo type email addresses.

Once you rejoin, select an easy password so you won't have to bother with password resets etc (write it down in several places). That way you won't have to ask your friend to give you the password from his email. Your friend will have to activate your registration and confirm your user/password initially though.
Once you are a member just play it cool, no cussing, no insults, no girly pics, no bashing other members, or fighting or any other immature or questionable things that might get you banned.

good luck and calm down with the D-bag comments:toast
nope, not worth it, but thnx for you concerns! :downspin:

Roxsfan
09-24-2008, 10:58 PM
screw it i don't even care anymore. That was the 5th time i've been banned for no fucking reason.

I have 2000 posts and been on the site for 7 months and i'm not even a member ( can't start threads).

dang dude, banned 5 times wtf.

it will kill you during the season and the playoffs when you can only read comments and you can't respond to someone's comments or contribute to a thread. You won't admit it, but it's true.

That's Funked Up
09-24-2008, 11:04 PM
\

We do have practice and taking in people from Houston

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-24-2008, 11:08 PM
Clutch is stupid moron and jerk. Site is full of morons and racist people anyway. Clutch can burn in the Hell fire and the racist bigot Sam Fisher also.

sook
09-24-2008, 11:08 PM
dang dude, banned 5 times wtf.

it will kill you during the season and the playoffs when you can only read comments and you can't respond to someone's comments or contribute to a thread. You won't admit it, but it's true.

thats exactly what i went through the last series. So why even bother?? What was your ID on the site btw, i know DD is on here.

lefty
09-24-2008, 11:25 PM
I remember posting a Kobe joke on a Lakers forum

Automatic ban :flipoff

Mister Sinister
09-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Clutch is stupid moron and jerk. Site is full of morons and racist people anyway. Clutch can burn in the Hell fire and the racist bigot Sam Fisher also.
:lol

TDMVPDPOY
09-24-2008, 11:34 PM
i remember that site, they tried to steal away members from realgm lmao.....fkn lame

Roxsfan
09-24-2008, 11:50 PM
thats exactly what i went through the last series. So why even bother?? What was your ID on the site btw, i know DD is on here.

It is T 4 3

IronMexican
09-24-2008, 11:54 PM
I remember posting a Kobe joke on a Lakers forum

Automatic ban :flipoff

Lol. which one? And what Suns site does every here visit?

Indazone
09-24-2008, 11:57 PM
Why do I get the feeling that this thread is going to end up being a classic lol

Many PackYao
09-25-2008, 01:51 AM
Honestly, this place is way better because of the freedom you have.The ironic part is the some of the people who have member status over there post the dumbest crap and yet people that make good posts and are well behaved still have rookie status.Ass-backwards!As a rookie you can't make threads or even edit your own posts. That's all they let you do is post.:bang :madrun

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-25-2008, 02:13 AM
Honestly, this place is way better because of the freedom you have.The ironic part is the some of the people who have member status over there post the dumbest crap and yet people that make good posts and are well behaved still have rookie status.Ass-backwards!As a rookie you can't make threads or even edit your own posts. That's all they let you do is post.:bang :madrun

I have never see any site let one member make so many insult and racist posts as Sam Fisher and nothing ever happen to them but instead all others who complain about this person is ban. I believe him and the Clutch guy have the gay sexual relations. I picture something like the redneck ones that lives in that city. Clutch is one on left side and the Sam Fisher is in right side. This kind of thing I imagine such stupid racist bigots that is also gay and is from Houston must look like.

http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/redneck_mentor.jpg

Many PackYao
09-25-2008, 02:44 AM
I have never see any site let one member make so many insult and racist posts as Sam Fisher and nothing ever happen to them but instead all others who complain about this person is ban. I believe him and the Clutch guy have the gay sexual relations. I picture something like the redneck ones that lives in that city. Clutch is one on left side and the Sam Fisher is in right side. This kind of thing I imagine such stupid racist bigots that is also gay and is from Houston must look like.

http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/redneck_mentor.jpg

Well, at least the ones that don't like basketball look like that.:lol

Matchman
09-25-2008, 02:44 AM
LoL... ClutchFans.net is a great site with great members like Rockets2K, Pryuen, Tinman, DaDakota etc. i do agree that there are some racists on that board but every popular board has some! and why are people got tick off when they cant talk trash on ClutchFans? afterall, that is a ROCKETS fans site, not RealGM where they got a board for every team. as for the status of rookies, if u want to become a member over there, u can always donate to the site for a faster status change.

Many PackYao
09-25-2008, 02:54 AM
LoL... ClutchFans.net is a great site with great members like Rockets2K, Pryuen, Tinman, DaDakota etc. i do agree that there are some racists on that board but every popular board has some! and why are people got tick off when they cant talk trash on ClutchFans? afterall, that is a ROCKETS fans site, not RealGM where they got a board for every team. as for the status of rookies, if u want to become a member over there, u can always donate to the site for a faster status change.
I think I will primarily use that site for Rockets info and post more over here instead.This place rocks!Oh, and they act like rooting for the other Texas teams when the Rox are out is a sin.What's wrong with that?

RsxPiimp
09-25-2008, 03:06 AM
i was once called an N word on that site and instead of banning the person who called me, they all laugh at me.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-25-2008, 05:33 AM
i was once called an N word on that site and instead of banning the person who called me, they all laugh at me.

Yes is very racist members there. Site owner was be big racist. And if you complain about this he ban you and so nothing to ones make all the racist comments. I like how Kori handle site here much more. She only get piss off if you attack her. But also she not have the racists posting all over here. There is one member call Sam Fisher it sem every time I look in that board is just full of racist posts by this member and never is posts deleted or anything. Instead they all just laugh and says how funny it is.

I even remember before how the site owner get in trouble because the Chinese in American made complains about all the racist thing be said there about the Chinese fans and how they say many racist things even against Yao. And they hate Europeans very much in that place.

RsxPiimp
09-25-2008, 05:38 AM
Yes is very racist members there. Site owner was be big racist. And if you complain about this he ban you and so nothing to ones make all the racist comments. I like how Kori handle site here much more. She only get piss off if you attack her. But also she not have the racists posting all over here. There is one member call Sam Fisher it sem every time I look in that board is just full of racist posts by this member and never is posts deleted or anything. Instead they all just laugh and says how funny it is.

I even remember before how the site owner get in trouble because the Chinese in American made complains about all the racist thing be said there about the Chinese fans and how they say many racist things even against Yao. And they hate Europeans very much in that place.

why you be talkin like that cracker jack

fotan2
09-25-2008, 09:26 AM
i'm not a clutchfans member , i can register right off the bat though .

he banned your ID or IP ? if your ID is banned ,then create a new one . if your IP is banned ,then use proxy . there is no need to beg him undo it.

nil.ball
09-25-2008, 10:35 AM
I have to agree clutchfans.net is a run by a dictatorial moron.

rAm
09-25-2008, 11:25 AM
ok, I used to back up KBP for not being able to speak english very well, but there is no way he is actually foreign.

Indazone
09-25-2008, 11:54 AM
really the only good thing at clutchfans is that you can get information sometimes before it hits the papers but big deal. You can also get the information at rockets.com or at chron.com. Oh and the game time links that Demon posts. Other than that, meah. Not worth my time and aggravation.

Many PackYao
09-25-2008, 12:25 PM
ok, I used to back up KBP for not being able to speak english very well, but there is no way he is actually foreign.
I get that feeling too.:lol

robbie380
09-25-2008, 12:55 PM

-a rox fan living in a spurs world :hat

what was your name over there? and how in the hell do you get banned 5 times?

Double-Up
09-25-2008, 01:00 PM

He has the same handle "sook".

robbie380
09-25-2008, 01:08 PM
well i dunno how he got banned. maybe email clutch and ask him? or does that make too much sense? :huh

Ron Ron Artest
09-25-2008, 01:35 PM
LoL... ClutchFans.net is a great site with great members like Rockets2K, Pryuen, Tinman, DaDakota etc.

Tinman is far from a great member and closer to a douche bag. All he talks about is old rockets players and other members who joined in 1999. He thinks only people who joined in 1999 are the only ones who matter and also thinks that if you dont know past rockets history that you cant be a rockets fan for the current team. I cant stand that guy.

Many PackYao
09-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Tinman is far from a great member and closer to a douche bag. All he talks about is old rockets players and other members who joined in 1999. He thinks only people who joined in 1999 are the only ones who matter and also thinks that if you dont know past rockets history that you cant be a rockets fan for the current team. I cant stand that guy.
True and most of the longtime members have an elitist attitude.

Ron Ron Artest
09-25-2008, 01:50 PM
True and most of the longtime members have an elitist attitude.

Pretty much. I like the site and stuff, but anytime tinman posts, it just makes me wanna find the dude and punch him in the face.

sook
09-25-2008, 02:44 PM

The only time i actually deserved a ban was when i called Sean Hannity a bastard once, which he is. Funny thing about that is, theres a contributing member named "Fatty FatBastard" on there, favoritism as one of the guys on here put it.

Other than that i don't even remember, all i know is i was reading everyone else's posts during the jazz series and many other times and couldn't offer my opinion. Its always a 2-3 wk ban also, not permanent, but its annoying as hell.

You know how i know thats the reason i got banned? Clutch posted a thread saying "No Politics in signatures" 2 minutes after i couldn't log on with my name, not even warning me, just a straight up ban.

People like DD and other contributing member had the same sigs and they didn't get banned

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=154451:bang:bang

sook
09-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Pretty much. I like the site and stuff, but anytime tinman posts, it just makes me wanna find the dude and punch him in the face.

naw dude tinman is cool, i've never had a problem with any of the members they are cool, its just the banning situation that has me puzzled.

And just a heads up, i didn't intend for this to be a bashing thread, Clutchfans is a really cool site, perhaps its just not for me i guess, i just want to hear clutch's side of why he did something like this if any one can get it to him.

sook
09-25-2008, 03:07 PM
well i dunno how he got banned. maybe email clutch and ask him? or does that make too much sense? :huh

already did.

cze1860
09-25-2008, 10:00 PM
why free e-mail is not allowed at that site when you want to join that forums ??

Obstructed_View
09-26-2008, 12:17 AM

I'm starting to doubt if he's even Greek, since he's now insulting "the gay sexual relations."

Roxsfan
09-27-2008, 08:24 PM
why free e-mail is not allowed at that site when you want to join that forums ??

it was just a way to regulate the amount of new members that were joining, much like asking for a contribution by paypal.

I heard from a friend that this not the case anymore--you can register free with a yahoo email address from what I can tell from him.

dallaskd
09-27-2008, 09:51 PM

:lmao

GuerillaBlack
09-28-2008, 12:23 AM

I hate how limited Clutchfans is. You can't edit your own post even as a normal member. It's so stupid. They need more emoticons, too.

GuerillaBlack
09-28-2008, 12:26 AM

here's what i did: sign up at houstontexans.com. they give you a free email. that's why I used.

Many PackYao
09-28-2008, 02:22 AM
I hate how limited Clutchfans is. You can't edit your own post even as a normal member. It's so stupid. They need more emoticons, too.
Yeah, I i hardly even post there anymore, I just lurk for Rox info/or the general threads.

Indazone
09-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Clutchfans is geared to the original members who joined when Clutch started up the board. Huge favoritism towards those guys. After that, its clear that some posters get away with crap and others get banned for ridiculous reasons. Like having a free thought.

trippy
09-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Seriously. I hate that crap site. Clutch is really a jerk, demoting people randomly. And the elitist crap is bullsh!t.
Guess I'll spend my time here. :D

IronMexican
09-28-2008, 08:38 PM
This is a great site. You wont regret making the change:toast

Indazone
09-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Someone should start a Rocketstalk BBS and link it back to this site ;)

cze1860
09-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Clutchfans is geared to the original members who joined when Clutch started up the board. Huge favoritism towards those guys. After that, its clear that some posters get away with crap and others get banned for ridiculous reasons. Like having a free thought.

yep, free e-mail is not allowed,i don't understand why have this rule:bang

cze1860
09-29-2008, 09:46 PM
it was just a way to regulate the amount of new members that were joining, much like asking for a contribution by paypal.

I heard from a friend that this not the case anymore--you can register free with a yahoo email address from what I can tell from him.

i try it many times,but not successful

bee01
09-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Morons banned from Clutchfans? NO WAI!

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-01-2008, 01:20 AM
Only morons is allow post there.

stipendlax
10-07-2008, 11:54 PM
I hate jews.

Should get me banned, no?

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2008, 11:55 PM
I hate jews.

Should get me banned, no?

from here? no

Matchman
10-08-2008, 12:10 AM
yep, free e-mail is not allowed,i don't understand why have this rule:bang

to prevent people from spamming the site using different accounts with free emails? seriously, both spurstalk and clutchfans rocks :king

ImmortalD24
10-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Fact is Clutchfans is an overmoderrated site with favoritism. Sorry SookAgreed.

icem
10-09-2008, 12:09 AM
sucks man it seems i have been banned too which is weird because i hardly ever post, i just like to read some of the threads and articles.

whoever banned me is an asshole

spurspf
10-09-2008, 01:20 AM
This is a great site. You wont regret making the change:toast

IM, I believe nobody has answered your question, but I think it was phxsuns.net that would not allow anybody new to register during the playoffs last year. If you want to read some great homerism, you can't go wrong with that site.

cze1860
10-10-2008, 09:11 PM
WHEN I WAS LOG IN,IT ALWAYS SAID THIS

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3.Due to high traffic, the BBS may be available only to contributing members at this time.

BUT I HAVE DO NOTHING,IT'S NOT high traffic TIME.

COULD SOMEONE THELL ME WHY ? SOMEONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ??

sook
10-10-2008, 09:35 PM
WHEN I WAS LOG IN,IT ALWAYS SAID THIS

BUT I HAVE DO NOTHING,IT'S NOT high traffic TIME.

COULD SOMEONE THELL ME WHY ? SOMEONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ??

your banned.

cze1860
10-10-2008, 09:39 PM
your banned.

my god,i have do nothing,i have not post one reply,why they do like this ??

icem
10-10-2008, 10:48 PM
i think now i was banned because i said sarah palin was an embarrassment in one the thread over the biden/palin debate........

Kai
10-11-2008, 04:43 AM
my god,i have do nothing,i have not post one reply,why they do like this ??

You have to wait a few days before your account gets clearance to post. It's the same thing that everyone else has to go through. Don't listen to sook, he's an idiot.

i think now i was banned because i said sarah palin was an embarrassment in one the thread over the biden/palin debate........

I can almost assure you that you did not get banned for that if you did in fact post in the biden/palin topic.

sook, you got "banned" from there because you are consistently annoying.

If anyone here on spurstalk wants that has patience and wants a good laugh, check out all of sook's posts in this thread:
http://board.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=138895&page=11&pp=20

You are annoying to some and just fun to laugh at to others. If you don't want to get banned, don't act that way.

Here's what r2k had to say in the thread:

If you see someone with a single digit post count that is a member, they are most likely someone who joined before the rookie system was in place. All new members are rookies first, after they show the deserve "member", they are upgraded......you can also be downgraded to rookie as a warning prior to being banned for making crappy posts/threads and/or for being a irritating troll/moron.

Basically....if you post like the idiots at ESPN or RealGM, you aint gonna lose that rookie label. If you want to be a member, make solid posts that don't make us as a community look like dribbling idiots.

Sound like anyone we know??

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-11-2008, 06:44 AM
You have to wait a few days before your account gets clearance to post. It's the same thing that everyone else has to go through. Don't listen to sook, he's an idiot.

I can almost assure you that you did not get banned for that if you did in fact post in the biden/palin topic.

If anyone here on spurstalk wants that has patience and wants a good laugh, check out all of sook's posts in this thread:

You are annoying to some and just fun to laugh at to others. If you don't want to get banned, don't act that way.

Fuck off. Everyone know Clutch is insane asshole. Fuck off with your dumb excuses and nonsense.

sook
10-11-2008, 12:03 PM

I wasn't here to bash clutchfans ok, and i wasn't annoying i was trying to get unbanned. I got banned for my sig i think. If you already hadn't noticed all that stuff was for a good laugh.

icem
10-11-2008, 03:47 PM

you're wrong because that is the last place i posted, and nothing else i said would be even close to ban-worthy.

Indazone
10-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Elitism attitude fostered on Clutchfans as a result of favoritism based on Clutch's whims. Many posters figure if they made it to member status they have the right to beat everyone else down with their opinions and are better than others. They make fun of rookies and people get promoted or demoted based on King Clutch's whims.

cze1860
10-11-2008, 08:18 PM
You have to wait a few days before your account gets clearance to post. It's the same thing that everyone else has to go through.

i haven't post one reply,i am new,they banned me once i want to log in everytime.:depressed

Kai
10-11-2008, 08:24 PM
i haven't post one reply,i am new,they banned me once i want to log in everytime.:depressed

Wait a little longer. Your account sometimes takes a while to get activated.

duncan228
10-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Why would anyone want to be a part of a community where you have to be "approved"? Where you can't participate until someone deems you worthy?

I get the attempt to keep trolls out and trying to maintain a quality board but that place seems to be taking it to an extreme.

cze1860
10-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Wait a little longer. Your account sometimes takes a while to get activated.

i reseive a email,it's said my account get activated but it's always have banned problem:depressed