PDA

View Full Version : Who here said Palin sucked from day one?.....

pickle girl
09-25-2008, 08:09 AM
I keep reading where many of you say you knew Palin sucked from day one, can you post a link? :wakeup:

AZLouis
09-25-2008, 08:10 AM
I found the link. www.everybodybutmostoftherepublicans.org.com.net

mouse
09-25-2008, 08:15 AM
I liked the way Sean Hannity's face was all lit up when he was talking about this bitch on his show he almost came in his boxers. Along with all the GOP homos of this forum.

I posted the same day she would be the worst mistake McCain could make I just need to figure out what screen name I used when i posted it.

Bartleby
09-25-2008, 08:38 AM

:lmao

Cry Havoc
09-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Honestly, I haven't seen enough from her to know if she sucks or not. 3 weeks ago, I had never heard of Sarah Palin.

.gov.uk.ca.edu

Horn Tooter
09-25-2008, 09:38 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2787486&posted=1#post2787486

This Palin furber will wear off after a week or two, and the GOP and the rest of America will see what a dumb move this was and will ultimately cost McCain the election.

What I like is Hannity and many other brain washed republicans are so giddy and excited that they will be the first to deny they wanted her it will be to great to start the quoting.

Nbadan will be busy that week.

S_A_Longhorn
09-25-2008, 09:40 AM
She doesn't suck. Republicans don't believe in oral sex. Only teen pregnancy.

Anti.Hero
09-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Middle aged never going to get as good-looking a gal as Palin forum.

Cartman
09-25-2008, 10:29 AM
I know one thing there are at least 20 posters from the list below (scared to post) that thought she was a GOD a few weeks back. :lmao

Currently Active Users
MannyIsGod, Oh, Gee!!, Mr. Peabody, romad_20, Viva Las Espuelas, Shastafarian, Findog, nkdlunch, Bartleby, 2centsworth, AZLouis, ElNono, clambake, TheMadHatter, Hook Dem, RandomGuy, DarkReign, velik_m, boutons_, Yonivore, S_A_Longhorn, VaSpursFan, Lackluster, KenMcCoy, coyotes_geek, Anti.Hero, cool hand, PixelPusher, spurster

Mr. Peabody
09-25-2008, 10:43 AM
I know one thing there are at least 20 posters from the list below (scared to post) that thought she was a GOD a few weeks back. :lmao

Currently Active Users
MannyIsGod, Oh, Gee!!, Mr. Peabody, romad_20, Viva Las Espuelas, Shastafarian, Findog, nkdlunch, Bartleby, 2centsworth, AZLouis, ElNono, clambake, TheMadHatter, Hook Dem, RandomGuy, DarkReign, velik_m, boutons_, Yonivore, S_A_Longhorn, VaSpursFan, Lackluster, KenMcCoy, coyotes_geek, Anti.Hero, cool hand, PixelPusher, spurster

I'll confess, I thought she was God a few weeks ago. But then again, I'm an atheist; so by God, I mean a figment of people's imaginations and a manifestation of their insecurities.

hitmanyr2k
09-25-2008, 11:03 AM
I keep reading where many of you say you knew Palin sucked from day one, can you post a link? :wakeup:

Too easy....

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2752337&highlight=palin#post2752337

baseline bum
09-25-2008, 07:21 PM
I'll confess, I thought she was God a few weeks ago. But then again, I'm an atheist; so by God, I mean a figment of people's imaginations and a manifestation of their insecurities.

:lmao

PixelPusher
09-25-2008, 07:56 PM

Currently Active Users

more like 4.

PixelPusher
09-25-2008, 07:57 PM

I believe Tina Fey is God, and Sarah Palin was created in her image.

Yonivore
09-25-2008, 07:59 PM
more like 4.
Never called her a God.

I think she is an excellent Vice Presidential choice. Certainly better than Biden...and, with more executive experienced than Obama.

Nothing in the interceding two+ weeks has changed any of that.

What's your point?

Yonivore
09-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Nice.

And Tina Fey's impersonation was dead-on. I think they're both hot.

boutons_
09-25-2008, 08:19 PM
pithy summary of pitbull bitch's myths, with pictures!!

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/23140513/the_truth_about_sarah_palin/print

johnsmith
09-25-2008, 08:35 PM
I still think it's funny that the media and the general population is so much more focused on Palin then they are McBoutonscanlickmynuts.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2008, 08:36 PM
Well McCain isn't campaigning anymore because he needed to show up late to the emergency in DC.

That leaves Palin, who isn't campaigning anymore because?

johnsmith
09-25-2008, 08:38 PM
Well McCain isn't campaigning anymore because he needed to show up late to the emergency in DC.

That leaves Palin, who isn't campaigning anymore because?

So you're going to tell me that this focus around Palin has only occurred during the last couple of days?

boutons_
09-25-2008, 08:39 PM
Palin wins delay for financial disclosure

http://www.adn.com/palin/story/536988.html

and we still haven't seen Old McSicko's medical history.

johnsmith
09-25-2008, 08:40 PM
Palin wins delay for financial disclosure

http://www.adn.com/palin/story/536988.html

and we still haven't seen Old McSicko's medical history.

Dude, he's 73, his medical history will read like a Tom Clancy novel, would you want to read it?

Besides, you won't read it and you'll just believe what others tell you about it anyway.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2008, 08:41 PM
So you're going to tell me that this focus around Palin has only occurred during the last couple of days?What has there been to find out about three dudes who have been around for either forever or just a slightly shorter time.

She was picked exactly because she would get a lot of attention. Now she is getting attention because the campaign thinks she can't handle the attention.

johnsmith
09-25-2008, 08:43 PM
What has there been to find out about three dudes who have been around for either forever or just a slightly shorter time.

She was picked exactly because she would get a lot of attention. Now she is getting attention because the campaign thinks she can't handle the attention.

I agree with you, really I do, but doesn't it seem odd (and sad) that all we can do as a country is pick apart the VP instead of analyzing issues of the potential President (on either side)?

Wait, I just remembered, discussing issues, platforms, etc, is boring compared to Obama's preacher and Palin's daughter.

This year has made me hate politics. I'm thinking about joining one of them militia's in northern Idaho. I mean, the winters there are rough, but the summer time is beautiful...........plus with the extra wives and unlimited guns, it's got to be a good time.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2008, 08:48 PM
I agree with you, really I do, but doesn't it seem odd (and sad) that all we can do as a country is pick apart the VP instead of analyzing issues of the potential President (on either side)?I agree. No one is really talking about the details of the competing bailout plans -- just the political theater surrounding it.

Wait, I just remembered, discussing issues, platforms, etc, is boring compared to Obama's preacher and Palin's daughter.The only real issue I have with Palin is her being treated like a hothouse flower. It just keeps festering and getting worse over time. I can't ignore that.

This year has made me hate politics. I'm thinking about joining one of them militia's in northern Idaho. I mean, the winters there are rough, but the summer time is beautiful...........plus with the extra wives and unlimited guns, it's got to be a good time.I've never bought into that kind of thinking. If it didn't happen in the 30s, I have trouble seeing it's happening now.