PDA

View Full Version : Patty Murray is so Stupid!

Wild Cobra
09-26-2008, 10:31 AM
OMG!

I'm listening to senator Patty Murray (D-WA)on C-Span-2 talking about how the government needs to help the construction workers, jobs that pay living wages. Problem is, she's out of touch. The illegal aliens are taking those jobs! The solution is to enforce the labor and immigration laws.

Same with teenagers... The illegals are taking their jobs too.

Shastafarian
09-26-2008, 10:31 AM
My God Man!

ElNono
09-26-2008, 10:54 AM
OMG!

I'm listening to senator Patty Murray (D-WA)on C-Span-2 talking about how the government needs to help the construction workers, jobs that pay living wages. Problem is, she's out of touch. The illegal aliens are taking those jobs! The solution is to enforce the labor and immigration laws.

Same with teenagers... The illegals are taking their jobs too.

Name me a politician that's not out of touch with reality...

Wild Cobra
09-26-2008, 11:46 AM
Name me a politician that's not out of touch with reality...

It just pisses me off that people keep electing those to office who don't get it.

ploto
09-26-2008, 11:47 AM
I am sure all those people who work construction are so glad you think they are all illegal.

Wild Cobra
09-26-2008, 11:49 AM
And now Dianne Feinstein is talking about people who cannot get loans...

Did she miss why the lenders are failing, or what?

Wild Cobra
09-26-2008, 11:52 AM
I am sure all those people who work construction are so glad you think they are all illegal.

I take it you're lucky enough to live somplace where a growing number of construction crews are not occupied by illegal immigrants.

Kudo's to your city and state.

Do you live in a red state by chance?

Wild Cobra
12-02-2008, 09:42 AM
I am sure all those people who work construction are so glad you think they are all illegal.I take it you're lucky enough to live somplace where a growing number of construction crews are not occupied by illegal immigrants.

Kudo's to your city and state.

Do you live in a red state by chance?

You never answered my question. Do you live in a red state?

You see. I live in a blue state. It's falling apart...

shelshor
12-02-2008, 11:36 AM
It could be worse than Patty Murray: you could be represented by Ron "Wuss Boy" Wyden and Peter DeFazio

BTW Saw a picture of the guy, and his wife, who defeated Gordon Smith; if you should find yourself dining in the same place as them, please buy them steaks--they look like they could really use one. I'll split the cost with ya

ChumpDumper
12-02-2008, 02:40 PM
I take it you're lucky enough to live somplace where a growing number of construction crews are not occupied by illegal immigrants.Where are your statistics saying which ones are illegal?

doobs
12-02-2008, 03:16 PM
If the "illegals" are able to do the jobs for the right price, they should get the jobs. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the disregard for the law. But maybe we should consider the possibility that American workers--including teenagers--are just too damn expensive for what they do. If "illegals" can save taxpayers and consumers money . . . isn't that a good thing? Maybe the savings will allow governments to balance budgets and cut taxes.