PDA

View Full Version : Now Rose stays? Predict

Rummpd
02-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Malone out as I predicted, still believing Rose stays.

Final predictions please. If he goes predict trade.

bigzak25
02-11-2005, 02:45 PM
i'd rather our spurs goto battle with malik than clifford. i vote stays.

sungo99
02-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Malone out as I predicted, still believing Rose stays.

Final predictions please. If he goes predict trade.

You actually think the Warriors are going to trade Cliffy for Rose? You're delusional. Rose is here to stay unless the Spurs are willing to give up something good with him.

SPARKY
02-11-2005, 05:38 PM
If the Spurs find someone to take him he's gone. He's not leaving the trade block just because Malone (apparently) retired. If Malik plays the rest of the season and in the playoffs as he has before (see '03 title run) and plays a significant part in winning another championship then he is going to be thanked for that by being shopped around the league in the summer.

Malik is not preventing the Spurs from doing anything, except generating a few mil more for the ownership group. And for that he must pay.

N.Y. Johnny
02-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Fortune always smiles on Rose. Now that Malone isn't coming he will stay.
I think he will remain since nobody wants to take him, they've been trading him for years now and can't get rid of him, so he'll ride out the year here.

exstatic
02-11-2005, 06:31 PM
You actually think the Warriors are going to trade Cliffy for Rose?
I had the same thoughts, but with the new contracts for Foyle, Richardson, and Murphy, they're over the cap, and hurting in the "big man" department. Kori says that the word is Cliff R for a servicable big. They must be afraid that if Robinson walks for nothing, they won't be able to sign a big in FA.

Stay tuned.

Chi-Ice44
02-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Rose stays, but I think something has got to happen!