PDA

View Full Version : Say Hello to Fascism, Obama style

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-26-2008, 06:10 PM
http://www.kmov.com/video/index.html?nvid=285793&shu=1

The Barack Obama campaign is asking Missouri law enforcement to target anyone who lies or runs a misleading TV ad during the presidential campaign.

*The Obama Truth Squad* :lmao

Just think, he gets elected, and he'll be sicking the Feds on anyone criticizing the Fuhrer...

This is your leader, libs.

T Park
09-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Can he do that?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2008, 06:16 PM
There are ethics laws out there. Why not enforce them?

T Park
09-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Is it his interpretation of the truth, or the real truth?

If its his interpretation, IMO, thats a dangerous precedent.

What the hell, the whole country is going to shit anyways why not.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Why would it be Obama's interpretation?

Missouri has it's own law enforcement and courts.

pooh
09-26-2008, 06:57 PM
He'll sick Oprah's fat expanding ass on them. He's a joke. It's like MSNBC has proclaimed him the new "messiah" or something. It's all smoke and mirrors. He's just a black Clinton wannabe that's all. We need McCain and Milf in the white house.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2008, 06:59 PM
Could you tell us why you became a Pacers fan?

Mr. Peabody
09-26-2008, 07:04 PM
http://www.kmov.com/video/index.html?nvid=285793&shu=1

*The Obama Truth Squad* :lmao
Just think, he gets elected, and he'll be sicking the Feds on anyone criticizing the Fuhrer...

This is your leader, libs.

He needs to be more like McCain. McCain's taken criticism in stride. How many days has it been since McCain's held a press conference or made himself available to the media for questions...? How many press conferences has Palin had? How many press avails has she had?

Open administration in our future should McCain win. Absolutely. Yup, yup.

MannyIsGod
09-26-2008, 07:17 PM
AHF is the king of the thread title hyperbole.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-28-2008, 11:50 AM
http://governor.mo.gov/cgi-bin/coranto/viewnews.cgi?id=EkkkVFulkpOzXqGMaj&style=Default+News+Style&tmpl=newsitem

JEFFERSON CITY - Gov. Matt Blunt today issued the following statement on news reports that have exposed plans by U.S. Senator Barack Obama to use Missouri law enforcement to threaten and intimidate his critics.

“St. Louis County Circuit Attorney Bob McCulloch, St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce, Jefferson County Sheriff Glenn Boyer, and Obama and the leader of his Missouri campaign Senator Claire McCaskill have attached the stench of police state tactics to the Obama-Biden campaign.

“What Senator Obama and his helpers are doing is scandalous beyond words, the party that claims to be the party of Thomas Jefferson is abusing the justice system and offices of public trust to silence political criticism with threats of prosecution and criminal punishment.

“This abuse of the law for intimidation insults the most sacred principles and ideals of Jefferson. I can think of nothing more offensive to Jefferson’s thinking than using the power of the state to deprive Americans of their civil rights. The only conceivable purpose of Messrs. McCulloch, Obama and the others is to frighten people away from expressing themselves, to chill free and open debate, to suppress support and donations to conservative organizations targeted by this anti-civil rights, to strangle criticism of Mr. Obama, to suppress ads about his support of higher taxes, and to choke out criticism on television, radio, the Internet, blogs, e-mail and daily conversation about the election.

“Barack Obama needs to grow up. Leftist blogs and others in the press constantly say false things about me and my family. Usually, we ignore false and scurrilous accusations because the purveyors have no credibility. When necessary, we refute them. Enlisting Missouri law enforcement to intimidate people and kill free debate is reminiscent of the Sedition Acts - not a free society.”

Cute Manny. Hitler did the same shit when he was trying to take power.

Shastafarian
09-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Cute Manny. Hitler did the same shit when he was trying to take power.

Godwin's Law [/thread]

Cry Havoc
09-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Godwin's Law [/thread]

+1. Nice catch. Thread needs to be locked.

SnakeBoy
09-28-2008, 12:37 PM
+1. Nice catch. Thread needs to be locked.

Ah yes, lock the thread because you don't like the topic. How Obama of you.

You guys are completely brainwashed. Obama says lock up people for challenging him, you say ok messiah. Obama says FISA is bad, you say yeah it's bad. Then he says FISA is good, you say ok messiah. Fucking Robots!

You should change the title though. Obama is a marxist not a fascist.

Shastafarian
09-28-2008, 12:39 PM
You guys are completely brainwashed. Obama says lock up people for challenging him, you say ok messiah. Obama says FISA is bad, you say yeah it's bad. Then he says FISA is good, you say ok messiah. Fucking Robots!

This is interesting. I'm fairly sure I've never said any of this.

Anti.Hero
09-28-2008, 12:40 PM
What do you expect when you elect a lawyer the next president?

DarrinS
09-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Will they arrest Obama?

Shastafarian
09-28-2008, 12:43 PM
What do you expect when you elect a lawyer the next president?

Unequaled economic prosperity and relative peace?

DarrinS
09-28-2008, 12:44 PM

:rolleyes

Anti.Hero
09-28-2008, 12:46 PM

Economic prosperity? I don't think so.

Shastafarian
09-28-2008, 12:47 PM
:rolleyes

It's what the last lawyer who was elected brought. I answered the question. Sorry I didn't have to use a smiley to espouse how stupid I think someone's post was.

Shastafarian
09-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Economic prosperity? I don't think so.

I was referring to the last lawyer who got elected President.

Anti.Hero
09-28-2008, 12:49 PM
I was referring to the last lawyer who got elected President.

The one who increased capital gains, forced companies to send checks to every American, and so on?

Homeboy isn't going to be chained up by congress. :depressed Or should I say, congress won't be chained up by the Big Dog :wow

Shastafarian
09-28-2008, 12:50 PM
The one who increased capital gains, forced companies to send checks to every American, and so on?

Homeboy isn't going to be chained up by congress. :depressed

Nice.

Anti.Hero
09-28-2008, 12:52 PM
I refer to anyone with that remark sometimes.

I don't care if you think it's racist. :lol

edit: oh shit, after re-reading my post, chained up was not a good term to use.

double edit: I really failed in this thread. I'm leaving now. :lol

DarrinS
09-28-2008, 12:59 PM
I refer to anyone with that remark sometimes.

I don't care if you think it's racist. :lol

edit: oh shit, after re-reading my post, chained up was not a good term to use.

http://homepage.mac.com/kparlato/.Pictures/Fark/Cliches/waisis.gif

:lmao

ChumpDumper
09-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Gov. Matt Blunt today issued the following statement on news reports that have exposed plans by U.S. Senator Barack Obama to use Missouri law enforcement to threaten and intimidate his critics.Uh, Obama's supporters announced it.

I don't see why following ethics laws that are already on the books is such a burden for Republicans. Maybe someone can explain that to me.

Cry Havoc
09-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Ah yes, lock the thread because you don't like the topic. How Obama of you.

You fail the basic internets test.

I suggest you wiki Godwin's Law.

SnakeBoy
09-28-2008, 02:19 PM
You fail the basic internets test.

Internets?

Liberals supporting law enforcement's right to suppress free speech.

Brainwashed:rolleyes. I guess anything goes as long as the transcendent being we humans know as Barry wins.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2008, 02:23 PM
Internets?

Liberals supporting law enforcement's right to suppress free speech.If no one breaks the ethics laws, there won't be any problem.

What specifically do you have against Missouri's ethics laws?

SnakeBoy
09-28-2008, 02:40 PM
The Barack Obama campaign is asking Missouri law enforcement to target anyone who lies or runs a misleading TV ad during the presidential campaign.

Chumps - "I see nothing wrong with that"

If it said...

The John McCain campaign is asking Florida law enforcement to target anyone who lies or runs a misleading TV ad during the presidential campaign.

Chumps - "Ahhhh, republicans are nazis, free speech, free speech, voter supression"

Like I said, fucking brainwashed. You'll give up anything as long as you can celebrate your "team" winning and pretend that you actually won something.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Chumps - "I see nothing wrong with that"

If it said...

Chumps - "Ahhhh, republicans are nazis, free speech, free speech, voter supression"

Like I said, fucking brainwashed. You'll give up anything as long as you can celebrate your "team" winning and pretend that you actually won something.Nah. I'm cool with Florida's ethics laws too. I don't mind their being enforced.

Again, what Missouri ethics laws are you against?

Cry Havoc
09-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Internets?

You fail again. Utter fail. Failboat.

SnakeBoy
09-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Again, what Missouri ethics laws are you against?

Has nothing to do with Missouri ethic laws. You have law enforcement coming out and saying they are going to go after people who oppose THEIR candidate, at the urging of the candidate. They aren't saying they are going to apply the law equally. Of course, you already know what the problem is but as long as it helps your guy then anything goes.

Havoc - I'm so glad you learned how to use the internets. Your mommy must be so proud.

FromWayDowntown
09-28-2008, 05:35 PM
I guess we now know that Republicans believe earnestly that the right of free expression must include the right to lie and mislead if it is to be worth anything at all.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2008, 05:43 PM
Has nothing to do with Missouri ethic laws.Those are the laws to be enforced.

Which ones do you not like?

ChumpDumper
09-28-2008, 05:45 PM
You have law enforcement coming out and saying they are going to go after people who oppose THEIR candidate, at the urging of the candidate. They aren't saying they are going to apply the law equally.
The Barack Obama campaign is asking Missouri law enforcement to target anyone who lies or runs a misleading TV ad during the presidential campaign.Oops.

It's FAILicious.