PDA

View Full Version : Obama, Monday Morning QB

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-27-2008, 02:42 AM
Listened to the debate at a sportsbar playing poker. That was the general concensus.

The president of the US needs to be a leader, not to run around like a little bitch saying 'here's what I would have different/I told you so'.

Fuck that little liberal bitch.

TheMadHatter
09-27-2008, 02:43 AM
I hate n*****s too. We should hang them from trees.

T Park
09-27-2008, 02:44 AM
I agree he was "this is what I would've done" should've been we need to do this.

I still think he won the debate though.

Findog
09-27-2008, 03:09 AM
I'll take the guy who was right on the transcendent foreign policy issue of our time. I trust his judgment going forward to get it right on further contingencies. Fuck Iraq War supporters. They are fucking scum.

dg7md
09-27-2008, 03:54 AM
The "evil liberals" had a hand in getting McRage out of Vietnam alive.

whottt
09-27-2008, 03:57 AM
The "evil liberals" had a hand in getting McRage out of Vietnam alive.

Nixon and Ford were liberals?

dg7md
09-27-2008, 04:37 AM
Nixon and Ford were liberals?

I didn't know protesters had no say in what goes on in American political opinion.

whottt
09-27-2008, 04:47 AM
I didn't know protesters had no say in what goes on in American political opinion.

You are confused..the protestors weren't the ones that brought them home, the protestors were the ones that spit on them and called them baby killers when they got home.

Hope this clears things up :tu

boutons_
09-27-2008, 06:33 AM
The spitters and vet haters were not representative of the massive majority of USA that was against the VN war, from the entire politica/social spectrum. It was the latter that got the unwinnable, useless VN war-of-choice ended.

boutons_
09-27-2008, 06:35 AM
"you're wrong" is an useless, childish opinion to express repeatedly in a debate. You demonstrate that the other is wrong, because opinions are not convincing.

McSame is/was/will be a continuation of neo-c*nt/duby/dickhead foreign policy.

JoeChalupa
09-27-2008, 07:36 AM
"you're wrong" is an useless, childish opinion to express repeatedly in a debate. You demonstrate that the other is wrong, because opinions are not convincing.

McSame is/was/will be a continuation of neo-c*nt/duby/dickhead foreign policy.

You're wrong.

boutons_
09-27-2008, 08:33 AM
In the heat of the pre-Iraq-for-oil game, HUSSEIN called the right play in late 2002, and was extremely prescient about how Iraq would turn out.

HUSSEIN was right on the major foreign policy play for Iraq, while McForeignPolicyExpert was horribly wrong.

johnsmith
09-27-2008, 08:34 AM
In the heat of the pre-Iraq-for-oil game, HUSSEIN called the right play in late 2002, and was extremely prescient about how Iraq would turn out.

HUSSEIN was right on the major foreign policy play for Iraq, while McForeignPolicyExpert was horribly wrong.

Why do you even post here when you've proved on many occasions that you don't read others opinions? Is this just a way for you to "vent"?

Findog
09-27-2008, 09:56 AM
Horseshit!