Under Card: May not be televised

Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos vs. Yoko Takahashi
Robert McDaniel vs. Alexander “Storm” Shlemenko
Mike Aina vs. James Berto
Seth Petruzelli vs. Aaron Rosa
Lorenzo Borgomeo vs. Mickey Gomez

Cant_Be_Faded
09-27-2008, 06:32 PM
I would give one of up one testicle for five weeks in bed with Gina Carano.

http://mmarulez.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/195710995-l.jpg

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/GinaCarano.jpg

She usurped Nelly Furtado for my Hottest Chick of All Time Title like two years ago.

Anti.Hero
09-27-2008, 07:10 PM
srsly

Evan
09-27-2008, 08:04 PM
http://mmarulez.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/195710995-l.jpg

She was on the rag in this pic...she had trouble making weight because she was bloated.

Hows that for a wiener buzz kill.

and yes I am an ass for pointing that out. :lol

tlongII
09-27-2008, 08:12 PM
She's an MMA fighter??? DAYUM!!!

dallaskd
09-27-2008, 08:21 PM
She's an MMA fighter??? DAYUM!!!

She's the best woman there is.

dallaskd
09-27-2008, 08:24 PM
Mount me please.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/ChrisV82/GinaCarano3.jpg

dallaskd
09-27-2008, 08:26 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2151/2098063701_8273526488.jpg

yes

dallaskd
09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
http://nbcsportsmedia1.msnbc.com/j/NBCSports/Sections/UFC/PhotoArchive/EliteXC/Gina2Vert.widec.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w38/MSUfaninMO/GinaCarano.jpg

djohn14
09-27-2008, 10:49 PM
We should just dedicate a thread to her.

Evan
09-27-2008, 11:14 PM
Or how about once the new forum opens we should make a hot female mma fighter dedication thread.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-27-2008, 11:38 PM
She was on the rag in this pic...she had trouble making weight because she was bloated.

Hows that for a wiener buzz kill.

and yes I am an ass for pointing that out. :lol

explain to me how you know this and give me some links or at least some websites

her being on the rag and looking like that only bumps her up on Boner of the Century Scale

I would ride that like Lance Armstrong rides a Huffy.

dbreiden83080
09-28-2008, 12:17 AM
http://nbcsportsmedia1.msnbc.com/j/NBCSports/Sections/UFC/PhotoArchive/EliteXC/Gina2Vert.widec.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w38/MSUfaninMO/GinaCarano.jpg

HOLY SHIT' :wow

Her family must think she is out of her mind to fight and risk messing up that face. She could be a Super-Model.

dbreiden83080
09-28-2008, 12:31 AM
I also predict Shamrock will look so BAD in this fight, people will be banning him from ever fighting again

Evan
09-28-2008, 12:34 AM
explain to me how you know this and give me some links or at least some websites.

Thats actually a fairly famous picture in MMA because it brought up a glaring problem female MMA fighters will face when trying to make weight. It was a pretty big deal at the time because she was everything female MMA and she couldn't make a 140 catch weight which EliteXC had created just for her.

I’ve read where some have called Carano irresponsible because she’s come in a 1/4 pound over in her past two fights. But how is she being irresponsible? Did she not show up to both her EliteXC fights in great shape? Did you see a region of her body where it was obvious she could have lost the weight? I sure didn’t. There’s a growing climate in MMA and Muay Thai (in the U.S.) where highly-conditioned female fighters are being asked to cut to weights their bodies simply aren’t meant to be at. We’re going to turn the female fighting industry into the modeling industry where females develop eating disorders and body dismorphia.

People also freaked out because Carano indicated she had her period during the time leading up to weigh-ins. She wasn’t being crude, she was being candid. It’s an issue female fighters have to deal with that male fighters obviously will never encounter. If we want to treat female MMA with the respect it deserves then we can’t giggle or cringe when a fighter brings that issue up. If you ask Travis Lutter why he didn’t make weight against Anderson Silva then whether you bought his answer or not, you at least wanted to hear his explanation. When Gina had a few minor issues, she gave her explanation. Women get periods. Deal with it. But if the industry keeps placing unrealistic weight demands on females then some of them will stop having periods because they’ll become unhealthy trying to use improper dieting techniques to make weights they have no business fighting at.

Dave Meltzer from the Wrestling Observer also made a good point in a recent print edition, which was that the amount of clothes Gina has worn for her last two weigh-ins more than accounted for the 1/4 pound she was over. For males who are over, they can put a towel up and they can strip down. But Meltzer points out that if a female strips down, then it becomes a spectacle.

So we have to ask ourselves, what do we want from female MMA? Sport or spectacle?

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2007/09/26/more-random-ranting-compustrike-and-gina-caranos-weight/

HOLY SHIT' :wow

Her family must think she is out of her mind to fight and risk messing up that face. She could be a Super-Model.

Her dad used to be a Dallas Cowboy QB.

Although a back up....

Glenn Carano

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/headshot/C/A/R/CAR019773.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/va3/steelerchief/images/GCARANO.JPG

I'll let you guess which one he is here...
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2007/Aug/02/hawaii708020367AR_b.jpg

polandprzem
09-28-2008, 01:31 AM
I can be a towel holder

dbreiden83080
09-28-2008, 02:42 AM
I can be a towel holder

You'll have to kill me. That towel is mine you SOB, along with the oil i get to rub on her in the pre-fight" :p:

djohn14
09-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Well, it turned into more of a Gina Carano thread then an Elite XC thread and rightfully so, but anyway here are my picks....

Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock---Ken Shamrock....no
Jake Shields vs. Paul (Semtex) Daley--I will be rooting for Daley though, am I the only one?
Andre “The Pitbull” Arlovski vs. Roy “Big Country” Nelson---I dont see it any other way
Murilo “Ninja” Rua vs. Benji Radach--Im kinda excited about this one....
Gina ”Conviction” Carano vs. Kelly Kobald--Are you serious?

polandprzem
09-28-2008, 10:21 AM
You'll have to kill me. That towel is mine you SOB, along with the oil i get to rub on her in the pre-fight" :p:

Ha!

And I will be there with her when she will be cutting weight ... in the sauna

:king

Cant_Be_Faded
09-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Kimbo vs Shamrock is a joke

how long are they going to keep babying Kimbo by putting him up against whack competition? Shamrock is like 45 years old

dbreiden83080
09-28-2008, 12:05 PM
Kimbo vs Shamrock is a joke

how long are they going to keep babying Kimbo by putting him up against whack competition? Shamrock is like 45 years old

The fight can't be sold as legit on any level. Ken is 1-7 in his last 8 fights and has not won a legit fight in like 6 or 7 years.

Evan
09-28-2008, 12:15 PM
There isn't a person alive who likes this fight...

EliteXC has people running it who have no clue what they are doing and aren't even mma fans.

Anti.Hero
09-28-2008, 12:37 PM
I hope Shamrock gets his ass beat.

dallaskd
09-28-2008, 12:44 PM
After the Thompson fight...I got Kenny..

Evan
09-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Problem with Ken is when he gets hit in the face he just stands there with a slacked jaw absorbing half a dozen more.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-28-2008, 01:51 PM
Shamrock needs to stick to WWE, he's going to get murdered out there

dbreiden83080
09-28-2008, 03:57 PM
After the Thompson fight...I got Kenny..

I am pulling for him but Ken's Stand-Up is not BAD, it is Downright Awful. His ability to take a punch is even worse. If he can get the fight to the ground he can submit Kimbo but he has lousy takedowns. Kimbo does have pretty good stand-up, although his power is greatly over-rated. If Ken is going win the fight he has to i think get in the clinch, trip Kimbo and find a submission. I hope he does but i see him getting KO'd likely in Round 1.

dbreiden83080
09-28-2008, 03:59 PM
If Ken can win that is the END of Kimbo Slice. We won't have to hear about him ever again. He'll be gone i think for good. But i don't see that happening just yet.

dallaskd
09-28-2008, 03:59 PM
How exactly does a period prevent her from cutting weight?

Evan
09-28-2008, 04:02 PM
How exactly does a period prevent her from cutting weight?

One day you will live with a girl....

You will be waiting for her to get ready so you can go out...

Nothing will fit her and she will be in a horrible mood because of it...

And it will make sense...

Also I suggest you don't ever jokingly say "wear some sweatpants then" :nope

dbreiden83080
09-28-2008, 04:08 PM
One day you will live with a girl....

You will be waiting for her to get ready so you can go out...

Nothing will fit her and she will be in a horrible mood because of it...

And it will make sense...

:lol :toast

Evan
09-28-2008, 04:09 PM
There was two people in the room when I said that

only one of us laughed

dbreiden83080
09-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Evan how do you GOT the Kimbo-Ken fight going??

You got a breakdown or pretty much agree with my take on it??

Evan
09-28-2008, 04:18 PM
I think Ken will shoot for a take down but it will end up with Ken getting stood up and KO'd.

I think at best Kimbo will end up on the smaller show circuit headlining. With what little we have seen he just doesn't seem to have it. I mean wow...he couldn't ko the weakest chin in mma with Thompson after a few dozen direct shots. Not glancing shots...perfectly aimed wide open shots. For a guy that big he doesn't seem to have much power.

dbreiden83080
09-28-2008, 04:29 PM
I mean wow...he couldn't ko the weakest chin in mma with Thompson after a few dozen direct shots. Not glancing shots...perfectly aimed wide open shots. For a guy that big he doesn't seem to have much power.

Exactly. I mean people thought this guy had power because he KO'd bums in backyard brauls with bare knuckles. Well now he is fighting pro-MMA fighters with sanctioned gloves and rules. He only really finishes someone when they are tired. He KO'd Tank easy but he never comes to fight. If he can't beat you in like 10 seconds, he just gives up.

dallaskd
09-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Thompson's chin is worse than Shamrocks. James is probably bigger and stronger but his hands are not that much better than Shamrocks. And Ken has better submissions. If Thompson could take Kimbo down, so can Ken. He just has to do it before he gets KO'd.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-28-2008, 09:28 PM
What EliteXC is showing right now on fox sports sw? A repeat?

desflood
09-29-2008, 09:16 AM
:lmao

Evan
09-29-2008, 09:52 AM
What EliteXC is showing right now on fox sports sw? A repeat?

Yeah they sold some of their rebroadcasting rights to FOX sports.

dallaskd
09-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Yeah they sold some of their rebroadcasting rights to FOX sports.

And Fox is still showing Pride too? I assumed they should put Pride on Spike. They also got the UFC running on MyTV Network.

ATRAIN
09-30-2008, 07:28 AM
And Fox is still showing Pride too? I assumed they should put Pride on Spike. They also got the UFC running on MyTV Network.

They also showed the Affliction card again right?

Evan
09-30-2008, 07:57 AM

I think the PRIDE broadcast is still under the contract that FEG signed although I don't think they are making new ones. Non live FOX Sports ratings are so abysmal it really doesn't matter.

Do any of you remember the FOX version of sports center they tried to run out 5 or so years ago? They lost a fortune trying to go national instead of regional sports.

I hate the PRIDE replay's on FOX…they edit out so much of it and make it PG-13…if you pay attention you will notice they always cut to the same half a dozen crowd shots during the action. But still…very cool that FOX is trying to get into MMA. If they ever try to go national again it would be nioce if they were a front runner sports network that carried the MMA flag along with HDNet. I can't stand ESPN …FOX is much better regardless of the weird editing but I guess I understand why they didn't want to show stomps and soccer kicks.

They also showed the Affliction card again right?

Yeah.

ATRAIN
09-30-2008, 08:17 AM
Did Affliction just lend them Arlovski?

Evan
09-30-2008, 08:23 AM
co promotion.

So the question is who is paying for him….I guess we will find it if we see affliciton logo's all over the place this weekend.

I am pretty excited for this fight now but I could not care less about Kimbo/Ken

ATRAIN
09-30-2008, 08:39 AM
co promotion.

So the question is who is paying for him….I guess we will find it if we see affliciton logo's all over the place this weekend.

I am pretty excited for this fight now but I could not care less about Kimbo/Ken

Yeah they prob packaged some sort of advertising deal so they could make up some money they lost. Im super excited about this fight since most of you know Andre is one of my fav fighters. I hope Ken wins so we can see the last of Kimbo.

Evan
09-30-2008, 08:40 AM
Is there any buzz about this fight besides what the die hard sites? I haven't seen or heard anything up here in Dallas from anyone.

ATRAIN
09-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Is there any buzz about this fight besides what the die hard sites? I haven't seen or heard anything up here in Dallas from anyone.

Ive seen commercials on CBS.

Evan
09-30-2008, 08:55 AM
MMA fans better pray this works…there is so many shows that will implode under them if EXC goes under. About 8.

Evan
09-30-2008, 10:31 AM
Fight Order...and the circus side show is last.

PRELIMINARY CARD

Jorge Bouchat vs. Nicolae Cury
David Gomez vs. Brett Jackowski
Lorenzo Borgomeo vs. Mikey Gomez
Edson Berto vs. Conor Heun
Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos vs. Yoko Takahashi
MAIN CARD (CBS)

Benji Radach vs. Murilo "Ninja" Rua
Gina Carano vs. Kelly Kobold-Gavin
Andrei Arlovski vs. Roy Nelson
Champ Jake Shields vs. Paul Daley (for EliteXC welterweight title)
Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson vs. Ken Shamrock

LEONARD
09-30-2008, 12:11 PM
The main card is good, except for the Gina and Kimbo matchups.

Cyborg on the undercard...jeez...

Gina was on The Late Late Show last night...
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=lTZ4FS37VvQ

Head to head with UFC 86 replay and about 4 NCAA football games...not going to do as well as the first Kimbo card...no way...

ATRAIN
09-30-2008, 12:17 PM

Head to head with UFC 86 replay and about 4 NCAA football games...not going to do as well as the first Kimbo card...no way...

I thought Gina was going to fight Cyborg, what happed to that?

Evan
09-30-2008, 12:18 PM

Nope. And they know that. They are also going up against MLB playoffs.

If they were serious to make this thing work they would have put it on a weekday. CBS ows a bigger piece of EliteXC everytime they have a live show….in the world of TV where networks are willing to write off millions upon millions for multiple shows every spring and fall this is a tiny blip on the radar for them.

LEONARD
09-30-2008, 12:24 PM

http://mmamania.com/2008/09/29/gina-carano-video-on-kelly-kobald-elite-xc-fight-fame-dating-kimbo-slice-and-more/

Evan
09-30-2008, 12:31 PM

So many orgs are scared to do the right match-ups because they have shallow rosters and they are terrified of any fighter they have worth anything, losing.

Affliction is guilty of this as well although they have a couple good ones on their II card.

dallaskd
09-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock
Jake Shields vs. Paul Daley
Andre Arlovski vs. Roy Nelson
Murilo Rua vs. Benji Radach
Gina Carano vs. Kelly Kobald

dallaskd
09-30-2008, 07:42 PM
Can someone tell me about Benji Radach? IFL guy right? For some reason I think I've seen that name in the ufc too.

djohn14
09-30-2008, 07:52 PM
Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock---This is dissapointing
Jake Shields vs. Paul Daley --I dont Know why, but I like him...Shields is great though
Andre Arlovski vs. Roy Nelson---Really Roy?
Murilo Rua vs. Benji Radach--Im excited about this one...
Gina Carano vs. Kelly Kobald---I win just by seeing Gina

To answer your question Dallaskd...he has fought in the UFC before...I know at least once, where he lost to Sean Sherk.

dallaskd
09-30-2008, 08:05 PM
why was this fight not counted on Kimbo's record?

5UcmIQ4xLrY

just cause its freakin stupid?

Evan
09-30-2008, 08:10 PM
Can someone tell me about Benji Radach? IFL guy right?

He's a good fighter...not a contender really but a solid addition to any roster. Fun to watch. Good stand up. Fight will be fast either way.

5UcmIQ4xLrY

It was a exhibition at best.

dallaskd
10-01-2008, 05:08 PM
For what ever reason, I am really excited for this card.

djohn14
10-01-2008, 06:17 PM
I am too...i really like it.

Evan
10-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Excited as well.

Although the match ups suck.

cornbread
10-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Jake Shields vs. Paul (Semtex) Daley
Andre “The Pitbull” Arlovski vs. Roy “Big Country” Nelson
Murilo “Ninja” Rua vs. Benji Radach
Gina ”Conviction” Carano vs. Kelly Kobald

Under Card: May not be televised

Aaron Rosa is a San Antonio boy and he trains at a few gyms here. He's a super nice guy too so I gotta pull for him.

I'm hoping that Shamrock can do one of his slick leglocks before getting punched in the face. If he doesn't get punched in the face, he stands a chance.

dallaskd
10-01-2008, 11:41 PM
gold. :lmao

C4e3pZ3gPvo

dbreiden83080
10-02-2008, 12:22 AM

C4e3pZ3gPvo

LOL, Oh GOD

Really the best thing for the sport is for Ken to win this fight. I really hope he does, i hate this Kimbo bullshit. Just lose and go away already.

BTW congrats Dallas on Mod Duty, you've earned it :toast

dbreiden83080
10-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Andre Arlovski vs. Roy Nelson- I want to See Andre back in the UFC
Gina Carano vs. Kelly Kobald, Win or Lose who cares with a body like that

Slice will KO Kenny sadly. The old man is as shot as a fighter can possibly be. It is going to be ugly i think.

desflood
10-02-2008, 01:41 PM

C4e3pZ3gPvo
"...since I know the fucker doesn't read." :lmao

Kimbo on the cover... I'm going to have to send ESPN mag a nasty email.

ATRAIN
10-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Andre Arlovski vs. Roy Nelson- I want to See Andre back in the UFC
Gina Carano vs. Kelly Kobald, Win or Lose who cares with a body like that

Slice will KO Kenny sadly. The old man is as shot as a fighter can possibly be. It is going to be ugly i think.

I think Shamrock will shock the world (GOD I HOPE SO)
Jake Shields
Arlvoski and yes I agree with you, I miss him in the UFC!! MY fav hw, you guys should see the pic my friends made of him with my face lmao, its embarassing so ill pm it to whoever wants to see it.
Radach
Carano and I agree I just hope she doesnt mess up that beautiful face!!

desflood
10-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Hand it over, AT.

traitoravery
10-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Nelson with the upset...

ATRAIN
10-02-2008, 01:47 PM
who do you think is hotter, Gina Carano or Kyra Gracie?

ATRAIN
10-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Hand it over, AT.

ill pm you tonight, any other takers

dbreiden83080
10-02-2008, 03:41 PM

5UcmIQ4xLrY

What a classless piece of shit, holding on to that choke like that. Come on Kenny, just pretend he is not Tito and actually do something

dallaskd
10-02-2008, 07:54 PM
ill pm you tonight, any other takers

let's see it.

dallaskd
10-02-2008, 07:55 PM
who do you think is hotter, Gina Carano or Kyra Gracie?

Michelle Waterson?

dallaskd
10-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Michelle Waterson?

http://www.yardbarker.com/m/16639/xl/934.jpg

yes.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2008, 11:00 PM
damn I hope one of her juicy T's pops out during this fight.

Evan
10-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Classy....look at that idiot in the back.

http://sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop.php?image=http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/headers/20081003122113_big_kimbo.JPG&width_size=570

Idiotic children playing at the thug role.

desflood
10-03-2008, 09:45 AM
let's see it.
Did you get yours? 'Cause I got nothing.

ATRAIN
10-03-2008, 10:08 AM
Did you get yours? 'Cause I got nothing.

I thought I had the pic on my laptop but its on a old desktop that isnt hooked up, ill get it to you guys around 4 pm today. :) Its for you 2 only (since you were the only ones asking to see it) so please dont show it around :).

Evan
10-03-2008, 10:17 AM
I thought I had the pic on my laptop but its on a old desktop that isnt hooked up, ill get it to you guys around 4 pm today. :) Its for you 2 only (since you were the only ones asking to see it) so please dont show it around :).

hand it over to me

ATRAIN
10-03-2008, 10:26 AM
hand it over to me

ok 3 takers, ill hook up the ol desktop today after work so it will be there for you guys around 4

Evan
10-03-2008, 12:53 PM
"ALL ON THE LINE, SHIELDS DEFENDING ELITEXC BELT"

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=7254&zoneid=2

Really pulling for this guy.

Last 3 paragraphs must have made EXC execs cringe...

LEONARD
10-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Shields will sub Daley within 2 min's...

LEONARD
10-03-2008, 03:16 PM

LEONARD
10-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Gina made weight!!

Ken @ 206.5... :lol

265 lbs.: Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson (234.5) vs. Ken Shamrock (206.5)
170 lbs.: Elite XC Welterweight Champion Jake Shields (169.7) vs. Paul “Semtex” Daley (170)
265 lbs.: Andre “The Pitbull” Arlovski (240.7) vs. Roy “Big Country” Nelson (262.7)
140 lbs.: Gina “Conviction” Carano (141) vs. Kelly Kobald (141)
185 lbs.: Murilo “Ninja” Rua (185) vs. Benji Radach (185)
140 lbs.: Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos (148.5) vs. Yoko Takahashi (148.5)
160 lbs.: James Edson Berto (157.7) vs. Conor Huen (160.7)
205 lbs.: Seth Petruzelli (205.5) vs. Aaron Rosa (204.7)
170 lbs.: Lorenzo Borgomeo (170.2) vs. Mickey Gomez (170.2)
140 lbs.: David Gomez (138.7) vs. Brett Jackowski ()
160 lbs.: Jorge Boechat (159.5) vs. Nicolae Curry (161.2)

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 04:23 PM
I really hope this over hyped fag kimbo gets ktfo

LEONARD
10-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Some press conf pics...
http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100108press/1033.jpg

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100108press/1027.jpg

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100108press/1028.jpg

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100108press/1025.jpg

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100108press/1030.jpg

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100108press/1029.jpg

Cyborg squared...fresh off his nasty elbow dislocation...
http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100108press/1043.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 04:53 PM
gina carano is badass

Evan
10-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Ken @ 206.5... :lol

Please tell me a correction will come out...no way..

I really hope this over hyped fag kimbo gets ktfo

Dude....me too and so does a lot of people.

dbreiden83080
10-03-2008, 05:02 PM
"Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson (234.5) vs. Ken Shamrock (206.5)"

God, i thought Kenny would come in bigger than that. Too much weight difference, combined with Ken's lousy takedowns and how old he is will likely=A really bad night for Ken. Kimbo is going to take him out in 1 round.

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Ken is too old imo. He's going to get fucked up

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:06 PM
under weight and over age not a good combo...

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:06 PM
when this kimbo guy wins he's going to flaunt his shit like he's something special.
I hope Fedor is signed for one fight to go against this guy

bah triple post
fuck it

Evan
10-03-2008, 05:07 PM

Sums it up pretty well :toast

dbreiden83080
10-03-2008, 05:09 PM
when this kimbo guy wins he's going to flaunt his shit like he's something special.
I hope Fedor is signed for one fight to go against this guy

bah triple post
fuck it

Ken is too old imo. He's going to get fucked up

LOL, :lmao

I like this guy :hat

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:09 PM
I'll still watch to see gina carano =D

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:10 PM
I like you too

dallaskd
10-03-2008, 05:11 PM
I want to see Kimbo match up with a judo guy just to see his ass get thrown around.

dbreiden83080
10-03-2008, 05:13 PM
I want to see Kimbo match up with a judo guy just to see his ass get thrown around.

I'd like to see Brock, drop him on his head and take him out. James Thompson was pounding on him on the ground in RD 2, he had no clue how to get out.

dallaskd
10-03-2008, 05:20 PM
How much longer do you figure Gina will fight?

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:22 PM
How much longer do you figure Gina will fight?

what would stop her from fighting? she seems to enjoy it a lot

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:26 PM
she failed to make weight again?

dallaskd
10-03-2008, 05:27 PM
she failed to make weight again?

she made it.

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:28 PM
yeah I just read it on sherdog after 3 times

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:29 PM
I would like to see bas rutten fight kimbo
he's such a badass

dallaskd
10-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I would like to see bas rutten fight kimbo
he's such a badass

Bas trains kimbo. lol

Evan
10-03-2008, 05:33 PM
LOL, :lmao

I like this guy :hat

He's a good addition so far...really enjoying his work...:lol

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Bas trains kimbo. lol

Yeah I know

dbreiden83080
10-03-2008, 05:42 PM
As a Tito Fan i can't believe i am pulling for Kenny but i really hope to GOD he can pull his off. I can't see how, he'll win, the match-up is very bad but Kimbo is so terrible for MMA, he needs to just go away. Ken can make him irrelevant (IMO he already is) if he pulls off the miracle.

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:45 PM
I hope ken wins too but we'll see

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 05:57 PM
shit picture but hopefully more come up
http://img198.imagevenue.com/loc573/th_71234_041_122_573lo.JPG

Evan
10-03-2008, 06:02 PM
shit picture but hopefully more come up
http://img198.imagevenue.com/loc573/th_71234_041_122_573lo.JPG

Eh...they need to do that in a back room to not turn this female mma thing into a skeptical

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 06:04 PM
she didn't seem to mind

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 06:12 PM
http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/gina-carano-stripped-down.jpg

Evan
10-03-2008, 06:14 PM
The bastardization of mma reaches new levels tomorrow

http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20081003033127_IMG_8713.JPG

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 06:17 PM
lol he only shaved half his chest

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 06:17 PM
wow this is really gonna suck for ken dunno wtf he is thinking but good luck tomorrow to him

dallaskd
10-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Kimbo has beastly bellybutton.

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 06:21 PM
he loves spider webs

Rip-Hamilton32
10-03-2008, 06:40 PM
shamrock by KO lol

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Andrei vs Kimbo!! Make it happen Shaw

dbreiden83080
10-03-2008, 06:55 PM

http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20081003033127_IMG_8713.JPG

I can't believe how Small Ken is coming into this fight. And look at his body, he just looks terrible compared to his hey-day

http://urban.hunter.cuny.edu/~olivenci/shamrock2.jpg

dbreiden83080
10-03-2008, 07:01 PM

And then Some

It is disgusting that a legit big TIME HeavyWeight like Andre is on this card, getting 2nd billing but this Side-Show circus Act known as Kimbo is getting all this pub. Andre would murder Kimbo, in 1 round.

dallaskd
10-03-2008, 07:07 PM
http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/gina-carano-stripped-down-big.jpg

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100308weigh/1013.jpg

dallaskd
10-03-2008, 07:07 PM
http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100308weigh/1037.jpg

dallaskd
10-03-2008, 07:08 PM
http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100308weigh/1012.jpg

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100308weigh/1035.jpg

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100308weigh/1020.jpg

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/albums/100308weigh/1011.jpg

:rolleyes

dbreiden83080
10-03-2008, 07:13 PM
The Pit-Bull looks jacked and ready to roll :toast

Anybody know what his contract deal is right now? If he wins this fight, any chance he is back in the UFC soon??

dallaskd
10-03-2008, 07:17 PM
weigh in video...

l7Ue1hOm-6w

Evan
10-03-2008, 07:22 PM
weigh in video...

l7Ue1hOm-6w

ugh.......

no thanks to that BS

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 07:22 PM
I can't believe how Small Ken is coming into this fight. And look at his body, he just looks terrible compared to his hey-day

http://urban.hunter.cuny.edu/~olivenci/shamrock2.jpg

roids

dbreiden83080
10-03-2008, 07:24 PM
weigh in video...

l7Ue1hOm-6w

LOL, i swear i thought i could hear Kimbo yelling like MR. T

"Come on let him go, i want him, just let that fool go", LOL

http://www.bbb-ltd.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/clubberlang-photo1.jpg

dbreiden83080
10-03-2008, 07:25 PM
roids

I doubt it

Ken was always crazy dedicated with his physique

He's just old now

dbreiden83080
10-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Evan or anyone know about Andre's contract status. If he wins any shot The Pit-Bull is back in the UFC soon??

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 07:39 PM
No clue but he was supposed to fight fedor next until Fedor got hurt

Evan
10-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Evan or anyone know about Andre's contract status. If he wins any shot The Pit-Bull is back in the UFC soon??

I think he signed a 3 fight deal with extension options and I believe 1 strict boxing contract.

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 08:21 PM
anyone watching strike force?

Evan
10-03-2008, 08:51 PM
I will be. I'm running behind and catching up with insidemma

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Good to see Frank Trigg fight. He seems like a cool dude

desflood
10-04-2008, 08:00 AM
I doubt it

Ken was always crazy dedicated with his physique

He's just old now
I think in his book he admitted to experimenting with them early in his career, before the UFC was drug testing. Of course, it's been a long time since I read it and my memory may be fuzzy.

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 08:03 AM
Frank has claimed Ken has used them before.

Good to see Frank Trigg fight. He seems like a cool dude

I've always liked Trigg except for his shit with Hughes and the fact he does nude modeling has always bugged me. But the guy does good commentary.

Evan
10-04-2008, 09:33 AM
I think in his book he admitted to experimenting with them early in his career, before the UFC was drug testing. Of course, it's been a long time since I read it and my memory may be fuzzy.

Frank says he did. If that means anything

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 11:44 AM

Interesting, but i doubt he did them long-term. Certainly as his fight career progressed, they were testing for them. WWE he would have got away with it, no problem.

angelbelow
10-04-2008, 01:13 PM
frank trigg also has an arc in the TNA wreslting show.

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 01:33 PM
http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20081003095619_IMG_7626.JPG
this guy is gonna get fucked

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 01:35 PM

:lmao:lmao

Oh Man

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 01:56 PM
look at his bicep.

angelbelow
10-04-2008, 02:09 PM

haha.

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 02:31 PM

"Come on Tito, i still got the eye of the tiger, 4th fight is gonna be all me, i'm gonna be the Bully this time around you stupid monkey with a big ass head"

ICE3000
10-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Classy....look at that idiot in the back.

http://sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop.php?image=http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/headers/20081003122113_big_kimbo.JPG&width_size=570

Idiotic children playing at the thug role.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THE GUY IS NOT A "REAL" THUG? EVERYBODY CANT BE A WANNABE.... I BET YOU WOULDNT SAY IT TO HIS FACE

Evan
10-04-2008, 03:24 PM
how Do You Know The Guy Is Not A "real" Thug? Everybody Cant Be A Wannabe.... I Bet You Wouldnt Say It To His Face

OmG He So Gangsta! lOOK I pretendz to have a GUN!@@!@!!!!!

Just at what age do normal mature people stop playing like they have a gun? 7? 6?

desflood
10-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Hey guys, anybody know of somewhere on the net I can get this? Still no tv.

Evan
10-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Hey guys, anybody know of somewhere on the net I can get this? Still no tv.

SOPCAST or TVUplayer

desflood
10-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Thanks.

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 05:32 PM
shamrock vs kimbo fight possibly canceled
http://www.fightlinker.com/?p=3345

desflood
10-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Mmajunkie confirms:

An undisclosed injury has forced Ken Shamrock out of his "EliteXC: Heat" main event bout with Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson just hours before the heavyweight clash was set to air on network television.

MMAjunkie.com has confirmed with EliteXC officials that Shamrock suffered an in jury within the past 24 hours and will not be able to compete in tonight's main event.

EliteXC officials are scrambling for a last-second replacement to fill in for Shamrock against undefeated Ferguson.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Carano = Boner of the Year

LOL about Shamrock. I bet he got scared.

Evan
10-04-2008, 05:55 PM
unbelievable

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Why were people covering Carano in those sheets for a weigh in?

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Why were people covering Carano in those sheets for a weigh in?

no clothes

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 06:03 PM
no point in watching today's elite xc other than for AA

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 06:13 PM
nvm ninja is fighting too

desflood
10-04-2008, 06:15 PM
nvm ninja is fighting too
Glad you realized that. I was about to yell at you :lol

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 06:44 PM
MMARated.com has learned that Ken Shamrock sustained a cut above his eye in the last 24 hours while training and WILL NOT be fighting in tonight’s main event bout against Kimbo Slice.

UPDATE #3: Now this is fucked up, again courtesy of MMA Rated: EliteXC may have found a doctor who will clear Shamrock to fight with the cut above his eye. I dunno how that works … sounds sketchy all to hell, but one thing I’ve learnt from EliteXC is to expect the unexpected!

WTF, are you shitting me here?? What is he doing sparring like that with only 24 hrs to go anyway?? What jack-ass cut him like that, i mean shit. So what does Elite XC DO?? Get some drunk out of the stands to fight him. That Kimbo would be used too.

LOL about Shamrock. I bet he got scared.

No chance. Ken is a lot of things, a chicken isn't one of them.

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 07:04 PM
The latest

MMARated.com

EliteXC officials are scrambling to find a last minute replacement for Shamrock. Amazingly, we have heard that Shamrock's brother, Frank, who is calling the event for CBS, offered to step in at the last minute but is ultimately not fighting. EliteXC has offered Slice a last-minute replacement in the form of Seth Petruzelli. Petruzelli was scheduled to fight Aaron Rosa tonight.

As of right now, Kimbo has yet to officially accept the fight.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Would you sniff Carano's panties after a day's workout?

Kimbo will accept.

Evan
10-04-2008, 07:16 PM
The latest

MMARated.com

EliteXC officials are scrambling to find a last minute replacement for Shamrock. Amazingly, we have heard that Shamrock's brother, Frank, who is calling the event for CBS, offered to step in at the last minute but is ultimately not fighting. EliteXC has offered Slice a last-minute replacement in the form of Seth Petruzelli. Petruzelli was scheduled to fight Aaron Rosa tonight.

As of right now, Kimbo has yet to officially accept the fight.

What a cluster f*ck

Anti.Hero
10-04-2008, 07:20 PM
I will fight him.

Anti.Hero
10-04-2008, 07:22 PM
I can't believe this shit might be canceled this close to the bell. What a let down. Cut above the eye for Sham? That sounds bogus.

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 07:28 PM
What a cluster f*ck

Seth is a decent fighter, i'd prefer that to Ken. We all know Ken is a dead man walking out there. Kimbo probably won't accept, fearing he'll lose. Shamrock he had a guarantee win in front of him.

Evan
10-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Seth is a decent fighter, i'd prefer that to Ken. We all know Ken is a dead man walking out there. Kimbo probably won't accept, fearing he'll lose. Shamrock he had a guarantee win in front of him.

If Kimbo doesn't accept he is a pretty big coward

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Ok the latest update on MMAweekly says it is 50/50 about fifteen minutes ago. Petruzelli will probably be the replacement. I have no problem with that. He's been in the UFC and has a decent ground game. (much better than Thompso's). He could have a good shot at Kimbo if he gets it down.

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 07:33 PM

Agreed, we'll see what happens. We know Kimbo can't fight against anyone who is not a can. He loses and his side-show circus act is over

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 07:34 PM

I think Seth will beat him if he doesn't stand with Kimbo. And he actually has good stand-up. 8 of his 9 wins are by KO/TKO. Kimbo will look like a totally pussy if he doesn't take it. And I would be shocked if he didn't considering he always has his "Anybody, Anytime" BS. Bad thing is..if Kimbo loses he has an excuse and then we have to see Kimbo and Shamrock again.

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 07:34 PM
How the hell did Ken cut himself anyway??

traitoravery
10-04-2008, 07:36 PM
"Ken Shamrock was doing a light training session in his hotel last night and was accidentally head-butted by Dan Freeman, a long-time partner. It reopened a prior cut in his forehead and the promotion has been working all afternoon and evening on getting him cleared."

Dave Metzler Yahoo sports

Sounds Legit

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 07:37 PM
How the hell did Ken cut himself anyway??

That is what i was wondering. I mean no way Ken chickened out. He got whipped by Tito 3 times and didn't quit, kept coming back for more. No way he is afraid of this walking joke.

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 07:38 PM
"Ken Shamrock was doing a light training session in his hotel last night and was accidentally head-butted by Dan Freeman, a long-time partner. It reopened a prior cut in his forehead and the promotion has been working all afternoon and evening on getting him cleared."

Dave Metzler Yahoo sports

Sounds Legit

Doesn't sound like he will fight

oh well 20 min we should know

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Kimbo is going to fight. I can't imagine seeing Kimbo turning down anyone, unless he knew he was going to be killed. But Seth is young and a good wrestler. He took Hammil to a decision! Make it happen!

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Kimbo is going to fight. I can't imagine seeing Kimbo turning down anyone, unless he knew he was going to be killed. But Seth is young and a good wrestler. He took Hammil to a decision! Make it happen!

He'll look like a chicken shit if he turns it down but the flip side is

He loses and he is completely screwed. Fighting Ken, guaranteed him another circus type fight. This is risky for him

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 07:45 PM
It amazes me how this thread will probably surpass every UFC and Pride fight thread as the largest on spurstalk.

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 07:48 PM
He'll look like a chicken shit if he turns it down but the flip side is

He loses and he is completely screwed. Fighting Ken, guaranteed him another circus type fight. This is risky for him

I don't think he's screwed. I say he can use that as an excuse...then he can knock out Ken and Sean Gannon. And Kimbo looks like a god until he eventually loses to Rogers, Monson, or someone like that.

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Ninja's fight has already started so stay away from Play-By-Play Results.

djohn14
10-04-2008, 07:52 PM
No go for Ken. There is still a chance Frank could step in for him...thats what it says on 411 mania...even though he dosent have his license there. I dont know how that would work, but yeah I bet Seth steps in.

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 07:53 PM
**Update from inside the BankAtlantic Center ***

There are conflicting reports inside the BankAtlantic Center about the status of tonight’s main event between Kimbo Slice and Ken Shamrock. One rumor that appears to be true is that Shamrock has apparently sustained a cut within the last 24 hours. Initial reports stated the cut would prevent him from fighting. However, other reports have suggested that Shamrock could be approved after all. Sherdog.com has confirmed that Aaron Rosa, who was scheduled to fight Seth Petruzelli on the undercard, was offered to EliteXC as a replacement. Rosa was turned down by the promotion, but rumors inside the BankAtlantic Center have since suggested that Petruzelli could replace Shamrock if Shamrock cannot fight. Regardless, the bout between Petruzelli and Rosa did not take place as scheduled. Check back for an official announcement soon.

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Shamrock officially out...

Anti.Hero
10-04-2008, 07:57 PM
bah

I even watched UFC 1-5 this morning.

Evan
10-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Final Update: Kimbo Slice VS. Seth Petruzelli tonight. 100%

dallaskd
I'm guessing Seth or Rosa are definitely stepping in, because their fight didn't happen. I hope it's Seth and both guys accept.

dallaskd
Final Update: Kimbo Slice VS. Seth Petruzelli tonight. 100%

thank you.

dallaskd
10-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Seth wins. He has the experience, wrestling, and good enough striking. As long as he doesn't get scared of Kimbo. Which is a huge problem.

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:05 PM
sham said it wasn't his idea to stop the fight

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:05 PM
we need a vbookie on this bitch

Evan
10-04-2008, 08:07 PM
we need a vbookie on this bitch

way too late...we have to request those about 3 days in advance.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-04-2008, 08:07 PM
I'm not as hardcore as all of you douches, but what is up with MMA fighting organizations trying to do camera interviews in an attempt to inject a WWF-esque drama into every fight? Has this been going on since UFC brought MMA to the forefront in 2006?

Not scoffing, I actually like it. It's like a "real" WWE.

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:08 PM

oh ok

LaMarcus Bryant

Except for the fact that it takes kori like 3 minutes to press the buttons and type the letters to create a vbookie thread.

BlackSwordsMan
I'm not as hardcore as all of you douches, but what is up with MMA fighting organizations trying to do camera interviews in an attempt to inject a WWF-esque drama into every fight? Has this been going on since UFC brought MMA to the forefront in 2006?

Not scoffing, I actually like it. It's like a "real" WWE.

UFC usually does this a week before the main event

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:09 PM
speaking of wrestling into it
goldberg is a commentator D=

dallaskd
Shamrock seems genuinely honest in his interview. Sucks. oh well..Go Seth!!

It's a tougher match-up anyways. Seth will take him down and TKO him unless he gets hits and I don't know if Kimbo is that much more dangerous than Hamill.

Off to the tv set! I'll be back for post fight talk.

LaMarcus Bryant
Apparently Elite XC does it too. Ken was being real, no doubt, but I could not help but notice some of his WWE acquired speaking skills being used in his interview. I guess it just sucks that Elite XC only happens like twice a year.

Evan
Except for the fact that it takes kori like 3 minutes to press the buttons and type the letters to create a vbookie thread.

yeah well it still takes 3 days in my experience with requesting them

Evan
10-04-2008, 08:10 PM
I can't stand mr hyperbole mauro ranallo

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:11 PM
yup time to cook hot pockets and get ready for these fights

Evan
10-04-2008, 08:11 PM
I guess it just sucks that Elite XC only happens like twice a year.

???????

This is their third one since May and there is another one in November so thats 4 in half a year.

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:12 PM
I guess it just sucks that Elite XC only happens like twice a year.

Affliction maybe?

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Yes we need more Fedor!

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:13 PM
right when I say that they show a fedor commerical O_O

Evan
10-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Affliction maybe?

I guess thats what he means. That would make sense. But they have only had 1.

which org did you mean LaMarcus Bryant ?

LaMarcus Bryant
10-04-2008, 08:16 PM
speaking of wrestling into it
goldberg is a commentator D=

You're shitting me. I guess you really meant to say speaking of most overrated WCW wrestler of all Later-NWO-Era time.

They actually played over the intercom a stream of fans chanting "Goldberg, goldberg" to hype this guy up. And for that, I hate him.
His move was the spear, and he is forever known to me as a douche of the highest order.

Ken Shamrock should be allowed to fight Gina Carano.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-04-2008, 08:18 PM
yeah well it still takes 3 days in my experience with requesting them

Except for the fact that it takes 3 minutes to click the buttons and type the keys to create a thread. Why don't you try bending the rules and requesting it? They've already bent the rules for this corps of spurstalk.com'ers with this MMA forum.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Affliction maybe?

I was exaggerating..

Evan
10-04-2008, 08:20 PM
we almost saw a double ko

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:25 PM
good fight

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Ninja is just playing.. get up.... D=

Evan
greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat fight

Evan
Ninja is just playing.. get up.... D=

how them hotpockets brutha?

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:29 PM
not as good anymore

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:29 PM
maybe gina will cheer me up =D

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 08:30 PM
What was with that little peckerwood Frank Shamrock going after Ken in the intro there??

"Something about putting the Shamrock name in jeopardy"

Kicking him when he is down, Jerk-Off

What an Ass-Hole. I feel bad for Ken actually. He really wanted to fight, but this is a better match-up. Hopefully Slice gets schooled.

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 08:31 PM
maybe gina will cheer me up =D

I'm getting happy just thinking about her :p:

Evan
10-04-2008, 08:32 PM
What was with that little peckerwood Frank Shamrock going after Ken in the intro there??

"Something about putting the Shamrock name in jeopardy"

Kicking him when he is down, Jerk-Off

What an Ass-Hole. I feel bad for Ken actually. He really wanted to fight, but this is a better match-up. Hopefully Slice gets schooled.

Every time I start liking Frank he knocks it down again

traitoravery
10-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Everyones sleeping on these IFl guys.... I predict Nelson knocks out AA. For an IFL sweep.

Evan
10-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Everyones sleeping on these IFl guys.... I predict Nelson knocks out AA. For an IFL sweep.

dude...if that happens you're a physic and I will write a song about you and sing it to my children.

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Every time I start liking Frank he knocks it down again

I know they don't get along but i was expecting maybe a little sympathy, not that dick-head approach he took

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:36 PM
nice another fedor commercial

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 08:38 PM
It amazes me how this thread will probably surpass every UFC and Pride fight thread as the largest on spurstalk.

It's on regular TV so that is expected i guess. The threads are going to be BIG though for UFC 91, Randy and Brock, UFC 92 Wandy and Page, and BJ and GSP in Jan will be big as well.

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:39 PM
if only more people knew about sopcast

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:39 PM
gina time

Evan
10-04-2008, 08:40 PM
It's on regular TV so that is expected i guess. The threads are going to be BIG though for UFC 91, Randy and Brock, UFC 92 Wandy and Page, and BJ and GSP in Jan will be big as well.

plus new peoplez

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:55 PM
kobald is wack

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:57 PM
7-0

Evan
10-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Gina looked great

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Marry ME GINA

PLEASE!!!

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 08:59 PM
what fight was the first judge watching? 29-28?

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 09:00 PM
What was that one judge seeing??

Gina easily got all 3 RDS

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 09:00 PM

Gina badly out-struck her all 3 rds

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 09:01 PM
kobald did shit but hug her on the cage

Evan
10-04-2008, 09:01 PM

Cecil Peoples?

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Cecil Peoples?

worse judge ever robbed hamil

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 09:02 PM
kobald did shit but hug her on the cage

She got the takedown way late in RD 2 but she had lost the RD by that point.

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 09:03 PM
worse judge ever robbed hamil

Don't get me started on that one. I busted a beer bottle when that shit came down. Hammill got robbed blind that night

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Lets Go Pit-Bull

Come on Andre

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Don't get me started on that one. I busted a beer bottle when that shit came down. Hammill got robbed blind that night

when you had guys in England booing the hometown guy after the fight you know something was fucked

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Guys over 200 people viewing the forum, that's more than are viewing the Spurs section. LOL. this is whack

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 09:05 PM
251 viewing and only 3 posting

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 09:06 PM
gina is a beast she could have taken ninja

dbreiden83080
10-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Register and Join in Guys

BlackSwordsMan
10-04-2008, 09:07 PM
aa time