PDA

View Full Version : would you like it if...?

duncan2k5
02-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Lebron was on our team? personally I would. the kid is a freak! he seems like he can adapt to any situation. whether he has to dominate the ball or not. i can imagine how sweet he would set up timmy. and if he has Z and gooden as his bigmen and i think they are at the top half of the east, imagine with timmy and the rash? we would be sick! starting 5 would be Rash timmy, Bowen (I dont wanna sacrifice his starting defence), Bron Bron, and Eva, i mean...Tony. Manu comes off the bench (i know i know, but its for the TEAM!) as a spark because he already plays less than 30 mins per game, so it wont make a difference. We already have an instant-chip team. this team would make a dynasty for the next ten+ years. what u guys think? am I crazy?

rr2418
02-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Yes, you are crazy!! :lol

Seriously, LeBron is still a kid and does need to grow up some. Right know he's the "man" at Cleveland, and I don't know of he would accept a lesser role in SA. I mean the Spurs play a "team" game, so would LeBron be able play that game? I don't know!!

exstatic
02-11-2005, 07:10 PM
yes, you are crazy. the chances of lebron in SA are miniscule. the chances that we get him and keep tony or manu is zero. his nike contract gets a huge boost from being in a big market. look for LA and NY to make a big push when he's a FA.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Lebron is better off being a one-man show, the Spurs are clicking fine with the pieces they have right now.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2005, 07:12 PM
look for LA and NY to make a big push when he's a FA.

I don't see Cleveland ever dropping Lebron as long as he's playing like this.

T Park
02-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Instant-Chip.

Damn this guy has come up with some cool new lingo

exstatic
02-11-2005, 07:13 PM
They don't have a choice if he accepts a one year offer for year 5 to become unrestricted. It's a gamble for him, but the shoe contract may make it worthwhile.

Extra Stout
02-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Umm... yeah? I mean, theoretically, yes, it wouldn't suck to add one of the five or so best players in the game to the team... your point?

I mean, it also would be awesome if I had a billion dollars, but like LeBron in SA, that's just a pipe dream hallucination.

duncan2k5
02-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Pipe dreams are sweet tho!!!

duncan2k5
02-12-2005, 11:58 PM
ummm...whats a pipe dream?

NCaliSpurs
02-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Lebron for Tony and Manu without thinking about it for a second.

Hell, I would trade Kobe and Tony for Lebron in a split second.

T Park
02-13-2005, 12:14 AM
[QUOTE]whats a pipe dream[QUOTE]\

Something you like to dream about happening, but know its never happening.

"T Park, youve been voted best poster in the forum for (insertyearhere) Congrats"

or, T Park's wedding is back on lmfao.

duncan2k5
02-13-2005, 12:17 AM
you mean like Ducks winning a spelling bee???

TDMVPDPOY
02-13-2005, 12:17 AM
lebron in the future around 21-23 yes, but i would like to have a player like tmac on the team, his game is starting to mold to all-round game this year, guy is pickin up his defence, but i dunno if he still lacks during games, but his playin under pop you gotto pay defence to get court time. and if only tmac drove into the lane more then settling for pussy jumpshots he be very dangerous.

T Park
02-13-2005, 12:24 AM
lol yeah Duncan, thats one.

Damn man, I wish you lived here, youd be one cool dude to hang out with at a Spurs game lol.

Experiment2100
02-13-2005, 12:36 AM
What about "Experiment to wed hot open-minded rich girl with equally hot open-minded girl friends."

Of course that has as much of a chance of happening as Lebron ending up here. :depressed