PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to survive

randyjohnson
09-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Because of George Bush, my parents are struggling to survive. My dad lost his weekly bonus at work and sometimes he's only able to work four days a week because of this recession.

I give my parents some money once a month but they're still struggling. My mom is having to use the little spending money she has to pay bills. They're barely able to make it.

If things get worse, my dad may be out of a job altogether and he may go under. Bush may have high hopes of getting us out of this recession but I have serious doubts.

Bush got us into this recession and many people like my dad are suffering. I doubt that John McCain can end this recession either.

Bush's dad also got us in a recession and it took a democrat to get us out of it. Republican Presidents tend to get us into recessions. Democrat Presidents don't.

President Hoover was a republican and he was the President when the Great Depression began. At the moment George Bush is as popular as Hoover and that's not very popular.

I doubt that McCain can do a better job than Bush. On November the 4th Obama is going to be my choice.

boutons_
09-28-2008, 04:46 PM
the corps and capitalists and GDP has done pretty well since 2000.

dubya's job creation record and household income under dubya have stagnated or declined since 2000. fat lot of good it does to lower taxes when your wages also get lowered.

dubya never intended to be President of all the USA, only helping the corps and super-rich.

timvp
09-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Good to see The Big Unit checking in :tu

Cry Havoc
09-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Fantastic take. No generalizations at all. :roll

Nbadan
09-28-2008, 04:49 PM
Funny how with all the evil Dubya has done over his 8 years - the illegal spying on Americans, the internationally illegal war of aggression, the torture of sometimes innocent people, the destruction of a sovereign country, the deposition of over a million Iraqis...that it takes the destruction of our economy to turn some people against him....that's not to belittle what is happening to your family, that is tragic, but.......well, it's par for course for 8 years running for lots of people.....

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-28-2008, 04:50 PM
Nice troll. Pegged any birds lately?

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-28-2008, 04:50 PM
Funny how with all the evil Dubya has done over his 8 years - the illegal spying on Americans, the internationally illegal war of aggression, the torture of sometimes innocent people, the destruction of a sovereign country, the deposition of over a million Iraqis...that it takes the destruction of our economy to turn some people against him....that's not to belittle what is happening to your family, that is tragic, but.......well, it's par for course for 8 years running for lots of people.....

W. did a shitty job. Obama will be worse (if elected).

Anti.Hero
09-28-2008, 04:51 PM
:lmao

SnakeBoy
09-28-2008, 04:52 PM
What does daddy do?

Anti.Hero
09-28-2008, 04:56 PM
Daddy raised a son who believes the government dictates his success.

Double failure.